Sexy Shoes Ch. 08

Story Info
Undercover cop gets into her role.
2.1k words
4.38
66k
17

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Detective Garvin cried out as the young man slammed his hard cock into her mature pussy. She felt the head of his cock jam against her cervix on each stroke sending her into a spasm of small orgasms

The young man was in awe of her womanly curves as he watched his sex coated cock slide in and out between her pussy lips. He had her bent over on her knees with her legs together. He had one foot on the floor and the other on the bed, so that nothing would obstruct his view. He held on to her hips as he kept his fast stroke.

Angela had been trying hard to keep up with the number of calls that she'd been getting from the agency. Her profile on the agency's web site was drawing a large number of hits. The clients were given an hour unless they reached their climax before then. The young men where pulling her clothes off before she got in the door good. She did what they wanted, which usually was a blowjob and then a fuck doggie-style.

Her informant told her that Mikki was in negotiations with the owners of the escort agency and was monitoring the calls the ladies got. She was trying to make a good impression, so she was taking the calls as they came.

One young man had her put on his mother's panties and pose as if she was asleep on the bed. He asked her not to move, while he climbed over her and slid his cock under the crotch of the panties into her cunt. He pumped his cock slowly in and out, while cooing softly. The boy had her remove the panties, so he could cum in the crotch of them. Another young man rode her doggie-style, holding onto her hair, and slapping her ass like a horse. At first, she felt humiliated, but she soon got into the role and it was fine.

She had been fucked more before noon than she had been in the past ten years. She was so patient with the young men that they were calling the agency asking for additional appointments.

When she got to the apartment she had rented, she felt she had the hardest day of her career. She had seen twelve clients in seven hours. She wouldn't have eaten if one of the clients hadn't insisted on feeding her.

Alexia had been right; it was very hard to resist the young men's charms. They wore their emotions on their sleeves. She shaved her legs and pussy as was hinted to or requested by the young men, which only bothered her a little.

When Angela got home, she was as tired as she had been in a long time. Her pussy was throbbing from the many cocks she had taken. She hoped that she made a good first impression with the agency, though she couldn't figure out why she was getting so many calls. Alexia explained to her that the young men usually pick the women that closely resembled their mothers. She knew that there was nothing special about her body. Her hips, butt, and thighs had a little too much and she had a little pooch belly. She didn't think about it too long, because she needed to rest for the next day. She bundled the cash together and put it next to her non police issue semi-automatic. She got her stuff ready for the next day and went fast to sleep.

***

Kayla froze when she saw Matthew coming out of their mother's bedroom naked. "Matt? What's going on?" she asked stepping towards him and noticing that his huge cock was glistening with sex juices. "What are you doing coming out of mom's bedroom like that?"

Matthew was caught completely off guard. It wasn't because he was naked, because they had seen each other naked many times. It was because it was seven in the morning and he was coming out of their mother's bedroom looking like he had just finished having sex.

"Oh shit! Kayla," Matthew said. "I huh...shit! Mom and I are doing it."

"You're what?" Kayla began to laugh. "I don't believe you. Who do you have in mom's room?" She stepped passed him and opened the door.

Alexia was just getting out of bed and she was also completely naked. Alexia stopped and stared at her daughter without saying a word.

"Wow!" Kayla exclaimed trying to understand what she was seeing in her mind.

"I guess you were going to find out sooner or later," Alexia said.

"It's about time," Kayla said.

"What?" Alexia said.

"I kinda figured that you'd give it up to him if he pressed you for it," Kayla said. "He's been crushing on you forever. I'm surprised that it took this long. Now, maybe he can stop jerking off so much." Kayla laughed. "I was just kidding. It's cool. Lots of moms are doing it these days. You can tell when you see these older women with these young men. Girls are doing it too. It's cool with me. How do you like his big thing?"

"Kayla!!!" Alexia blushed.

Matthew laughed.

"What? I'm just curious," Kayla said.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" Matthew said.

"Yeah right, stud," Kayla said. "So you can have both me and mom?" She laughed.

"Mom is cool with it, right mom?" Matthew said.

"Look, I'm not hardly gonna get hooked on that big thing," Kayla laughed. "I wouldn't want to get off of it. Besides bro, mom is more than enough."

"It's not like that Kayla," Alexia said. "Matthew can sleep with whomever he wants to. This is about more than sex."

"We are in love with each other," Matthew said. "Sex is great, but this is more than us sleeping together. I'd marry mom if I could."

"I understand that," Kayla said. "I wish I had something like that."

"Thank you for understanding Kayla," Alexia said. "I have to get to work."

Alexia's first call was at a home in her neighborhood. She thought about declining the call, but it was not good luck to turn down the first call of the day. She wore a full-length ruffled skirt and a matching blouse that laced over her cleavage. When the young man opened the door, she thought that maybe it was a mistake.

"Ben?" Alexia asked.

"Yes," the young black man said.

"I'm from the agency," she said.

"Oh yeah, come in," he said letting her in. He smiled like he was about to burst.

"I just need to see your ID and the fee," Alexia said. She looked around as she called in to the agency to let them know that she was there. She put her fee away that she got from him and gave him back his ID.

"I bet you are wondering why I called for you instead of a black woman?" Ben said.

"It crossed my mind," Alexia said.

"I'm adopted," he said handing her a picture of him with his adopted mother. "As soon as I saw your shape on the web, I knew you were the perfect match. Could we go to her bathroom?"

"Sure honey, whatever you like," Alexia said following him.

"I like watching her undress in the bathroom," Ben said. "She gets completely naked and then goes to her bedroom like that."

"Is that what you want me to do?" Alexia asked.

Ben nodded. "Her bedroom is right there," he pointed to the room at the end of the hall with the door opened.

Alexia went into the bathroom and Ben closed the door almost completely and peeked inside. She untied the string on her blouse allowing him to see her cleavage as the top of the shirt opened. She massaged her tits and pulled on the nipples. She then pulled on the elastic waistband of her skirt and pushed it down stepping out of it. She rubbed her hands over her pussy and butt-cheeks before turning towards the door.

When she opened the door she did not see Ben, so she continued to the bedroom. She looked back and saw Ben smiling at her.

"I'd watch her bend over to get her panties from the bottom drawer," Ben said.

Alexia bent over with her legs straight.

"It takes her a while to find the right pair," Ben said coming up behind her. "This is where I'd like to take my dick and slide it in her from behind."

Alexia braced herself as the young man's cock spread her pussy lips. The thickness of his cock stretched her canal. His stroke was slow and steady as he continued telling Alexia how he wanted his adopted mother.

"I know that she hasn't had sex in a while, so I'd go slow," Ben continued. "Going all the way in, so she can feel how big my dick is, and then back. I'd squeeze her big tits and tell her how good she feels inside. But when I get ready to cum, that's when I'd fuck her as hard as I can...ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

Ben began slamming his cock into her fast and furious. He held on to her hips to steady himself while he drove his cock.

Alexia caught their reflection in the mirror. She felt she looked good getting fucked from behind. It was also becoming easier for her to have orgasms. She thought about her son and how proud she was of his huge cock.

***

"Kayla?" Matthew called entering her bedroom.

"You're not going to give up, are you?" Kayla giggled seeing the lump in the front of her brother's pants.

"You know we were born sex crazy," Matthew said. "Me with my big dick and you have that big juicy bubble butt. We inherited it from mom."

Kayla giggled. "Matt, it's not that I don't want to screw you," she said. "It's just that I wouldn't want to stop."

"Mom wouldn't mind," Matthew said. "She's gone during the day, and you're usually in bed, so we can fuck all day if you want to."

"Would you get me pregnant?" Kayla asked.

"What?" Matthew exclaimed.

"I want to get pregnant," Kayla said. "If I let you screw me, you can't wear a condom. That's the deal."

"I don't know," Matthew said.

"And you can't tell mom," she said. "I mean about me wanting you to get me pregnant."

"I don't want to lie to mom," Matthew said.

"If she asks, then you can tell her, but not unless she asks," Kayla said. "Is that fair?"

"I guess," Matthew said. "Why would you want a baby and not be married?"

"I wouldn't want a guy to tell me how to raise my child," she said. "plus I don't want to get married only to end up getting divorced, because my brother is screwing me."

"The cool thing about being with mom is that we will never break up," Matthew said.

"Yeah, and she'll never stop loving you no matter what you do," Kayla said dropping her eyes.

"I love you," Matthew said. "Maybe if we start having sex, we might start to feel closer like me and mom."

"I don't want to take you away from mom," Kayla said.

"No, you wouldn't," Matthew said. "But who said that I can't feel the same way about both of you at the same time?"

"Maybe we should talk to mom before we do anything," Kayla said. "I wanted to talk to her about me taking a job at a strip club anyways."

"A strip club?" Matthew asked.

"This guy called Mikki owns this club up town and asked me if I wanted a job dancing there," Kayla said. "I hear that the girls make a lot of money."

"I don't think mom would mind," Matthew said. "I found out that mom is more accepting about things that I ever thought she'd be. You know that's where some guys go to get laid?"

"Yeah, I know that, but they have to pay a lot for it," Kayla said. "And I don't mind giving it up for some cash."

Matthew pulled a fifty dollar bill from his pocket, and Kayla laughed.

"Let's go then baby," Matthew chuckled pulling her against his body.

"I guess I can give you a freebee, since you'll be my most loyal customer," Kayla giggled allowing him to lay her back on the bed. She started opening his pants to get his big hard cock out.

"Let's not hide anything from mom," Matthew said kissing her lips. "Even about getting you pregnant, I don't want to mess things up with mom like dad did."

"No wonder she loves you like that," Kayla said. "Plenty of guys would just lie to get what they want. We'll tell her as soon as she gets home."

Matthew smiled and pushed her top up over her tits.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers