Wedding Night with No Wedding

Story Info
Runaway bride still gets her night with good Samaritan.
7.3k words
4.74
120.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks to my friend for the use of his form and for Tseranc for the use of his editing skills. Enjoy ~ Red.

*

She blew her hair from her face and looked at the flat tire, she then looked down at the white dress she was wearing. She then started to cry and that was how he found her.

"Miss?"

Kimberly turned around and wiped a tear from her cheek, before looking up at the man in front of her. "Yes?" she asked, though she knew what he was going to ask her.

Frank looked at the woman before her, gauging her age to be about thirty, perhaps thirty-five, either way it was an age that seemed a little young to be stuck on the side of the road with a flat, while wearing a long white wedding gown. "Are you late? Or are you running?" he asked.

"Both?" she whispered and the tears fell hard and fast. "I'm late and I'm running." Her brown eyes filled with unshed tears which didn't stay that way for long as they fell down in rivers upon her freckled cheeks. Kimberly's shoulders slumped and her hands came up to cover her face as she leaned back against the car and let the words spill from her lipstick-covered lips. Suddenly, she just erupted and began to tell him everything.

"I'm late, you know pregnant late and I am running from the wedding. I know I should be at the altar giving the baby a Dad, but oh it so shouldn't be that guy. Sure he's the father, but I was on my way to the church and it was like this light bulb went on in my head. It blinked, Kimberly, you can't marry him. Sure you're knocked up, but he's not worth it. He has no job, no future, no prospects. You'll support him and his habits. You need to stop now." She looked up at the older man and sniffed. "I wish that light had blinked on months ago."

Frank chewed on his lower lip and studied the young groomless bride. "Let me take you somewhere. You can't drive, you're in no condition to and the baby you are carrying isn't going to be really happy you're having stress."

She took several breaths and pulled her hands away from her face and looked at him through swollen, red eyes. She sniffed. Kimberly really studied the man this time. She wished she could say she was an excellent judge of character, but she wasn't. That was obvious, she thought as she patted her slightly curved belly. Her brown eyes sought out his green ones and she relaxed immediately. He wasn't going to harm her, she read it in his eyes as well as in the way he looked at her.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll call a tow truck when I get home," she said quietly. "Let me get my purse." Kimberly started to walk away then stopped and walked back to him. "My name's Kimberly Myers," she extended her hand. "It would have been Trembly, but thank God that's not going to happen now."

"Frank DeMarco," Frank said as he took her hand in his and shook it firmly. "Kimberly Trembly wouldn't have been a bad name, but if the guy wasn't the best stock then it is good to have left before you tied the knot." He released her hand and walked back to his car while she collected her purse and whatever else she may have needed.

As Frank got into his Cadillac he watched the short redhead grab her purse and he found himself staring at the round ass that was wiggling as she reached in and got her belongings. "Down boy," he told himself. "She's young enough to be your daughter." He watched her lock her car up and come toward him, he reached over and unlocked her door and watched her gather up the large white skirt of the dress and slide in. In her hands she had her purse and a small suitcase, which he took and placed in the rear seat.

"Spare clothes," she told him as she tried to buckle up, but was finding it difficult with the amount of puffy, white, material that was billowing everywhere. "Damn, I should have eloped. . . no, I guess it is good that I didn't." She finally got buckled and grinned at Frank. "I was thinking that they are going to come looking for me at my place. Would you take me into the city? I'll grab a hotel. I'll call mom and dad and let them know I'm safe. Then I'm getting out of this Barbie doll dress."

Frank chuckled and agreed to take her wherever she desired. He hadn't had an adventure in years and he looked forward to one now more then he realized. "How far along are you?" he asked. He had casually checked out her figure while she'd been crying, her head buried in her hands, and saw no real sign of being pregnant.

"Just a few weeks," she answered back. She ran her hand over her stomach and wondered again if she'd made the right decision in keeping the baby. She patted her belly, grinned and decided to stop second guessing herself and accept the fact that she was going to be a mom. Now, she was going to be a single mom. "I met Tim at a party and we hit it off, but then I sobered up." She giggled. "We dated off and on. He didn't have a job, no money. . . a real bum, but," she sighed. "I am thirty-two and not married, never have been and damn it," she sniffed. "I wanted to be married."

"But?" Frank asked, knowing there was more. He drove and listened to the woman, who had moments ago confirmed she was indeed young enough to be his daughter, Frank had only been off one year. He was sixty-seven and had lost his wife several years ago. Now he dated a few women in town that knew him, but all where his age. His son was married and his wife was in her late thirties. He glanced at Kimberly and found himself wishing he was forty again. He'd been a looker at forty, now he was anything from it, or so he thought.

They drove onward Kimberly found herself growing very comfortable in the older man's presence. She wasn't sure how old he was and she wasn't about to ask, but she knew he would be somewhere in his late fifties or early sixties. She found that comforting, so comforting that she was soon asleep with her head leaning against the window of her door.

Frank chuckled while he listened to the young woman sleeping beside him. How long had it been since a woman fell asleep on him and it wasn't because she was too old to keep up with his active lifestyle? He thought back to his wife Helen and how busy they had always been. Volunteering in the community after he retired from the Service as well as working at a few of the local shops, just to have something to fill his time with.

When Helen passed it had taken him a while to get moving again, but when he did he never thought about the ladies his age not keeping up with him. Helen always had. He saw Kimberly sleeping and knew it wasn't that she couldn't keep up because of age, but because of her condition and the fact she was under a lot of stress. He sighed and quietly continued driving deeper into the city, hating the fact that the woman beside him wasn't his bride in white.

Kimberly stirred and for a moment found herself frightened, but then she remembered where she was. She opened her eyes fully and sat up. The lights of the city reflected in the car and she looked around noticing that the car was parked and Frank was nowhere to be found. She pushed her fingers through her red curls and felt them begin to tug as she tried to work her hand through the massive amounts of hair spray and styling gel. She knew she looked a mess, but she was surprised that she didn't care.

Eventually she looked outside of the car and found herself staring at Frank coming toward her. She grinned and was lost in his happy smile, dancing emerald orbs and wondering what his snow white beard would feel like against her skin. Kimberly was caught off guard and shivered. She opened the car door and walked toward him, the trail of her wedding gown following behind her.

"I got you a room," he told her, pressing a keycard into her palm. "Let me take your suitcase upstairs for you and then I'll be on my way."

Kimberly smiled. "Thanks," she told him, gathered up her dress and walked with him to the hotel doors.

Neither one thought anything about the fact that Kimberly was walking into the hotel with her wedding gown on. They didn't even think about the image that Frank gave as he escorted her through the lobby. He hadn't thought about the fact that he was dressed in the same clothes he'd worn to a lunch with some of the more notable peers of society. Frank had dressed smartly in a navy suit and still had the jacket on though unbuttoned. When the woman behind the reception desk saw the gentleman walk back in with a woman in a wedding gown she squealed in delight, after the initial shock over the age difference abandoned her.

"Oh my goodness!" she shouted. "Oh my goodness!" she repeated herself again. "You didn't say you were a newlywed," The woman came from behind the counter, her eyes wide and full and then she stopped. Her eyes flashed with excitement. "You two wait right there," the woman said and then disappeared into a back office.

Frank looked down at Kimberly and chuckled. "I guess it is easy to be misled, huh?" he asked.

Kimberly laughed, also. She and Frank both waited for the woman to return and when she did she had with her another man. "This is Mr. Adams, the Hotel Manager. He just got married too and when I saw you two I just knew he'd be tickled pink to see a couple of newlyweds, no matter your ages." She jabbed Frank in the ribs, "Never to old, huh?" She added a wink and then looked over at Kimberly.

"Oh my you are a pretty bride."

Kimberly blushed at the hoopla the woman, who looked to be about fifty, was making over her, but she was still a bit surprised at how the man in the suit next to her fit so well beside her. She noticed their reflection in the hotel window and she too would have mistaken them for a happily married couple. She was smiling. He was smiling. They were both laughing and to anyone passing by, they would have looked like a pair of lovers anxious to be on their way, which Kimberly was. She wanted up in her room and out of the dress. Her eyes shifted quickly to the Hotel Manager when she saw him produce a second key.

"I'm upgrading your room. My wife and I just celebrated our wedding and damn it, I feel good and I want you folks to start out your new life together just like we did. Granted, I'm not sending you to Hawaii. But here." He took Frank's hand and pressed the key into the man's palm, and the receptionist plucked the one out of Kimberly's hand.

"That's the Honeymoon Suite, Deary," the woman told Kimberly. She pulled the Hotel Manager away and waved to the newlyweds. "You two be careful. . .Watch his ticker there, Missy " The two disappeared into the office, leaving Frank and Kimberly alone in the lobby.

They both looked at each other and at the same time erupted in a fit of laughs and chuckles. Eventually they moved to the elevator and Frank handed the key to the Honeymoon Suite to Kimberly and continued to hold her suitcase. "You are one lucky lady this evening," he told her.

Kimberly smiled, "Well, yeah. Unless come tomorrow morning they find out my husband left me on my wedding night and charge me full price for the room."

Frank stepped out of the elevator and thought for a moment. "I'll tell you what. I'll stay and take you to dinner, escort you back here, let the desk help see me and then I'll go home out one of the other doors. In the morning, I'll just take one of those side doors, use the hotel key, slip back up here and escort you out of the building. . .then they won't know and you won't be charged."

"Smart fellow," she answered with a grin and slipped the keycard into the lock. The lock released and Kimberly stepped in, followed by her "groom."

Frank whistled low as he took in the Suite. "I'm glad I am not footing the bill for this. The room you had was a nice one, not cheap either, but this, well . . . I'd have to come out of retirement to afford it."

He winked at her and she knew he was exaggerating. Kimberly tossed her purse on the coffee table and walked through the room, past a fully functional kitchen and dining room, then onward into a living room, eventually she rounded a corner and called out to Frank. "Oh honey," she giggled. "Come check out our bedroom and bathroom."

Frank felt a stir in his gut when she called out to him. He gave himself a mental shake and proceeded to follow the voice that was suddenly becoming familiar to him. They hadn't spoken much, but he knew without a doubt he'd recognize Kimberly's voice in a crowded room, or a hushed whisper. He stepped in behind her and took a look back at the King size bed he'd passed and its thick comforter. The room was decorated in burgundy and oak. He looked over Kimberly's shoulder and tried to ignore the soft scent of roses that wafted from her hair. As he felt his body responding to her proximity, he glanced at the huge tub with jets for double the relaxation pleasure. He then saw a separate shower stall and a couple of sinks to one side. "It sure is nice. I'll be sure to make a big deal about the quality of the room when "we" check out tomorrow."

"Thanks," Kimberly said and turned around to face him. She was taken back by how close they were and for a moment she felt a rising blush fall over her features and a knowing tingle rise up in her stomach. She looked up at him and blinked rapidly, her lips parted as the words she had wanted to further convey slipped away in the wind.

Frank too was affected by her and he felt his fingers try to wrap around her hip and force her to come closer, but he fought the urge and stepped back. The distance did nothing to stop the attraction he had for the young woman, but it did help to give him time to think. That time was interrupted by the ringing of the hotel room's phone. "Saved by the bell," he muttered under his breath, turned and went to the phone.

As Kimberly tried to calm herself, she watched him talk to the front desk, assuming from the conversation that was taking place, and no one knew she was here. She would find out what was going on later, first she needed to get out of the Lady in White fiasco dress she was wearing and into what she thought she'd be wearing the morning after Hell froze over. She walked over and picked up her suitcase and pulled her spare clothes out, then headed to the bathroom.

Frank watched her and when he hung up the phone he was glad to be on the opposite side of the door, while the pretty redhead showered and changed. Frank thought to himself, he could use a shower right about now too. He reached down and adjusted his sex, the arousal he'd felt for the woman was slowly dropping, but not fast enough for his comfort.

When she emerged, Frank groaned inwardly and all the adjusting he'd done had been for nothing when he felt his sex stand up and take notice of the freshly scrubbed face and carefree beauty that had emerged from the bathroom. "Wow," he said quietly.

Kimberly laughed. "Wow? I don't think I'd go that far. I clean up rather well, Frank. But I'm no wow."

Frank's brow rose and he looked a bit perturbed by her comment. "I wouldn't have said it, had I not meant it," he told her. He looked to the phone and then back to her. "Looks like the dinner plans will continue, but again at no cost to us. Generous fellow down there at the desk, you best hope he's happy if you ever do decide to come here with a real husband."

"Oh?" she asked.

"Seems he's tossed in supper at the hotel restaurant and the bill is taken care of," Frank said, offering his arm at the same time.

"Cool," she grinned and took his offered arm. "Finding you was my lucky day. . .well, you finding me," she corrected.

"Yes, I do believe you're right. Shall we?"

"Yes, lets."

The couple walked down the hall and took the elevator to the top floor where the hotel restaurant, known as the Sky Cap Lounge, was located. Frank had discarded his jacket and tie and looked very casual, in the pale blue shirt with two buttons undone. Kimberly had worn a pink sweater and a white pleated skirt that hung to her knees, along with a pair of pink pumps. Her hair was a bit damp, but for the most part had been toweled dry and hung in waves down her back, to rest just above her shoulder blades.

When they were greeted by the Hostess, another round of gushes and praises were passed around to them, a bottle of wine was brought out, along with two crystal goblets and the staff gathered around to toast the happy couple.

As dinner progressed, it was easy for the couple to get lost in the moment. Music played softly around them, the meal was delicious, the wine flowed freely, and when the desert was presented with their server suggesting how romantic it would be for them to feed each other that first sinful bite of cheesecake, they did so without a moments hesitation.

It was the closing of Kimberly's lips over that sterling silver fork that finally got to Frank. Everything up to that point had been arousing, but it was that simple act of a woman's face showing the simple pleasure of enjoying something so sweet and flavorful and then licking her lips in satisfaction that made Frank act without thought or reason. He leaned over and replaced her tongue with his and finished washing away the speck of cheesecake that lay nestled on the crevices of her lower lip.

When Kimberly took in a puff of air, she knew it had sounded like a gasp of shock. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't shocked, but she'd also be lying if she said she hadn't liked that initial touch of his tongue over her soft skin. He pulled away and she saw he too was taken back by his actions. The server however was not shocked, but was "oooing" and "ahhhing" all over the couple.

Frank swallowed the lump in his throat and started to apologize, but stopped when Kimberly's hand reached out and took his. She squeezed it gently, but said nothing, only her eyes remained locked on his. The server left and the couple rose from the table, their desert left forgotten as they made their way to the Honeymoon Suite.

Kimberly opened the door and led Frank in. She knew he'd been about to apologize to her, but she didn't want him too. She was anything but sorry it had happened. She was only sorry that it had been in a place so public. She would have much rather been able to return the teasing lick, but in a more private setting. Kimberly also sensed that the man before her was one that would have a hard time justifying being with a much younger woman, but she hoped to displace any worries or concerns he had.

She wasn't looking for a father for her child, tonight she was looking for something else. There was an underlying passion inside her, one that she wanted to experience and one she found herself thinking this man could show her. He'd been so caring and thoughtful that she had imagined them slowly loving and he would take her to places she'd only dreamed of. She wasn't sure why she was so at ease with him, but she was and she wanted to experience more with him.

Frank heard the lock of the room door become a solid click and he knew what Kimberly wanted. It had been there in her dark, brown eyes, and he knew his own desire showed in his green. Should he tell her no? Did she realize that this was not the norm for him? He'd not been with a woman sexually since Helen. He was rather surprised that he desired to be with one now, not even taking into account she was so young. He heard her slip her shoes off and when she walked around him, turned and faced him, he looked down on her and knew that no matter what happened after this evening he wasn't leaving right now.

Kimberly stepped up and Frank reached out. "I've not done this is a while," he told her.

"I'm in no hurry," she whispered. Their lips touched and, for a moment, time was suspended. Neither one breathed, but only felt. Their eyes remained opened and Kimberly's only closed when Frank's tongue snaked out and licked at the seam of her lips. She then sighed, parting her lips and allowing hers to slip free and touch timidly with his. Kimberly felt his whiskers brush against her chin and she was surprised by the softness of them. She stepped closer, her hands moving up his arms to glide around his neck and up into his soft white hair.

12