Incest Cupid

Story Info
The family that plays together...
1.4k words
4.28
153.3k
43
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Griswolds are a typical all-American family.

Clark Griswold is a brilliant biochemist employed by a multinational food processing company and his lovely wife Ellen is a devoted wife and caring mother of nineteen-year old Audrey and eighteen-year old Rusty.

The Griswolds lived a happy life in their suburban New Jersey home.

Clark idolized his family and whatever he did was to make them happy.

Then entered the "Incest Cupid".

The Incest Cupid is a naughty little cherub whose arrows cause their targets impure thoughts. Once stricken by the Incest Cupid family members begin looking very tempting to each other.

Audrey walked through the kitchen clad only in her panties and bra like she had many time before. This morning Clark's eyes locked on the mound of pubic hair pressing out under the smooth silk of her skimpy bikinis. Clark noticed how his daughter's hips had flared following puberty. Suddenly he became aware he had an erection.

Ellen had just stepped out of the shower and carelessly not closed the bathroom door tight. Rusty was just walking past and happened to glance in and see his naked mom. For a woman in her early forties Ellen Griswold still looked good.

Her 36C breasts were still firm after nursing two children and her stomach only had a bit of a paunch. Her crotch was covered with a thatch of curly fair pubic hair. Rusty was immediately aroused.

Clark was drawn down the hall behind Audrey as if by a magnet.

"Dad?" Audrey said seeing her father entering her bedroom.

"I just thought you looked particularly beautiful this morning." Clark replied.

Spontaneously Audrey did something unexplained, she removed her bra so her father could se her bare breasts.

Rusty was mesmerized watching his mother toweling off. Ellen happened to look up and saw he son watching through the partially open door. Instead of modestly hiding her nudity she greeted her son.

"Want to do my back?" she asked Rusty.

Rusty entered the bathroom and closed the door.

"Do you like them Dad?" Audrey teased.

Clark could not take his eyes off his daughter's perky young tits. Her nipples were small cinnamon buttons on her pale white mounds.

Clark watched closely as her thumbs hooked under the elastic waistband of her panties.

Audrey's panties no longer veiled her father's view; Clark stared at her clump of dark tangled curls.

Ellen could not believe what she was doing. She was naked in the bathroom with her son helping him remove his clothing.

She pulled down his boxers allowing his erection to spring out in her face. She dropped to her knees.

Rusty's cock felt so natural in her mouth. It had been years since she had sucked a cock.

Rusty moaned in ecstasy as his mother's tongue caressed his cock. He hilled his hands with Ellen's wet blond hair as he guided her on his shaft.

Audrey lay back across her bed with her legs open so her father could see the moist pink tissue of her pussy peeking out between her strands of dark hair.

"I'm still a virgin Daddy!" Audrey taunted.

Clark began to unfasten his trousers. Clark was about to do the unthinkable, deflower his daughter.

Clark wanted to be gentle with his daughter so as not to traumatize her. Carefully me mounted her lender naked body.

"Kiss me Daddy." She asked before he entered her.

Clark kissed his daughter's lips as his cockhead touched her bush. Clark felt his daughter's pussy juice smear on the helmet of his enlarged cock.

"Don't hurt me Daddy!" Audrey pleaded.

Clark could see the agony on his daughter's face as he opened her womanhood. He tried to be as gentle as he could but the heat of her sex compelled him to force his way into her youth.

Clark felt his daughter's barrier yield allowing him to go where no man had gone before; Audrey winced as he father filled her pristine space.

God she was tight! Her young vagina griped his cock like a rubber glove. He kissed his daughter again as he completed his journey into her nest.

Ellen worked her son's cock in her mouth like a starving dog. Here tongue slid up and down and up and over his firm young cock as she desperately tied to make him erupt in her mouth.

Rusty could stand no more, a torrent of his cum spurted into his mother's hungry mouth. Ellen swallowed his sperm with delight. Rusty's cum slid down his mother's throat leaving a trail of tangy taste.

"Fuck me Rusty!" Ellen pleaded.

Rusty backed his mother against the bathroom wall and buried the head of his cock between her legs.

Ellen gasped as her son drove his ever-hard cock into her. The feeling of her son deep inside of her made Ellen's knees tremble as he lifted her up the wall with his great erection. She was like a Raggedy-Ann doll on his cock.

"Oh God Rusty!" Ellen cried as they kissed.

Ellen's heart raced as he son began slamming her into the wall.

With her arms encircling her son's neck Ellen cum, her pussy flushing her juices over Rusty's cock. She felt Rusty fire yet another volley of his sperm up into her spasming cunt.

"Oh Daddy!" Audrey cried as he father begins fucking her for the first time.

Audrey was Clark's first virgin, Ellen having given herself to her first boyfriend in high school. The conquest of his daughter's virginity was an accomplishment Clark had never dreamed of yet here he was with his cock buried in Audrey's previously untouched vagina.

Awkwardly Audrey squirmed beneath her father as he gave vent to his lust for young meat. Her father's cock was so big it was hurting her inexperienced pussy.

"Are you going to cum in me Daddy?" Audrey questioned.

The mere thought of planting his seed in his young daughter's womb set fire to Clark's climax. Helplessly he felt his cock explode flooding Audrey with his hot sperm.

"Oh my God what have I done?" he thought as his balls drained into his daughter.

"Daddy!" Audrey cried feeling her father violate her.

Audrey rushed to the bathroom narrowly missing meeting her mothers exit. The door was locked; her brother was still in there.

"Rusty, let me in I have to go pee!" she begged.

Rusty unlocked the door and let his naked sister in. Unexpectedly brother and sister were naked together in the bathroom.

"Daddy just fucked me!" Audrey confessed.

The sight of his naked sister and the thought that his father had just fucked her instantly aroused Rusty again; he wanted to feel his cocking her.

Rusty reached down and his hand covered Audrey's crotch. She was soaking wet with her father's cum, he insides of her thighs was slippery with jism.

Rusty's cock slid into his sister's pussy like a hot knife into butter. Audrey stood in an awkward bow-legged stance as her brother filled her sloppy pussy with his meat. Rusty grasped her bare ass and pulled her onto his cock like an old boot.

After his mother Audrey was tight even soaked with his father's cum.

"Are you going to cum in me too?" Audrey cooed.

Rusty did not answer but continued to ram his cock deep into his sister's sloppy cunt.

Audrey felt the fountain of her brother's cum spurting up into her quivering pussy as she was hurled into her own orgasm.

"Jesus Christ!" Audrey gasped as her toes tingled.

Audrey's cry bought Ellen rushing to the bathroom.

"Audrey you slut!" she shouted in jealous surprise.

Rusty and his sister froze locked together as his sperm drained into her. Audrey turned red being caught blatantly fucking her brother.

"C'mon Mom, I can fuck both of you!" Rusty replied.

Audrey was shocked, what was he talking about, had he already fucked Mom?

Ellen had slipped on her robe since mating with her son.

"Daddy's fucking me." Audrey protested.

Ellen was shocked by her daughter's revelation. Could it be true that Clark had fucked his daughter. That would put a whole different perspective on the situation.

Ellen's mind begins spinning with the possibilities. If Clark was fucking Audrey then he could object to her and Rusty fucking. Why could they not share their bed for the entire night with their children? The thought of having a beautiful orgasm with her son before going to sleep was exquisite. Clark could get off in his daughter; she would just have to get Doc Johnson to put her on the pill.