The Recipe for a Great Time

Story Info
Couple seeks kinky partner & end up with more.
85.5k words
4.52
107.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lust4us
lust4us
12 Followers

Phew, I breathed a huge sigh of relief as I pulled into Four Seasons hotel. I knew I had to hurry, since my hubby was taking me out on the town. He had promised to take me to the best steak house in the city. Then after dinner we were going to go out, looking for the perfect piece of pussy, for me to eat and him to fuck. We were in Dallas and didn't know where to go but the concierge directed us to the best steak house. Normally we go to clubs, to find the women we are looking for. And the ones we want are hard to find. They are like finding precious jewels. They are so rare!

It has been years now, since I had stopped, holding back my secret bi-sexual urges, to have sex with beautiful women. I have always known deep inside that I was bi. In addition I had come to realize long ago, about 15 years now, my love of being a Dominatrix. Like everything else in my life so far, it takes a while to drag things out of me and overcome my insecurities, let alone my fears. Thank God I have a loving considerate husband, (who by the way is thankfully a switch, Dom/Sub) who has been so patient with me, ever since the day we married. Being his Queen Dom Bitch, has kept our marital sex life, hot and spicy. Being able to whip him and tormenting him makes my pussy so wet and my whole body so very hot. I just adore it. He is my strong powerful protector man, as well as my best friend and a great father to our kids and my little sissy slut slave, behind closed doors.

My sex drive, not being anywhere near his, when he finds new pussy to fuck and play with, is a great way for him to stay satisfied, even if I am not in the mood. Plus when I am in the mood, I get to have some beautiful pussy to eat and eat me. Not to mention playing with soft tits and fondling their soft bodies, while I am having his fat cock, stuffing my holes and their holes. And if I am really lucky I will find the rare jewel. The pussy that is a born submissive or Dom or switch and we can have the real kinky sex we crave.

So off we went to dinner. When we finally arrived, the restaurant seemed like it was, all that is was hyped up to be. We were seated when this beautiful woman, named Nicole, came to our table and told us, that she would be our server. My husband ordered some champagne to start with and no sooner had Nicole left the table, he says to me, "honey there is something really special about this woman." Now one thing for sure, my husband has an incredible six sense for people. He immediately started flirting with her and trying to ascertain, if his gut feeling was right. It is a good thing that he is the one, which does the talking. Because I am too shy for flirting and on this particular evening, I was more than a little tired from the 250 mile drive I had to make. So I could meet my husband in Dallas. He flew and I drove. He fly's because he hates driving but that's ok with me. I had my daughter with me, because she was going up for a formal event, which was the reason for our trip, and she would be staying with friends.

As the evening went on he told me, "honey this beautiful woman is not only sexy but is kinky too". He told me he figured her to be about 30 years old and was probably a Leo. She looked about 5ft. 7" and had beautiful hazel eyes, great tits and an incredible ass! I have never seen him so enamored so quickly, with any one before. He was sort of mesmerized by her. He kept telling me, when she would walk by the table, that she was really something special, so gorgeous and oh so sexy! He also said that because she was a Leo, her personality was so out going and wonderfully strong, that she was probably a dominant/submissive. He reasoned that because powerful people like her, loved to let go and allow them selves to be dominated. He also told me she was extremely intelligent. When I asked him how he knew that, he told me that she was totally on top of his game. (His flirting that was.) Meaning she already knew what he was looking for. He also said he would give anything to have a woman as smart and as intelligent as her, let alone as gorgeous, working with him. But that is another story.

"Being a submissive is actually the ultimate expression of being dominant," he explained. He spends his whole day running a big business and is really a powerful man. He is a natural Dom and loves to have slut slaves, worshiping him. But he also enjoys, allowing himself to be a submissive slut slave, to the right woman. (Good thing for me, that I am one of those right women.) In fact he told me that, he would give or do anything for me or another gorgeous woman, just to be able to spend hours worshiping our holes, while kneeling at our feet. Holding our thigh high leather boots or just licking our feet, through our sexy shoes. That just doesn't come out of my husband's mouth or any mans mouth, very often at all. In fact, we have been to parties with the likes of J-Lo and many other gorgeous women, who have flirted with him and I hadn't yet seen this type of attraction from him. Not many times in a dozen years or more, has he seen a woman and fell in lust this quick, as he was with Nicole! To him it is all about chemistry and this one had his number! Well as the evening went on, he found out that she had a leather boot collection and that she had a pair of thigh high leather boots. That really got his engine going and also started to confirm, that his intuition of this woman was right on. She was a real and true, priceless jewel.

He asked for her contact numbers, so we could stay in touch. She gave him her info and he gave her his business card, with his cell number. I know for sure he never gives that cell number away. Then I asked her if she would like to come out with us the next evening, for a drink. She said that she had already had plans, to be at a club next store. She thought it would be fun to hang out with us and have a drink. So we said good evening and off we went, to try the club next store. I ask my husband if he thought that I had turned her off because I was so quiet. I was afraid that I didn't show enough interest and that she might have thought, that she was getting into something that wasn't going to be cool. He told me, "That could be the case but not to worry. Because if that was the case, once he spoke to her on the phone, he would reassure her, that it was cool and that I was totally into women and having fun times."

Well the club was almost empty, so we decided to go back to the hotel and start fucking and fantasying, what it would be like, to be with Nicole. I wanted to get the evening going on a good note. First I got a pair of frilly panties out of the drawer. Then I told him to put them on. I then put on my leather corset and pair of open toe pumps with 5" heels. Finally I grabbed a narrow razor strap and nipple clamps, out of my toy bag I packed. I packed lighter than usual this trip, toy wise that is. I told him to take the bench at the foot of the bed and turn it so it extends out from the end of the bed. Then I made my husband kneel on the bench. First I ordered him to kneel up and put his hands behind his head. Normally I would cuff them behind his head. But since it was not going to be an extensive nipple torture session I didn't bother with it. He knows full well that if he does move his hands, it will result in immediate bondage and an extremely torturous session. Then I took the razor strap and whipped each nipple five times as hard as I could. Just to get them ready for the nipple clamps. His screams were so loud we heard someone pounding on the wall next to us. I course that never bothers us. The Four Seasons will never interrupt their guests. The worst that could happen would be a phone call asking if everything is ok and up to your standards. Once the clamps were in place, I took off my cum trashed panties and wrapped them over his head, covering his nose and mouth with the soiled crotch. He started sniffing and licking them like a wild man. Then I told him to get on all fours and stare straight ahead. I told him to pretend that he was looking at Nicole's precious sweet ass. "Her gorgeous bare ass is right there, you asshole slut. She is kneeling on the bed on all fours, right in front of you." I told him teasing the hell out of him. "She is just out of the reach of your nose and tongue. So beg her you sissy slut, to taste that sweet asshole of hers." I continued playing with his mind. Then I pulled his frilly pink panties down to the bottom of his thighs. I then began to start cracking the razor strap across his white ass and thighs. I made him beg out loud to lick and sniff Nicole's asshole. "Say it you slut like you mean it. Beg hard you sissy slut bitch. Beg her to let you lick her precious ass with your unworthy tongue." Harder and harder I stroked his ass and thighs with the razor strap. The sadistic Dom in me was really on fire!

He was looking straight into the mirror on the wall hanging over our bed, at his tongue wagging around the crotch of my panties. I love to be able to watch his panty clad face grimacing in pain and his eyes swelling in tears and his mouth blowing bubbles in my soiled panties as he screams. It stokes the sadistic Dom fires roaring in me. He was watching me whipping his ass and pleading to Nicole's imaginary ass. To please let him lick it or sniff it. "Please Nicole let me sniff your ass. I know I am not worthy to sniff or eat something so fine. But please Nicole, I promise, I will eat your ass and pussy so good. Please just give me a chance Nicole. I beg you please!" He screamed from the top of his lungs. It is so sexy watching those panties sucking in and going out of his mouth, while he is screaming out loud. Watching him try to suck on the soiled crotch between screams, frustrates him and really fucks with his mind. After twenty minutes of blistering his ass non-stop. My arm was so tired I couldn't whip him any more. I actually tried using with my left arm because the sadistic bitch in me was still blazing in heat. That bitch never tires. She is fucking Wonder Woman!

But I was just too exhausted. My whole body was covered in sweat from the workout. My slut's mouth was horse from all the screaming and pleading it did. His ass and thighs were looking awesome. They were totally beet red with blisters all over. What an incredibly hot site it was. His cock was hard as a rock with pre-cum dripping from it. Meanwhile I had cunt cream pouring down my thighs, when I stopped the thrashing. Oh how I adore whipping him to tears. I then pulled his pink panties up and back into place. What a super contrast they were to his beet red blistered ass. Then I wiped his tears of pain and joy from his eyes, using my tongue. I then told him, "Maybe someday sweetie, you can eat Nicole's ass. Maybe someday! Now maybe I should put on my robe and bring you next door wearing those pretty pink panties of yours, with your nipple clamps on. So you can show our neighbors why you were making all that racket and to apologize to them!" I said teasing him and to torment him. Just threatening with such humiliation makes me delirious with lust! The best part is he thinks I would damn well do it. I would love to make him knock on the door in his panties, with his huge hard-on bulging in his panties and the wet pre-cum spot on them. While he is sporting his nipple clamps and to apologize for making so much noise. Of course he would have to turn around and show his blistered ass partially covered by his frilly panties and his blistered thighs. I would then make him tell neighbor/s that he was a very naughty boy and was just getting his due punishment. That is the ultimate in humiliation! I would probably be so hot after watching that, I would have dropped him to the floor and fucked him right at their door. Then we might be in some trouble. But knowing the Four Seasons, the worst that would happen would be, they would ask us to leave the next morning. Oh the benefits of staying in a class place! "No please my beautiful Mistress not now, please" He begged me. "Well it is a good thing for you that my pussy is so fucking hot and needs to be fucked real bad right now." I told him shuttering in lust. "Now slut, fuck me and show me how bad you really want to eat Nicole's ass and pussy!

Well that was it, no sooner had the words come out of my mouth and I had assumed my favorite position, doggy style, on the bed. He leaped off the bench and mounted me like a ravenous dog in heat. I watched through the mirror on the wall. As he was pumping my hole for all he was worth. Seeing him fucking my cunt like a wild animal, made me even more crazed with lust and pure passion. I was hotter than an exploding firecracker on the fourth of July. I told him, "Fuck me you dog slut for all you are worth. Before I whip you some more, you unworthy sissy slut!" It felt like he was driving that big fat cock of his, right through me. Within minutes I could feel my climax bubbling up from my toes. Just as I was about to explode, he started shoving his thumb up my ass and fucking me with it. Shouting at the top of his lungs "Nicole please let me lick your ass." Then he pulled his thumb out and started sucking on it and licking it, like it was a lollypop, made from Nicole's asshole. That sent me over the edge and my cunt erupted with an explosion, which sent my juices spraying everywhere and soaking him and everything around me. My head was swinging wildly like a caged animal; I must have had 7 or 8 nuts in a row. I thought I was going to faint.

But just as I was coming back to earth, I could feel my husband's cock swelling and getting ready to explode. "No, no! Pull it out," I screamed! "Shoot it all over my asshole! Right now you ass sucking bitch!" I shouted. I reached back and grabbed the nipple clamps and yanked them right off. With that he let out a primal scream and I felt his hot load empting squirt after squirt of his hot cum, all over my ass and asshole and running down my thighs. Shit he was hosing me down but good. And now came the real fun part. "You know what to do now," I told him. So he ripped off the now spotless and soaked panties from his face. He had been sniffing and sucking on them like a cannibal. Then he slowly licked and sucked all his cum from my asshole and thighs, relishing every drop then he went for my pussy. Damn I had two more mini orgasms just from his clean up job! While I was watching him eating me my head was spinning. All I could think of was, how happy I am that we had met Nicole tonight. I wanted to scream out loud, Nicole where ever you are thank you!

The next morning, after a wonderful night sleep, I felt my husbands, usual hard-on, rubbing up against my ass. Well after being fucked so royally the night before, I thought I would go the extra mile and give him something special for sure. So as I awoke I went about my business, laying out my clothes for the day. My pussy was throbbing with beautiful sadistic thoughts. I saw him still in slumber and couldn't resist the temptation to give him a special surprise. Seeing his normal morning hard on, I decided to suck that big cock until it was hard as steel and ready to pop. Once he awakened, I told him to lie across my lap and while holding his hard-on between my knees, I brought out a paddle! Luckily I brought the paddle with the holes in it, the one that really hurts and leaves incredible circular welts all over his ass, about the size of a quarter to pinch all day. Yummy! Once his cock was firmly being held in place, the special event was about to begin. I told him, while he was lying over my lap, "Since you are such a horny slut and did such a good job fucking me last night, I have a reward for you." I put the vice grip hold on his swelling and leaking cock, with my thighs. I then brought out the paddle for him to see. I then explained to him. "Because of the good job you did last night and because I am so excited that we are going out, to see Nicole tonight. I am going to treat you to something very special, that you love. I am going to let you cum between my legs, while I am paddling and blistering your ass severely. After which I am going to let you wear a pair of my favorite panties, all day."

I then started slowly using my hand, to get his ass nice and red and warm. Not that it needed it. It was still warm and blistered from his strapping last night. Then I picked up the paddle and started ripping his ass a new one and using my other hand, to pull, twist and pinch his already tender nipples. "Let me hear you scream you sissy bitch. Tell me how much you like to wear my panties you sissy slut! Beg me to blister you ass you pain slut and make it feel so nice and sore, you ass slut. Beg me for more and more, you cunt slut!" I kept taunting him and dominating him. Damn my pussy was boiling hot. The sadistic bitch in me was on fire and this was just the beginning of the day. Like a dog in heat, he started humping away between my thighs. He knew the beating would continue, until he burst his load. As he squirmed, screamed and begged for more. He humped me furiously, trying to get his nut. He shouted words of mercy to me. Watching his ass turn colors and the circular blisters starting to form, from the holes in the paddle, was making me hotter by the second. Hearing him screaming and begging me for mercy was making my pussy start running, like an open faucet. After about ten minutes, with his ass almost raw, his cock exploded with a volcanic nut. Thick cock cream was exploding, all over my thighs. It was then that I was sure, that all my man needed in life, to make him happy, was a pussy and asshole to eat and worship and a well beaten ass! (Well that was definitely something I could arrange). He then knelt before me and cleaned up his mess, using his tongue of course. He licked and sucked my leaking hole and my clit for about twenty minutes. He gave me about five magnificent orgasms, all in a row. Then I made him lick up the cunt cream on the bed, from where I was sitting. We then dressed (hubby with his blistered ass, clad in my sexy red panties, matching his red ass.) and went to breakfast. I was smiling with pride all the way to the restaurant, knowing I had with me, my own personal sissy slut slave, to play with all day!

While at breakfast we talked about the day ahead of us. My husband cautioned me, not to get my hopes up too high; because he wasn't sure that Nicole would show up, this evening. After eating, since it was already noon, we decided to call Nicole. We called both numbers she gave us and didn't get an answer, so we left messages. We left the restaurant and went to the mall to do some shopping. One of my favorite things to do, while shopping in any mall is to go to Victoria Secret. I immediately go to the panties section. I then hold up panties for my husband to see. I purposely make it obvious, for anyone who's watching, to make it known that the panties are for him. Sometimes I will even put them up against his ass to see how they look. Whenever a sales woman would come by, to ask us if she could help, I would give him a smack on the ass, which would make him yelp. I would then say out loud, what's the matter baby, do you have a sore bottom? I just love trying to humiliate my slut in public. The ultimate for me would be humiliating him in public, by whipping him or paddling him in public, while his panties were mid way down his thighs. (The best would be to have him in a skirt and wig, with full makeup on.) I would love to be in a store, packed full of sexy woman. Then I would pull up my leather skirt, so I was sitting on my panties, as he laid over my lap. With his bare ass exposed and his hard cock between my thighs. Then I would paddle his ass black and blue, until he squirts his load, all over my bare lap. My whole body would shutter with excitement, hearing him begging and screaming for mercy and watching the blisters rise and his ass turning gorgeous colors. All in front of a store full of beautiful women watching us. I would make them all tease him. The whole time calling him a naughty sissy, who needs his spankings! When it would come time for him to clean up the cum mess he made with his tongue. I would tell everyone to come up close and if they see him missing a spot, to smack his ass and tell him what a bad cum slut he is. That would make me cum so hard, I would probably faint! Then I would make him lick every woman's ass in the whole store and suck their pussy's, if they wanted him too. His tongue would be so swollen and sore, when he was done. He wouldn't be able to speak for a week. Damn I am getting so hot just thinking about it now, that I am creaming my panties. All while I was standing, right here at the panties section, in Victoria Secret. Well maybe some day this dream of mine will come to pass. That would definitely be a "dream comes true!" My husband then said to me, "Come on honey. What are you doing? Do you want to buy something or not?" I just giggled and said, "Oh I was just day dreaming. No I don't think I want anything. Let's just go."

lust4us
lust4us
12 Followers