Stalker Guy

Story Info
Stalker gets hers.
1.6k words
4.38
55.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

I had my eye on her from the moment she moved into the apartment building down from mine. She had turned around and her bubble butt stuck out as she leaned over in her car to retrieve a box from her SUV.

From my window, I figured out her schedule and the people who visited her. I rumbled through the trash she had dropped off at the dumpster and found a lot of interesting information, like her full name was Anne Walsh, where she worked, and how much she got paid.

I followed the guy who I believe was her boyfriend. I had seen him kissing her and his visits were at booty call hours. I found out that his name was Mike, and I managed to get a few pictures of him kissing and hugging other young women.

I didn't know exactly what I was going to do with the information about her boyfriend, but I was becoming more and more obsessed with her. I followed her on the weekends and even got a good firm grip on her ass in a crowded dance club.

I avoided any direct eye contact, and tried to stay out of her site. I thought about trying to put hidden cameras in her apartment, but that was a little too risky. I didn't want anyone to see me going anywhere near her apartment building.

I was walking back from taking my trash when she passed me by in the parking lot. She was moving pretty fast and parked crooked in the parking space in front of her apartment.

I had this feeling that she was drunker than a fish. I walked as fast as I could trying not to be suspicious and not letting her see me coming. I came around the cars just in time see all the way up her skirt before she closed them.

"Look's like someone's been having a good time," I said smiling at her.

She looked up at me and giggled.

"Hey, let me give you a hand there," I caught her before she fell back in the car. I gathered her things quickly and put her keys in her hand. I showed her that she had her purse and that her car door was locked.

I moved her as quickly as I could to her apartment while I asked her about her night. She fumbled and dropped her keys, so I picked them up and opened the door for her. I let her trip but saved her from falling. She told me that I was so nice.

I asked her how to lock her door as I pretended not to know how. She locked it securely and patted me on the shoulder, and then offered me a drink. She also turned on some music. After she had taken a couple of sips, I pretended to dance with her spinning her left and right.

"You got me drunk," I said.

"You can't hold your liquor," she laughed and stumbled.

I laughed with her as I guided her to her bed. I took off her shoes and told her that she had better go pee. She staggered into the bathroom and I shut her in there.

I did a quick scan to get the layout of her things. I riffled through her drawers and her closet. I got her bra, shoe, pants, and dress sizes.

When she came out of the bathroom I gave her, her glass and asked if I could put my shirt over the back of the chair. Before she could answer, I asked her for another dance.

I just wanted to get my hands back on her. I matched our pelvis and started to grind. I grabbed her ass and moved her with me. I was dry fucking and she was almost completely gone.

I danced her back to her bedroom and put my face to her neck. I moved cheek to cheek, and then to the corner of her mouth. She moved her lips to mine and I laid her on her bed.

I kept my lip locked on hers as I grind my hard-on against her crotch. She moaned slowly. I kept up my movement, while removing my shirt and tossing it on the floor near the door.

I was able to spread her legs wide without resistance. I felt my opportunity was there, so I pulled out my cock and slipped it pass the crotch of her panties into her tight cunt.

I worked my cock all the way to hilt. I fucked her steady for about twenty minutes before I realized that she was almost unconscious. I eased out of her and got us both completely naked.

I used her camera to take a couple of pictures of my lips to hers. It took me a few tries before they looked real. I even programmed my number into her phone.

I got back on her and slow fucked her. I put drops of my cum in her mouth and watched her swallow. I wanted her to feel that we had been fucking all night.

I worked my cock in her ass and was surprised that I didn't have to force it in. I came in her ass and it took me a little while to recover. She was completely out by then.

I tossed our clothes from the front door to the bedroom, making a trail. I figured that if her boyfriend came, he would see it as consensual sex.

I moved her under the covers and began fucking her pussy again. I continued until I just couldn't go anymore. That was when I rolled her on top me. I kept my cock in her and laid her head on my chest.

I woke when I felt her begin to move. I moved my hands down to her soft buns as I pushed my cock up in her. She moaned and rolled her hips.

I heard her front door open, so I slid the covers down. She pushed down taking more of my cock her. I spread my legs knowing that the figure I glanced to see in the door way could see my cock going into her pussy.

"Fucking shit!" her boyfriend shouted from the doorway.

She rose looking toward the door and then down at me. She hopped up out of bed and covered herself.

"Is this what you call not cheating on me, Anne?" He stormed out of her apartment before she could say anything to him.

She looked at my sex-laced cock that was pointed straight at the ceiling, and said, "Oh my god." Then she ran into her bathroom.

She was in the bathroom for a while, so I started quickly cleaning up. I left her panties and my boxers on the floor of her bedroom together.

I cooked her eggs, beacon, toast, and coffee. I found her Asprin and poured her a glass of juice. I let her see the breakfast on her counter before she laid eyes on me.

I sat on her sofa putting on my pants, shoes, and socks. "You should have told me that you have a boyfriend, I would have left last night."

I could tell that she was trying to figure out what had happened. She took the Asprin and then sat on the bar stool and bit into the toast.

"You know, I was a bit surprised that you invited me over last night," I said to her.

She gave me a look like she was surprised too.

"All the times that I've seen you here in the complex, I always thought that you were too beautiful to give me the time of day," I continued.

She gave me another surprised look, but didn't say anything.

"Well, maybe it was a mistake," I said. "I think I better go."

"No. Wait," she said. "I'm sorry. I just don't remember anything about last night."

"Anything?" I questioned her looking towards her bedroom and then back at her.

I could see the confusion on her face. She closed her robe tighter.

"Well, I'm huh..." I pretended to have my feelings hurt as I put on my shirt and started with the buttons.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It was very nice of you to make breakfast."

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend," I said.

"He had become too possessive anyway," she said. "He kept complaining that I was cheating on him. I guess I finally did."

"I don't think you are the kind of girl that sleeps around," I said in her defense.

"I'm really not," she said. "I've seen you around too. One of my friends said that you looked like some weird stocker guy, but I never thought that, and my other friends said that you are kind of cute."

I felt a knot in my stomach, but it was eased by the smile on her face even though it was in pain. I like the part about being cute too.

"I'll tell you this," I said putting my hand on her knee. "You were incredible."

She blushed and I knew that I had her. I handed her a fork and she began to eat. She complimented me on the breakfast and I brushed her hair out of her face behind her ear. She smiled.

I leaned forward and she met me halfway. I put my hands to her waist as our lips parted and our tongues began to touch. I opened her rob and stood between her legs. She was still naked. I pushed my hands up to her tits as she opened my pants. She guided my cock into her still wet cunt.

"I'm so sore," she said. "You must have done me real good."

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers