Mork & Mindy

Story Info
Mork reports to Orson his knowledge of earthling mating habits.
1k words
3.54
42.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the evening and Mork was sitting on the couch in the living room. When he was ready, Mork said, "Mork calling Orson. Come in, Orson. Mork calling Orson. Come in, Orson. Mork calling Orson. Come in, Orson." As Mork tries to contact Orson, the scene changes and he is by himself in the uniform that he was in when he landed on Earth. As he was saying that, he sneezed.

Finally Orson said, "Bless you, Mork. Anyway, last week, you said that you would be learning how the Earthlings mated. I hope that you have been successful."

Mork replied, "Yes, Orson, I have been. After the last time that I have contacted you, I went to a very interesting store here. This place has a wide variety of videos that a person can take home, watch, and return in a few days for a fee to be paid when taking it home. They even have a room in a corner where they have videos of them mating."

Orson replied, "I am interested in learning what the name of the video that you got and what you have learned from it."

Mork answered, "The video that I saw was called Debbie Does Dallas. When I got back to the place where I’m staying, I started to watch the film when Mindy came in with the groceries. When she saw me, she asked me what I was doing, and I told her. That was when she suggested something that I never had thought of, Your Roundness."

Orson, upset that Mork had made a cheap shot at him, said "I told you to knock off the remarks about my weight."

Mork said, "Sorry about that, Orson."

Then Orson remarked, "Now, about the suggestion, Mork."

Mork continued on, "Anyway, Mindy said that alhough watching a tape would help me learn about the mating habits, she would help me learn about the habits a better way. So I put the tape into its case and helped Mindy put the groceries away. Then I reminded her of what she said."

Orson said "So, Mork, tell me exactly what you and Mindy did."

Mork responded, "Well, Orson, first we kissed eash other. While we were kissing, she started to take off my clothes, but I stopped her. She reminded me that both of our clothes would have to be taken off for the mating procedure to go ahead. What I did was I put a finger on my nose, another finger on Mindy´s nose, and said "noco, noco", which removed both of our clothes. Once that happened, Mindy put her hands on her own body. When she saw me do the same thing, she claimed that she was just checking that her clothes really were off."

Orson said, "Tell me what happened when she realised that her clothes really were off."

Mork answered, "We started kissing again. After a little while, she suggested that we head for the bedroom. When we got there, we kissed some more, then she lowered her head. First she went to my nipples and started sucking them."

Orson responded, "You know that on Ork, nipple play is a turn-off. I can’t believe you let her do that."

Mork replied, "I’m just telling you what happened to me. Anyway, from there, she lowered her head until she got to my copri, or as Earthlings call it, my penis. By then, it was partly erect already. So Mindy started to lick the sides of it. Finally she put my copri into her mouth and started sucking it. When it got hard, she measured it and it turned out that my copri is 10 inches."

Orson said, "On Ork, you would be an average size" (The size of Orkian mens’ copris is between 9 to 11 inches erect).

Mork continued, "She sucked it until I came in her mouth, then continued sucking and fondling it until I got hard again. Then she started moving back to my mouth and kissed me. I noticed that I tasted like butterscotch. Then Mindy turned on her back and told me to please her. So I started to kiss her neck and continued lowering myself down her, kissing her the same way she started kissing me."

Orson said, "So I guess this means that since she sucked your nipples, you also had to suck hers."

Mork responded, "Yes, Orson, I did. After I sucked her tijuos, which Earthlings call breasts, I lowered myself to her cunt."

Orson, confused, said, "So, Mork, you say that you sucked Mindy’s toes, if I’m not mistaken."

Mork corrected Orson by telling him that he used the word "cunt", which is a slang term for the area between the female’s legs, not "caunte", which is Orkian for toes. Then he continued, "When I reached her cunt, I started to lick it and to put my tongue into it. I figured out that what I was doing was right because when I stopped, she urged me to continue. While I was doing that, she begged me to put my copri in where I was licking at the time. So I did that. By the way, Orson, two weeks ago, you told me that you got a pair of velvet gloves."

Orson replied, "Yes, I remember telling you that, but I don’t see the connection between the two."

Mork said, "That was the way it felt when I entered Mindy. When I reached bottom, I started thrusting in and out. I knew that I would not last long in her and I told her so. That’s when she told me to fuck her ass."

Orson was shocked to hear Mork say that, since on Ork, the phrase "Fuck my ass" was the ultimate swear term used and said, "I can’t believe you just said that to me, Mork!"

When Mork heard that, he remembered that as well and said, "What was meant by that was that I was to do to her from her anus, or as we Orkians would call it, her eloso. So I did what Mindy told me to do, but after a few strokes, I came in her. And Orson, I believe that she is right. Learning about mating rituals firsthand is much better than learning it from a video. This is Mork signing off until next week. Nanu, Nanu."