New To The Leather Pt. 02

Story Info
Her submission to her husband is her gift.
12.2k words
4.78
51.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

She got down on her knees and crawled to him, holding the handcuffs out to him, her eyes cast to the floor. When he realized what she wanted, his erection immediately returned.

She looked up at him after a moment and said "could help me with these? I can only put on one at a time."

He took the cuffs from her and stood her up. He then fastened one cuff at a time to her wrists, and then clipped them to the rings he had felt earlier on the sides of her corset.

He took his time, studying her reaction, and the equipment. All the while, insanity was emerging in his brain. He couldn't believe that she was submitting to him. It had been his fantasy, which he didn't mind sharing with her on more than one occasion, for a long time.

Once her hands were bound, he stepped back from her. She looked him in the eyes for the last time, and then dropped her head to look at the floor while he surveyed her body. She looked amazing. He couldn't believe she had gone to such lengths. The outfit was uncannily beautiful.

She could feel his eyes on her, drinking her in. She was still unsure of his reaction so she kept her head bowed as he walked circles around her. When he stepped in front of her again, she could see that he was indeed pleased.

His erection was full blown. The shaft was engorged, veins sticking out the sides, ever so slightly pulsating. The head was again that lovely purple color. She smiled, it looked almost painful. He noticed her smile and grabbed her chin, thrusting her head up roughly. She gasped and looked almost fearfully into his eyes.

"How long have you been thinking about this?" he asked her.

"For a little while anyway... I've been studying up on what to do." She must have said this a little too boldly because he gripped her chin tighter. Remembering some of the things that she had read, she immediately averted her eyes and stumbled for something to say.

"I wanted to make sure that I did everything right for you," she said, her voice more sheepish than before, "I didn't want to disappoint you... m-master." She tripped over that last word a little, it didn't feel quite right for her to say it. She felt silly immediately, and she blushed.

"Why do you blush so?" he asked.

"I'm afraid of looking foolish to you, sir." Was her reply.

He smiled warmly at her, "I really appreciate you doing this for me. Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"As long as you're careful, I'll be fine. I want to do this and I've prepared for it. I'm ready for anything." She admitted.

"I hope that's true," he said, turning to grab the cat-o-nine tails off the floor, "because believe me, this will be anything but gentle."

Chapter 13

The first few minutes were a blur to her. She was sure that she had just been standing in front of the man that she loved only moments ago.

But now, she was on her knees again, cowering at the feet of another man. His hand was wrapped firmly up in her long ponytail, and he was tilting her head backwards, slapping her face with his cock.

Her eyes had been closed since he roughly grabbed a handful of her soft tresses to shove her to the floor, but when he told her to open her eyes, she did as she was told. His face was still as handsome as ever, but now there was a sort of animalistic lust in his eyes.

"Open your mouth." He told her sharply. Her lips had only parted slightly before he thrust the head and part of the shaft into her mouth. He held it there for a moment, and then slid it a little further back.

Again he stopped, and she began to lick the underside of his cock with her soft tongue. He moaned a little, and then slid it in even further. It was almost at the back of her throat now, and she was having a hard time not gagging. She never really realized how big he really was. Her jaw was aching from the strain, her lips pulled tight against her teeth. She closed her eyes again, but a stiff slap from his hand made her open them again. He didn't hit her hard, but it was just enough to leave a red mark on her cheek.

"I told you to keep your eyes open," he said softly, "I want to see those pretty green eyes plead for me to stop."

She kept them open as he slid the rest of his manhood into her throat. She immediately felt her gag reflex trigger and her eyes began to water, but he held her firmly to him. Her soft nose was pressed into the flesh of his stomach. The contractions her throat was making around him felt wonderful.

"Relax," he said, "the more you clench up the harder its going to be for you."

She tried to relax but it was very difficult. She couldn't breathe through her mouth, and her nose wasn't much better. She felt like he was cutting off her entire airway. Finally, when she felt like she couldn't take anymore, he let go of her hair. She fell back and gasped for air. Her jaw felt loose and her lips ached.

Once she had wiped her eyes, she glanced at his penis. It was slick and shiny, covered in her saliva. A small dribble of semen had started to escape the tip. He allowed her to relax for a minute, and then grabbed her hair again and sat her back up on her knees.

"Lets try that again." He said. This time she didn't need to be told to open her mouth. She did so obediently and he popped his penis in and slid it the whole way to the back. It went in easily and it surprised her. She didn't expect him to dive right back in. She gagged again, and again he held her tight.

When she got her breathing back under control, she began to relax her jaw. Eventually she stopped gagging and he began to feel almost comfortable in the back of her throat. That was until he gave his next command.

"Stick out your tongue." She looked up at him, confused. She didn't understand how she was supposed to do this with his cock stuffed in her mouth. Obviously annoyed with her lack of participation, he took his throbbing member out of her mouth and slapped her across the face with it. Then he forced it back into her throat.

"I said, stick out your tongue." His tone was less than friendly this time, so she did her best to interpret what he wanted her to do. It was hard for her to get her tongue out past her teeth and bottom lip, her mouth was more than full.

Once she had it partway out, she felt herself begin to gag again. She attempted to withdraw her tongue, but he felt her moving it and immediately pinned it to her bottom teeth with his penis. He was pushing down hard on her lower jaw and it hurt.

Tears began to well up in her eyes. She tried to ward them off, she didn't want to cry, but between the discomfort in her mouth and the tears that were forming from her gagging, it was almost impossible.

"You're doing good angel, just relax," he said. Then he began to move his hips in and out. When he felt like she wouldn't attempt to remove her tongue from its current position anymore, he let up on the strain on her lower jaw and quickened his pace ever so slightly.

Now that he wasn't pressing against the back of her throat constantly, she could handle it a little better. When he would thrust in, she would relax her throat. When he would pull out, she would curve her tongue up a little, to press a little harder on the underside of his shaft.

They continued this for a few more minutes until he stopped abruptly. He pulled out of her so quickly that he mouth was left hanging open and her tongue sticking out. He smiled down at her and she smiled back. That earned her a slap across the face.

"I didn't tell you to look or smile at me." He scolded.

She averted her eyes, tears forming. Maybe she had gotten in a little too deep. After all, all she did was smile at him. She was happy that she had followed her first set of orders to his satisfaction.

He saw a tear trickle down her cheek and he stopped. He put a hand under her chin and tilted her head up to look at him. At first she turned her eyes away, but his voice told her that it was ok.

"Did I hit you too hard?" he sounded genuinely worried. "I'm sorry if I did."

"No, I'm fine," she said, "I just didn't expect to be hit for smiling at you."

He laughed, "Baby, I would never hit you for smiling at me. I love when you smile. This is all just a game. Outside of this bedroom, after this game, things will be like they always were. But right now, I'm not your husband and you're not my wife." He bent closer to her and whispered in her ear, "I am your master, and you are my slave."

Chapter 14

He helped her off the floor and pushed her up on the bed. He uncuffed her hands and told her to get on all fours. She did so, and he stepped back to look at her.

Not satisfied with what he saw, he walked back to her, brought her arms back by her thighs so that she was now resting on her left cheek and shoulder, and then shackled her hands to the rings at her ankles. Her beautiful ass was now thrust almost awkwardly in the air.

He stood at the end of the bed and admired the view. He was ready to play with is new toy now more than ever. She just looked too good to resist.

He grabbed the whip again. He had forgotten about it in the euphoria that was his wife deep-throating him. He chuckled and then mentally corrected himself. His slave deep-throating him. His wife would never do that. The thought that this woman on the bed was no longer his wife engulfed him and engorged his ego, as well as his erection.

He looked at her helpless body on the bed, prone and so tender. This wasn't the woman he married, this was an animal here for his pleasure. She was watching him, trying to gauge what he was thinking. His face was almost emotionless, save for the occasional half-smile that would threaten to curve his lips.

She didn't know how hard he was struggling to keep from being kind to her, but it had to be tough. He wasn't like this, it wasn't really his nature. Or so she thought. She was tossing these ideas around in her head when he walked behind her again and out of her view.

She was almost lost in her mind when the crack of the whip across her bare flesh brought her back to the moment. A scream escaped her lips, and another lash fell upon her upraised ass.

"That noise won't do." He said and walked across the room. He was looking for something to put in her mouth when he spotted his tie rack. That would be perfect. He walked over to it and rummaged through them. Then he came across the one tie that would do.

It was a Valentine's Day heart tie, one that she had bought him a few years back, and then forced him to wear it to dinner. It wouldn't have been so bad, but pink and lavender hearts on a black tie just wasn't manly enough for him. At the time, he had bit his tongue and gone along with it. But now, she was going to get a taste of just how humiliating this tie could be.

He walked over to her and dangled it in front of her face. She started to smile, and then remember what had happened to her earlier when she had done the same. She quickly changed her expression from a smile to puzzlement.

"You like this tie, don't you?" he asked her. She nodded her head as best she could against the sheets. "Would you like to wear it?" he asked her again. She nodded again.

"Ok, but first, we need to get it ready." He walked out of her view again, but soon she felt his thumbs on either side of her waist, hooking into the sides of her leather thong. He pulled it down to her knees, but it stopped there. He wouldn't be able to get them off without unhooking her, and he wasn't about to let her escape.

He lightly traced circles on her back and ass with the end of the tie. It was silk, and it felt lovely against her skin. Quite a contrast to the thrashing she had just taken. He then took one end of the tie in either hand and eased it between her ass cheeks. She pushed away from him a little, but it felt good, so she relaxed.

He began to move the tie up and down, like he was flossing her butt. It tickled and she giggled a little. He was about to punish her for making noise, but thought better of it. He loved to see her rocking back against the tie, enjoying the way it felt on her ass. He moved his hands down a little further and continued his flossing motion, only now it included her pussy as well.

As his thumb slid past her clit, he felt her jump, and then he felt her juices moistening her crotch. This in turn made his crotch throb. But he had to hold out. He wanted her so badly. He ran the tie through those juices until it was nice and wet. She whimpered quietly when he took the tie away.

He walked in front of her and said, "I think its ready for you to wear now," he bent closer to her face, "open your mouth."

Chapter 15

As she thought this command over he rolled the tie into a ball small enough to fit in her mouth, but large enough to be a suitable gag. He made sure that it was very wet with her juices on the outside before he forced her mouth open and put it inside. Her eyes widened. This wasn't what she was expecting. At first the taste disgusted her and she spit it back out.

"I don't think so slave. If you can't learn to be quiet then you need to be gagged." He said, and shoved it back in her mouth. Then he went around behind her and slapped her ass with the flat of his palm.

"What's wrong? You don't like the way you taste?" he asked. She hesitated answering him and she got slapped again.

"Well?" he asked again. This time she nodded her head vigorously. Her ass was red hot and a little sore. She didn't want to be slapped again right now.

"I'm glad you like it..." he said, "Did you know that I love the way you taste?" She shook her head no.

He walked around in front of her and crouched so that his face was level with hers. His eyes were wide and needy. She surveyed his body, but before her eyes could wander too far, he grabbed her chin and forced her to look into his eyes.

"Don't look away when I'm talking to you." He scolded. "As I was saying, I love the way you taste," he got closer to her face and kissed her bottom lip softly, "I love how sweet you are... and I love how sweet you get when I make you cum."

Her pussy was aching with every sentence. She loved when he talked like this to her. It had been so long since she had heard anything good come out of his mouth about their sex life.

He saw the look on her face, a look of longing, and he asked "would you like to cum for me now?" Without seeming too eager, she nodded her head. "I think maybe we can arrange that." He said, and stood up.

Carefully, he put his arms underneath her and maneuvered her onto her back. With her ankles and hands shackled together, and her thong at her knees, she was forced into a very uncomfortable position. He saw how awkward she was laying and moved her underwear to her ankles. This allowed her legs to fall open for a beautiful view.

He scooted her up farther on the bed, and then climbed up himself. He positioned his face right between her legs and looked up at her. The gag was still in her mouth and she was breathing heavily. He hadn't even touched her yet, but she was throbbing uncontrollably down there. She just wanted him to touch her. Once might even send her into orgasm.

He dipped his head a little lower and kissed her on the top of her mound. She shivered and let her head drop back onto the pillows as he kissed her again. He continued kissing her, down either side of her slit, but never touching her all important area.

A few times she tried to push back against his face, and each time she got a tweak to her exposed nipples and a tug on her rings. This only enflamed her more. His breath on her crotch was burning her and she moaned in anticipation. Suddenly the heat was gone. She lifted her head to see that he was sitting upright, a look of disappointment on his face.

"I thought I told you that you needed to be quiet..." He frowned at her, "I guess now we have to punish you. No orgasm for now."

Her heart practically broke in her chest. She was so worked up, and now her pussy ached. She couldn't believe she had just ruined something so good with one little sound. He climbed between her legs and kissed up her chest until he was at her face.

"I want to try something new tonight," he said, "and as my slave, you're going to cooperate. I don't care if you like it or not, you will do it, do you understand?" She nodded hesitantly, not sure that she completely did. "Do you want to continue with our game or not? Nod your head yes or no."

She thought for a minute. She wasn't entirely sure what he had in mind. She couldn't come up with anything either, and apparently she was taking too long to decide. He pinched her nipples hard, playing with the rings "I need an answer now." He urged.

Finally, she nodded yes, and was rewarded with a beaming smile. "Good, I'm glad you're being brave." This statement made her heart sink a little, what did I just agree to? It didn't' take her long to find out.

Chapter 16

Once again she was on her stomach, her ass raised in the air. This time he had propped more pillows underneath her torso so that she wasn't suffocating in the bed sheets. Her torso was only slightly lower than her ass, but it still stuck out beautifully.


Once again, he stepped back to admire the view. He reached down and stroked his cock a few times but had to stop. She was so beautiful and it was becoming more and more painful for him to hold back. He had already orgasmed once, he didn't want to risk doing it again and not being good for a third run. He tried to clear his mind as he walked over to his dresser. He opened the bottom drawer and started rummaging around.

She strained to see what he was doing, but he was blocking her view. When he finally turned around, there was a slim black vibrator in one hand, and a small blue bottle in the other. She recognized the vibrator immediately.

It was one of her "collection" that she thought she had lost awhile back. She brushed it off as gone forever and never thought about it again. She wanted to ask him where he had found it, but the gag was still in her mouth. It was getting hard to swallow and she started to gag on it a little. She managed to spit it out onto the bed. He glared at her momentarily.

"I'm sorry, I was starting to choke on it. I'll be quiet now, I promise," and before he could speak again, she quickly added, "master." His expression softened and he smiled a little.

"We'll see about that." He said. Her stomach knotted when he said that. She was still unsure of what he had planned, and she had completely forgotten about the little blue bottle he was carrying.

He climbed behind her on the bed and kissed one of her beautiful ass cheeks. Then she heard him turn the vibrator on. He ran it across her ass and then down her crack and into her pussy. It was well lubricated already and it slid right in. It felt pretty good, but not as good as his tongue would've felt on her clit earlier.

She hoped that he was going to put the vibrator there, but she didn't have to wait for long. He slid it out of her opening and down her slit. It came to rest right on top of her already swollen nub. She jumped forward a little. The vibe was powerful and she was very sensitive already.

Once she got accustomed to it, she rocked back onto it and pushed against it a little harder. A warm wave of pleasure rolled through her body. It wouldn't take her long to cum now. Her clit began to get hot and she could feel her juices slowly seeping out of her pussy.

She began to spasm a little and just before she felt the orgasm coming on, he removed the vibrator. She gasped and slumped forward. The wonderful sensations were gone. She looked back and pouted at him, which in turn made him slap her ass.

This time, however, she didn't stop smiling. An evil little grin curved his lips and he slapped her again, and again she smiled. She was beginning to enjoy the abuse and he was enjoying the fact that she was enjoying it.