Pussy Palace

Story Info
Where can Jeff take the twins?
5.7k words
4.49
426.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

The twins could see the distant vehicle coming up the mountain road towards the house. They looked at each other, grinning.

"What do you think he'll be like?" said Anne.

Her sister snorted. "Much like last time, but four years older. How the hell would I know?"

"He was good-looking then. He's nineteen, now." Anne glanced across at Beth. "I wonder if he's got a steady girlfriend."

"What difference would that make?" said Beth, sipping at her can of soda.

"He might be a good fuck," said Anne, her air innocent, giggling as her sister snorted soda down her nose, coughing and spluttering.

"You'd fuck him?" said Beth, curious, once she'd regained control of herself.

"Wouldn't you?" Anne raised one eyebrow in query.

Beth shrugged. "Maybe."

"Come on, you're like a mother bear with cubs since Charlie went off to college. Pricklier than a porcupine, too."

Beth made a face. "I miss his lovely prick. Like you miss Dave's, too, I'd say."

Anne sighed. "No contest, sis."

"So what are we going to do? Double-team him?" Beth said, her tone light. Her sister stared at her for a long moment.

"Are you serious, sis? Because if you are, I think that might just be the best fucking idea you've had in ages!" said Anne.

"You'd fuck him with me there?" said Beth, a strange note in her voice.

"Yes, because I want to see it happen when you fuck him." Anne gave Beth a wry look. "I know what itfeels like. I'd like to know what itlooks like."

"You've seen porn flicks, surely. Charlie had some, so I'd expect Dave did?"

"Yes, but it's not the same. It needs the sounds, and the warmth, and the smell."

"Yeah! Sweat and pussy juice and grunts and groans and lovely jizz!"

"How? Mom and Dad might hear if we fuck him in the house," said Anne. "I know how noisy you are with Charlie."

"You were listening?"

Anne laughed. "Heck, sis, you were just next door, and those walls aren'tthat thick!"

"I suppose not. If it was summer, we could take him down to the pond," said Beth. "Persuade him to go skinny-dipping." She laughed. "It wouldn't be difficult. If I remember right he was always trying to catch us naked last time he was here."

"He was only fifteen, then. All acne and raging hormones." Anne laughed. "Just like us!"

Beth sighed. "But it isn't summer, is it? It's December and it's too fucking cold to go skinny-dipping." She looked across at Anne. "So? Any ideas?"

Anne shrugged. "Dunno, sis. You?"

Beth shook her head. "Not one. Unless we can borrow a van with a good heater, and abig sleeping-bag that would take three."

"A couple of duvets would be better - a bag might be too restrictive. Not likely to happen, because no-one we know has a van big enough, do they? Beth? What are you looking at?"

"Aunt Mary and Jeff's car, except it isn't a car, it's a pickup, and if I'm not mistaken, it has one of those crew cabs with a bench seat behind the driver." The twins looked at each other, and anyone seeing them would know instantly that a similar thought had occurred in each curly red head. "Might be room for three."

"If we can persuade him to take us out for a run?"

"I would expect Aunt Mary will be catching up on the gossip with Mom and Dad. I know they take turns to phone each other every week, but it's been four years since they were actually here."

"It feels longer. Come on, we'd better tell Mom."

*

As they turned the final bend in the mountain road leading to their destination, Jeff Allan glanced across at his mother, Mary. "Almost there, Mom."

Mary smiled across at her son. "So I see. I've been looking forward so much to this visit. It seems much longer than four years since I saw your Aunt Susan in person."

"You're a busy lady."

"True, but I'm so pleased that for the first time in four years I don't actually have to work through Christmas."

Jeff laughed. "I'm kinda pleased myself, Mom. I love it up here."

"Me too. At least it hasn't snowed too much, and there's none forecast while we're here."

"Just as well, or we'd never have made it."

"Oh, I don't know. This mobile pussy palace of yours does at least have four-wheel drive."

"Mom!"

"Jeff, I know you and Claire are lovers. I imagine the back seat gets a good workout those Saturday nights when you're late home."

Jeff glanced across at his mother, but she was smiling. "You don't mind?"

Mary reached across and touched his arm. "Jeff, honey, hormones run riot at your age. I was the same. I know I probably shouldn't admit this, but I was no scared virgin when I met your Dad. One thing I will ask you. No, two."

"What?"

"You and Claire do take precautions, don't you?"

"Yes, Mom, we do. Claire's on the pill, but we use condoms as well, sometimes. That's one question, Mom. What's the other?"

"You don't take her anywhere the two of you could be disturbed? Maybe by some sicko?"

"Mom, absolutely, definitely, not. It's usually in Claire's bed, when her Mom and Dad are out dancing. Claire said her Mom was asking the same questions. I don't think she objects, as long as we're careful, and discreet."

"Sensible woman, Jenny Toms." Mary chuckled. "As horny as me when we were younger."

"They're having Christmas at Claire's Grandma's place."

"She didn't mind you bringing me up here?"

"No, Mom, because we're both due home on the 28th, so we both have the same family bit to handle."

"Handle, Jeff Allan?"

Jeff laughed. "Sorry, Mom. Poor choice of word."

"And you're the one who wants to be a writer," said Mary, laughing.

"Poor choices get edited out, Mom. You know that."

"True, but there's no time to edit in speech." Mary sobered. "As we all discover sometimes."

"Hey, look, Mom. They're all outside waiting for us!"

The next few minutes were a blur of greetings, hugs, kisses, unpacking luggage, showing guests to bedrooms and general 'families re-united' mayhem. When they'd had time to sort themselves out, the two family groups met up in the big living-room of the Miller home. Three couches formed a big 'U' around the fire. Jeff and Mary sat facing Jack and Sue, the twins together on the third couch. Sue had made fresh coffee and they all had a cup to hand.

"So," said Jack, "what was the journey like? Much traffic?"

"Not once we left the freeway, Uncle Jack. Pretty quiet after that."

"Are you two tired? No? Because, if not, we thought we'd go to the carol service in town, at the church. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and the deadly duo have asked me if it's okay for them to show Jeff around. That's if he wants to be shown around. Shown off to their friends, more like."

"Daddy!" protested Beth.

Jeff looked across at the twins. He'd had a hard job not to let his jaw drop when he saw them. Four years had turned a couple of tomboys into elegant young women. Both had softly curling dark-red hair which framed oval faces, each with a straight nose and full lips. Kissable lips, Jeff thought. And they each had a to-die-for body, he figured, although their loose sweaters and jeans didn't exactly reveal.

"I'm more than happy to be shown around by Beth and Anne," said Jeff. "Do we have any sort of timetable?"

"Only for dinner. Seven sharp. Apart from that, the day's yours, the three of you. You can come home for lunch, but you'll have to get it yourself, or Beth and Anne can take you somewhere."

"Can we use your pickup, Jeff?" said Anne. "Neat set of wheels!"

"Sure, if Mom doesn't need it to take her anywhere."

Mary shook her head. "No, son, you take it. Anywhere I go while we're here, I'll be with your Aunt Sue and your Uncle Jack."

"Great," said Anne. "Straight after breakfast, Jeff? Is that okay?"

"Fine by me."

"That's tomorrow," said Jack. "Tonight, the carol service starts at seven, finishes at nine. It's four now, and we'll need to be away by about six-fifteen. Sue has made a load of sandwiches, and we've got potato chips and all sorts of nuts and pretzels, so I suggest we take ourselves through and just have ourselves a face-stuffing and chat, catch up with each other for a while."

"Sounds like a plan, Jack," said Mary.

Jeff had a twin at either hand as they ate, and he was kept busy answering questions about college, what he'd been doing for the last four years, where he wanted to be, the usual family catch-up. They all separated to freshen up before leaving for the carol service and Beth and Anne had a chance for a private chat.

"What d'you think?" said Anne. "Fuckworthy?"

"Are you kidding? My panties are wet just thinking about it. Cousin Jeff has turned into a serious piece of man."

"You are so right! I wish his jeans were a bit tighter. I was trying to get a glimpse of what he's packing in there, but I couldn't." Anne laughed. "At least, not without getting up and holding him still, so I could look."

"And I could just see Mom's face if you did that."

"Come on, time to go. Shall we see if we can ride with Jeff? We might be able to sow some seeds."

"Good thinking, sis. Let's do that."

When the twins rejoined the others, they found they didn't need any subterfuge, as it had already been agreed by the adults that Jeff would drive the twins to the service, and the others would go in Jack's jeep. "If we get separated in traffic, or anything, we'll see you at the church," said Jack, "at ten to seven. If we're not there, go inside. It's cold. It doesn't really matter if we're not sitting together, does it?"

"I guess not," said Beth. "Okay, Jeff, let's go see these wheels of yours."

Outside, Jeff opened the door so that the twins could scramble in. Beth next to Jeff in the front seats, Anne on the bench in the back. Jeff waited a moment until Beth and Anne had their seatbelts sorted before he started the engine.

"This is cool, Jeff."

"I like it."

"I'll bet," said Beth. "Jeff, mind if I ask you a question? It's kinda personal."

Jeff glanced across at his cousin as he manoeuvred the pickup out of the yard, following Jack's Jeep. "I don't mind. Ask away."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yep, her name's Claire."

"Is she a good fuck?" said Beth, quietly. The question hung in the silence, broken only by the noise of the pickup.

"I beg your pardon?" said Jeff, carefully.

"You heard," said Beth, her voice soft. "I asked if she was a good fuck."

There was another silence before Jeff spoke. "Yes, she is. Very good."

"Are you missing her?"

"Of course."

"Would a substitute fuck-buddy be of any interest?" said Beth, her air innocent.

There was no answer for a moment as Jeff negotiated a turn, then he glanced across at Beth. "You?" he said.

Beth nodded. "Me."

"And me," said Anne, grinning at the startled Jeff.

"Whoa," said Jeff. "Are you both telling me you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," said Beth. "Because our boyfriends are away at college."

"And they're not coming home for Christmas," added Anne.

"And we miss them ... "

" ... because we get horny ... "

" ... not to mention frustrated ... "

" ... so we thought that maybe ... "

" ... just maybe ... "

" ... you could help us out, and have fun yourself." Anne looked across. "What do you think?"

Jeff laughed. "I think you're both mad," he said, grinning. His grin faded. "And I'd love to."

"Great!" said Beth, stretching across to kiss his cheek. She and Anne gave the high five.

"Question," said Jeff.

"What?"

"Both together, or separate encounters?"

"Got a preference?" Beth was grinning.

"Both?"

"Done!" said Anne. "But we have a problem."

"We can't do it in the house, perhaps?" said Jeff.

"Precisely," said Anne.

"So we need the pussy palace."

"The what?" said Beth.

"Pussy palace. That's what Mom calls the pickup."

"You're kidding!"

"No. She knows Claire and I are lovers, she guessed that sometimes the bench in the back is used by us for purposes other than just sitting on it."

"And is it?"

"Sometimes, yes, but her folks are out often enough that we can use her bed." Jeff glanced across at the eager twins. "I keep two big duvets in the locker under the seat."

"Cunning," said Anne. "I like it!"

"So, tomorrow," said Jeff, "when you're 'showing me around'?"

"Yes?"

"You're actually showing me you?"

"All of me," said Beth.

"And all of me," said Anne.

"Will I survive?" said Jeff, not sounding in the least worried about his fate.

"You might," said Anne.

"And then, you might not," added Beth.

"Where?" said Jeff.

"Where do we take the pickup, you mean?" Beth raised her eyebrows in query. Jeff nodded. "There's a fire road, a mile or two past the ranch. About a mile in, there's a natural clearing. We'll go there."

"Sounds good. Hang on, your Dad's turning, don't want to lose him."

"We're nearly there anyway. Look, you can see the church through the trees."

The carol service was fun, the congregation joining in with enthusiasm and in a lot of cases, good voices. Halfway through, the pastor made a brief speech of welcome, gave a brief sermon about Christmas, and then they sang on. After the service, people were milling about in the square, chatting, making plans, renewing friendships. Jeff, Beth and Anne lost sight of the others for a few minutes, until Sue wriggled through the crowd towards them.

"Whew. I didn't know we had so many people in town! Look, you three go on ahead. Your Dad has to sort something out with Archie Zelnak. It won't take long, but there's no point in waiting when you have your own transport. There are some chestnuts in the larder, so why don't you start them roasting. Your Dad says have a beer each, but no more 'cos he's got them counted. Okay?"

"Okay, Mom," said Beth. "See you back home."

In the pickup, once they were on the road back to the ranch, Beth sighed.

"What's up, sis?" said Anne, this time sitting next to Jeff.

"I wish we knew how long they'll be. We daren't start any fun, 'cos with our luck they'll come home and catch us in the act."

"Never mind," said Jeff. "It all builds up the anticipation." He chuckled.

"What?" said Anne.

"I was thinking about it in the church. I had to force myself to concentrate on that fat lady's hat otherwise I think I'd have embarrassed myself."

Beth giggled, and Anne flashed her a grin. "Um, woody trouble?" she asked innocently.

Jeff nodded, a wry grin on his face. "Exactly."

"Poor boy. Never mind, tomorrow you'll have somewhere nice and warm and wet for your woody."

"I can hardly wait," said Jeff. "And now, please change the subject before I get so uncomfortable I can't drive!"

Back at the ranch they shed their outer clothes. Beth and Anne started the chestnuts roasting, and then got three beers out. They'd hardly started on them before the three adults returned. Jeff and the twins exchanged wry looks. As well they hadn't tried anything. The rest of the evening passed pleasantly until at around eleven Jeff stood.

"If I'm driving Beth and Anne around tomorrow, I think I'd better get some sleep, so I'll wish you all good night."

Jack nodded. "Good thinking. Okay, Jeff, see you in the morning. Breakfast at eight suit you?"

"Fine, Uncle Jack."

"What about you two?"

"Eight's great, Dad. I think I'll hit the sack, too," said Beth.

"Me too." Anne stood and stretched. "See you in the morning."

Jeff's guest room had a bathroom which he shared with his mother, but Mary was still chatting to her sister and brother-in-law, and he was soon ready for bed. As at home, he decided to sleep naked, and was just about to switch off the bedside lamp when there was a soft tap at the door.

"Yes?"

"It's us, Jeff. Can we come in?"

"Sure." The door opened, and Beth and Anne came in, each in a knee-length robe.

"We just came to say goodnight," said Anne.

"And we thought you might like to get a look at what you'll be getting," added Beth, with a giggle. "Ready, sis?"

"Ready. On three. One, two, three!" On cue, each of the girls threw her robe open. Jeff's jaw dropped as he admired the display. The twins were naked under their robes, and the image etched on his mind's eye was four beautiful breasts, two slender bodies, and two neatly trimmed deltas of dark-red hair, before they closed the robes and retied them.

"You like?" said Beth.

"I like," said Jeff feeling his boner growing even though the lovely vision which inspired it was now modestly covered. He grinned at the twins. "Very nice. May I reciprocate?"

"Recip -? Oh! Yes, please!" said Anne, her eyes fixed on Jeff.

"Voila!" he said, throwing the covers back, letting his prick spring to full erection.

"Oh, my," said Beth softly. "He's so pretty."

"Amen, sis," said Anne, a look of disappointment crossing her face as Jeff covered himself. "Jeff?"

"Yeah?

"What's your recovery like?"

"It's good, given the right circumstances," he said, smiling at her.

Anne grinned. "We'll provide the right circumstances."

"I'm sure you will."

Anne came across to the bed, bent and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Goodnight, Jeff."

"Goodnight, Anne." He turned to Beth, but the unnecessary question died unspoken on his lips as she, too, bent to kiss him.

"Goodnight, lover," she murmured. A moment, and the twins were gone. Jeff lay back, idly stroking himself. Should he? Shouldn't he? He should, he decided, his strokes becoming more determined. After all, if he jacked off now, he'd last longer when he fucked whichever twin offered herself first tomorrow.

Christmas Eve dawned as a bright December day. A clear day was forecast, but temperatures were due to hover around zero. Breakfast was animated. Jack was planning to take Sue and Mary into town, partly to see friends, partly to visit a gallery where a one-day exhibition was being held, and partly, although unspoken, to be handy to the shops for any last-minute present buying. The three adults planned to eat lunch in town. Shortly after nine, the three teenagers piled into the pickup and took their leave. They didn't speak much except for directions, until Beth directed Jeff to the last turn into the clearing she had in mind. Surrounded by birch trees, in summer it would be a lovely place. Now, in winter, it presented a bleaker vision, but still one that was pleasing to the eye.

Jeff set the parking brake, but kept the engine running. "There's plenty of diesel, and we're going to need the heater. I've got two thick duvets here. I made sure I had them, in case the weather had turned nasty on us. If necessary, Mom and I could have holed up."

"Ooh, sleeping with your Mom! Whatever would people say?" Beth giggled. "They would think the worst, of course, wouldn't they?"

Jeff laughed. "And here I am, having been lured to this place by my cousins! What would people make of that?"

"Not a lot, probably," said Anne. "Marriage between first cousins is legal here, so I doubt if sex would raise too many eyebrows."

There was a moment's silence. "How are we going to do this?" said Jeff. "There isn't room for three of us to lie on the back seat, and we're going to have to be a little flexible to do anything."

"What do you and Claire do?"

"We've only done it here a few times, her bed is too tempting, but usually Claire rides me, or she sits in the middle with her ass on the edge of the seat and I fuck her kneeling between the front seats." Jeff grinned. "After I did that the first time, I got a thick cushion for my knees."

"Why don't we all get on the back seat and just make out for a while?" said Beth. "We'll let it land where it falls, huh?"

"Sounds like a plan, sis," said Anne. "Jeff?"

"I'm your man. Jackets off? It's warm enough now."

"It certainly is. Yep. Jackets off."

Under their jackets, the twins were each wearing a zipped wool top. By unspoken consent, what was under the wool top was for Jeff to discover. In moments, the three were on the back seat, Jeff in the middle. He glanced left and right, seeing matching grins and sparkling eyes. Anne was on Jeff's right and Jeff took her hand. "Sorry, Anne, but I kiss best left-handed, so Beth will get the benefit first."

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12