Darkhorse: Tropical Christmas Bondage

Story Info
Goddess Delphina & her sub celebrate Christmas.
2.6k words
3.81
28.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night before Christmas and you know how the story goes, usually nothing stirs not even a mouse. This year it was different. This year Goddess Delphina and her new boy Tim had decided to go on vacation. She had rented out a private beachfront home on the North Shore of Kauai in Hawaii. The house that they had rented for Christmas was a two bedroom, two bathroom, plantation style house. There was a large kitchen that the two of them had stocked the first day they got there with all of their favorite food. There was even a giant jacuzzi tub in one of the bathrooms. Delphina smiled when she noticed that she definitely had plans for that.

The trunk of a palm tree was decorated with bright colored lights and under this tree lay a present of absolute delight. This year tied up in an ornate Japanese rope bondage was Tim. Tim was under lying prostrate on his back over a small wooden boat. He was naked except for a lovely red rope holding his body in a tight caress. Dangling from the rope that crisscrossed his pecs was a bright red bow. The rope bondage started at his shoulders and then moved down his chest tying her arms tight to his sides. Then it laced across his pelvis and then down his legs and ended at his ankles. A cherry red ball gag had been placed in his mouth. All anyone would hear out of Tim were his muffled grunts and groans. It was dusk and a beautiful sunset of red and orange and pink hues streaked across the sky. Tim gazed upon the ocean waves as they crashed and began to wash over the tips of his toes. He had been lying in this position for an hour or so. His brow was beginning to bead with sweat as he started to worry about the tide coming in.

From the corner of Tim's eye he could see Delphina lounging in a chair sipping a MaiTai. Goddess Delphina had been looking forward to this vacation for some time. She'd been planning even before she'd met Tim the night of the Halloween Masquerade. That night she'd been dress as Mother Earth and he'd been dressed as Pan. They both got a great laugh out of it. It was almost as if their meeting was clandestined. She was forty-seven and looking for someone to perhaps be in a committed relationship with. Delphina was drop dead gorgeous. She was six feet tall with long red curly hair and green eyes. She had great curves and loved to dress in exotic outfits. Her breasts were so lusch and round and topped with small hard nipples that both sported gold rings. Her bottom was so round and curvy that even Doms at the Dark Horse club wanted to bend her over their knee and give her a good spanking. She was wearing a sari that wrapped around her body and left one breast slightly exposed and a beautiful shell necklace.

The house that they had rented for Christmas was a two bedroom, two bathroom, plantation style house. The porch doors were open and flowing through the doors were the strains of steel drum music. She had tied him so that there was a little slack in the rope that held him down to the boat and she loved to watch him pull at that rope as the water began to reach his ankles. She heard a muffled squeal as the boat moved for the first time. She did so love predicament bondage. They both knew that the boat couldn't go that far because it was securely moored and overturned on it's back. But just the thought of being towed out to sea was enough to excite and scare him at the same time. In reality the tide once it had come all the way in barely brushed up against the front of the boat. It had only moved an inch or so.

Delphina got up from her beach chair and walked over to Tim. She bent down and kissed his lips softly as he shells brushed against his chest. Tim was a beautiful boy. He was thirty-four years old. He wasn't an Adonis but he had a rugged beauty about him. He reminded Delphina of a mountain logger man. She could see him with an ax trying to chop down a tree in some dense forest. He was 6'4 and weighed about 310 pounds. He had dark hair and deep green eyes. He did have a nice sculpted chest that he'd gotten from wrestling in high school and college. He'd let himself go just a little and did have a small bit of a belly. His cock was average size but uncircumcised.

As a bit of her sarong brushed up against his member he just went rigid. Delphina laughed softly and whispered in his ear "No, no, no, not yet my dear." The tips of her fingernails gently scraped against the underside of his scrotum as her other hand gently unsnapped and removed the ball gag out of his mouth. She cupped his balls in her hand and gently gave them a tug. She pulled them a slight ways away from his body. She loved the look in his eyes. They were staring right up at her. Delphina took the knife that were sitting on a table next to him and cut the rope several times in strategic places and then the rope easily unraveled from the waist down so from the waist down he was free of his bonds. She watched him flinch for a moment as the cold steel of the sharp knife briefly touched his flesh. The touch of the steel mingled with the fear of the knife made his cock go limp. She laid the knife back on the table and walked over to the porch.

She took a bowl of hot water, shaving cream, and a razor off that was on a tray on the porch and laid it on the table. She pumped out a good handful of shaving cream into the palm of her hand. She began to smooth it over his pelvis, around his penis, and on it and his balls. Once she had him lathered up she took the razor and began to delicately shave him. She worked on his pelvis first. Once that was shaved bare then she gently shaved the hair off of his cock. She rotated shaving a stroke or two and then dipping the razor in the hot water to clean it. She raised his penis and then shaved the underside of it. There wasn't much hair on his cock, just what was located at the base of it. Once it was nice and smooth she then gently shaved his scrotum one ball at a time. He was moaning the whole time she was shaving him. She could tell he was in pure heaven. Once he was nice and clean shaven she towel dried him off.

Once she put the tray back down on the table she picked up a bottle of astroglide and a slender strand of anal beads. She slowly dripped the astroglide over the anal beads. She did this high enough so that he could see every drop as it glistened on the beads. She then dribbled a liberal amount over the head of his cock and down the sides. Then she set the lube down. She took one hand and grasped his cock with it and with the other she inserted one bed in his puckered asshole. It went in with slight resistance but once one bead was in, two more followed it. He groaned and pressed his body down against them. The anal bead strand had twelve beads on it. She slid two more beads inside of him slowly. Then she teased him slowly fucking the four beads gently in and out of him. She watched as his cock hardened again to a full erection. She slowly began to stroke his cock. She pulled his loose foreskin up and down letting it slide over the tip of his cock and then back down. He moaned as she stroked him. Then she pulled her sari over and exposed her thigh. She pressed up against him and stroked his cock against the smooth skin of her thigh. She knew that after five days of not having any sexual contact with him he was very horny.

She centered herself over his erect cock and let it slowly slip inside of her. She used her hands against the boat to steady herself and then let his full length slip into her hot wet pussy. She rocked back and forth sliding down the full length of him with each stroke. Then she slipped up almost entirely off of his cock and let the head of his cock just graze over her slit up and down. She took hold of his cock with one hand and rubbed the tip in a circular motion over her clit. She then slipped back all the way down on his cock. She loved to just impale herself on his hot manhood. She heard him mutter slowly, "Oh please Ma'am may I cum?"

She laughed softly looking down at him shaking her head no. She moved one hand in between them and gently squeezed and pinched at her clitoris. She then rocked back and forth on Tim's cock. She could feel the tip rubbing against her g-spot. She rode him harder and harder. Her sex gripped him tighter with each thrust downward against him. Her clam was so hot that he felt like his dick was being slid into a thermal geyser. He could feel her cumming. Each time she was pushed over the edge she squirted. It dripped down his cock and over his balls. Once again she heard him beg, "Oh Mistress, May I cum, please may I?"

She lifted herself off of his cock. She took the knife again and cut the rope that was binding his body to the boat and the rope holding his arms to his sides. She took his hand and they walked to the porch. She knelt down on the futon on her hands and knees and spread her legs for him. "Come here and fuck me boy."

Tim shuddered as he saw her ass wiggling in the air. He could see her smooth lovely lips just winking at him. He knew she craved him as much as he wanted her. The moment he slipped his cock inside of her he was gripped tighter then ever in her velvet box. He pushed hard inside of her and with each stroke she pushed her body back against his. Delphina reached around and caught the end of the anal beads and pressed two more beads into his ass. He let out a loud audible groan as they slid in and pushed even harder against his prostate. He could hear his cock inside of her wet pussy. The slippery wet noises of their lovemaking made just made him lose it even more. He begged again this time with urgency and neediness in his voice. "Oh, Please Goddess, please may I cum for you, Ma'am?"

Delphina groaned and squeezed his cock so tight. He was fucking her with such wild abandonment. She was so lost in her own orgasms that she just shouted out "Yes, cum with me!" Their bodies shuddered together as they both came. As he flooded her with his seed she quivered with more orgasms as she felt him give himself up to her. Waves of passion rushed through them like the crashing waves of the beach in front of them. They both fell against the futon. His cock began to soften and he pulled it from her. She turned over and looked at him.

"I wish to always please you Goddess and do anything you wish." He looked at her with love and tenderness in his eyes. She ran her fingertips through his soft dark hair. He got up and turned and smiled to her. "The ham in the oven must be ready by now." He started to pull the rope from him as he walked through the porch doors and into the kitchen. They had spent most of the morning cooking a nice Christmas dinner. The ham had been glazed with brown sugar and topped with pineapples and cherries. By the time Delphina walked into the kitchen Tim was turning burner on so that potatoes that had been sitting on the stovetop could cook for the mashed potatoes. The sweet potato pies that they'd cooked earlier had already cooled on the bar. Delphina brought Tim his "Kiss the sub" apron and placed it over his neck and tied it at the back. He put the crescent rolls into the oven. Delphina helped put together a lovely leafy green salad.

The table had been set and Tim had their plates ready. He pulled out her chair and lit the two candles that were on the table. They sat at the table and ate dinner together. They both shared stories about their favorite Christmas memories with each other. Delphina even fessed up to scorching a turkey one year and having the smoke alarm go off. She admitted that particular year the meal ended up being Chinese take out.

Delphina got up and went to the bedroom. She had a black lace gown on. She had a small black box in her hands. She approached him slowly. She held the box in front of her. He looked at her with some shock and excitement in his eyes. He stood and walked to her. They were in the middle of the living room. He knelt in front of her and looked up into her eyes. She looked down on him and opened the box. It held a braided black leather collar with a pendant hanging from the center. It was a piece of abalone with a moonstone in the middle of it. They had been sautered together.

"Tim, I want to ask you a question. Don't answer to quickly though I want you to give your answer some thought. I know that we've both been alone for some time now. We've been out there looking for someone. I also know that we haven't been together for that long now. But I feel that I know you well enough and care for you enough to know what I feel in my heart we should have. I want to take the next step. I want to ask you to be mine. Will you have me as your Mistress? Knowing that as we are both Switches there are times when we will have to do some role reversal to satisfy our longings. Will you be my Christmas present and give yourself to me?"

Tim smiled up at her and then sprang from his kneeling position to give her the biggest embrace he could. He hugged her so hard that they both fell back onto the leather couch that was behind her. "Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!" he exclaimed.

He smiled at her gleefully. "It was my greatest wish ever since the first time I laid eyes on you."

She smiled and fastened the collar around his neck. Then she crooked her finger at him in a seductively come-hither way. "I think it's time we tried out that jacuzzi tub, what about you?"

Tim laughed. "I don't think I could come up with a better idea, let's do it." So hand in hand they walked to the master bedroom and she slithered out of her lace gown. Tim got a box of matches and lit the candles that surrounded the tub and started to fill the bath with hot water. Once it was full they both got in. Delphina breathed a warm sigh of happiness as she rested her head on Tim's shoulder.

"What a wonderful Christmas, I wish all our friends are having a good Christmas too."