Tits

Story Info
A guy gets tits.
2.6k words
4.37
157.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

Edited by Rozezwild

I like legs and ass too, but tits have always been my favorite part of a beautiful woman. Every pair of tits that I see are unique in their own way. They look so juicy and delicious. I get hypnotized by the sight. I've been slapped so many times for taking the soft mounds in my hands.

I was in the Mall and took hold of a beautiful pair of tits. Unfortunate for me, they belonged to an off duty police officer. My attorney had a nice irresistible rack on her, so she convinced the judge that I needed counseling.

My roommates, Joe and Tommy found it hysterical that I had got locked up for "Groping." They surprised me with fake boobs under their shirts when I got home from court. I would have found it funny too, had it not been me.

I felt like I had the ability to see right through women's tops at their breasts. My therapist had tits that where full and allowed to sag a bit in her bra. Most of the time, I didn't hear a word she said. I only could imagine her naked tits. They kept getting bigger and bigger, and then I grabbed hold of them. She pushed me back and then pinched my nipples with her fingers through my shirt hard enough to make me cry out.

"Get your own tits!" she shouted at me before ending the session and kicking me out of her office.

I didn't have a problem getting a girlfriend, but it was difficult for me to keep one. I keep getting caught with my hands on another girl's tits. I stopped going out, because I was beginning to think I had a problem.

I saw this spam email titled "Get Bigger Tits," and I couldn't resist. It showed before and after photos of breast enlargements. I spent hours looking at the different sizes and shapes. I ended up on a transsexual web site, "Guys with Tits." The guys had really nice tits and looked really good made up to look like women.

I surfed from one web site to another, and ended up on a sexual augmentation web site. The size of breast implants a man could get is based on the amount of skin available. It was recommended that men start with small implants until the body adjusts creating more skin. Alternatives was taking female hormones, so that the man would develop natural breasts then larger implants could be inserted.

I must have fell and bumped my head, because I made an appointment with a quack to get female hormone injections. He started pumping me full of Provera, Premarin, and Estinyl.

The first thing I noticed was that my skin cleared up. I read where hair removal by electrolysis worked wonders when you are taking female hormones. I normally dress trendy, but I found myself going towards the male model look. The only problem with that was I started loosing definition in my arms, chest, and stomach. I handled that with loose tops, but then my ass got bigger.

My roommates confronted me while I was making breakfast. "Man, I hate to tell you this, but you're growing boobs," Tommy said. "Yeah man, you need to start working out or something," Joe added. I blew them off by telling them that I was seeing a doctor and it was side effects from the drugs I was taking. I saw their eyes glaze over, which indicated that they wasn't hearing a word I was saying, so I added that I was getting tits and they didn't hear a word.

I started getting really cold feet the day of my surgery until I say this woman with beautiful cleavage. Usually, I'd been up in her face trying to get a closer look, but I didn't feel the urge to go after her. I really wanted nice beautiful tits like hers.

It actually happened really fast. I saw a bright light, and then woke up in pain. The doctor said that the operation took about two hours. I was bandaged all up and covered. The doctor said that the bruising and soreness would go away, but the scaring would take more time.

I camped out at an extended stay hotel, calling my buds with a story about some hot chick I had hooked up with. I pretty much hid out in the room for nearly three months. Joe and Tommy was convinced that I had married.

My tits turned out great. If I was a bigger guy, I could imagine how big they could have been. As it was, I stood only five foot four inches tall. With the boobs I grew from the hormone treatments, I was able to get a size 36DD. One of the cool things was that they hug enough to hide the scars.

I had been wearing a sports bra to hid and protect my boobs, but I knew I would need a bra. I looked into it a little, but it came down to the fact that I had to be fitted for a good bra. I wasn't a natural woman, so I knew I'd need a little help.

I went up to this woman in the woman's lingerie store who looked to be in her late twenties. I didn't want to make a big stink, I just wanted to get some bras and get the heck out of there. I told her the bras were for me, and she gave me the "you prev" look. I flashed her my boobs real quick and her jaw like to have hit the floor. She bombarded me with a million and one questions. "Yes, they are implants. 38DD" "Yes, they cost a lot of money." The one thing she didn't ask was if I was gay or not.

She picked up a few bras and took me into this dressing room. It was clear to her that I didn't know what she was talking about when it came to fit, in spite of the research I had done. She took off her top and showed me, as I attempted to put on the bra.


"These are nice," she said as she helped me adjust the bra.

I hadn't even realized that I hadn't had a hard-on in months until she had her hands on my boobs. It felt like, when a girl would rub her hand over my chest, but even better. I mean a throbbing hard-on too. I think that was the first time that I felt in control of my self. I didn't reach out and grab her boobs or try to force her into a corner. I kind of moaned.

"You like that, huh?" she smiled.

She started licking and sucking on my boobs and my cock was trying to bust out of my jeans. It was a good thing that I had on loose fitting jeans. I wanted her to go lower and suck my cock. Instead, she added more torture. She popped her tits out of her bra and rubbed them against mine. Strangely enough, I enjoyed the feel of her breasts against mine and her hands which found my hard-on. I didn't grope her, instead I put my hands on her shoulders and enjoyed getting felt up.

She pulled my jeans down and began giving me a blowjob. Of all the side effects the doctor listed, I was glad that erectile dysfunction wasn't one of them. I didn't try to drive my cock down her throat; I just let her do her thing. My toes curled when I came in her mouth. She even pulled my pants back up and apologized for getting carried away. I hugged her and told her that it was okay. I made none of my usual jokes.

I left with a dozen very nice, but very expensive bras to support my boobs. The woman gave me her phone number too, that I was going to call.

I had hid my operation from therapist, which was easy because it was winter and I slumped over with a lot of layers on. I started taking off my jacket, sweater, and shirt. Her protest quickly turned to curiosity as my tits came into view. I removed my bra and jiggled them to prove that they were real.

My therapist sat on the couch next to me and I told her that she could touch them if she liked. Wow! My nipples didn't get rock hard, but my cock sure did. She was in total disbelief that an asshole like me would go out and get tits. She didn't seem like a stranger to touching boobs. She studied them well, before snapping to her senses.

She moved back to her chair and crossed her legs tight. She asked me how I was doing. I told her honestly that I was happier with myself and I feel that I could control myself from groping women's breasts. The rest of the session I sat with my top off.

I finally went back to my apartment when I knew that my roommates were out. We had been friends for years, but I had no idea how they would react. I mean, I could kick both their butts, and they knew that. I was concerned about loosing my two best friends.

"What the fuck!"

"No way dude!"

They did not take it well, and told me that the apartment was too small with me in it with them. I don't know what I expected. I guess I would have reacted the same way had it been one of them.

When I moved into my new apartment, one of my female neighbors, Darla came to give me a hand, and then another woman, Kim came out to help with my boxes and I figured out that they were lovers. I don't think that they realized that I was a guy. The second woman, Kim looked more like a guy than I ever had without my tits.

I smiled nodded and thanked them trying not to say very much. I didn't know what my social life would be like. For sure, I had at least one person I could call, and that was the woman from the lingerie store.

Darla talked so much, and I was trying to listen while the Kim messed around with my stereo and trophies from sports. Kim was excited that I played boy sports. She said that she always wanted to play football. "They fucking jerks!" she exclaimed.

I started to think that these were going to be my new friends. At least Darla was good looking. Kim seemed to do everything she could to hide her feminine side, which I thought was a waste, because she had really nice hips and a cute butt.

I don't know how I let Kim talk me into going to the beauty salon. I ended up with my hair a auburn color, my eyebrows tweaked and waxed, my toes and nails painted, and lipstick of all things. I stared at myself in the mirror, realizing that I made a really hot looking chick.

Sitting on the sofa in my apartment drinking wine and looking into Darla's eyes, it dawned on me that I was not a girl. She moved closer to me putting her hand on my boob and kissed my lips gently.

"I am not a girl," I whispered to me.

"I know," she whispered back parting my lips with her tongue. She slid her hand down and squeezed my hard-on as she forced me back on the sofa.

She made me feel so good with the way she moved her hands over my skin. Her hot breath on my boobs made my cock jerk. Her hands seemed to be everywhere at once, removing my bra and my pants. She lowered her sweet scented cunt down on my face, and it felt like heaven.

I worked my tongue over her clit and into her moist pussy, and pulled on the cunt lips for more of her nectar. Her saliva ran down over my tight balls into my butt-crack and she chased after it. I had my legs spread as wide as hers. I was glad that she came up before I blew my wad, because there was no way I could have recovered from what she was doing to me.

Her pussy felt as hot as fire when she slid down on my cock. She said that my cock was just the right size. "Huh? 6-inches?" She rocked and rolled her hips as she grind down on my cock like there was no tomorrow. She kept screaming out, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She was bucking and squeezing my tits. I was like, "Oh fuck!"

Kim must have heard the noise, because was banging on the door hard. I put on my pants and held my shirt over my tits when I answer the door. She didn't seem as angry as her knock, but she was direct towards Darla.

"I know it wouldn't be long before you came up here for some dick," Kim said.

"You're just mad that I beat you to it," Darla teased. She was still naked, but holding her clothes in front of her.

They were talking crap, but they weren't really mad. I opened a bottle of wine, because I found out that I couldn't handle alcohol like I use to. I thought I was hiding the fact that I was a guy, so I asked them. The told me that they had seen a bulge in my pants and knew what it was. They said that I didn't act neither straight or gay. I didn't know how to take that, but Darla had just given me a fantastic fuck.

Darla teased Kim for a while, and then asked it I wanted to go out dancing. I loved dancing to pickup chicks, but I had not idea what I was in for. They told me that it was a straight club, which made me even more nervous.

The club was loud and packed, not even elbow room. After I had my first drink I loosened up and started having a good time. I noticed a few guys staring, and I didn't know what to do about that, but girls were coming over and asking me to dance.

I ended up on the dance floor with this really hot babe, and she was all over me. I mean, literally reaching her arms over my shoulders and grabbing my boobs. One of her friends came out on the floor and the sandwiched me. They were pushing their tongues in my mouth and opening my shirt. Before I knew it, it was three of them and one of my nipples had a mouth on it.

The booth we had was stuffed with hot babes. I was pushed into the corner of the booth, while the women exposed my boobs and fondled them. Then the unthinkable happened. One of the women crawled under the table and started giving me head. Kim and Darla had told their friends that I was straight, and their friends were getting their jollies.

I used to dream about being in a club surrounded by hot babes. Guys were straining to see what was going on, but didn't come too close. I made a lot of new friends, and made plans to hang out.

On the way out the club I saw Joe and Tommy standing together. I was hugged up with one of the babes I had just met. I knew that they could see my hand on the woman's butt-cheek. I squeezed and rubbed it watching their eyes. I couldn't help laughing as we left the guys standing.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers