The Lessons Ch. 17

Story Info
Mr. Peters must discipline the cheerleaders.
13.4k words
4.67
190.1k
43

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 17 of a series. If you like this story, I encourage you to read earlier chapters as they can help understand characters and context. I would also be happy to hear your suggestions for how to improve it or additional stories you would like to be developed.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. Peters' form of discipline (see Chapter 1) appeared to be working well at the college. Miss Harding had become one of his strongest advocates (see Chapter 14), encouraging faculty members to consult with him or even to attempt to implement his methods themselves. Dean Jackson also appeared to be standing firmly behind him. Mr. Peters had in fact received a formal invitation to one of Dean Jackson's soirees for community leaders, key administrators, well-regarded faculty, and "prominent" alumni (i.e., alumni with deep pockets). It was a significant honor to be one of the few faculty members to be invited; a clear sign that the Dean was sincere in his statements of support. Mr. Peters was delighted to attend.

Not all of the faculty, however, were so sanguine about Mr. Peters' methods. Drew Harrington in particular was quite skeptical and even concerned. He considered Mr. Peters' methods, what little he knew of them, to have the potential of resulting in a violation of appropriate boundaries between faculty and students. He certainly would not approve of students being required to submit to punishments that involved any aspects of dishabille, or perhaps even worse. He cornered Mr. Peters in the hallway to express his "concernment."

"Mr. Peters, I recognize, and I sincerely appreciate, that your methods have apparently resulted in some degree of improved demeanor and perhaps even test scores for some of the students with whom you have had the pleasure of, shall I say, 'instructing.' But, sir, with all due respect, I must inquire as to whether your approach has ever resulted in any acts or incidents that might bring some untoward embarrassment to our esteemed college."

"I don't know what you mean, Mr. Harrington," Mr. Peters replied.

"Well, if I can speak a bit more bluntly. We are, of course, gentlemen." "Certainly, please do, Mr. Harrington."

"Well, if I might say, and I do not, of course, wish to imply any aspersions on your character, but have your methods resulted in any inappropriate venereal contact between yourself and one of our students?"

Mr. Peters could feel his blood beginning to rise. His methods had resulted in a bit of sexual activity (see Chapters 3 & 7) but he did not consider it to be particularly inappropriate. The students were all above the age of 18. In addition, he certainly did not feel that he had to explain himself to Mr. Harrington, whom he found to be a bit narcissistic, if not a pompous bore. Frankly, there were rumors concerning Mr. Harrington as well.

He knew though that these were simply rumors. They were more like fantasies than rumors. Mr. Harrington was probably one of the more strikingly handsome faculty. His good looks though were not matched by any playful tendencies. On the contrary, he was well known for being rather conservative, even prudish. The student fantasies were probably driven in part by the fact that he was such a bluenose. He was the Chair of the Student Disciplinary Board and was quick to severely discipline students when informed of inappropriate sexual conduct on campus grounds. This was a privately funded college that had the highest of standards and expectations with respect to appropriate decorum and demeanor. Mr. Peters was hired to further maintain and protect their considered reputation.

Mr. Peters wondered if Mr. Harrington's confrontation was driven in part by jealousy. Mr. Harrington had been the man to whom faculty went for advice regarding student discipline prior to the arrival of Mr. Peters. Mr. Peters' success might imply a loss of credibility, authority, and, ultimately, power for Mr. Harrington.

In any case, Jack Peters suppressed his feelings of annoyance. There was no point in getting into a defensive argument with Mr. Harrington regarding his methods, nor was he about to provide him any details of his activities. He placed his hand on Mr. Harrington's arm. "Do not be concerned, old chap," mocking Mr. Harrington somewhat. "Nothing untoward has occurred. Everything is strictly by the book. I understand though that rumors can develop. I believe you are the subject of a few of them yourself?"


Mr. Harrington coughed. He would have to admit that Mr. Peters was right about that.

"But they are simply that. Rumors, works of fiction, flights of fantasy, that slowly become exaggerated over time as they pass from one set of lips to another."

Mr. Harrington was relieved, although not entirely reassured. He was nevertheless becoming somewhat uncomfortable with this conversation, not wanting to get into any of the rumors involving himself. "Alright then, sir, that's good to hear. Well, then, keep up the good work. Perhaps we can share notes some day regarding our methods." 'Not likely,' thought Mr. Peters.

Mr Harrington continued. "Well, hm, yes, I understand that you will be attending the soiree of Dean Jackson. I put the good word in for you and I am happy to see that you have now been invited. Perhaps we can speak further then." He reached out to shake Mr. Peters' hand.

Mr. Peters was disappointed to hear that Mr. Harrington would be there as well, but he had to admit that he was more established and better known. However, that did not excuse his attempt to claim credit for Mr. Peters' invitation. He shook his hand. "Excellent, yes, I look forward to it."

Mr. Peters returned to his office. He had scheduled a disciplinary meeting later that day with three of the college's cheerleaders. He usually scheduled these sessions for the evening so that they would not be disturbted. Miss Bixley, the Romance Languages professor, had informed Mr. Peters of the need for some disciplinary action. He caught up on his paperwork as he waited for them to arrive. They appeared at his office at precisely 6:00PM.

Miss Bixley did not tell Mr. Peters the entire story. Understandably, she left out the assistance she gave Teddy after his victimization (see Chapter 12). However, she did inform Mr. Peters of what she had seen, including the cheerleaders forcing Teddy to masturbate in front of them with a pom-pom lodged in his rectum.

Not surprisingly, Mr. Peters was shocked that such a thing had happened at Templeton. Normally, this behavior would be referred to the Student Disciplinary Board. However, after consulting with Miss Harding, Miss Bixley decided to turn the matter over to Mr. Peters. Miss Bixley wanted the cheerleaders to learn a true lesson. The person who would deliver that would be Mr. Peters, and he made it clear to Miss Bixley that this will be the last time these girls would commit any such acts.

After hearing the story from Miss Bixley, Mr. Peters met with Teddy and then scheduled appointments with the cheerleaders. He met first with Polly (the head cheerleader), Pam, and Lisa. The three girls arrived together. They were not looking forward to this. Lisa was particularly fearful. She had never gotten into any trouble before. In fact, she was a good girl in every meaning of the word. She didn't drink, she got good grades, she always obeyed her teachers and parents, she was consistently respectful and dutiful. She didn't even mess around like many of the other girls. Rumor had it that Pam was a bit loose with the boys, a reputation that is generally not surprising for a cheerleader. Lisa, however, would do no such thing. Pam, Polly, Jackie, Julie, and many of the other girls on the squad repeatedly attempted to get Lisa to go out with them to flirt with boys. Lisa faithfully rejected their efforts. She wouldn't even stay out late.

Their worst fears seemed to be realized as soon as they entered his office. Standing by Mr. Peters' desk was a pillory! Pam had heard rumors of Mr. Peters' unique, and at times severe, approaches to discipline. She was apprehensive about this meeting, but she never imagined that he would use a pillory. Polly was also shocked. Lisa noticed the odd contraption but she didn't really know what it might be used for.

Mr. Peters got out from behind his desk. He moved around to the front to stand by the pillory. He enjoyed the fact that Pam and Polly were repeatedly glancing at the whipping stand in notable apprehension.

They were a fetching trio. They were wearing their cheerleading outfits. The pleated skirts were white with red stripes. The name of the college, Templeton, stretched in bold red letters across their young breasts, so nicely wrapped by soft white sweaters. The college name curved out particularly far for the sweater of Pam. It's not that Polly's breasts were small. Their delectable roundness was apparent, but Pam's were outstandingly large. Pam was also very pretty. She had long brown hair that swept half way down her back. She was born in Alabama but with parents of French and Puerto Rican descent that give her face an alluring, exotic appeal. She had pretty brown eyes with long lashes. She was not happy about her nose though. Some might say it was a bit large or sharp, but Mr. Peters felt that it made her more uniquely pretty. She reminded him of Kaylynn, a porn star that had always been one of his favorites during his years at Abberville. Pam was herself very open and playful about sex, matching well the personality of Kaylynn. From what he could see, though, Pamela probably had much larger breasts than Kaylynn.

Polly, the head cheerleader, was a more traditional beauty. Blonde, leggy, pretty figure, and firm round breasts. Her appearance would suggest a strong sexuality but she was more reserved about such things than Pam. Lisa was a stark contrast to both of them. She was entirely inexperienced, even naive, and she hardly seemed to have any breasts at all. She was a tiny little thing, although still very cute and appealing with her freckles and her red hair in a long pony tail falling down her back.

Mr. Peters leaned back against his desk and looked sternly at the three girls lined up in front of him. "Alright young ladies, I'm glad all three of you arrived on time. That demonstrates at least some sense of responsibility."

"Yes sir!" Lisa quickly exclaimed. She was relieved that he apparently could tell that she was trying to be a good girl. Pam glanced at Lisa, a bit annoyed with her readiness to be so obsequious.

"But, of course, simply coming to my office on time doesn't relieve you of the guilt for what you have done."

"No sir," Lisa quietly admitted, looking down at the floor in shame.

"But Mr. Peters," Polly asserted. "You really should hear the whole story. We were the victims as well. Teddy." Mr. Peters waved his hand to shut her off.

"I am not interested in any potential misbehavior of Teddy. I can assume that his actions were punishable as well, but no matter what he did it will not justify what was done to him, at least not by you."

"But sir," Polly attempted to explain.

"I mean it, Polly," Mr. Peters interjected. "No matter what he did, you do not have the right to determine his guilt and inflict his punishment. Suppose, for example, that Teddy now considered himself to have been victimized by the three of you, and I imagine he does. Would it be right for him to enlist a group of his friends to inflict some sort of punishment on you?"

Polly had no credible response to that. Teddy should be punished for what he had done, but she could hardly argue that they should be judge and jury.

"What should you have done when you recognized that Teddy was engaging in a delinquent act?" Mr. Peters asked.

"We should have reported him to you, sir," Lisa responded, pleased that she was the first to provide the correct answer.

"Yes, very good, Lisa," Mr. Peters said. He even gave her a little smile. That made Lisa feel much better. "But, you didn't do that, did you?" he admonished.

"No sir, we didn't," Lisa responded demurely, again bringing her eyes down to the floor.

"We certainly should have, sir," Polly said, hoping that perhaps all that would happen would be a stern lecture, although her eyes continued to shift apprehensively to the pillory.

"Yes, well, it's a little late for 'should have.'" Mr. Peters folded his arms and looked at the girls for awhile, contemplating what to do. They shuffled their feat in nervous anticipation. "What sort of punishment do you girls think you deserve?" he asked rhetorically, knowing full well that he would decide for himself.

"I do believe detention would be justified, sir," Pam tentatively offered. Lisa looked up with an excited hopefulness. That wouldn't be bad at all, she thought. She could even use the time to do her homework and her parents need never find out. Polly swallowed as she looked at the pillory. Mr. Peters noticed the direction of her gaze.

"Do you think the pillory would be in order, Polly?"

Polly's expression went from apprehension to fear. "My goodness, no sir, that won't be necessary, really!"

Lisa looked perplexed and fearful. She could tell from Polly's reaction that a pillory would be something quite terrible but she had no idea what it was. She tentatively asked, "What's a pillory, Mr. Peters?"

Mr. Peters smiled at her naivete. "The device to my left, dear. That is a pillory."

Lisa looked past him to her right and gulped. Now that she looked at it closely, she could see what it might in fact, possibly, be used for.

"Perhaps you would like to demonstrate for Lisa how a pillory works, Polly?" he asked, knowing full well her likely response.

"Uh, no sir, I honestly don't think that will be necessary," Polly replied.

"Well, perhaps not. We will have to see. For the moment, then, why don't you girls lift up the front of your skirts."

"What?!" Polly exclaimed, assuming that she must not have heard Mr. Peters correctly. Lisa's heart began to pound rapidly.

"Oh, I think you heard me, Miss Peterson."

"Sir," Polly stated, respectfully but assertively, "Isn't that, like, uh, inappropriate?"

"Young lady, your false modesty is not compelling. These are cheerleading uniforms. I assume you are all wearing regulation panties, which you display for all the young men, even your parents, at every sporting event. Don't pretend now that it is somehow indecent to show them to me."

It was a fair argument, but there did seem to be something different about skirts flying up by accident during a cheerleading routine versus purposely lifting them up so a male professor could see what they hid underneath. The purpose of the routine was to display their school spirit, not to display their panties. Lifting them up in front of Mr. Peters would seem to imply quite a different meaning, and that was precisely Mr. Peters' intention.

They furtively looked at each other and Mr. Peters, trying to delay this embarrassment as long as possible.

Mr. Peters made it harder for them to refuse. "In addition, I have heard that sometimes you girls do not even wear regulation panties" (see Chapter 12). "I understand from Theodore that you may not in fact have even been wearing panties during the incident in question. Now, let's raise those skirts."

Polly scowled at Mr. Peters as she lifted up the front of her skirt to reveal her tight red undershorts. Mr. Peters smiled at the sight. They were not particularly sexy underwear. They were more like red short shorts than actual panties. Nevertheless, the sight of her raising her skirt to show him her panties was endearing, particularly since she found it to be so "inappropriate."

Mr. Peters turned his attention to Pamela's undergarment. Hers were the same but somehow more sexual. They appeared to be somewhat small for her, at least they provided a much tighter fit. Mr. Peters could clearly see her feminine mound and even a bit of camel toe. He impulsively licked his upper lip. Pam shifted her hips as he gazed at the evident slit across the pouch of cloth. He moved his eyes up, past the round firm globes of her breasts, and saw that she in fact had a bit of a pleased expression. She was not at all embarrassed about this. She was perhaps even enjoying it. Mr. Peters caught her eye and gave her an inquisitive expression. Pam responded with a flirtatious flutter of her eye lashes.

Mr. Peters then turned his attention to Lisa. She hadn't done anything yet. Her hands were clasped in front of her and she was nervously shuffling her feet. She was looking alternately at Pam, Polly and Mr. Peters. She couldn't believe that they were standing there in front of Mr. Peters with their skirts raised, openly showing a full grown man their panties. She could never even imagine doing something like that. It just seemed so wrong, so naughty, so bad.

"Lisa, I am waiting." Mr. Peters considered alluding to the pillory but he restrained himself. It was his impression that a threat of a pillory would be too aversive and painful for Lisa. Nevertheless, he could not accept blatant disobedience.

Lisa felt so very nervous. She was already in trouble and she had never disobeyed an elder before. She couldn't disobey Mr. Peters, but this was just such a bad thing to do.

"Honey, would you prefer that I hand this matter over to your parents? Would you want them to know that you were making a young man masturbate in front of you?"

Lisa's eyes widened in fright. That would be awful for sure, she thought. There was no way she wanted her parents to know that she was involved in anything like that. She sighed, closed her eyes, leaned over to grasp the hem, and then slowly lifted up her skirt. She stopped when the hem reached her panties.

"All the way, dear," Mr. Peters said in an assertive but calm, reassuring voice.

Lisa whined quietly but pulled her skirt up well past her waistline. Lisa's panties were perhaps the least sexy of the three. Hers appeared to be somewhat too large, perhaps because she was so diminutive in size. However, her little white thighs were very sweet to look at and, most adorable of all was the fact that her name was stitched across the waistband.

"Lisa," Mr. Peters asked, "did you do that stitching yourself?"

"No sir," she replied, her eyes still closed, her face a beet red. "My mother did it." Pam couldn't resist smiling. All the cheerleaders had noticed that Lisa's uniform was entirely monogrammed. It did seem a bit silly.

"That's really very nice, Lisa, but are you really afraid that someone else will wear them? I mean, don't you trust the other cheerleaders?"

Lisa shuffled her feet, finding this discussion of her panties with Mr. Peters to be very uncomfortable, particularly as he was looking right at her most intimate, private part. "No sir, yes sir, I mean. Yes, of course, I trust them. My mother's just always done that with all my uniforms, camp stuff, you know."

Mr. Peters wondered if her brassiere was also monogrammed, but decided it was best not to ask. However, he did decide to tease her a bit. Referring to the rumor that the cheerleaders would at times remove their panties during practice: "Well, I suppose it is a good idea. I mean when you girls take them off for whatever little games you play with each other, perhaps you might misplace them. With your name on them, some nice boy who found them could eventually return them to you."

Pam giggled at that and Lisa blushed even harder. Mr. Peters looked back at Pam and shook his head to let her know that she should not openly laugh at Lisa's discomfort. Pam suppressed any further laughter but only half hid her smile.

"Well, in any case, I do see that all of you are wearing your regulation undies. Alright then, let us assume the position for your disciplinary punishment. Each of you bend over, lift up skirts from behind, drape them across your back so that your panties are fully exposed, and then place your hands on your knees."