A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
An author struggles with his stubborn creation.
3k words
3.99
45.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"What's this story called?" Karen asked staring up above her at the title. "A Walk in the Woods." A deep frown pulls at the caramel hued beauty's lips. "That title is so ambiguous that I can only hope that whatever you have planned doesn't involve wolves."

"Actually I had bears in mind. It seems like whenever you read a bestiality story its dogs of some sort. I had to get creative." I reply from behind my monitor.

Karen's head drooped sadly at the news then suddenly lifted back up. "You can't make me do anything with a bear or a wolf!"

"Why not? I can do pretty much whatever I want to you. Like this." Karen's formerly non-descript clothing changed into a blue and white cheerleading outfit that did nothing to conceal her slender legs and barely covered her butt. "Like that. Besides I have to stay on topic. Earth Day contest demands an outdoor setting and situation. Honestly "Fishing with Dad three, which seems will be come Hiking or Camping with Dad just isn't moving fast enough. I gotta get in early so people will notice me."

"Yeah but the guys who run Literotica won't let you post bestiality. Or anything with minors."

"Minors suck anyway. I like women, what's the point in girls who are so young they look like boys?" It was my turn to frown this time though. She was right. "Maybe I'll just post it on some other site, there are places that allow an author to do whatever they want."

Slowly her rouged lips curve upward into a knowing smirk. "Yeah but you'd never degrade yourself by playing in the minor leagues like that. This is where all the talent is, this is where all the intelligent readers are. You would never put a story on a second rate site. Not to mention they aren't having the Earth Day contest on any other site. So I guess you'll have to find something non animal related to do to me."

"Shut up and quit rubbing it in. In fact get to work, I don't pay you for nothing." I type. It's a good thing that Karen can't see how much she's frustrating me. It's hard enough losing arguments to flesh and blood opponents. It's down right embarrassing to be losing an argument against a figment of your imagination.

"Actually if we are going to be honest about it you pay me nothing." Karen replied snidely her smirk growing wider.

"Get to work. I'm bored of this conversation." Making a rare appearance in the text I point towards the beautiful forest just to the right of the white void Karen and I currently inhabit.

"Fine. Not like you ever treated me like a human being before." Karen replied walking from the void into the forest. Her pure white sneakers had barely hit the earth when she paused. "Uh Sean?"

"What is it now?" I ask back behind the monitor happily tapping away at the keys.

"Is this what you intended me to wear for my trip through the forest?" She asked motioning to her cheerleading outfit.

"Oh, my bad." A moment later she was wearing, you know what just read it down there.

It was a beautiful day to have gone for a hike. The sun was shining through a pair of fluffy white clouds too lazy to get out of the way. Otherwise the sky was completely clear and the world had the wonderful scent of fresh rain. It was likely that the next nearest human being was miles way which suited Karen just fine. She'd come out here to enjoy the beauty of nature, not to hear some stupid kids yammer on about the newest movie.

The caramel hued belle was dressed in a pair of khaki shorts that came down just beneath her knees nearly meeting the gray and orange hiking socks she wore. Above that she had a green t-shirt darkened with sweat clung to her bouncing breasts. Maroon colored hair was pulled back into a modest ponytail as she followed the narrow trail through the woods.

She could hear her goal before it came into sight. A beautiful creek that she enjoyed bathing in, it was so far away from anybody and the water was crystal clear. Something about it always excited the nymph and today was no different. The sound of trickling water put extra energy into her legs taking her pace from a casual walk to an excited half skip.

She'd never been to this exact spot on the creek but it was exactly how she expected to be. Smooth stones lined the bottom of the barely four foot deep creek and school of tiny sparkling fish were swimming slowly with the flow. Karen smiled as she eased herself down the slope that lead to the water dropping her backpack on a boulder and sitting down on it quickly unlacing her boots.

It only took Karen a moment to strip down completely and slid into the cool clear water. A pleasant sigh escaped her lips as she eased farther into the water wading out until her full breasts floated in the water. "This is amazing. How nature should be enjoyed." She sighed lazily swimming a few strokes in the water. Karen swam around for a few minutes before finding a comfortable spot to rest, in the shade of a tree with her head resting on one of the roots. Most of her body was beneath the water, not that it concealed anything. Only her nipples and knees were exposed to the cool air. Her eyes slid shut as she yawned. Once she was certain she wouldn't slip into the water she let herself drift off to sleep.

By the time she woke up the sun was nearly setting over the distant hills leaving the stream a bright orange. That wasn't the only change though, nearby a bright green frog was sitting on a rock silently staring at the bathing girl as if he expected something. A slight crunching sound startled the amphibian and he leapt into the water quickly swimming away. Karen slowly turned her head to see two boys standing at the opposite side of the tree.

The first was easily six and a half feet of muscle, it was obvious from the way his green undershirt was straining that he was no stranger to the gym. His blonde hair was cut short, almost a military cut. Karen realized he was military a few minutes later as her eyes drifted downward to the USMC tattoo on his left forearm and below that the green and brown camouflage trousers he wore. A pair of finely polished black boots finished off the look. "It's good to come back here every once and a while." He muttered leaning against the tree.

"Gotta remind yourself why you fight Mike." His friend was smaller, probably under six feet and slender. He was wearing a black vest that sort of hung on his frame, giving brief glimpses of his toned chest and abs as he took a step towards Karen and stared at the water.

"Its not how everybody thinks it is you know. I've been over there for nine months and never saw any action. Not any real action, rockets stop counting after the first couple. Besides I'm not even sure we are doing anything good over there. I mean sure they smile when we drive by but that's about it." Mike slid down till he was resting on the ground his eyes just barely passing over Karen's head.

"Don't think about it Mike. A lot of people don't agree with the war. Hell I don't even agree with it anymore. But I agree with you, I agree that you're a fucking hero and that you would fight and would die for our country if you had to. Which is more than a lot of people can say. I just wish we'd been able to get you laid before you had to go back. Two weeks in the states. That shit sucks."

Mike paused then stood up staring directly at the monitor. "You've got to me kidding. I'm a fucking war hero and I didn't get laid within like twenty seconds of getting back to the states?"

"No you didn't. Christ, not every girl in the US is a dirty slut for military cock." I type back. "Get back on subject if you want to get laid."

"Fine." Mike walked back over to the tree sitting back down. "I'm gonna have to share with Jason aren't I?"

"Hey wait I'm not into no faggot dick rubbing shit. Ain't taken no sloppy seconds either." Jason shouted at me angrily.

"We'll figure it out. Get back to work you guys are rapidly increasing the chances of this becoming a horror story. Have you ever read "Ravished and Eaten" by me? Do you want that to happen to you?"

Both men shake their heads slowly and walk back to their positions and get back into character. "It's no big deal Jase. After you go nine months you're like a born again virgin. You kinda forget what you're missing." Mike chuckled.

Karen licked her lips slowly as she turned over in the water facing the two men. She sank down into the clear water till only her eyes and nose remained out of the water silently observing the two men. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do, the slight warmth in her stomach and her hardening nipples gave her a hint.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from Mike as he peeled his shirt away from his chiseled chest. He was like a statue made flesh, every inch of him mouthwateringly delicious. It didn't stop with his pecs, or his six pack stomach either. It carried onward to his muscled thighs and calves that she saw as he kicked off his boots and trousers.

"C'mon I want to get a quick swim in before we eat." Mike said walking towards Karen, still completely oblivious to her existence.

Jason hadn't managed to get the rest of his clothing off when he heard his pal shout. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry miss. I didn't know you we're- no wait." For the second time that day Jason turned and looked towards me. "You've got to be kidding me. I stumble upon a mysterious and conveniently naked woman in the forest and we have hot sex?"

"We have a nature theme this month, its not always easy to deal with ok. Just go with it. Seriously you guys are supposed to just do whatever I tell you. Without arguing, I don't want any foreplay we've already wasted to much time on back story and stupid talking. I just need a nice hot fuck scene so I can get some high votes, hell maybe even win a contest or something. Hell at least get one of those neat little red H's next to this story. We clear?"

"Yes I understand that you want to be successful here, especially after the debacle that was your last group of stories. The thing is that if the story doesn't maintain a certain level of realism nobody will believe it. Karen come here please."

Karen smiled and slid out of the water, her deep red hair plastering itself to her head as she emerged. The dying light framed her flawless body as she approached the men who both tried to conceal their interest in the buxom beauty. "How often do you meet a woman as beautiful as this?"

"Thank you." Karen replied blushing slightly.

"Not often right? And then that she is going to be naked and willing to have sex with two guys she doesn't even know. How bout never. This story is so unbelievable." Mike continued. "You are willing to have sex with me aren't you?"

"Of course, have you looked in the mirror lately? You are really sexy, and besides I'm a bit of a slut."

"Thank you." Mike replied before turning his attention back to me. "Which brings me to my next fact. If you did find a woman in the middle of the forest willing to fuck anybody who happened to walk up shouldn't I be worried that she might have herpaghonasyphiaids?"

"Oh my fucking God. In real life maybe, but just like all those people who want to complain about the realism in a gang bang story. This is fiction. The only way that you can get an STD is if I don't like you. And in all fairness if I don't like you there are far more creative ways for me to kill you. Now quit critiquing my literary genius and start fucking."

"No, we really aren't quite finished here. This story is obviously about Karen who needs no introduction. Every figment of your imagination is obsessed over her. But who is Jason."

"He's nothing, he's just your friend. Here because I wanted some double penetration in this story. According to the responses to Starlets to Harlots people want DP action."

"Actually I'm an English major who is going to school-"

Chuck Norris appears from no where crouched and ready to attack. "Seriously get to work, or I'll use him. You know I will."

Both Karen and Michael's eyes instantly widen and they nod moving back to their places. "Ok ok, I'll fuck her." Mike said wrapping his arms around the lovely starlet of this story and leaning to kiss her.

"Are you really going to give in just like that? Afraid of a movie actor?"

"Personally I hate unnecessary death. I don't like it when I'm forced to put one my creations down but there is only so much that I can accept." I briefly turn away from the screen so that I have to witness the incredible roundhouse kick Chuck Norris delivers to kill Jason. All I know is that when I turn around Chuck has vanished as he always does when I'm finished with him and Jason's body is lying both lifeless and headless on the ground. "Sorry about that." Jason's body vanishes and both Karen and Mike completely forget he ever existed. "Get to work."

"Yes boss." Mike volunteers reaching a hand down and gripping Karen's firm rear lifting her up as he deepens the kiss. Her full firm breasts crushed against his toned chest, her rock hard nipples poking his flesh.

"No complaints here." Karen cooed curling one leg around his waist and grinding her dripping wet cunt against his surprisingly large cock. "I can't wait." She hissed throwing her arms around his neck and pulling herself up against him. A slight twist of hip brought the tip of his hard cock against her slit. She inhaled sharply as she slid down his hips, impaling herself on his cock and started rocking her hips.

It was difficult for Mike to keep standing as his legs tried to turn to mush beneath him. Each thrust of her fine rear filed the air with the slick noise of her cunt sliding over his member. Mike dug his fingers roughly into her ass, clutching tightly as she leaned forward riding his cock. "God your cock feels huge in my tight wet cunt." Karen whispered in his ear. She gave me a snide look after delivering the line but managed to stay in the moment whipping her head back and moaning.

Mike slowly sank to his knees then onto his back a continual wordless moan escaping his lips as he looked up at her. Her full ripe breasts were only inches from his face bouncing slightly with each thrust. It was the pure lust in her green eyes that finally threw him over the edge. The smoldering gaze she locked onto him from behind her mussed red hair as she clenched down on his cock.

"I'm I'm I'm.-" Mike started chanting unable to finish his thought as his cock pulsed inside her flooding her with hot cum. She didn't stop though, she kept expertly riding his dick till his juices started leaking out of her and streaming down his cock.

Karen's head snapped back as she screamed in rapture collapsing over his chest. The only thing Mike could do was lay still as he Karen's pussy clenched and unclenched around his softening member. "That was incredible." Mike whispered looking up at the now dark sky overhead.

"I bet you say that to all the girls." Karen replied with a smile. "I'll show you what is amazing." She whispered letting his now limp dick slip from her body before slinking down between his thighs. The first touch of her tongue on his scrotum sent a shiver through the length of his body. The second made him lurch forward his hips thrusting up to meet her. Karen's tongue hungrily followed lapping up their combined juices and finally taking the tip of his cock into her mouth. In the near complete silence of the forest the sounds of her slurping was the only thing Mike could hear. "All clean." Karen said, a devious grin curling her lips.

With that done she stood up and walked away toward the monitor. "Just for the record real girls aren't very likely to lick a boy clean after fucking them. You watch too much porn."

"I kinda enjoyed this deal, is he always this kind to the male lead?"

"Shut up, nobody is talking to you." Karen snapped before turning her attention back to me.

"You did fine." I quickly type. It's never good to have your main heroine upset. "Next week you'll have it real easy, specially since this probably won't get more than say three comments I won't bother continuing the story. I'll probably do another chapter of Starlets to Harlots. Hillary Duff will be suffering in your place so go someplace."

"You know what its time you get a taste of what it's like to be at the whims of your fancy." With those words she reached through the monitor and dragged me into Storyland.

To be continued. . .assuming I get enough responses from people. C'mon I'm practically begging for you to fill my mailbox!

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers