The Geek and The Gazelle

Story Info
White guy & black girl find love.
3.4k words
4.44
66.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers

He sat on the first row of the bleachers watching her round the track. A thoroughbred with every fine muscle in her beautiful black body finely tuned, and ready for the State High school championships.

The whole school new of Donna Jones, the first cousin of Marion Jones the incredible Olympic Athlete and Basketball star. Their resemblance was uncanny. Both women were 5'10" and 150 pounds of lithe ebony muscle, with a hypnotizing smile. As a journalist for the school newspaper, it was David Johnson's job to get a human interest story about their star female athlete.

David had also made a name for himself, but it was in the academic arena, and not in the sports arena. He had always admired athletes, and female athletes in particular, and could not remove his eyes from the beautiful Black 18 year old phenom as she raced around the track.

Like Donna, David was also an 18 year old Senior, who was probably the only virgin left in his class. Although he devoured every book and article on cunnilingus, anal sex, and intercourse, and considered himself an authority on sex, he had yet to have the opportunity to put his knowledge to use with a real woman.

He felt the stirring in his crotch as she rounded the turn and headed up the length of the track fifty feet from where he was sitting. The short track shorts barely covered her beautiful body, and the crop top provided him a perfect view of her rock hard abs. Sweat glistened off her shoulders and arm muscles as they pumped for more speed. Every muscle in her tapered thighs and bulging calves danced with each long powerful stride under the afternoon sun. The shorts had managed to creak up the crack of her buttocks providing a perfect view of her beautiful round globes. David placed his notebook over his crotch to try and hide the full erection which he was unable to control.

He watched her round the curve once again and slow as she came to the fence separating the stands from the track. A lump went to his throat as she came to a stop, resting both forearms on the fence and looking at him straight on, with the biggest most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen.

Her hair was in corn rows and he could see the sweat glistening off her forehead and cheeks. Diamond studs accented her beautiful ears, and her thick lips and wide nose made her an incredible vision.

"David Johnson aren't you?"

David was shocked that this beautiful athlete knew his name, and stammered, "Ye, Yes I am. How did you know?"

"I have always admired your writing for the school newspaper, and I asked one of my girlfriends if she knew you, and she pointed you out in the cafeteria one time."

"Uh, well thank you....That's basically the reason I am here. With the state championships coming up, I was wondering if I could do an interview with you... kind of a human interest story, outside of your accomplishments in track."

"Hmm. Human interest eh? Well I don't know how interesting the rest of the school will find me. Track and studies have been my whole life, but I'm willing to answer your questions. Why don't we grab the bus and go to my house, and you can do the interview while I shower and get this sweat off my body."

Donna saw the shocked look on David's face as his mouth hung open, and added, "Oh sorry. Guess that was a bit of a shock. I have to realize not everyone is used to the Naturists' lifestyle."

"Yo, You're a naturist?...as in public nudity and naked volleyball?"

Donna gave him a silky full bodied laugh which was music to his ears. "Yes, something like that. My parents have raised me in the naturist culture from the time I could walk. That's not for your article by the way. I don't think the school is ready for a butt naked virgin Black girl, who happens to like to dance and run.

David was becoming more and more enamored with Donna as she spoke. He could not imagine how a girl as beautiful as Donna could still be a virgin at 18. "I have my car in Lot 3, so we can skip the bus and I will be glad to give you a ride home."

"That would be great Dave. Is Dave OK or do you prefer David?"

"Dave's just fine."

His erection had subsided a bit, but was still evident, so he stood and quickly put his hand in his pocket to try and disguise it, but he didn't do such a good job as he saw Donna's eyes stare at his crotch and return her glance to his eyes with a smile on her beautiful lips.

They made their way to the car, and David opened the passenger's side and let her in, then got in the driver's side. When Donna bent to remove her spiked track shoes, David felt a strange rush through his body as he stared at the beautiful black toes, with the nails painted a light pink. The contrast was dazzling, along with the gorgeous pair of taut muscular legs.

They arrived at her home with the iron gate entrance, massive row of columns, tennis court and pool. "Wow Donna. Did your parents rob Fort Knox? This place is beautiful."

"Thanks, but no. No robbery. My father is a cardiologist, and my mother is a corporate lawyer, so they make some bucks, but they do put in the hours. My father has hospital calls after 5:00 and my mother has some big deal case she is currently working on, so I won't see either one of them until 9:00 probably.

David parked and followed her to the entrance unable to remove his eyes from her shapely round buttocks swaying as she walked along in her bare feet. Once inside, David was amazed with the massive crystal chandelier and marble foyer. Off to the right was a sitting room with a grand piano, which David approached with glowing admiration.

"This is a beauty."

"Yeah, but it's mainly for show now. I took lessons for two years, but quit, so now it sits. Do you play?"

"Yes, my mother insisted on it, and I'm kind of glad she did put the pressure on me now."

Donna took his hand in hers sending a current of electricity through his body, and led him around to the piano bench.

"Play something for me."

Donna sat within inches of David on the bench, crossing her legs, Indian fashion, so her dark pubic hairs could be seen creeping out of the bands of her skimpy track shorts. The animal scent her sweat combined with her warm breath on his cheek was making his cock expand once again, and as he looked once again at her bare painted toes, his hands shook at the keyboard.

When he was able to compose himself and calm his breathing, he began Chopin's Variations on La Ci Darem La Mano. Donna sat and listened, in awe of his talent as his long fingers flew across the keyboard.

"That was incredible Dave. Do you know any jazz?"

He sailed through an upbeat rendition of Take the A Train, by Duke Ellington, and wasn't expecting the response he got.

Donna placed her hand on David's leg, inches from his crotch and gushed "You are amazing Dave."

She surprised him further by closing her eyes and slowly leaning in to bring their lips together in a warm moist kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Donna immediately lowered her head and in an embarrassed voice said, "Hell Dave. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me, but I just felt a strong closeness and urge to kiss you. I apologize."

David blushed and said, "No apology necessary. Um..I kind of liked it."

"Mind if I try again then?"

"I guess not."

Donna leaned in once again, and what started as a tentative peck on the lips began to grow as both their young lips parted and let the others' tongue gently explore. They broke apart, winded, and a little flustered.

"That was very nice. You're the first White man I have ever kissed."

David felt his chest pump out, being referred to as a ‘man' and said "Yes it was something I could get used to." What followed was an awkward silence.

"This may be a little too forward for you Dave, and I know you probably aren't used to nakedness, but I really need a shower, and was wondering if you would like to join me.

David felt his head start spinning and thought he was going to fall off the bench.

"Um..you, and me? Shower together? Well, um, sure, I guess it would be alright. Just promise me you won't laugh. I know I don't have the best body in the world."

"Don't be silly. It will be great. Come on," and with that, she was dragging him by the hand down the hall to the bathroom. He was nearly dragged into a bathroom as large as a small country with a huge Jacuzzi tub, double sink, bidet and commode and double wide shower.

With a smile on her face, Donna turned to David and moved in close for another kiss, this time wrapping her arms around his neck and attacking his lips and tongue like an animal in heat.

Breaking the kiss, she quickly pulled on the shirt fabric at his waist and pulled the knit shirt over his head.

"Oh my God!"

David was shocked and embarrassed at her reaction, thinking the worst. "What...what's wrong?"

"Nothing silly. You're just gorgeous with all that body hair."

"You don't mind that I'm hairy?"

"Mind.... I absolutely love it. I see a lot of men at the naturist clubs and resorts, but you are the hairiest man I have ever seen. I think it is incredibly sexy!"

Donna raised her arms and said "Your turn," and David took the small track top and slipped it over her head. He marveled at the beautiful full breasts, surrounded by muscle causing no need for a bra for support. The nipples were midnight black and had already stiffened during their probing kiss.

Donna moved in and kissed him once again as her hands busily removed his belt, unsnapped his pants and let them fall to the floor. She broke the kiss and knelt down to remove his shoes, then put a hand on each side of his briefs and pulled them slowly down over his thin thighs and calves.

Although he was only average in size, his erection was standing straight out from his body, inches from Donna's mouth.

Donna rose, and David with shaking hands, bent and pushed her shorts and tiny panties over her bulging runner's legs. As she stepped out of them, he drew them to his nose and inhaled deeply, becoming lost in her musky scent.

"Ah ha! A panty sniffer. I've heard of you guys. Do you like the smell of a Black women."

"I love it. Can I ask a favor before we shower Donna?"

"Sure you can."

"Could I taste you before you wash yourself? I'm not sure if I could do it right, but I'd love to lick your... vagina."

"I doubt you will ever get too many rejections for that offer. I would love for you to lick my pussy, though I hope I don't smell bad. I used the bathroom a couple times, and with that and track practice, I probably am pretty ‘rank' down there."

"That's what I'm hoping."

David watched the beautiful young Amazon sit on the toilet seat and spread her long strong legs, and he didn't need a second invitation to drop to his knees and slowly move in to get lost in her fragrance, and examine the first vagina he had ever seen in the flesh. He was amazed by the glistening black lips , surrounded by thick patch of curly black hair. He wanted to savor the moment as he inhaled her sweet aroma, then stuck his tongue out to lick the moisture from the first pussy he had ever encountered.

A moan of pleasure escaped from Donna's lips as he tentatively made long sweeping up and down motions the full length of her opening. His tongue probed deeper, licking like it was a delicious chocolate ice-cream, until he reached her hardened clitoris and gently sucked on it.

"Oh God yes. Right there. Oh that feels sooo good!"

David continued to devour her as her fluids flowed freely into his hungering mouth, and then her strong legs wrapped around his head, crushing his face into her pussy, creating a shattering orgasm.

David felt ecstatic that he was able to give a beautiful woman an orgasm with his mouth, and the scent and taste of her was greater than anything his imagination could dream up.

They entered the shower and Donna and Dave immediately lathered their hands to explore the young body facing them. Donna soaped David's hairy chest with one hand as her other hand went to his crotch. She took his white tool in her hand and stroked him until he was harder than he had ever been in his life.

"God that feels great."

David's hands meanwhile stroked her taut breasts, and her round, full ass, parting her cheeks to insert a soapy finger and probe her slowly in and out.

"Oh yes Babe. Fuck my ass."

Their upper bodies locked together as they kissed once again, and David continued to finger fuck her ass as he rubbed his hairy soaped up chest against her excited heaving breasts.

David inserted the fingers of his other hand into her pussy as she spread her long legs for his entrance. He pumped in and out of her pussy and asshole simultaneously as she continued to stroke his cock in long smooth strokes, quickening the pace, both of them on the edge of orgasm.

As their passions continued to rise, the bathroom was filled with animal groans and neither wanted to break the hungering kiss. David was first to come, shooting a massive load of pent up sperm into the air. He was quickly followed by Donna's second orgasm of the afternoon.

Breaking the kiss, David pulled Donna into his body and whispered, "That was the best I have ever felt."

"It was equally good for me. If I had known you White boys were such good lovers, I wouldn't have waited eighteen years to try you out. Will you take me in the bedroom and make love to me?"

"Do you think we have time?"

"Sure we do. My parents won't be home for at least 4 more hours."

David cut off the water and they dried each others' body as they continued to kiss. They were already totally aroused again as they reached Donna's king sized bed.

Donna lay on her back and motioned for Dave to join her, but he hesitated at the foot of the bed.

"Would you think I was too kinky if I wanted to try something a little different?"

"And what might that be?"

"It might sound weird, but, well, I was wondering if I could suck your toes."

"Doesn't sound much fun for you, but whatever floats your boat, I am willing to try."

David smiled and bent to look at her beautiful large feet, with perfectly formed toes. He loved the contrast between her almost off white souls and the deep rich jet black color of her toes and tops of her feet. The pink polish was the icing on the cake.

He gently took a foot in each hand and began to massage and knead the soft flesh, marveling the the veins beneath the thin black flesh. He gently bent her right foot back and gave a slow slick down the crease where the toes met the arch of her foot.

"Mmmm, that felt nice."

David proceeded to lick them, covering every inch of her foot and ankle, then he took the large toe and completely covered it with his lips and mouth and sucked greedily on it.

"Oh my God. I had no idea it would feel that good. Oh yes. Suck my toes Baby."

Dave paid loving care to each toe for twenty minutes, then instructed her to flip over on her stomach, which she did after a slight hesitation. He couldn't get enough of her full beautiful round black ass, and he gently spread her legs as he moved between them and started a trail of bites and kisses up the insides of her thighs.

When he reached the base of her ass, he alternated by massaging her firm flesh with his fingers, and nipping and biting her beautiful ebony globes. Then with the tip of his tongue, he ran a slow teasing trail up the crack of her ass. As she moaned with pleasure, he let his tongue move deeper into her valley, then parting her cheeks with his fingers, he viewed her midnight black asshole, and drove his tongue deep into her rectum.

"Oh God. You nasty White boy! Eat my asshole you wild bastard."

Dave drove his tongue deep into her, lost in the taste and scent of her private opening, and made her writhe with uncontrollable fury. Unable to take anymore, she flipped to her back and spread her legs wide. "I want your dick you crazy lover. God, you make me so hot!"

David panicked and tried to remember everything he had ever learned about the proper procedure of intercourse, and took his hard member in his hand and moved between her spread legs. Her thick patch of pubic hair was already drenched in her moist juices, so he gently probed her opening with the head of his cock, moving it up and down, ever so slowly, creating a greater need in his beautiful lover.

He inserted his head an inch, then slowly moved it a little deeper, only to remove it and make her moan with desire.

"Please don't make me beg. I want your dick now."

David gave one more slow teasing penetration before he drew back and thrust all of his white meat into her black orifice.

"Oooooh yes! Fuck me hard."

Dave drew back and entered again with an uncontrollable force which made her shutter. He began to pound his White body into her with uncontrolled demand as her hips came off the bed to meet her thrusts.

Writhing around the bed, Donna wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his back, scraping his back with her long pink nails. She was near delirium as she thrashed and pumped against his body, and her hands clutched his ass, and she inserted a finger up his asshole and fucked his opening as he continued to pummel her with his dick.

Both young teens were beyond thinking and animal passion and lust were the only things keeping their bodies moving, striving for release. Donna threw back her head and screamed out, and as her pussy muscles contracted, they sucked the cum out of David's cock as both of them lost all sense of time and space. Neither lover had experienced the depth of earth shattering release that could occur through an orgasm with another human being.

When they were finally spent and had caught their breath, David moved up so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"So where do we go from here? Are you willing to date a White guy who you could probably break in half, and beat in any athletic contest we competed in? I ain't exactly a hunk."

"The only reason I would have for kicking your sexy White butt is if you ever try and leave me. And as far as being a hunk, I am the rare 18 year old who looks at the total person. Your brains, talents, hairy body, and of course sexy tongue and cock, make you an all time hunk."

"Well Black lady. Your incredible brawn and brains turn me on immensely, so I plan on sticking with you to avoid a beating. Just two main problems I see right now. I think both our parents might be a little bummed about dating outside our race.

Tell you what then. You don't tell your parents your dating a Black woman, and I won't tell my parents I'm dating a White guy and maybe they won't notice.

David gave a hardy laugh and kissed her on her forehead. "You're a riot. I can see there is never going to be a dull moment in our lives from now on.

The End

NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers