Free from Bondage

Story Info
A slave is set free.
992 words
4.11
28.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

Rowhan grabbed Salindra's wrists in one hand squeezing them together with a single finger between them. He lifted her arms above her head, pinned her to the wall, and looked her in the eyes as he clinched his teeth. "Where do you think you're going?"

Her toes barely touched the smooth black marble. She let out a little whimper as he jerked her higher off her feet.

Rowhan grabbed her by the throat with his other hand. "It's a very dangerous thing to try an escape me." His whisper was quiet, but very heavy. "What should I do with you?"

Salindra whimpered as he moved his large heavy hand down over her naked tits. She bit down on her bottom lip as the pain from his strong hand crushing her tit. She knew that she deserved punishment for being out of her sleeping chamber.

Her big almond shaped eyes were wide as his large tongue wiped across his thick lips. His teeth were big, white, and flat like cut stone.

Rowhan bound her wrist with a leather strap and tossed her naked body over his broad shoulder. He rubbed his hand over her plump little butt and massaged the smooth flesh. His fingers found her pussy hot and moist, which was no surprise to him. He slapped her bottom with his open palm making a sound that was more ominous than it felt to Salindra.

Rowhan hung Salindra on the wall of his chamber by her bonds on a hook. She did not struggle or whimper in pain from her bonds. She hung there with her feet dangling off the floor.

The large room was illuminated from the moon light shinning through the two windows, which stretched from the ceiling to the floor. There were no drapes to block the setting sun or the raising moon.

Salindra watched Rowhan intently as he unfastened his shirt and pulled it from his muscular torso. His swollen muscles rippled and flex with every movement and reflected the light of the moon. The wooden stool creaked under his heavy weight as he removed his boots. Rowhan was as fierce a man she had ever saw; a real giant among men.

Rowhan stood and removed his trousers and his massive manhood sprung forward like a battering ram. Salindra marveled at the site. It appeared to be as long and as thick as her forearm, but felt as big as her leg inside of her. She watched it bounce up and down in front of him as he moved about. He stretched his large naked body flexing his massive muscles before coming over to her.

He grumbled taking Salindra down from the wall and cradling her in his huge arms. He moved over to the window and gazed out over the hillside and up at the full moon. "This is a good night." His voice was heavy but subdued.

Salindra did not respond. She knew he was not looking for an answer. She studied his big dark brown eyes with the reflection of moon light in them.

A moment in time froze when he looked into her eyes. She felt her stomach quiver like a foolish girl.

Salindra kept her arms over her head and looked down as his attention turned to her hard nipples a top her swollen breast. She could not help her excitement.

Rowhan covered one of her tits with his wet mouth. He did not suck on it hard. He licked at her nipple and then did the same thing to the other. He licked and sucked on her tits like soft meat from a bone before lifting her hot throbbing pussy to his big soft lips.

He snaked his large tongue inside of her hot cunt and into tight little pucker. He feasted on the scent of her sex in the glow of the moon light.

Salindra resisted her moans, but could not fright the release of her pleasure. She was trained to yield to her own pleasures, but without making lustful sounds.

Rowhan looked back into Salindra's big emerald eyes. "I will set you free tomorrow. You have given me many nights of pleasure. Your time is up here. You have earned your freedom."

Salindra's eyes filled with tears. She had missed her family terribly, but she had grown to accept her role as his slave. She felt a greater dignity being his property than she had with her freedom.

"Your family will be happy to receive you with the dowry that you will bring to them." He could see that she wanted to speak to him, but he could not bare it.

Rowhan took her to his bed and laid her on the large pillows. He removed her bonds and rubbed her wrists gently with oil. His large hands were as gentle as she as ever felt them.

Salindra kept her eyes on his dramatic features, but he did not look back into her eyes. She moved her arms and he released her wrists. She raised her soft petite hand to his strong jaw. She moved it over his cheek beckoning him to look at her. His eyes glazed with his emotions. She lifted her head to his big lips. She captured his face in her tiny hands and rolled over on top of him as he moved onto his back.

She straddled his torso moving up to place her hands on his massive chest. She reached back and angled his huge cock to her swollen pussy. Only a year ago, she would not have dreamed of taking such a massive cock. Her wet cunt wrapped around every curve of the awesome tool as she slid down it.

Rowhan cried out his pleasure as Salindra road him; twisting and rolling her hips as she slid up and down his mighty cock. In his weakness, he professed his undying love and devotion for her to the echoing walls and trembling windows.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers