Winterbright Avenue

Story Info
Local frat house decorates lawn with Sorority girls.
6k words
4.48
71.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,346 Followers

"This year we have to win." Brad said standing at the window. There were three other men scattered around the room at this point most of them with drinks in hand.

"We never win. It's always those girls down the block." Mike replied. He was nearly six feet tall, lean and black. Today he was dressed in a Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirt with a steel skull on the front. In his right hand he had a bottle of vodka. "Has anybody ever beaten Alpha Delta Theta in the last decade?" He took a deep pull from the bottle and held it out.

Rip accepted the bottle taking a swallow and grimacing slightly as it went down. He was a big man at six and half feet and weighing just over three hundred pounds he was build like an ox. "I think it was '89 the last time they lost and it was historic then." Rip lowered his head smoothing out his white polo shirt and holding out the bottle.

The dark skinned Latino scowled briefly as he took the bottle. "Shut up. Those stupid bitches got to lose sometime." He took a swig and grinned. "You know we could just do like Harold suggested.

"I was just fucking kidding and you know it." Harold replied leaning back in his recliner. He was just wearing his Bud boxers and a wife beater staring at his Gameboy.

"It was good idea. Tell em." Ramon urged taking another swallow of the vodka before offering Harold the bottle.

Slowly Harold's blue eyes moved from his three inch screen up to the bottle. From there his attention shifted to the man holding the bottle. There was a slight pause before he took the bottle and tipped it to his lips. "Well the way I figure it everybody loves to decorate on this block right?" There was a slight pause as he waited for the others to nod in agreement. "And most of the people around here are men right?" Again there was a nod of agreement.

"Well what do you think would happen if we decorated the yard with scantily clad sorority girls?" Ramon said.

Harold was glaring at him but the rest of the room had a synchronized epiphany at that moment. "That was pretty much my idea. I was thinking about Jesse in a see through Santa suit, and Tara wrapped in Christmas lights with ornaments hanging from her ornaments you know." Harold smirked leaning the bottle back again. "The questions are how would we convince them to do it?"

"I suppose we could always ask. I mean you know that Velvet is always trying to get a ride in my Mercedes." Brad said striding from the window to snatch the bottle away from Harold draining the last of it and tossing it into the trash.

"Right, just ask the girls to put themselves on display for a bunch of college age perverts and I'll let you ride around in my Mercedes. That's sure to work." Rip replied. "We got any booze left or was that the last of it?"

"We got a Jose and Jack left so chill, we're good." Ramon said leaning against the wall. If you think it would help we can let the girls ride in my Porsche."

"Perfect plan, anybody got a realistic one?" Rip asked heading to the closet and pulling out the bottle of Jack Daniels and opening it.

* * *

"What are we going to do?" Tara asked. The big breasted blonde was wearing a pair of denim shorts that barely covered her ass and pink baby tee to cover her breasts. "We don't have enough money to pay the rent." There was an empty Smirnoff Ice bottle on the table beside her.

There several other empty bottles scattered around with the stuffed animals in the room and comfortably sprawled college girls. Jesse was wearing a light blue nighty nursing her third drink of the night. It was a sharp contrast to her dyed red hair which was pulled back into a ponytail. "We've tried everything to keep this place up. Bake sale, garage sale."

"Kissing booth, bikini carwash." Tara continued.

Velvet pushed her dark brown hair away from her cocoa hued face. "And they all failed. The bikini carwash nearly got us enough money. That guy Brad was checking out my thong all day, I think we washed every car on his block one by one!"

"Those boys down at Sigma Gamma were the only ones that we got any money from at all." Karen sighed. Her bright red hair was combed down over her right eye concealing most of her caramel colored flesh. She was dressed in a pair of blue pajama pants and a man's dress shirt partially buttoned.

"Stop it. This isn't about them. How are we going to get the money we need to keep up the rent on this place? We still need about five thousand dollars." Tara said looking at her empty bottle with disgust and dropping it into a nearby trashcan.

"A little more than that actually." Velvet said picking up a wine cooler from the floor and finishing it off. "Last month I used my tuition money to pay the rent so we need closer to eight."

"How much are we going to win from the decorating contest this year?" Karen asked staring at the drawing on the table. This year they planned on setting up a train that would go around the front yard filled with stuffed animals. On the rooftop there would be a sleigh with a full team of reindeer and a Santa Clause dipping in and out of the chimney. It was another guaranteed win for the girls of Alpha Delta Theta.

"If the prize is as big as it was last time around two grand which is nearly enough to handle all of our bills." Karen said. "I don't see that we have a choice. If we ask the guys the worst that could happen is they will say no right?"

"No." Velvet said flatly looking around for another drink. "The worst that could happen is they will find away for us to earn the money from them."

"I'm not going to have sex with them if that's what you're suggesting." Tara said frowning. "Well maybe Brad but that's about it."

"Would you rather have to go home? I hate to tell you but staying in the dorms isn't free, it's just cheaper than staying out here. So we either swallow our pride and go ask the boys or pack up and go home." Velvet said.

"Fine. I'll make the call." Tara said reaching for her pink and purple polka dot cell phone. With a sigh she punched in the numbers for the local frat house.

* * *

"Somebody get the phone." Brad called. He was sitting in the window now, both the bottle of Jack and of Jose were being passed around.

"I got it." Rip said snatching the phone off the hook. "You got Sigma Gamma home of the Big Mac what's your beef?" When the answer came his eyes instantly widened. "I'm listening, I'm sure the guys are interested too."

"What's going on? Who is it?" Ramon asked leaning closer to Rip who just shoved him away and hushed him with a glare.

"Right. That's a lot of money; we'd have to talk about this one in person." He covered the phone for a moment looking around the room. "The girls are broke."

"Broke?" Brad asked.

"Broke as in can't afford to pay the rent on their home and want to know if there is anything we can do for them." Rip replied as a wicked grin started to cross his face.

"How much?"

"Eight. The girls are willing to work for it though." Rip let the thought settle into his brothers before he uncovered the phone. "Come over here, we'll see what we can do."

* * *

When Ramon answered the door he was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a matching wife beater. "Come on in girls."

The tone of his voice was enough to make Tara uncomfortable but she didn't have much choice. She had changed into a pink running suit that clung to her hips; the top was only zipped to right beneath her breasts. Behind her Karen was wearing a pair of khaki shorts that didn't quite cover her ass and a tied off dress shirt. Together the girls walked past Ramon.

Velvet had chosen a pink and purple plaid skirt. It was even a decent length for a lady to wear out in public; it was the zippers that went up to her hip that made it scandalous. Her shirt was a black t-shirt with purple kitty skull and crossbones on it. "Hi Brad." She smiled across the room at him.

"Come on Jesse." Ramon urged stepping out of the doorway.

Of the four girls Jesse was the only one dressed conservatively. Her jeans just fit; they weren't snug around her trimmed thighs. Instead they were loose fitting, nearly slipping off her hip and revealing the top of her thong. She was wearing a normal shirt that ended just barely above her pierced naval. "Hi Ramon." She muttered easing her way around her ex.

"Nice to see you too." Ramon replied under his breath shutting the door behind her.

"Well ladies, have a seat." Rip said motioning towards the couches. Normally they would have been focused around the fifty two inch television set but today they were facing towards the table with the liquor on it and the men sitting at the bar. "Now let's get down to business, as you can see you interrupted us on a good night." He motioned to the now empty bottles of Jose and Jack along side the bottle of vodka.

"Drunk. Great." Velvet whispered to Jesse as the two of them plopped down on the couch crossing their legs at nearly the same time.

"Anyway. You need eight thousand dollars; we don't have that much just lying around." Rip started.

Karen hadn't sat down yet and she was already half back to the door before he could continue. "Then I guess you can't help us. I'm sorry we wasted our time."

"Wait wait wait." Rip teased. Karen did stop with her hand on the doorknob. "We have six."

Tara sat down beside the other two girls and leaned in close whispering. "Six is enough, if when we win the decorating contest we'll get the rest of it easy." Velvet and Jesse nodded in agreement. "Six is enough." Tara repeated loud enough for the boys to year.

"No it isn't." Ramon answered as he hopped up on the bar leaning back to open the mini-fridge.

Velvet started to open her mouth but Rip cut her off. "If you think six is enough because you're guaranteed to win the annual decorating contest it won't be enough since that is part of our terms." The girls frowned in unison.

"There are other ways to get the money!" Karen insisted still standing at the door. The other girls stayed seated though waiting for the boys to continue speaking.

"By all means ladies if you have an option open to you perhaps you should take it. You haven't lost this contest in well over a decade and even that was just somebody getting lucky." Brad said. His eyes were focused on Velvet's chest by this point occasionally moving to one of the other ladies.

"All we have to do is decorate this place for Christmas and you'll give us eight thousand dollars?" Jesse asked in obvious disbelief.

"You know we want more than just to win." Rip said.

"They dressed like they knew at any rate." Ramon answered.

The girls slowly looked from on to the next each giving a nearly invisible nod of approval. "What do you boys want from us exactly?"

At that point Brad smiled directly at Jesse. "Well we are going to start with the obvious; you're going to lose the decorating contest this year." His eyes slowly shifted over to Velvet following her shapely legs up to her indecent skirt. "Second you are going to make our every fantasy come true." The girls had expected that so only Karen responded with a disgusted sigh, the others remained silent. "Finally the way we are going to win is by having you girls as part of our Christmas display, so for twelve nights you are to be here by sundown, dressed how we tell you and ready to be out on the lawn until around midnight."

The last part got the response the boys were looking from. Especially from Karen who threw the door open and stormed out. Rip calmly walked over to the door glancing at Karen for a second before turning back to the rest of the girls. "You don't have to do this; you can all leave and find another way to get your eight thousand dollars." He said calmly opening the door a little wider for them.

Not a single girl moved they didn't even exchange glances this time. "Now this was a deal for all four of you. If she doesn't want to help then we can only muster say about six thousand dollars which might not be enough. Then again without her maybe you don't need as much money."

"Brad, c'mon. We don't need her." Velvet whispered crossing her arms around her chest and gripping the bottom of her shirt. "What need could possibly have for her when you've got me right here." She peeled her shirt up and off tossing it at Rip and standing up.

"I'm impressed but really without her no deal." Ramon countered locking his eyes on hers. She held still for a moment then walked over to her shirt and put it back on before walking out the door. "Let's go get her."

"If we have a deal be back here Sunday night." Rip said walking over to the door and opening it for the ladies. They all managed to keep perfectly straight faces as they stood up and walked out.

The moment the door was closed Ramon leapt up and walked over to face Rip. "Are you insane? Why did you just let them go like that?"

"Relax." Rip replied coolly stepping past the Hispanic to the bar and pouring himself a double shot of whiskey. "Do you think the girls would even consider our terms if they weren't desperate? This isn't about keeping the house for them. This is about staying in school." Rip replied. Ramon started to open his mouth again but Rip lifted a hand silencing him. "How much does our house cost to keep up?"

"Four and a half close to five I guess." Ramon answered.

"So why are they asking for eight? Why did they all get up when I said they could only get six without her? They need money for something else too." The guys smirked and nodded. "When things fall together this well it really makes you believe that there is a god." Around the room cheers were given.

* * *

"You have to help us." Tara said stepping up behind Karen.

"I don't have to do shit. Get that through your fucking head." She hissed storming down the street toward the sorority house.

"You do if you want to stay." Velvet answered cutting her off. "They won't take us without you."

"I know. The house isn't worth whoring ourselves out. I'm not a fucking slut!" Karen shouted spinning to escape.

Jesse cut her off before she could even try to walk way. "Velvet is the only one who's spent her tuition money keep us in this place but I can't afford to stay on base either. Can you? If the difference between going home a failure to work at McDonalds then yeah I can whore myself out for the guys."

"I can too. My parents will kill me if they find out that I'm going to drop out of college." Velvet added. "I don't have a choice and you're supposed be my sister here to help me out."

Karen stared at Velvet for a moment her pride and loyalty silently battling inside her. Her eyes moved from one woman to the next seeing the same look of desperation on all of their faces. Her loyalty was the victor ending with a defeated sigh. "Tell them that I'll be there." The rest of the girls smiled, more relieved than pleased.

* * *

"They are supposed to be here." Ramon said staring at the door. He was dressed in a Raiders jersey that nearly reached his knees and a pair of blue jeans. "If they decided to decorate. . ."

"They didn't. Just relax." Rip replied leaning back over the couch. His black button up was only half buttoned revealing most of chiseled abs. He had a bottle of vodka in his hand like all the boys that night. This was a big night and everybody had spent money on their own liquor.

Harold was holding a bottle Jack that he'd gotten halfway through during the night. His shirt was several sizes to large for him like fashion directed and his pants were likewise to big nearly slipping off his hips. "I can't wait till the girls get here."

"Well what are we going to do if the girls don't show?" Brad asked leaning back against the wall. The beer can in his hand was empty but he had at least a dozen left in the fridge that he refused to stray too far from.

"They are going to be here Brad. Relax." Tip started to tip his bottle to his lips again when the doorbell rang. "In fact that should be them right now." He smiled slightly turning his attention to the door.

Ramon was at the door nearly before anybody else could even fully react pressing his eye to the peep hole to look through. "Holy shit."

On the far side of the door the girls were dressed exactly how rip had instructed them too. Velvet was standing at the front of the group in pair of green tights that clung to her perfect hips like a second skin leading down to her bright green cloth sneakers. Her shirt was just a green lace bra that pushed her already impressive cleavage together.

Jesse's outfit was made of the same material but was a single piece of fabric. It would have been almost boring if not for the plunging neckline and the huge cut out for her pierced naval nearly revealing her breasts. Below she was wearing a pair of stiletto styled boots that just barely passed her ankles. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she waited for the door to open. "C'mon open the door!" She hissed reaching forward and knocking on the door.

Ramon opened the door stepping aside to let the girls in while he checked out Karen. She was dressed in a Santa Suit that barely covered her crotch; every time she took a step the boys got a brief glimpse of her green thong. Spit shined knee high black boots and a Santa cap completed the Ms. Clause ensemble.

Tara was the last girl through the door and she was dressed up as Rudolph. She was wearing a set of fuzzy antlers and a bright red ball on the tip of her nose. Her shirt was dark brown and so tight that the boys could see the shape of her nipple ring through the fabric.

"We're here." Karen hissed staring at Rip.

The slightest smile crossed his lips as he looked over the girls. The tent in his pants made it obvious though that he was very pleased with all of the girls. "Let's take a walk outside ladies, give you an idea of where we want all of you." Rip said.

The girls were far from the only thing that would be decorating the lawn this year. The center piece of their lawn was a life sized red sled with a bag filled with presents thrown in the back. The grass had been completely covered in fake snow just like the windows had been frosted. The entire house was trimmed in multicolored Christmas lights that continually played the Christmas music. Even without the girls it was an impressive display easily outshining the rest of the block. "Now look, Karen this is where you sit." He said leading her over to the sleigh.

It was even more impressive up close, the seat was actual leather and the trimmings painted gold. The seats were heated, not that it was really necessary in Sunridge; even at night it wasn't likely to drop beneath seventy or so. There was even a set of mittens and tiny hotplate with a pot of hot chocolate sitting on it. "Sit here, be pretty. I want every swinging dick that walks past here to get hard babe." He reached out and gently tapped her on the bottom.

Karen blushed slightly as she scooted into the seat snuggling up against the warm leather and stretching out. "I got it. How long are we supposed to be out here again?"

"Until around midnight, if it starts raining or people stop coming we might let you in early though. If you need anything give us a call and we'll bring it right now." Rip replied.

Brad took Tara gently by the hand and led her up to the front of the sleigh. Leading away from the sleigh they had set up a dozen wire light reindeer the front two with heat lamps for noses making a nice warm spot for Tara to spend her night. Leaning over he picked up a belt and fastened it around her waist as the lead. "You look great Tara." He smiled. "If you need anything just tell me and I'll bring it right now. Tara crossed her arms over her chest and looked away from him. "There's a chair for you between the reindeer." He said motioning towards the lawn chair hidden there.

Harold and Velvet were over at the front of the yard where a collection of small lawn gnomes had been placed around a fog machine. Sitting on top of the machine was a single teddy bear that seemed to have been made by the elves. "What I want you to do is pick up the teddy bear and carry it over to Santa every so often. If it starts to get cold or you get tired sit down in the sleigh with her for a while." Velvet grinned up at him letting her tongue slowly slip between her lips.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,346 Followers
12