History Repeated

Story Info
My grandmother's legacy.
3.9k words
4.64
82.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LindaW
LindaW
95 Followers

I'm Linda, 43 years old, 5'4" tall with a 34-24-34 figure, which I have kept in good shape. I have been happily married for over twenty years and although I say it myself, I still attract a lot of attention from men. I cannot use an unhappy marriage or lack of self-esteem as an excuse for my behaviour in the incident I am about to reveal to you.

I live in an old converted pub in Gloucestershire, England and it is here that my story really begins with my grandmother. She had a fiercely independent spirit and was a woman way ahead of her times. Her husband died when he was relatively young and she never re-married. She owned the pub, which they had bought together and she worked tirelessly to bring up her young family on her own. She ran the pub in her own inimitable fashion up until she retired at 70, well beyond the time when it was still an economic viability. Sadly it had to close then and when she died she left it to me, her youngest grandchild and only granddaughter.

I loved her dearly and couldn't bear to part with the pub as it was full of memories of her from my girlhood. After some discussion with my husband, we decided to move there and convert it into a family home. On quiet days alone, I often used to feel her presence and I would sit and recall all the talks we had together there. She had always encouraged me to be myself and to grab life's opportunities with both hands. "Never look back and say if only" was one of her favourite expressions.

And so to that fateful day late one spring, when we were enjoying some very hot weather. To the back of the pub is a completely secluded courtyard, which is a nice suntrap and I decided to do some sun bathing. I don't know what made me do it, but on an impulse, I removed my bra and pants and felt very daring as I lay there naked – even though I knew there was no possibility of anyone seeing me.

I had only been there a short while when I heard a car pull up, followed by a loud knock on the door. I quickly pulled on the cotton dress that I had been wearing and hurried to the door. On opening it, to my embarrassment, instead of someone I knew, I was faced by two black men wearing US air force uniforms.

The younger of the two very politely asked if the pub was open and I had to explain that it has closed as a public house several years ago. He went on to explain that he had only recently been posted to England and that his grandfather had particularly asked him to visit The Black Horse pub, as he had been billeted there during the war, to see if the same family still kept the pub. I explained that we had only moved in quite recently, but that my grandmother had been the landlady for many years before her death. He seemed a little crest-fallen, explaining that his grandfather had asked him to take some photographs. Seeing his obvious disappointment, I told him it would be OK if he wanted to have a look around and take some photographs for his grandfather. His companion then asked if there was a place where he could get a drink whilst waiting and I directed him to the village pub around the corner. He left and joined two other airmen in their car and drove off.

As I stepped aside to allow him to enter the door, the young airman introduced himself as George. He looked somewhat bewildered and ill at ease as I invited him into the house and I thought it was only hospitable to offer him a beer. It was as I opened the fridge door that the cold air reminded me I was completely naked beneath my dress, a thought that made me feel a little excited.

I sat opposite George in the lounge and listened as he told me about his grandfather. Apparently, he and his grandfather were very close, as his father had left home when he was very young and his grandparents had virtually bought him up. It was his Grandfather's stories about his time as an airman that had inspired him to join up and he was especially pleased with his posting to England, following in his Grandfather's footsteps.

It transpired that the reason his Grandfather was so fond of our village was that back in 1944 it had been very hard to billet black airman, as many English families were reluctant to take them in. However, my Grandmother had no such prejudices and had put up many black servicemen and made very sure that everyone who drank at the pub treated them courteously. George's grandfather had been her favourite apparently and had stayed at the pub for nearly a year before returning to America. As he came from a poor family, he had never been able to afford to return to England and he saw his grandson's posting as his trip by proxy. George had been given very specific instructions on where to visit and who to try and see, but top of his list was our house.

I began to show him around the house, allowing him to take pictures on his camera. His knowledge of the house was excellent and he knew which room had been his grandfather's, where the bar had been and even where an old well had been in the back yard. When we got to my bedroom, he took more pictures than before and I asked him why. He began to tell me that my Grandmother had been more than just fond of his grandfather and, as George put it, she had introduced him to good old-fashioned English loving in this very room. This quite shocked me, as I had never thought about my grandmother in this way. George obviously sensed this and he apologised for speaking that way if it had offended me. I replied that it hadn't, but that although I had been a little shocked by his revelation, I was not surprised, as my grandmother had been very much her own woman. He explained that it was unknown in the States at that time for a white woman to have sex with a black man and his grandfather had always remembered his time with her with great affection.

The thought of this made me feel very flushed – here in this very room my grandmother had made love many times with a young black airman – and here I was standing naked beneath my dress with his grandson. I think I realised at that moment that history was about to repeat itself. I made some lame comment about him not having the same problem and when he asked me what I meant, I said that I bet he'd had plenty of white girls. When he replied that things hadn't changed that much where he came from, I knew there and then that I was going to let him make love to me.

I moved slightly closer and it was as if he read my mind because his hand immediately went to my breast and cupped it and pinched my nipple. I almost passed out with excitement and felt my pussy become wet with expectation. My legs weakened and I sat on the bed. He took this as his cue to remove my dress, pulling it over my head and leaving me completely naked. I dropped to my knees and undid his belt, unzipped him and released his cock. I admit to feeling a little disappointed that it wasn't any bigger than my husbands, but it was hard, black and circumcised – something I'd not encountered before. As I took him in my mouth, the excitement was obviously too much for him and he came immediately, filling my mouth with his come. I swallowed to avoid choking and kept his slightly softening penis in my mouth.

Almost at once, with the vigour that only youth possesses, he began to harden again and I treated him to a good wet sloppy blowjob. But what I really wanted was to feel his strong young black body pressing into me, and I lay back like a wanton slut and held myself open for him. He didn't disappoint and drove into me, driving the breath from me and causing me to make loud gasping noises. He continued his hard pounding for a while, before slowing to long delicious strokes, almost withdrawing, then driving back into me. He paused to admire his handiwork – a 40-something English woman, sweating beneath his onslaught and then he drew my legs wide and pushed them back onto the bed. He then fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked before and I came noisily, begging him to keep going, which he did, only to come inside me as my orgasm reached its peak.

Only then did I realise what I had done – I had just let a 19 year old total stranger fuck me in my marital bed and I began to feel guilty, but the sight of his young black body caused my pussy to twitch again, and all thoughts of guilt left me. As he rolled off me, I half sat up and again took him in my mouth, tasting the mixture of our juices. Once again, he began to harden and as soon as he was fully erect I straddled him and put his lovely cock back inside me. I began to rub my pussy hard against him and he lifted his head to suck my nipples, which drove me crazy with lust for him. I bounced up and down on his cock, fucking him for all I was worth and came twice before he emptied his second load of semen high up inside me.

It was my turn to fall exhausted and roll off him and we lay there together, idly stroking each other. As I touched his balls, I felt his cock stir again and within a very short time he had another wonderful hard on. This time he took command, turning me onto my front and pulling me up onto all fours. I felt him run his cock up and down my damp slit and as I opened up for him, his pushed himself deep inside me. He leant forward and took hold of my hair and pulled me back onto him. It felt gloriously sluttish to be fucked this way and when he slapped me hard across my bottom, it served to heighten my excitement, if this was possible. He continued to pound me from behind until I felt him tense and push me forward with one last powerful thrust as he pumped me full of his seed. I collapsed, with him on top of me and just lay there mesmerised as I realised he had fucked me three times within the space of an hour.

I don't know if I dozed for a while, but I became aware of a knocking at the door and then a voice calling for George. Before I could say anything, George was calling out that he was upstairs in the bedroom sampling some English hospitality. The next thing I knew, his three companions were all in the room. They were all considerably older than him and seemed quite amused that he was in bed with a white woman more than twice his age, joking that he had at last "popped his cherry" as they put it.

I was really embarrassed and asked George to take his friends downstairs and get them a beer. When they had left I quickly pulled on my dress and as I stood up felt Georges semen start to run down my leg. I hurried to the bathroom and quickly cleaned myself up and went downstairs.

All four of them were sat in the lounge drinking beer and as I walked past George, he pulled me down onto his lap and started to kiss me. I realised that he was showing off in front of his older companions, but when his hand went to my breast again, I told him to stop. His friends laughed and told him that was no way to treat a lady. George responded that he had "treated" me three times and that "this little English gal loves black cock". I blushed as he spoke about me like that, but he again put his hand to my breast and started to pull at my nipples, and to my horror, the combination of his hands and being touched in front of his friends, made my pussy start to lubricate again. I half-heartedly pushed his hand away, but at the same time buried my face in his shoulder to hide my blushes. I felt him start to pull up the hem of my skirt and I told him to stop, but he said he just wanted to show his friends the lovely English pussy he had fucked. His friends urged him on and I was soon sitting with my dress pulled up to my waist. I felt completely powerless to resist and was really turned on by the reality of being exposed to them. One of them told him to show them the rest and with just token resistance from me, I was soon totally naked in front of four men.

Without saying another word, one of them stood up and came over to me and pushed his fingers into my pussy. I moaned out load, which caused him to say that George obviously hadn't satisfied me, and he picked me up and started to carry me upstairs, the others following closely behind.

I have to admit that I was over-whelmed with lust as he laid me on the bed and told George to get down and clean up my pussy for them. The moment his tongue touched my clitoris, I came so loudly, I embarrassed myself. He continued licking my pussy whilst the other quickly undressed themselves and when one of them knelt on the bed, I rolled onto my side and was confronted by the biggest cock I have ever seen. I couldn't even get my hand around it and as he pushed it toward my mouth, I struggled to get it in. One of the others told George to get out of the way as he had had his fun, and that now it was the turn of the men. As I continued my efforts with the huge cock in my mouth, I felt hands all over me, fondling my breasts and pulling at my nipples and fingers being pushed into my pussy. This continued for a while until I felt one of them pushing a finger into my arse. This caused me to release the cock from my mouth and let out a long slow moan. I heard one of them say, "this little ho is going to be fun to fuck in more ways than one". Looking up, I saw him take a bottle of baby oil from my dressing table and he firstly applied some to his cock and then, lifting one of my legs high in the air, poured some over my bottom. The size of his cock also looked pretty large and when he started to try to force it into my arse, I was worried that he may hurt me. However, with embarrassing ease, he soon had the end inside me and with the application of a little more oil, was soon sliding most of his length in and out of me.

I can't deny that I love the feeling of a cock in my arse and he soon had me moaning aloud. I was also trying to continue sucking the huge cock of the guy kneeling by my head, but found it difficult to concentrate on his blowjob and kept trying to look at the large dick firmly embedded inside me. To add to my pleasure, I put my hand down to rub my clit at the same time. All the while, the guy with the huge cock was trying to fuck my mouth, pushing his cock in and out of my mouth almost causing me to gag. I rolled on to my back to try to prevent him pushing so much in and the third guy moved in and started to rub my breasts and pull gently at my nipples. "Bigdick" knelt over me and started to stroke his huge cock just above my face and only then did I realise quite how big it was. The guy fucking my arse moved further onto the bed and pushed my legs further apart and really began to drive in and out of me as I continued to rub myself. I had to push him back a little as he tried to bury himself up to his balls in my arse, as I was worried that he may do me some harm. As my white hand was accentuated against his dark, black skin, I caught sight of my wedding ring and felt a strange sense of guilt and excitement sweep over me.

After a short while, I heard the third guy say "move over, I want a bit of her ass" and as I felt one cock withdrawn, I sat up to be presented with the third guy's cock in my face. I sat on the edge of the bed and began to rub and suck him at the same time, being transfixed as my wedding ring again reminded me of the slut I was being. "Bigdick" took hold of one of my legs and turned me over and they lifted me into a kneeling position. The guy I had been sucking placed the end of his cock against my arse and began to work it into me and once again I felt myself being stretched open to take him. As he began to work himself in and out, I could feel my pussy lips opening and closing in time with his rhythm. He gripped me firmly around the waist with both hands and began to fuck me in earnest. I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy – I couldn't believe that he was that deep inside my arse without it hurting. On the contrary, the feeling was so good that my pussy felt like it was dripping and it was so hot – I was desperate and could feel an orgasm building up very quickly. Suddenly I let out a long, loud wail as it swept over me – the sound was eerie and I could hardly believe it had come from me. I heard the guys laughing – they seemed totally amused that they had made me come so violently by fucking my arse. They did not understand that the whole eroticism of the experience had contributed to it and continued to use me as a slut, with no feeling at all. Not that I was complaining, that was what I wanted – to be used. I was still kneeling up, with a cock deep in my arse, being held by the hair as I sucked a second guy, whilst the third, biggest guy continued to wank his cock, only pausing now and then to hit my face with it, as though threatening me with the size of it and what it would do to me when he finally got it inside me.

The guy fucking my arse rolled over onto his back, pulling me with him and then pushed me forward so that I was sitting up on him. He felt absolutely huge inside me and I lifted myself up to accommodate him better and started to ride up and down on his cock. I could see myself in the mirror on my dressing table and watched with the same strange mixture of shame and excitement as I raised and lowered myself on him, seeing his cock disappear up inside my arse. I leant forward and with my legs wide either side of him, began to rub my pussy for all I was worth. The other two stood back and watched, calling me all sorts of filthy names, which excited me even more. One of them began to rub and finger my pussy at the same time, then taking hold of my legs, forced them wider apart, causing me to fall backwards onto the guy beneath me. I lifted my head to see him with his cock in his hand and he moved it neared to me and I heard myself say "go on put it in my pussy". He did just that and for the first time in my life I was double penetrated and I moaned loudly calling out "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" over and over again. I was moaning so load that I was worried that someone outside in the street would hear me. The guy beneath me put his arms up onto the front of my shoulders and pulled me right back and I saw "bigdick" standing right over my head. He held his cock downwards and began to force it into my mouth. The other two pounded into me for all they were worth, grinning and laughing as they did so, and I flopped right back and just kept groaning "oh, oh, oh".

"Bigdick" then decided it was his turn and they released me from the position I was in and pulled out of me abruptly. The large one who had been fucking my pussy laid on the bed and pulled me to lay on top of him, my breasts squashed against his chest, and he immediately put his cock back in my pussy. He then started an amazing assault, fucking me so hard and fast that I was almost delirious. One of them slapped me hard on my bottom and I groaned even louder. I heard Bigdick say from behind me that "I'm going to put it right in her ass" and felt the bed move as he knelt up behind me saying "here I go".

The next second he was in, so huge and hard that I couldn't believe I'd taken him. I was saying "go on fuck my holes, keep going I'm going to come" and that is just what they did, the one underneath pinning me with his arms folded over my back. They fucked me harder and harder until I practically screamed "Oh God I'm coming" as a sensational orgasm hit me, feeling as though it went right from my pussy, up to my head and back down again. As it subsided I heard one of them say "I'm coming too" and I suddenly felt his cock pulsing inside my arse. He left his cock there for a few seconds and then withdrew. The other two then made me sit up on the side of the bed. They stood over me and wanked huge amounts of come all over my face and down my breasts. As they finished, I heard myself say in a very quite and ashamed voice "will you go now please". Which is exactly what they did, leaving me dripping in cum, ashamed but nevertheless with an experience that will live with me forever. As they walked down the stairs, I heard George say that his grandfather would never believe the pictures he had taken.

LindaW
LindaW
95 Followers
12