The Tree

Story Info
College man shares rare love with a special tree.
2.5k words
4.59
37.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAria
LadyAria
58 Followers

At twilight, the fireflies danced over the flower-kissed meadow making the everyday seem mystical. The young man took a deep breath before picking up bottles discarded on the side of the country road. Each night, he'd walk the dirt road between his house and his favorite apple tree thinking about his day and finding solstice in his steps. The air cooled his lungs and his nerves like few things could. Lately, he'd noticed more litter collecting on the side of the road as the city crept closer to his beloved country life. He'd taken to picking up the items of those who care less were it fell along his nightly walks.

He spread the sharp wires of the fence catching his white t-shirt on a barb. Pulling free, he rolled forward into the overgrow grass where the cool mud relieved the sting of his fresh wound. He laid there for a moment when he heard a muffled sob. Sitting up, he pushed his chestnut hair away from his forehead looking toward the noise. The cry seemed to come from his favorite tree. He walked over to investigate the noise when he saw a lock of hair blow out from behind the trunk.

"Are you okay?" he asked the stranger hidden behind the tree.

"Why do you care?" a soft feminine voice replied.

"I don't know," he shrugged. "Maybe, because you're crying under my tree?"

"Your tree?" she replied stepping out from hiding.

The girl was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The grace of her long legs in motion was hypnotizing. Her lips were a cherry pink like the eyes of a white rabbit and her hair was a thick main of wheat colored curls. Her eyes were the deepest blue like his favorite swimming hole and seemed to ripple with curiosity. Also, she seemed completely indifferent to the fact she was naked or that her breast pointed up to his mouth which was gapping with shock.

"How is it your tree?" she asked again at his silence. "Are there not a millions trees like it? What makes this one so special?"

"I...I don't know," he stuttered looking at the untouched natural curls peeking out between her suntanned thighs.

"There is nothing unique about this tree," she pouted. "So, tell me why you claim it as yours?"

Embarrassed he had stared so openly at the young lady, the young man tugged at his bottom lip while he stared down at the ground looking for an answer. He wanted to ask her again why she was crying or even why she was naked under the apple tree, but he was afraid of scaring her away from here. The image of the curve of her lower stomach drawing up into the perfect hollow of her navel burned in his mind. He shifted his legs to try to hide the outline of his erection. Thankful, the two empty bottles stretched out the denim making it less noticeable. "I'm afraid you'll laugh at me," he replied turning a rock over with the tip of his work boot.

"I won't," she promised. "I just want to hear something nice."

"Well, okay, I guess," he smiled back up at the pretty woman before looking back at his feet.

"Go on," she encouraged.

"Well, I'd say it is my tree, because I climbed when I was little and played behind its leaves. For years, I have eaten her fruit when I was hungry and drank the cider that it made. Mostly, it is my tree because it was she who always listened to my thoughts, my grumbles and my fears. And, sometimes when I had nothing left to say, just sitting here made me feel better."

When she did not respond, his eyes rose from the ground to see the saddest smile on her lips. She had the faintest sparkle to her eyes.

"You probably think I'm stupid?" he said. "Making over a tree."

"Do you love the tree?" she asked.

"Now, you are just making fun," he replied stealing a glance at the subtle swell of the bottom of her breast. Her long rose nipples protruded to the sky.

"No," she smiled coaxingly. "Sometimes I just like to hear sweet things."

"In that case," he grinned." I guess I love the tree."

She closed the distance between them in three long steps. Her hand caressed the stubble lining his square jaw before she brushed her lips against his.

"I'm sure she loves you too."

"A tree can't love," he groaned.

"Anything alive can love," she whispered. "Sometimes, more then you will ever know."

He kissed her inviting mouth. Their soft tongues twisted and struggled with passion. Her body was surprisingly warm as her soft breast pressed seductively against his chest. Lightheaded, he closed his eyes away from the night and the swirling fireflies. His stomach flipped with the sensation of falling though he stood solidly on two feet.

"Wow," he whispered breaking the kiss and gazing down on the woman.

She smiled again, but it failed to reach her eyes. He remembered she had been crying when he had come upon her.

"Why were you crying a few moments ago, may I ask? And why are you nude? Did something bad happen to you?"

"I cry because I love someone I can never have. I am nude because my wish didn't make clothes."

"Oh," he replied confused. "What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell you," her eyes searched his in quiet desperation. "But, I can show you."

He shook his head in agreement uncertain of her meaning until he felt her hands upon his shirt. She pulled at the cotton fabric freeing it from his body. Then, she kissed his neck gently running her moisten lips up and down the slight protrusion of his Adam's apple. Up to his jaw, his dark stubble tickled her tender lips. His dark tousled hair hung down over his forehead accenting his chocolate eyes steamy with passion. His skin tasted slightly salty on her tongue. She threaded her fingers through the silky waves of his thick hair over his crown to the nape of his neck pulling his lips to hers. The fire in his kiss melted her insides and making her incredibly wet. His skin felt amazingly soft over hardened muscles that swelled from years of farm work. Her palms traced every curve of his chest and line rippling up his back. She could felt her nipples contract and grow as she ground her body against his.

His hand grabbed her ass cheeks pulling her against his erection no longer able to be hidden in his jeans. As he lifted her into the air, she fought first, the button and then, his zipper. Pushing away the fabric, she drove her arm underneath his underwear. Her elbow dug into her clit as she seized his cock. Solid and hot to the touch, it was a sensation like she had never felt. The skin moved tight over the bulging veins lining his dick. The indent under the head was the smoothest satiny feel before giving way to the rounded mushroom top. Stroking up and down, she felt the friction build as the veins steeled against her pressure and pre-cum dripped from the head. She wanted to continue to pump up and down with her hand. However, he groaned while lowering her to the ground. He slipped free from her fingers. She whimpered grasping at the retreating cock.

He stripped off his jeans while watching her spread out on the ground. Her thighs wide open. He could see her pussy glisten with wetness. She reached down to spread her lips before sinking her one finger into the hole. Dipping in and out, she leaned back her head to moan. With her other hand, she rolled her erect nipple between her index and thumb. He could smell her in the air. A musky scent of raw sex filled his nose. He kneeled back down before her spread legs and she reached out for his hand. He relaxed allowing her to guide his hand into her pussy. The velvet folds divided for him. Slipping in one finger in easily, he was surprised when the slick hole resisted the invasion of his second. Massaging circles in the bottom of her opening, he forced in the second digit as she lean forward with surprise and pleasure. Her breath sucked in through her teeth as her eyes dilated. The elastic tunnel crush down on him pushing together his knuckles as the muscles constricted. It was the softest tightest pussy he had ever had wrapped around his fingers. Just the thought of feeling it around his cock nearly made him cum.

"Are you a virgin?" he breathed against her ear taking her nipple into his fingers squeezing it gently.

"What?" she exhaled. Her large blue eyes reflected pure need.

"Have you done this before?"

"No, I did this for you."

Hunger raged inside him he had to control. He wanted this to last longer. Slipping her nipple in his mouth, he flicked his tongue over the hard nub. Circling the areola, his tongue tantalized and teased her. He slowly licked down her breast, over her rib, trailing the line on her upper abdomen before dipping into her navel. Tonguing the hole, the slow motion stirred goose bumps over her skin. Then, he kissed down the swell over her lower abdomen before dipping his head between her legs to lap the moisture from the swollen tissue. She tasted like apples. At first contact, she arched up in surprise. With his stroking persistence, she relaxed into his open mouth as he felt her clit ripen. Her juices came thicker and sweetly bitter while she moaned for release. He reveled in her as her thighs began to tremble. Her fingers clamped down on his hair as he sucked hard on her clit crushing the nub into bone. With the sexiest little cry, she convulsed with passion cumming with uninhibited force wallowing in the waves of pleasure.

His cock bobbed in the air purple and anger. Watching her orgasm drove him crazy. Her eyes fluttered open focusing all her attention on his cock. Reaching for his shoulders, she pulled him to the ground over him. Her legs wrapped around his body pulling her pussy to his cock. She pushed with desperation until the tip was caught in the tiny puckered opening. He watched in amazement as she struggled against his body. The tip barely entered her despite her bucking. After feeling the tease of her outer rim for too long, he grabbed her lush hips pinning them to the ground. With one clean thrust, he felt her body clench around him in reaction to the hymen tearing. They lay completely still for a moment as she adjusted to the sensation. Stretched, she felt the burn and pain give way to a new feeling. A pressure bubbled inside her ready to burst if only he would move, go deeper and just touch her core. She moved slowly at first on his cock. Then, he picked up her rhythm matching her thrust for thrust. Her hips lifted to meet his. His dick moved in the slick hole despite being squeezed down like a choke hold. So tight and swollen, the skin pulled almost painfully. His cock throbbed as his balls pulled up. He was so close. Yet she wasn't there with him. Her moans were steady and even. Determined to make her cum again, he flipped her over to mount him.

The change in position held back his nut. She spread her fingers over his chest. The sweat slid down the curve of her breast dropping on him. Her hair fell forward like a curtain as her nipples dipped down to his mouth. His teeth scrapped her nipples making her flinch before leaning in again discovering the pleasure in the slight pain. Her hips molded down on his form. She rocked her clit against his pelvic bone while bouncing her tight cunt up and down. Over and over again she bore down on the bone while swallowing as much of his cock until he hit the spot. The soft spot in the back of her pussy brought a ripple and a spasm forward through the muscle. Her screams were loud and immediate. Clamping down on her hips, he bore into her with a maddening frenzy exploding cum deep within her. Again and again, he pumped her full of jizz until he was drained completely. Once he let go, she slipped to the side limp as a rag doll with a blissful expression.

The sun had set. When the world came back into focus, the sound of crickets filled the night. His arms were now empty and he sat up looking around for her. She was leaned against the tree watching him. Quietly, she looked him at him with a profound intensity like she was trying to memorize every detail of him. He rose from the ground and walked toward her. The closer he got the more he realized something was odd about the way she stood.

"Are you okay?" he croaked with confusion.

"I have to go now," she replied smiling.

"What? No!" he exclaimed reaching out toward her.

She raised her arms slowly into the air leaning against the bark. The bark came free from the tree and slipped like arms around her form. Slithering onto her, the skin began to harden from her center. The soft flesh turned to wood moving down her legs until her toes spread out like twigs fusing into the roots.

"No," he screamed tearing at the barking with futility. "You can't leave me."

"I love you too," she whispered before her lips hardened into a knot on the trunk. Her arms sprouted leaves mixing into the other branches.

He did not bother to dress. The empty bottles lay loose from his jean pockets. The morning came and then, the night again. Sitting at the base of the tree, he stared down at the roots gripped with pain. First, his parents came to bring him home. Then, they sent his friends sure he had lost his mind. He refused to leave. He would not eat or drink nor would he dress. In vain, he would tell his story to each one of the visitors. None would believe him that the tree he loved had come to life.

On the seventh day weak with dehydration, he made a silent prayer to mother earth to reunite him with his love. He knew after feeling the love the tree had for him he could never love another human. For hours, he wept and begged for her return without a response. After he gave up all hope, he made one last plead for their love. Taking pity on a young man who had cared for her and her children for so many years, mother earth granted his wish.

The next morning, his parents brought with them the police to take their son to get professional help. They hoped to catch him in his sleep. When they arrived, their son was gone. His clothes still tossed about the tree. The empty bottles were still abandoned in the grass. However, a single new vine was wrapped tightly around the tree and up through the branches. The tree and vine were bound together as if they were one.

LadyAria
LadyAria
58 Followers