Under the Fucking Mistletoe

Story Info
Good sister's hot tub Christmas Eve.
8.1k words
4.37
526.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers

"Let's have a hot tub party for Christmas Eve."

"Won't it be too cold?"

My wife Mallory always took turns with her three sisters hosting a big family party that rolled nicely into the Santa hour. As none of us had kids, it was a great way to see the holiday in. Whoever hosted Christmas Eve then got a dinner invitation to another sister's home for Christmas, and New Year's Day at the third (two of the sisters, Krista and Claire were twins who shared a condo). The 24th was just a week away, and Mallory had not shown any interest in planning a party. This was quite unusual for her, but since we had shared sexually with her sisters and our neighbours on National Nude Day in July, she had been very withdrawn, not visiting with family or friends often.

She was spending lots of time with our new friend and co-worker, Amal. This fine African refugee had moved in with us when her husband had thrown her out for adopting Western ways. Mallory and Amal had explored lesbian love together. Occasionally, I joined in. More rarely, Mallory switched beds and I had Amal all to myself for a night. I worried that Mallory might be either too obsessed with Amal, or ashamed of what she had shared with her sisters.

"The forecast has a chance of wet snow, but mild weather," Mallory said cheerfully, handing me a cup of hot cider. "Anyone getting chilly can jump in the tub."

"Last time your sisters were here..." I started, but instantly regretted.

Fortunately, Mallory just laughed, lustily, right from her toes. I saw a twinkle return to her eye which had been missing for months.

"You dirty old man, just wanting to fuck my baby twin sisters again."

Claire and Krista were barely in their twenties, just a few years younger than Mallory. I was considered a cradle robber by her parents, who were barely older than me.

I was silent for a moment. Mallory wriggled her nose deep in thought, and then grinned even wider. "Oh, so you want by big sis instead?"

Bridget, always called B, was an openly bisexual domme, and had taken a leading role first in our fantasies and then in realizing dreams. Mallory had started our slide into polyamory with fictional tales of seduction by B, first of her, then of me. By Earth Day, the story expanded to include all four sisters. But until July, that part had all been imaginary.

Still, I said nothing. "Oh," Mallory stretched her smile wider, her whole body surging up and towards me. "You want them all."

Now it was my turn to smile. "I still can't get the image of the twins chanting 'orgy, orgy, orgy' out of my mind. I picture that more than the sex that followed."

"I can see how much you liked it," Mallory observed, her eyes now focused on my lap, where my surging cock was evident inside my pants. She flicked up and made fresh eye contact, bathing me in her warm smile. Well, at least she wasn't depressed.

Without another word, she dipped forward from the waist, her fingers grabbing the waist of my pants and dragging them towards the floor.

"Are you wishing it was Amal doing this?" she asked, and then flicked her tongue out, teasing the tip of my growing organ, which bobbed its head in agreement.

"Or maybe our little old neighbour lady, Mrs. Ludweg?"

"Who knew that seniors could give such great head?"

"You liked how her tongue circled at the base of your helmet?" Mallory demonstrated the maneuver, and then giggled. "I have a confession to make."

"What?"

"I've invited the Ludwegs to use the hot tub a few times while you've been at work, and Mrs. L has given me some lessons. It turns out that Mr. L having a small cock that takes lots of effort to suck hard, and then even more to come, makes him a great practice dummy."

My cock seemed pleased by this news, or maybe it was just reacting to the way that Mallory was fondling my balls while tonguing the underside of my shaft slowly from the root to the head, and then back again.

"But your cum tastes sweeter. Mr. L is salty tasting." A shiver ran through Mallory's body. She bobbed her head down over my fully erect rod, swallowing it into her throat, but quickly pulled back to speak more.

"Their daughter Alisha, though, tastes really sweet. She's joined in the practice a few times too." My balls throbbed in Mallory's palm. "Oh, I can tell you like that idea."

The image of this athletic young woman swallowing her elderly parent's load suddenly appearing in my brain, complete with a slimy cum trail from his reddened tip to her plush lower lip. Although she had deep throated him the first time we had met, that whole experience had taken on a dream like quality, and I wasn't totally convinced that it, and the Nude Day orgy, might not be figments of my imagination, despite the undeniable fact that I woke up most mornings with not just Mallory, but also Amal, in my bed.

"You mean Aly s...su...sucks her Dad's cock?" I stammered, seeking confirmation that events had really happened.

"What's wrong with that? You get off watching my sisters and I eat each other's pussies. Aly is a consenting adult. Maybe if we invite her over, you could be the beneficiary of the lessons her Mom gave her," Mal chuckled. "You already have been, you know. I'm surprised you didn't notice I've learned a few tricks."

In demonstration, Mallory lifted the tip of my cock skyward while she crouched lower and rolled her tongue all around the root of my shaft and then sucked each ball into her mouth one at a time, slowly, also rolling them around.

"Maybe the Ludwegs will bring Aly?" I managed to mumble.

"If she's home. The reason you haven't seen much of her is that she went away to school," Mallory replied. "I know the twins have wanted to get together with her for a long time."

Images of the twins entwined with Alisha, in a daisy chain brought my balls up into my groin. Krista and Claire were lithe athletes. Alisha had similar features and colouring, but was more amply endowed, and full bodied. I pictured the pile of blondeness, with tongues cleaving labia as fingers caress breasts. It would be hard to tell where one gal ended and the next began.

Mallory felt the shiver run through my spine. She rolled her tongue around my shaft, bathing it in a circular motion from base to tip, and then quickly swallowed my length in one gulp. Her passion combined with my imagination, and my sperm burst out of my slit, exploding into her throat. Mallory kept her lips locked under my helmet, suctioning the whole load upwards into her mouth, pumping my rod and milking my balls until I was drained.

Her tongue flicked across her shiny lips as Mallory finally fell back into a squat, looking up at me dreamily. I knelt in front of her and carefully cupped her chin in my fingers, tilting her mouth upwards. She closed her eyes and rocked forward, meeting my kiss. My tongue roughly pushed past her lips. Mallory gasped, her warm breathe misting on my teeth as she was forced to open wide, but then her tongue also reached out, meeting mine and sliding past into my open cavity.

My hands started on her shoulders, but as we kissed, automatically my fingers roamed along her spine, tracing the row of vertebrae, touching each bump as if playing an oboe. Each finger tap made Mallory sigh. Each sigh was deeper, until, as I caressed the indentation where spine dipped above curves, she groaned. I slid my hands lower, cupping her cheeks, lifting her upwards, fingertips teasing her slit from below and behind. Just as quickly as I touched there, I pulled my hands up and away. Then I touched her sides at waist level, smoothly brushing her warm flesh, coming upwards to cup her ripe tits in either hand. Finally I broke free of her mouth and dropped my head, kissing first her left nipple and then her right. Mallory grasped my hair in her fingers and held me there, grinding my whiskers across the tender flesh of her breast.

"Do you love the taste of your cum in my mouth? How will you like tasting another man on my lips?"

Mallory's hand dropped to my lap, capturing my throbbing cock. "Oh, I think you like it."

She steered my mouth across to her other nipple. Now unable to do more than moan, I gently tipped her backwards slowly, so that she could slide her legs out and lie on her back rather than dropping into a painful heap. Mallory was careful never to release her grip on my cock. She softly pumped the shaft, massaging it into tumescence. Without pausing, Mallory guided my tip into her warm wet pussy, drawing my length deep inside in a single stroke. Her hips thrust up off the deck with increasing rapidity. I tried to kiss her mouth, but she twisted her head, avoiding more than a brush of lips on lips. Soon, her hand again touched my jaw, aiming my mouth to her neck, moaning as I kissed and then bit her flesh. I started in the middle of her throat but gradually licked and nibbled up the right side to just beneath her ear, then jumped across to nip at the very point of her shoulder. I planted a fast trail of sloppy wet kisses across her collarbone, pausing to roll my tongue slowly within the dent at the top of her breastbone, and then working out to the left shoulder. All this time, Mallory only groaned, her butt thumping into the deck as my cock shoved in and out of her, as if it had a will of its own, burying itself to the root with each increasingly powerful thrust. Having just come, my erection lasted longer than usual, and we fucked intensely, lost in the moment.

My teeth were grazing on Mallory's left earlobe as she climaxed with a growl, and then, with a firm tug on my balls, she inserted a finger up my ass. Mallory knew very well that this would trigger a fresh burst of seed surging up my cock and flooding into her womb. She screamed loud and long through a chain of orgasms, her vaginal walls milking every drop of semen from my deflating cock, refusing to release me until I was empty and flaccid. Finally, she collapsed into a fit of giggles. "Well, I guess if the Ludwegs are home, they heard that," she said.

"So, let's have a party," I agreed.

Mallory worked with me normally, but a lot of her energy was diverted into planning her party. I was occupied with business, sorting out details before a few days off for the holidays. As a result, although Amal had only joined our business a few months ago, she had to step in to help me more directly than usual.

"You've gone from answering phones to closing deals overnight," I commented to the African goddess one evening as the sun set on another profitable day.

"I'm just glad for the opportunity that you and Mallory have given me." Amal had a regal bearing, and always spoke in calm measured tones, with just a hint of British schooling in her English. Her husband had divorced her as punishment for adopting western ways after they moved to our town. Luck had brought her to our doorstep. Sex had cemented our relationship.

Since Amal lived in our spare room – when she wasn't sharing the bed with Mallory and me - we had driven in to work together. All of the other staff had left for the day and we were alone, putting away a few files. As she reached up to place a folder on a high shelf, I noticed that the slit in her wrap around skirt fell open to reveal her leg all the way up.

"Maybe I should put those legs into sales full time," I joked.

Amal turned and grinned. The corners of her mouth seemed to stretch all the way to her ears. My eyes bounced from her lush lips to the exposed tops of her firm ripe round tits, framed in the plunging neckline of her dress, cantilevered in place by a push up bra, all designed to show her assets to advantage. Nothing was as sexy as Amal's legs, though. Her skin was the dark chocolate of pure cocoa, just a shade lighter than true ebony black. She wore no hose, bare flesh hinting at the sweetness under her skirt.

I stepped closer and Amal leaned back against the shelf, facing me. She made no movement to avoid what might follow. She was willing, but a slave none the less. Despite rejecting her husband's imposed servitude, Amal had been well trained from childhood to be obedient and giving. After Mallory opened up Amal's pent up sexual desires, this skill was focused on pleasing us, and receiving pleasure in return.

"Are you wearing panties?" I asked, running my hand inside her knee and up along her soft brown flesh as I spoke.

"Mallory gave me a pair with reindeers on them. She said that you might like them." I thought I noticed a slight blush redden the chocolate cheeks, as the tips of my fingers brushed higher up Amal's thighs, almost reaching the junction.

She leaned forward and kissed me softly, her lips barely touching mine, and then spoke again, whispering. "You won't find the panties there anymore though."

I could hear and feel her breathing as my fingernails nuzzled up against her nubby pubic hair.

"Where are they?" I replied.

"They got soaked while I was chatting up the customer, so..."

"You went to the ladies room and took them off?" I interjected. My fingers explored the dampness between her legs.

"Not quite." Amal moaned gently as my thumb brushed her labia open. "I gave them to him." "Where?" I gasped, frozen with two fingers poised to peel Amal's pussy open like a flower.

"In the supply room. I told him that we had some inventory there I wanted to show him." Amal might be submissive, but she knew when to give me a nudge. Her slender fingers closed over my hand, even though the fabric of her dress was in between. She calmly used my fingers as sex toys while she spoke.

"I knew I had his attention when he first came in. He couldn't stop looking down my cleavage. So I made a point of standing extra long under that mistletoe the girls put over by the water cooler, until finally he got the hint."

Amal sighed and paused as my fingers slid inside her cunt. "Oh, yessss.....he finger fucked me just like that in the supply room, and then....."

"Yes? Go on. Tell me how you closed the sale, you little slut."

"He ...he...wanted to sniff my panties, and then he wanted to lick the juices flowing down my legs. He started at my knees and worked up. First he cleaned my left thigh, stopping only when his nose nuzzled my cunt. Then he repeated the same on the right leg, except that time he didn't stop at the top. He buried his whole nose deep inside me, like it was a miniature cock. I've had you and Mallory and a few others eat my pussy, but never like this man did. He truly fucked me with his face. I came before he even touched me with his tongue. As my climax started, he finally pulled his face back, and lapped up all of my flow. First he just flicked his tongue lightly around as the flow began, but in order to keep up, he started lapping me like a thirsty sheep dog. As my tremors slowed, he finished up locking his lips around my clit and sucking my cunt like a cock. That triggered a whole fresh orgasm."

I stroked Amal's clit, imagining the way that waves of climax had coursed through her lean body. I knew from personal experience that her nerves were hair trigger, that a touch of her ear could make a nipple erect. Caressing her clit would heat up her very core.

"I'm sure he loved that taste, but didn't you have to please him more conventionally to close the deal?"

"Once I stopped shuddering, he kissed me. I think he was shocked that I didn't shy away from tasting my own juices. While he focused on caressing my teeth with the tip of his tongue, I found some scraps of Christmas ribbon left over from the gift exchange. I wrapped them around the top of his ball sack as an impromptu cock ring. Then I fell to my knees and started praising his 'candy cane'. Amal giggled as I started thrusting my fingers deeper inside of her.

"I waited until he begged me to lick him. First, I rolled the ribbons up and around his cock, trailing them up from the base, tickling the tip, and then pulling it tight, making the head glow purple."

Her fingers reached down and found my zipper, casually unleashing my throbbing cock as she described her sale. "I controlled my pace carefully, teasing him by breathing on his cockhead, my lips within an inch of touching him. I kept talking to him, asking him if he was Santa, and whether I would still get a present if I was a naughty girl this year, stuff like that." She giggled again, stroking my shaft.

"I even told him he was better hung than Rudolph. By then I could feel the load of sperm rolling in his balls, ready to explode. I pulled the ribbon tighter to prevent that, and gave him one kiss on the very tip of his cock. Then I dipped even lower, and took each of his balls into my mouth individually. I forget what Mallory told me that is called."

"Teabagging."

"That's what I did. I kept stroking his shaft while I teabagged him, trailing my fingers under the rim of his helmet, and flicking them across his slit."

Amal treated my cock the same way, though my unrestrained balls were not getting any sucking at the moment.

"Did you torture him into buying?" I asked, "because that wouldn't be ethical."

"No, silly," Amal chuckled from deep in her chest. "I just finally took his mushroom into my lips and gradually lowered my mouth over his length, easing the ribbon down the shaft as I slowly took more and more of him into my mouth, and then down my throat. I was careful to maintain the tension of the ribbon around his balls though, no matter how much I could feel the rush wanting to begin."

Her fingers toyed with my balls. "I told him he had nice Christmas baubles, but that it was time to shower me with his gifts."

"So you swallowed his cum?"

"Having never swallowed cum before I met you, I am still always shocked at how each man tastes a little different. His was sweet, with hints of a buttery flavour. It burst out in great gooey globs. I'm afraid I missed the first spurt. It caught me right on the chin. I had to scoop it up with my fingers and lick them clean. Do I have sheen on my chin?"

I looked closely at Amal's flawless skin. "Nothing I can see."

"Would you mind licking it to double check?"

I reacted instinctively to obey, despite the supposed dominant position I enjoyed, and without thought of the weirdness of tasting another man's sperm.

"I love how your fingers never stop probing me," Amal sighed. "Fuck me, like it was your cock," Her hand pumped my shaft for emphasis.

"Tell me more about the customer."

"I took his cock back into the warmth of my mouth before if got soft, and stimulated his prostate so that he was good and hard. Then I pushed him to the floor on his back. I used one of those novelty green condoms you got for gag gifts for special accounts, slipping it onto his length with my tongue. Then I sat straight down onto his rod before I let go of it. Having just come, he seemed to last the whole twelve days of Christmas. I knew I had the sale, but I just kept on riding even after my climax. The orgasms came in waves, crashing through my body."

"I wonder if that surveillance camera we put in last summer to check for stock theft recorded this."

"You would see me with my head tossed back, my eyes closed, and my top open as my fingers twisted my own nipples savagely. You'd see my pussy rise up off his cock until only the tip was inside of me, and then I would be slamming back down on top of him. Then, I started rocking, throwing my whole body forward as I impaled my cunt on his hardness."

Amal paused, groaning softly as I intensified the twisting of my fingers, now grabbing at her clit and tugging it. Each pull was a bit more forceful.

"Go on." I urged.

"The tape would show...actually, I'm a bit embarrassed...."

"What? Why?"

"I'm supposed to be a slave, and I love to please the customers, but I know the tape would show that when he reached up and tried to touch my tits, I slapped him."

"Really?"

"Yes and not his hands either. I slapped his face. Pretty hard."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers