Close By

Poem Info
728 words
5
3k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early part of the 20th century, Tiffany had a turquoise mine in South America. Much of this turquoise was transferred to the native Americans of the southwest United States, to be inlaid, in silver jewelry, which is occasionally still seen today. Turquoise from that mine was not the usual shades one sees, but it had the color of light jade, with threads of gold and black. Your eyes are like that, but deeper, not like they eyes of a cat—but like looking into the vastness of a newly born galaxy.


The wisp of hair that falls upon your brow
Caresses sweet the petals of your lips
Rose petaled lips that taste of love and wine
Your cheek and neck be sweet soft skin to taste
Persephone does stand no chance by you
Nor Venus of the prelates cause you shame
Bright as any point of Orion’s lover

I loved you ere I knew your passions bide
Before you touch so seared my heart and soul
Before the eagle soared and crossed Poseidon’s realm
Shared with me your beauty by the knoll
Of giants and of gods and heroes past
That gave their love to women not so charmed

We met at a cub, the evening your plane arrived. It had been such a very long time since we had been together and we wished the comfort of the crowd to curb our emotions. A fervent embrace, and then making small talk so we would not gush forth like teen-age lovers. When we danced, my excitement lay against you and you rubbed your mound upon my leg, with a mischievous smile. Later when the music slowed we danced a space apart, enough to see each others eyes. I was lost in yours, just like the first moment we met, so I pulled you close, so that my emotions would not overwhelm me. Feeling the damp spot on my shirt, where your head lay against m chest, I knew that you had missed me also. Our hands never came apart in the cab on the way back to the hotel, nor did our eyes unlock.


This evening when moon has coursed its way
Across the sky and dimmed the partnered bears
I slip with you between the sheets to stay
And rest awhile forsaking all my cares

Beside me down you lay your self to bed
your snuggling frame has soon acquired it quest
I hold within my arms your cradled head
And feel your breath play laughing on my chest

The incendiary touch of our skin leaves us suspended between love and passion, and we are one again in heart and soul and spirit’ You shiver with delight as the cool night breeze kisses the perspiration that has formed on you neck and shoulders, or is it my tongue encircling your nipples that cause those little bumps on your upper arm? No matter, it is the hoarseness of your breath and the pounding of your heart where my ear lies against you that pleases me and makes my own excitement so noticeable. The kisses trailing down your cheek and neck to that place under your arm where you are so ticklish have rewarded me with the scent of your arousal. You roll to your side and reach between your legs to pull my manhood inside of you, and then rock back against me. I think you sense that we are both already close from our pent up desire and the caresses we have shared all evening. Looking back over you and locking your gaze upon me—you dare me to close my eyes as the torrent begins swallow my consciousness. I feast upon your beauty and the quiver of your upper lip as I feel you spasm around me.

We are together now, freed from our exile, freed from our loneliness. Time awaits us, for are separated from the world, for these few days together, above the struggle, beyond the grasp of sadness.

When winter surf crescendo crash the cliff
And sullen skies pour forth their cold complaint
Then wake you in my arms and settle there
Let not the worlds troubles sweetness taint

For I have found the secret of the songs
The secret of the swallows up above
Unlike the world I shun the teaming throngs
And say it here alone- it’s you I love.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
RhymeFairyRhymeFairyover 17 years ago
I love this ~!!

I am almost speechless my friend. Very haunting write that you bring to us this time. One that sticks to the mind and heart. You are a true romantic if ever I knew one, lol. Great imagery and passion flowing from this pen ~!!

More please~!!!

LeBrozLeBrozabout 18 years ago
~~

An unusual mix

Takes a bit to get used to;

Poetic prose with pure verse

Tells your tale

With words and feeling...

Share this Poem