The Gift of Submission For Xmas

Story Info
She gave him something money can't buy: herself.
3.7k words
4.37
45k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
260 Followers

Sitting in my kitchen sipping my morning coffee I contemplated the days events to come.

The man I have been dating for a while has been wonderful. I recall when I first met him. There was something special about him that made me feel like a schoolgirl again. He carries himself in such a way that exudes strength and yet he is very soft hearted. There has never been a time that he hasn't helped me in a pinch even though I don't like asking for help. Christmas is only 10 days away and I have not purchased a gift for him yet. He has been successful in life. It's hard for me to think of something to purchase him on my meager income. I don't want to get something cheap and yet I can't afford anything expensive.

What can I get a man that has enough money to buy anything he could possibly want or need? This evening we are going out to dinner so I have a chance to quiz him further.

"Have you thought of something you would like for Christmas?"

"Sharing it with you will be enough baby."

"But, I want to give you something special."

"Give me you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"I don't understand. You already have me."

"Would you be willing to be owned by me?"

"Owned? As in married?"

"Not exactly, but close."

"Now I'm confused."

"I am a very dominant man as you know. One of the aspects of me I have not revealed to you is that I am very well versed in BDSM. All this time we have dated I knew you would eventually be my submissive but it would all be a matter of timing."

"When will you explain what this all means to me?"

"As soon as we leave and go home."

"Ok honey."

"Yes Master would be the appropriate response of my submissive."

"Yes Master," I said with a smile, while my mind whirled.

We arrived back to his magnificent home. He produced several books about BDSM for me to take home and read. I flipped through some of the pages while he went to pour us a glass of wine. I saw various illustrations of women in bondage and different positions. The men in the book were dressed in black leather for the most part and held themselves in a very dominant manner. I was mesmerized and enthralled by the books when he returned.

"Are you enjoying the books?"

"Very much so," I said without taking my eyes from the book I was currently viewing.

"Put the book down," he said in a firm voice.

I did not question him. I closed the book and looked up. He stood there in black leather pants, holding two wine glasses. His furry chest was bare. He looked sexy as hell. I wanted to touch him so badly but when I extended my hand he told me no, handing me the glass of wine instead. I took the wine and sipped it slowly watching his every move. He moved to the fireplace to light it then moved around the room lighting a few candles. He took a seat in a chair by the fireplace and summoned me to join him. When I arrived I stood beside him.

"Kneel in front of me, facing me and place your head on my lap."

He stroked my hair softly while he spoke to me.

"I have seen your submissive qualities from the day I met you. Being a successful businessman makes me hesitant to share this part of my life with just anyone. I also know that submissiveness isn't something that a person can turn over to another easily, that is another reason I waited to discuss this with you. I believe you trust me enough to achieve this now."

I listened intently while he spoke, hanging on his every word.

"What is submissiveness, Master?"

"It is a frame of mind, a state of being and I believe it is the ultimate show of love when it is given to a worthy Master."

"You think I am submissive?"

"I know you are. You give of yourself to others all the time, while denying yourself on many occasions. You are a caring and loving individual, someone I would be proud to own."

"How does this translate to me giving you a Christmas gift?"

"You have 10 days to read the books and make a choice. I will not pressure you, nor will I leave you if you don't wish this, but you have asked me what you can give me as a gift and I have presented you with this possibility."

"Yes Master."

"Your submission is a gift that money can't buy and yet it is the richest thing I could possess."

"I will read the books and learn."

"Good girl. Do you realize if you accept this that I will name you with a new name?"

"Why is that?"

"Because it is a rebirth of sorts."

"What name will you give me?"

"Ah, now that may be one of your Christmas presents... time will tell."

Swatting his leg softly I giggled softly, "You're rotten."

"Yes I am, and in due time you will find out just how rotten I truly am."

I started to rise from my position but he stopped me, "You must ask for permission to be excused."

"May I be excused please Master?"

"Master, this girl begs your permission to be excused, is the appropriate wording."

I repeated his words and struggled a bit. I wasn't sure if I could do this. I have tried for so long to be strong and independent. The thought of having to ask permission to stand up seemed a bit overwhelming, but I did it.

He stood with me, "At ease baby our first session is over."

"Session?"

"Yes, this was our first training session. I hope it wasn't too painful for you."

"How do I know when I am in a session and when I'm not?"

He laughed heartily, "Oh you will know baby, you will know."

"When you are at ease, you are free to be yourself, the woman I love."

"So that means I can run my fingers through your furry chest now?"

"Of course."

"And I can do whatever I want?"

"Of course."

I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around him kissing him passionately. Stepping back I began to take off my top so I could feel his chest against mine. He stopped me again.

"I thought you said I could be myself?"

"You can but not until Christmas. You have a lot of reading to do in the next 10 days."

Each day for the next 10 days I read the books. When I read about submissiveness I understood what he saw in me. Smiling with enlightenment I read about my personality and knew my place. I also understood why all my other relationships prior to this one had failed. Dominance and submissiveness give and take from one another. They feed from one another completing a beautiful circle.

I read other parts of the book and knew that it was a bit overwhelming but for the most part I grasped the concept and embraced it. Each evening when he and I spoke we discussed some of the things I read about. Part of my struggle was an inner struggle. I have tried so hard to be strong and stand-alone. The thought of relying on someone or even being owned by someone was where my thoughts broke down. Pride can be a horrible thing even though it also has its merits. Some may even call it stubbornness, but I had to make a choice.

Two days before Christmas he called and I didn't answer. I wanted to have this time to contemplate my choice. I knew the way I felt about him that I would make this choice for a lifetime, not flippantly. Christmas eve morning he called again. I still didn't answer. I don't know why but somehow I felt like a bride on the day of her wedding not wanting to be jinxed by talking to him before revealing my decision.

We had arranged to have a formal dinner at his home on Christmas Eve weeks ago, so I didn't feel bad not answering this call. That afternoon I tried to find a sexy dress in my closet. A red one for the holidays seemed appropriate and yet a formal dinner usually dictates black apparel. I settled for a black dress he purchased me soon after we met. It has soft cloth shoulders so I can wear them up or pull them down on my arms to expose my shoulders. Tonight I chose to wear them down. I felt very sexy preparing for our dinner. The black satin garter belt and hose I donned only added to that feeling.

My hair, which is usually down on a normal day is piled on top of my head with ringlets framing my face. As a last minute touch I used deep cinnamon red lipstick before leaving the house. When I arrived he greeted me at the door in a suit. I thought to myself how absolutely gorgeous he is. I held a package in my hand, as well as my clutch purse.

"Come on in baby, I have been waiting for your arrival."

"Thank you honey."

"Dinner is just about ready. I made something special this evening."

"I love that you find pleasure in cooking."

"I believe the taste buds are something to be tempted."

His words, his ways, his essence, everything about him is strong, powerful and sexy. I walked past him and put my present under the beautiful tree in his massive great room, not far from the crackling fireplace. Candles adorned the dining room table along with our place settings. A bottle of champagne chilled in a standing ice bucket. He walked toward me and reached to remove my coat from my shoulders.

Before taking it to hang up, he leaned down to place a soft kiss on my open shoulder, giving me chills inside. Instrumental Christmas music played gently in the candle lit house. The tree glowed with several lights and the fireplace made everything seem magical and romantic.

When he returned he escorted me to the kitchen with his hand at the small of my back guiding me. I stood at the sink looking out the window while he made the final preparations for our meal. He walked up behind me and slid his hand slowly up my hip to my waist, tugging my dress upward as well. Tipping my head to the side his mouth found my neck, kissing it firmly and nipping me gently with his teeth.

"The last 10 days have been long."

"How so?"

"I have missed tasting your flesh."

"As I have missed yours honey."

He turned me to face him. His eye bore into me, but being the savvy businessman he is I could not read his thoughts. I think perhaps he was trying to gauge my thoughts but I am just stubborn enough that I won't ask. His hand grasped the back of my head pulling it back to expose my neck. He trailed his lips down my throat then ran his tongue along my collarbone before releasing me. His power was intoxicating to me. It was one of the reasons I fell in love with him.

"Come... let us eat now."

I helped him carry the food to the table. He took the champagne from the ice and popped the cork then proceeded to fill our champagne flutes. His free arm wrapped around my waist pulling me to him. Kissing me fully on the lips, I returned his kiss hungrily. He pulled away.

Clinking the glasses together, he toasted, "To my beautiful lady, to us."

"To us and to my handsome Master," I recited in return.

I saw the glint of a smile on his lips for the briefest of moments then it disappeared. We ate a scrumptious supper of blackened grilled shrimp, rice pilaf and steamed vegetables. Wiping my mouth with the napkin I marveled again at his culinary skills.

"Thank you, the meal was fabulous."

"My pleasure, thank you for sharing it with me."

He rose from his chair and walked to the kitchen. I walked to the leather sofa before the fireplace. The champagne had relieved some of the tensions I felt earlier but not to the point of intoxication. Tonight was going to be too special to have alcohol impair it in any way. He returned and sat in the leather chair next to me. The same chair he sat in the night he had me kneel for him.

"Would you like to open one of your gifts darling?"

"Yes, I would like that very much."

He handed me a small narrow box. I opened it to find a strand of pearls. They were absolutely breathtaking. It was a very refined gift from a very successful man.

"You honor me with your fine gift sweetheart, thank you."

"You have yet to feel the full extent of what I can do for you, but you will in time."

"It's hard for me sometimes, you know that."

"Yes I know that. You are a very proud and stubborn woman."

I looked over at him. His eyes were filled with a glint of merriment.

"Perhaps too stubborn for your own good sometimes", he commented.

"Excuse me? Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?"

"Touché darling, but then stubbornness is what has made me so successful."

"I disagree."

"Oh you do, do you?"

"Yes, I do."

"And what do you attribute my success to then?"

"Your ability to read people and your strength of character."

"Ah, well perhaps you are a correct, but then the beauty is in always having others wonder."

"You make me feel special."

"You were special before I met you."

"But you...

"I have done nothing but enhance what you already possessed."

"See what I mean, you are also modest."

"Perhaps in some matters, but in other matters I am very bold."

"When are you bold?"

He rose from his chair and walked before me. Taking my hand he pulled me to stand with him. His hand quickly released the clip holding my hair up letting it cascade down my shoulders. Delving his fingers into my tresses he clenched his fist and pulling my head back while his other hand stroked my shoulder. His soft lips came to mine. Without warning his kiss grew hungry. His tongue pushed past my lips probing my mouth. I was shaken and tingling from his touch. Just as abruptly he released me.

"Is that bold enough for you?"

Breathing heavily, "Yes, oh yes, that was ahhh wonderful indeed."

"Good, it is only a taste of what is to come."

"We have dated for quite a while now and yet you have not tried to be intimate with me."

"Is that unusual?"

"Well, not all men are so patient."

"I am not most men."

"I realize that."

"When you give yourself to me I don't just want your body, I want all of you."

I felt those familiar tingles up my spine. The way he carries himself dictates power. I feel very weak where he is concerned and yet he had not deflowered me yet. He knows he could have easily done so long ago but he never did. He has been very much a gentleman until now. I had a glimpse of him 10 days ago. I read the books he gave me. Tonight I would make a choice.

"Would you like to open your gift?"

"Yes baby."

I retrieve his small gift box from the tree, handing it to him. He opened it slowly and deliberately while I stood in anticipation. Lifting the lid he reached into the tissue paper to find his gift. It was a small sterling silver medallion on a chain. An eagle adorned the front of it, a symbol of strength. On the back it was engraved.... To my loving Master

"Does this mean you have made your choice?"

"Yes Master, I have."

He laid the medallion against his heart, "Your life will change forever."

"I am ready. I love you and I want to belong to you. I need you."

"I know that is hard for a strong woman to say."

"It was at first but now I realize that I can still be strong and belong to you at the same time."

"You're right, it is essential for my submissive to be strong of mind and body."

"I learned from reading that submission is not weakness."

He smiled at me and touched my lips with his fingertips, "Shhh, let us talk about this later. I have another gift for you."

He handed me a box then sat in his chair again, telling me to kneel before him to open it.

My fingers shook, my heart was racing and my mouth felt dry while I opened the gift. Inside was a beautiful gold collar. It was 2" wide and had a gold lock at the front. He took the collar from my hands.

"You're trembling."

"Yes Master, I am."

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"Oh no Master, I am just very excited and happy."

The last grandfather clock announced it was midnight at that very moment.

"Are you ready to give me my Christmas present, my pet?"

"Yes Master, more than ready."

He slowly placed the collar around my throat and wrapped it so the front closed. He held the lock in his fingers before hooking it through the loops. The cool metal felt good on my hot skin. His hands touching my skin set it on fire but I knew at that moment that I was giving him the only gift I could... me. The lock clicked shut when the last chime of midnight struck.

The click of the lock resounded in the room. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Are you sad?"

"No Master, I am happier than I have ever been in my life."

"Your name will be joy. You bring me joy."

"Merry Christmas Master."

He took my hands in his and stood, taking me with him. We walked down the hall to his Master suite, which I had never seen before. It spoke volumes of his dominant personality. He attached a chain to my collar that hung from one of the posts on the massive bed.

Slowly he began removing my clothing, piece by piece until I was naked. He left me there for a while and changed from his suit into his black leather pants. He brought a leather flogger to my nose and told me to close my eyes and smell deeply of the leather. The scent of leather has always turned me on, even before I met him. I inhaled deeply with visions of him teaching me all the things I would need to know to belong to him.

"You will feel your first flogging tonight joy. You will not whimper or cry. You will take each stroke gratefully and yearn for more."

He lashed the flogger gently across my back. The initial sting surprised me but soon faded. It was not hurtful but it had a bite to it. In many ways it seemed to confuse my senses, going between pain and pleasure. He moved the chain on the bedpost to lengthen it so I was still held fast, then he had me lay on my back on the bed. He dangled the flogger over my heaving breasts, down my taunt belly and along the mound of my sex, trailing it down my legs. He continued in this fashion, barely touching me with it, taunting my nerve endings beyond measure. With an abrupt change he raised it further and brought it down on my breasts harder so I could feel the bite of its tendrils. He let it bite me a few more times then dangled it over my skin softly again, taking the sting away.

He left me there a moment and walked behind my head to put a blindfold over my eyes. Sliding my head back off the edge of the bed he positioned me. I heard him moving around and soon realized that he had unfastened his leather pants. He placed his cock at my lips and I tasted him for the first time.

I wanted so much more but I knew it was not my place to ask. I knew in time that he would give me that plus so much more. He stroked my mouth until he was close to cumming then withdrew. He removed the blindfold and unfastened the chain from my collar.

"You did well joy."

"You may be at ease now."

"Thank you Master."

"What do you wish of me now?"

"Nothing joy, you are at ease to do as you wish?"

"Really?... anything I wish?"

"Yes joy."

"Will you make love to me Master?"

"Would you enjoy that?"

"Yes Master, I would."

He slid out of his leather pants and climbed on the bed with me. His body hovered over mine. My legs spread to accommodate him. His hands planted on each side of my body while he stroked my soaking pussy with the head of his cock.

He looked down into my eyes, "As much as I am your Master and you are my joy... we are first man and woman and you are the woman I love with all my heart."

At that moment he began to slide inside me, slowly and meticulously. We fit together like a hand and glove. The anticipation, the flogging, the gift of submission all flowed into my thoughts at once. This night was the culmination of my life. I am where I belong, beside him.

Arching my back, wrapping my legs around his body, tensing, my body reaches climax in a profound way. Not thrashing, not begging but slowly and purposefully, as it should be. My orgasm continued as he moved inside me at the precise tempo like he has known my body forever. When he began to sense my exhaustion he intensified his pace. Beads of sweat formed on his head from his labor of love. One last thrust and I felt his hot seed spill into my body. He continued on, pushing pumping and thrusting into me until another small climax came over him.

windwriter
windwriter
260 Followers
12