Expectations Ch. 02

Story Info
Aisha and Ewan, continued.
3.3k words
4.62
45k
18

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the story of Aisha and Ewan.

Later that morning Aisha walked into the kitchen to find the three friends sitting on bar stools at the counter eating pizza. Brian and Marnie looked up as she entered and Brian offered her a slice of pizza. After declining his offer, she looked over at Ewan and frowned when she noticed that he still hadn't looked up or spoken. Grabbing a bottled water from the fridge, she moved into the living room, grabbed her car keys and headed out the door.

Aisha ran errands most of the day; picking up paint and varnish for the kitchen cabinets, getting a manicure and pedicure, shopping for clothes and picking up new glasses. She returned home to an empty house and a note from Brian indicating that they had gone to a graduate school party and wouldn't be back until late.

Aisha popped the new Keith Urban CD into the player and walked into the kitchen. She'd stopped at a Thai restaurant and picked up Massaman curry and Thai crazy noodles. To the strains of "Making Memories of Us" she glided from the microwave to the place that she'd set for herself at the table. Turning around to grab a wineglass for the wine she'd opened, she almost screamed as saw Ewan standing in the doorway of the kitchen. She abruptly turned back towards the table and started fussing with the food.

"Aish, turn around and look at me."

Aisha ignored his command and stiffened as she felt him come up behind her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her towards him, enclosing her in his arms. He tilted her chin up with his thumb, staring into her eyes before leaning forward to place a kiss on her forehead before brushing his lips across hers.

He removed his arms from around her and took a seat at the table and waited for her to sit down. She walked to the cupboard and took down a second plate and grabbed a set of chopsticks from the cutlery drawer. She sat at the table and without speaking, portioned out food for each of them. The only sounds as they ate dinner were the music in the background and the sounds of their chopsticks striking the side of the plate. After dinner they remained without speaking as she cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher.

He took her hand and lead out onto the porch and in the darkness they danced in each other's arms, to the sounds of crickets and nightfall. Burying his hands in her thick hair, he pressed her close to his chest. She could hear and feel his heartbeat. They sat in the dark for some time before Marnie and Brian pulled into the driveway.

Marnie took a look at the two of them and simply asked Ewan if he he had packed for the trip back to Memphis the next day.

Ewan laced the fingers of his left hand through Aisha's right hand before responding "Yes."

Marnie sucked on her bottom lip before nodding her head and walking into the house.

Brian leaned against the porch railing in front of them and asked, "So what's next?"

Aisha looked calmly at Brian and said, "This, is what's next. This is where it started and ends for us."

Brian looked at Ewan, "you thinking of moving out here with me?"

"Nope, I'd be too close to temptation, always wanting what wasn't mine to have and relationships don't work well with residency."

Brian looked at Aisha for a moment before shaking his head and walking into the house.

The next morning Aisha was in the kitchen staining the cabinets when the group began loading Brian's car with luggage.

Ewan hung back for a moment as Marnie and Brian got in the car. He looked at Aisha and for a moment considered waving Marnie and Brian away, taking Aisha into the bedroom and loving her until she purred.

"Take care Aish."

She smiled at him, "You too."

Later that day, cleaning up from her housework, she came across a package, exquisitely wrapped, on her bed. Sitting down, she played with the brown suede ribbon before opening it. Inside was a short note "Come to me when your residency ends in 6 months. The airline ticket is open ended." Sure enough, he'd included an open-ended airline ticket for her, along with a pair of lace panties with leather laces that criss-crossed the back of the panties."

On the long ride to the airport, Ewan kept quiet, listening to the relentless chatter of Marnie and wondered if she'd found his gift yet.

Reaching into his carry-on bag for a book, he came across a gift-wrapped package. He smiled before tearing into the wrapping paper. It was a new Ipod. There were no instructions and no card or letter. He slipped on the headphones and played the only song it had "Please Come to Boston" by Dave Loggins. He didn't need to get to the end of the song to know what it meant, and he couldn't wait for the next six months to go by.

1 year later...

Aisha was on a plane headed for Memphis, but not into Ewan's arms. Six months prior he'd called to say that he and his ex-fiance were getting back together. This despite six months of talking on the phone, emailing and webcamming each other. She'd flown out to Memphis one month after he left, for a quick visit and that had gone very well. They'd spent most of their time in his townhouse, wrapped in each others arms.

She was on her way to Brian's wedding. He and Marnie had decided to tie the knot, due in large part to Marnie being pregnant. At least Brian had finished grad school. He'd taken a position as a business analyst with a company in Seattle. After the wedding, he'd come back to Phoenix to pack up his things and have them shipped to the home they were going to rent in Seattle.

Aisha made her way to the hotel that wedding guests were staying at and quickly unpacked. She wanted to grab something to eat before heading to the pre-wedding festivities. The happy couple had planned activities for the entire weekend; golf, pottery lessons, dinner cruises and strolls down Beale Street, the birthplace of the blues.

She threw on a pair of bootcut jeans, a brown blazer and camisole and a pair of brown mock lizard skin high-heeled boots. Her hair had grown in the past year, but given its curly nature, it grew out and not down. She put a leather scarf around her hair to create a headband. She checked her makeup and her breath and giving the room one last glance, headed out the door.

Aisha stepped off the elevator and looked around the busy hotel lobby. She didn't see anyone she knew and after gathering information from the concierge, she went outside to wait for a taxi to take her to the sushi bar that was recommended.

As Aisha was pulling away from the hotel in her taxi, Ewan and a strikingly beautiful woman stepped out of a car and headed into the lobby of the hotel to wait or the rest of the wedding party. They were going out for drinks before breaking into separate groups to escort wedding guests to various attractions for the night.

Aisha made her way back to the hotel at 7:30 p.m., in time to catch the groups forming up for excursions. Since she had no interest in pottery, and she had already eaten dinner, she opted to go with the group heading to Beale Street. As the group started forming up and deciding who would ride with whom, she heard his voice, trying to get everyone's attention.

"The van will hold 12 people and since we have 14, two people will need to ride with the groom."

Aisha looked around and found Brian standing at the rear of the group. He caught her eye and winked at her. Turning back around, she found Ewan staring at her. She returned his gaze, before walking back to Brian and giving him a hug. She spotted Marnie across the room and walked over to say hello. In the past year, they'd become friendlier, once Marnie realized that Aisha had no interest in Brian.

The group gathered to leave and Brian grabbed Aisha's shoulder and steered her towards his rental car. His older brother and Ewan were relegated to riding with the rest of the guests in the van. A woman joined them as they stood next to the car watching the van passengers load up.

"Aisha, this is Erica Donohue." Aisha smiled and extended her hand to the other woman, "You must be Ewan's wife. It's nice to meet you." Of course she didn't mean it, but she was better than to let her dismay show. The other woman looked confused for a moment and then grabbed Aisha's hand. "No, I'm his sister. It's nice to meet you."

Brian hustled them into the car before they could say anything else. They arrived at the parking area in downtown Memphis immediately after the rest of the guests. During the ride Aisha and Erica made small talk and found out that they were both in medicine. Erica was a Nurse Practitioner at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. After finding out that Aisha was a doctor, Erica turned smiled knowingly in Aisha's direction.

The night was warm and the streets were crowded. Music flowed gently out of several clubs and the smell of barbecue hang heavy in the air. The group walked along, with people stopping off here and there, to check out the talent in a particular spot or look for souvenirs. Erica and Aisha strolled along together, mostly stopping to look in the storefronts that evoked images of earlier days in Memphis; old sewing machines, LPs, clothing and sepia toned photographs.

Across the street, Ewan watched his sister laugh at something Aisha pointed out and felt his heart thud. "Why didn't you tell me she was coming?" he abruptly asked Brian.

Brian just looked at him and shrugged, "What difference does it make? You moved on and she's a friend of mine."

Ewan glared at his friend for a moment, before shrugging his shoulders in defeat.

Later that night, after returning to the hotel, Erica and Aisha sat in the hotel bar having a drink.

"You love my brother?" Erin asked impulsively.

"Thought I did," Aisha answered honestly.

"What happened?"

"You tell me. He called to tell me he was getting married. I guess I was his distraction for a while."

When Erica arrived at her brother's townhouse later that evening, she found him in the living room brooding.

"Pout more why don't you." She said teasingly as she walked by him on the way to the bedroom.

"Don't start Erica; it's hard enough having her here, without you riding my tail about it."

"Why did you tell her you were getting married?"

"I thought it was for the best and I never expected to see her again."

"She loved you Ewan, she gave up a shot at a great position in California thinking there was something good with you."

"Where did you hear that?"

"She told me tonight. One of the attending physicians offered her the chance to work with him in a new neonatal unit in San Diego and she turned it down to go after a position here, which she had to turn down once you pulled your stunt."

Ewan leaned forward and put his head in his hands. Erica patted him on the back and left the room.

The ceremony went off without a hitch. Aisha thought Ewan looked exceptional in his tuxedo, standing and performing his duties as best man.

The wedding reception was held in the ballroom of the hotel the guests were staying in. Aisha begged out of catching the bouquet but did consent to dance with anyone who asked her.

The night was wearing long and she left the reception early to head to her room and pack for her flight the next day.

Aisha was in the middle of unzipping up the back of her knee length sheath when there was a knock on the door. She looked through the peephole and saw Ewan standing there. She hesitated for just a moment before opening the door. She stepped backwards into the room and Ewan entered, closing the door and leaning against it.

Aisha's hair fell to her shoulders in tight coils on the sides, while the back was pinned up in some elaborate working of pins and combs. Her pale lavender sheath hugged her curves and accentuated the color of her skin.

They stood for a moment, lost in thought before Ewan walked over to her. Tipping her chin up with one finger, he stared into her deep eyes. "Thank you for coming." She smiled and told him that she hadn't come for him. He took a breath and told her that he knew that.

He sat on the edge of her bed and told her that he wasn't getting married. That he'd made it up when he saw where things could go with the two of them. He wasn't sure whether she would forgive him, but wanted a second chance. She considered him and his sincerity and asked him to leave. With that, she walked into the bathroom, firmly closing the door.

Ewan headed back downstairs to the party and sat at the bar. He didn't notice his sister watching him with concerned eyes.

At 2 am, all the party-goers had finished celebrating and he and Erica headed to his townhouse.

As they entered the front door, "Please Come to Boston" was playing on the stereo and he looked at his sister. He was certain that he hadn't left the stereo on when they left. He hugged Erica goodnight and headed to his bedroom. Entering in the dark, he turned on the bedside lamp and found Aisha asleep in his bed, nude except for the panties he'd bought her before he left Phoenix.

Ewan walked out of the bedroom and knocked on his sister's door. "How did you manage this?" She just smiled and hugged him, and pushed him away.

Ewan returned to his bedroom and stripped all his clothes off, turning back the covers, he slid into bed, curving around Aisha and pulling her tight against him.

With a clear voice, Aisha said "Hi."

Ewan turned Aisha over so that he could see her face, "Love me?"

"Think so" Aisha answered honestly.

Ewan stroked the sides of her face before meeting her lips with his. "I know so Aish."

He cradled her face in his hands, fingers tracing the contours of the only face he'd wake up to for the rest of his life. She kissed his fingers and turning her back to him so that they were in a spooning position, guided his hands down her torso.

Ewan lingered at her breasts, holding their heft in his hands, while using his thumbs to stroke her nipples. With his left hand he continued his stroking, meandering down her stomach, lingering over the plane of her stomach before dipping into her navel and continuing his journey. His hand stroked the smooth skin on either side of the single strip of hair covering her pussy. He finally reached his journey, his palm cupping her while a solitary finger sought out its treasure. Reaching his destination, he slowly stroked her clit, and she moved her bottom against his groin in anticipation.

Aisha purred deep in her throat and spread her legs in invitation. Positioned as he was, Ewan could only slide his fingers into her pussy to verify her readiness for him. Rolling Aisha on her back, Ewan settled himself between her legs, his cock spearing up from the juncture of their bodies. Holding himself up on his arms, he looked down at her face as she looked down at their bodies.

She reached a hand between their bodies and stroked a finger across the tip of his cock, collecting his pre-cum on her finger and bringing it up to her mouth to taste. Ewan groaned and sat back on his haunches. He lifted her legs, hooking them over his thighs and taking his cock in one hand, stroked it along her slit. He moaned at the visual display of his white cock nudging her dark pussy. He moved his cock along her slit and then up to stroke her clit, then back down and leaned forward as he started entering her. Just a little bit and then back out. Over and over he teased her, never fully penetrating her.

Aisha's body started moving, she tried meeting his thrusts and was frustrated when he reached up and tweaked her nipple without completing their union.

"Say it Aish." Ewan moved in a little bit as he gave her the order.

Aisha's eyes were closed but she said "Fuck me, Ewan."

Ewan groaned but instead of sinking inside her, he pulled out and then inched inside just a little.

"Say it Aish."

"Ewan, take me." Again, Ewan pulled out and inched back inside.

"Aish, I'm losing patience."

Aisha opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Love you Ewan." With that Ewan leaned forward, capturing her mouth and urging his hips forward, sinking into her.

They both groaned at the sensation of joining. Ewan rocked his hips, his cock filling her and Aisha wrapped her legs around him, meeting his thrusts, over and over.

Aisha snaked her hand between them and started fingering her clit. Ewan bent his head and sucked one nipple into his mouth, nipping and biting, his hips pumping frantically.

"Ewan, I'm close."

Ewan stopped his movement and leaned his forehead against hers. Just as suddenly he started rocking his hips again, stroking in and out. Aisha contracted her pussy muscles, tightening around his cock. Ewan stroked in one final time and ground against her. Aisha could feel his cock spurting inside her. Maneuvering to stay connected, they rolled onto their sides, facing one another.

"Aish, stay with me."

Aisha took a deep breath and nodded.

Ewan wrapped his arms around Aisha, surprised at the sudden swelling in his cock. Pressing his body against hers, he smiled as Aisha arched a brow in amusement at his readiness.

Aisha moved suddenly, which resulted in Ewan lying on his back while she lay on top of him, legs splayed on either side of his.

Moving her body back and forth on top of his allowed his cock to fall between the lips of her pussy. She knew how easily she could come in this position so with one final stroke, she backed down this body towards his feet.

On the way down she nipped at his nipples, loving the look of pleasure that flitted across his face. Laying her head on his stomach, she looked up at him, desire filling her eyes. Her face hovered over his cock, loving the look of his cock, nestled in his red pubic hair. She stroked her hand along the inside of his thigh, gently tugging stray hairs before reaching his balls. As she stroked them she noticed that they felt like warm silk.

Her tongue darted out and licked, just once, but that was enough to have him prop himself up on his elbows to watch her. Her darkness nestled between his legs, was enough to make him cum. He stroked a hand across her check and couldn't get over how much he loved her.

The sounds of Ewan and Aisha making love woke Erica and she glanced at the clock.

She picked up her cell phone and dialed a familiar number.

Hello

"Your lovely bride asleep yet?"

"Yes"

"Room 314."

"Erica, I can't just leave it's my" the phone line went dead and Brian slid out of bed, anticipation making him hard and heavy.

The story of Erica and Brian continues in the Erotic Coupling section, under the title Expectations, Part 3.