Conlan & the Tomboy

Story Info
Liz the Tomboy finds out his secret.
2.5k words
4.34
53k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Liz the Tomboy
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Liz ran through the alley with all her might. Just barely dodging garbage cans and dumpsters has she ran like a bat-out-of-hell. Still not believing what just had happened before her eyes.

She had been out on the town with her new friend she had made at the bar she worked at. Unfortunately for her the bars her new friend liked to frequent were of the Sapphic nature. After being hit on for the third time by a vary drunken butch, Liz told her friend she wanted to go home and since it was a few blocks away from her apartment, she would be ok by herself.

Liz walked out of the bar heading in the direction of her apartment. When all of a sudden, she was grabbed roughly from behind and thrown into a nearby disserted ally.

She was on her feet ready for her attacker. She saw he had a switchblade knife out and started to lunge at her with it.

Liz dodged the lunges and delivered a round house kick to the hand that held the knife. Her attacker locked at his hand like he was dumb-founded. Seeing he was distracted she decided to finish him off.

She manages to land several well placed kicks to the upper torso, not noticing that any of them made him falter. The last kick she was able to get off was aimed at his head. It didn't land at all. Her attacker caught it, and sent her flying several feet away. To land amongst several garbage cans.

When she managed to get to her feet, she couldn't believe what she was seeing happen right before her eyes.

Her would-be-attacker was...... for a lack of a better name...... transforming into– a... a... a... a Werewolf.

And so here she is, running for her dear life.

Liz turned just turned a corner onto a dead end street when she felt a powerful slap that sent searing pain shot through her entire body as she landed several yards away in a crumpled heap. She just barely managed to sit up when she heard it start to talk.

"Yooooouuuuu'rrrrrreeeee miiiiiiiinnnnneeee nnnnooooooooowwwwwwwww, biiiiiiiiitccchhh!" the Lycan said menacingly has it stalked towards his intended victim. "Firrrrrsssssttttt, I'mmmmm goooooinnnnnggggg tooooo ssssllllack mmmy luuuusssst wiiiitttthhhh yooooooouuuuuurrrrrrr boooooodddyyy. Theeeennnn I'mmmmm goooooiiinnnggg ttoooo eat yooouuuuuuuuu oooooooooooooow!"

"P–Please, I–I'm b–be–begging of y–yo–you d–d–don't k–ki–kill me......" Liz stuttered softly, as she painstakingly tried to slide back away from the Lycan.

The Lycan seen what she was doing, and lunged at her with his right hand claws extended to deliver the equivalent force of an upper-cut. Liz caught it in the chest lifting her off the ground. Sending her crashing against the wall, knocking the wind out of her, to land hard on the ground with a muted thud. Liz had enough strength to raise her head to look at the Lycan. "Conlan, is that you? Get aw-......" Liz barely whispers as she sees Conlan transform right before her eyes. This being the last thing she remembers before she passes out from the searing pain.

-*-*-*-*- Conlan -*-*-*-*-

At first glance, you might say Conlan is a typical handsome young man, standing at 6'5", 250 lbs., cobalt blue eyes, and bluish-black hair. That is, if you didn't know him like his longtime best friend Liz did. At least the side she knows.

Conlan has a secret, a very dangerous one at that. A secret that not even Liz, his best friend since the fifth grade, knows about.

You see Conlan is what you might call a Lycanthrope. In his case Conlan is a North American White-Timber Werewolf. Since he is considered both by the local pack leaders and the Lycan Coalition as a "lone wolf." Conlan is allowed to take on certain side jobs that the packs and Lycan Coalition can't handle due to internal Lycanthrope political problems. In other words he is a problem fixer. If one of the local pack members goes should go rogue. Conlan would be contracted to "deal" with the rogue were-creature.

On this particular evening, Conlan was on assignment from the Lycan Coalition. It seems that a psychotically deranged human killer had somehow gotten bite by a Werewolf. Thus, turning an already mentally unstable human. Into an even more deranged psychotic killer than before. A normal psychotically deranged human is bad in itself but give that particular human the abilities of a Werewolf. Well let's just say it's like giving Adolph Hitler access to modern-day tactical and combat training. In other words not good at all!

"Hmmm...... {sniff, sniff}...... this way," said Conlan, as he got wind of the rogues scent. He followed the scent for several blocks until, "{sniff, sniff}... a second scent...... {sniff} it smells familiar............ naw it can't be......" Conlan was still sniffing around the alley when he came across piece of a torn shirt. Raising it to his nose, he inhaled deeply. "LIZ!"

Running has fast he could in human form; Conlan tracked Liz's scent six blocks away where she was being attacked by the deranged Lycan. He arrived just in time to see the Lycan send Liz sailing through the air to land hard enough against the wall to knock the air out of her. "Conlan, is that you? Get aw-......"

That was all he needed to hear. Conlan transforms as he tackled the deranged Lycan from behind. Howling his anger has he lands on his prey stunning the Lycan for a moment. And a moment was all he needed. Rolling to his feet, Conlan lunged at the other Lycan with his razor sharp teeth bared.

Slamming the psychotic Werewolf to the ground, Conlan locked his jaws around his preys throat and ripped it right out. After swallowing the piece of flesh in his mouth, Conlan went over to Liz to check on her.

"Several small paper cut like lacerations across the back and deeper lacerations going from just above the navel all the way up to just below the neck line," said Conlan. "If it had been any other human female, I would have said it was a fluke you were able to survive this long. But it wasn't and other human female, it was you Liz and it wasn't a fluke either."

Reaching inside his jacket that was two sizes to big, Conlan pulled out his cell. "............ Hello?" said a voice over the line. "This is Lightning Barron," replied Conlan. "The line is secure... go ahead." "The rogue has been decommissioned, permanently. Requesting a clean up crew at the dead end ally behind the old abandoned theater situated between the Firestorm Pack territory and the Razor Pack territory." "Roger that Lightning Barron, crew's ETA is twenty minutes."

"Advice, that there may be a complication," said Conlan. "What kind of complication?" "An old friend of mine, who is human, somehow got snared in the psychopaths trap." "Can you handle it or does one of our 'Specialists' have to take care of it?" "Considered it handled, sir." "Good, a pleasure doing business with you as always Lightning Barron."

With that done Conlan kneeled down next to his unconscious friend, gathered her up in his arms ever so gently and walked out of the alley to his car which was parked twelve blocks away.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- Conlan's Compound twenty miles out side the city. -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

After putting his customized Delorean in park, Conlan sat there looking at the still unconscious form of his best friend. {I just hope Liz won't hate me for not telling her about my true nature. After all we've been friends since the fifth grade.}

Reaching for the door handle, Conlan let the gull-wing door left up, got out and went to the other side of the car. Opening the passenger side door, he bent down, gathered his friend up in his arms and walked inside.

When he was inside the house, Conlan laid Liz down on the couch. Conlan looked at the unconscious form of his friend. {5'9" 160 lbs. blond hair, Electric Green eyes and a hard core, in your face, rough and ready, ball bust'n, Great American Bad Ass, tomboy to boot. If only she knew how much love her... maybe she would consider becoming my–....... hold it right there... Liz is your friend... your best friend to boot...... friends don't do friends.} With a mental shrug he went down stairs to the basement to retrieve a med-pack from the infirmary.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

While he was doing all this, Liz came around. "Wha–...where am I? How did I get here? Wait, I remember someone attacked me, then he transformed, I started running away. He or what ever it was, tackled me, and the last thing I remember was Conlan transfo–..."

"Actually, he morphed," said Conlan cutting Liz off in mid-sentence.

"Conlan!" Exclaimed Liz has she got up off the couch and started to back away from her best friend.

"I see..." said Conlan as he looked at Liz with a hurt expression on his face. "I'll just leave these here then." With that said he put the med-pack on the coffee table and left heading up stairs to his master bedroom.

At first Liz was confused by her best friend's actions. Then she remembered how Conlan had looked at her as she backed away from him like he was going to hurt her. {I'm such an idiot}, thought Liz, as she mentally kick herself for what she did. {We've known each other a long time. The way we act around each other you might think we were lov-... get hold of yourself Liz. He's your best friend; nothing more, nothing less right...... yeah... right.} "I'll go apologies."

-*-*-*-

Up in his master bedroom, Conlan was trying to calm down. "I itch all over, I need a shower." As Conlan walked to wards the shower he started disrobing. Once there he started the shower, step under spray and started washing. {I should've told her what I was a long time ago. It wasn't fair of me to have kept it from her. After all I've told her everything else.} Rinsing off, Conlan turned off the water and step out of the shower.

Still drying of his head with the towel, Conlan still nude walked out of the bathroom and walked into the bedroom. It wasn't until Conlan heard a gasp from behind him that he new he wasn't alone. He turned completely around looking strait at through the bedroom door where Liz stood in front of with her hand over her mouth, red as can be.

"I–I j–just came to–to...... forgive me." Liz stammered as she moved to close the door. Without thinking about it Conlan was over to the door just as Liz put her hand on the doorknob. "Hold on sec come, sit down on the bed," asked Conlan. "B–but your still......" replied Liz trying not to look down. "I don't care. We need to talk." "There's nothing to-" "Yes there is! You don't know the implications of what I had to do tonight in order to save your ass and I need to come clean about my true nature. So sit, you listen and I'll get dressed."

Has Conlan went over to the dresser, Liz went over to the bed and sat down. "So how long have you been a-..." "Lycan, I was born as a Werewolf. My parents are Lycans also," replied Conlan. "If you're a...... Lycan, then how come you didn't morph during the full moon at night when we were growing up?" asked Liz. "Not every thing you've ever heard or read about Lycans or the supernatural is true. The ability for a Lycan to only transform during the full moon is a genetic anomaly," countered Conlan.

"So how did you and your parents manage to keep me from finding out about your, I think you called it 'your true nature' or some such? Back when I was living with you guys," asked Liz. "When ever we could get away for an hour or two, usually my parents would use me to distract you when mom couldn't hold out much longer." Replied Conlan.

"Your mother couldn't maintain her human form or something?" asked Liz. "Yeah, you see my mother was born a wolf who could take on human form, while my father was born a human who was half Weredog and half Werewolf ." "Is there a difference?" "Weredogs look like you average large domestic canines, while Werewolves look more like there name sakes." Explained Conlan.

"Ok, I'm decent," said Conlan as he started walking out of the bedroom. "Need a drink?" "I thought you'd never ask," said Liz hot on his trail.

-*-*-*-*-

"So what's your poison?" asked Conlan as he headed over to the liquor cabinet. "Jack Daniels," replied Liz.

"You said there were implications that were involved in saving my ass," said Liz as she sat down on the couch. "What were they?"

"It's now or never......... You see Liz, since I'm what the local pack leaders and the Lycan Coalition consider as a "lone wolf" I'm granted certain freedoms and privileges that pack affiliated Werewolves aren't allowed. I'm able to transverse pack territories without problems. Therefore, I'm usually contracted by the Lycan Coalition to do odd jobs they or the packs can't do, due to the possibility of starting something akin to a gang war."

"What does that got to do with me?" asked Liz.

"I'm getting to that," said Conlan. "You were a bystander, in this case an innocent that got caught in that deranged Lycan's trap. If you had been any other human female I would have just let the L.C. Specialist deal with you."

"But you didn't, why?"

"Because it would have been up to the Specialist to decide what your fate would be. Whether to live, turn you, or to silence you permanently it would have been their call to make." Replied Conlan, as he sent the drink in front of Liz. "Here you look like you need this badly."

"Yes, thank you," said Liz has she downed the drink in one shot. "Conlan?"

"Yes, Liz?" "Could you...... would you mind sitting next to me............ on the couch?"

"I–I can't," said Conlan taking a step back. "And why not?" Liz said as she got up off the couch walking to wards him. "B–b–because I can't." said Conlan walking backwards into the wall. "Is it something I said or did?" Liz asked has she closed the gap between them. {If only she knew...}, thought Conlan.

"If only I knew what?" asked Liz. {Did she just–} "Read your mind! Yeah I did what are ya going to do about, uh?" challenged Liz moving closer and closer.

"Liz, please as your best friend I'm asking you not to come any closer. You don't know what you are doing to me!" Pleaded Conlan. "It took all my control upstairs not to ravage you on the s–spot."

"You're scared... not for your self... but for me... for what might happen between us." Stated Liz stop barely a yard away.

"Wolves mate for life. The same goes for Werewolves."

"Then... take... me," said Liz has she took a step closer to Conlan when she said each word, "and make me your mate." And with that she reached up, wrapped her hands behind Conlan's head, pulled him down, and kissed him deeply.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

To be continued......
Conlan & the Tomboy