Straight From the Horse's Mouth!

Story Info
Husbands have fun with wives at Halloween party.
3.9k words
3.64
216.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married for 15 years and my wife and I have a good relationship both emotionally and physical. My wife is very reserved as far as sex is concerned but I am just the opposite. I have a very high libido and have no problem getting horny whenever the wind blows my way.

First of all, my wife is a sexy 5'4" brunette, 30 years old, and has a small petite frame with big brown eyes. She is a lot of fun, and very intelligent, but when she gets to drinking she sometimes losses all her senses. She is not like most women, when she drink she gets even less horny and even belligerent to the point that she doesn't want anyone to even touch her. When she drinks she also gets real mouthy and doesn't have a care in the world and says anything that comes into her mind.

I have to be very careful when we go out, cause if she drinks too much, she will start talking to our friends about my little bedtime secrets. My secrets are very embarrassing, due to the fact that I like to have her tell me stories of her and I sharing a cock, or her watching me suck on a one. I have no emotional feelings for men and I have not interest in anal sex or kissing a guy or anything like that, but I do have this fascination with sucking a cock and love the taste of cum. I know it sounds weird, but I guess that would make me bisexual. I do love women and everything about women, but I do also like to have an occasional cock in my mouth.

I am 6'2" athletic build at 225 lbs., brown hair and blue eyes. I think I am a good-looking guy and I'm the last person in the world, if you met me, that looked like a peter puffer. My wife knows that I love cum and I like to shoot my load on her cute little feet and lick it up after as I suck on her toes. She thinks that it's gross and hates it, but she lets me do it because she knows that I love it and it keeps me off of her for a little while. When my wife and I haven't had sex for a week or two, I will stay up late at night after my wife goes to bed and shoot loads of cum in my mouth and swallow it all up. She won't watch me do that, because she thinks that is just too weird for her to watch.

I have had a neighbor friend that I went to college with, that I use to blow and we occasionally get together. He's married also, and we are 110% discreet and I know he would never say anything about what we do. His wife never gives him blowjobs and he's just like me, horny 24/7. He's never given me a blowjob and I don't mind that at all cause I would rather a woman suck me then a man. I just love giving so it works out to be a perfect relationship. All I say before we get together is, "Hey, you want to go?"

He says, "Sure!" Then I usually will just get on my knees and blow him where ever we are, in private of course, and after the encounter we act like nothing has happened after I swallow a nice big load.

Now that you have a little background of my freakish lifestyle this is what happened at a Halloween party about three years ago.

My wife and I were trying to figure out what costumes we were going to wear for the party that was coming up. Being the pervert that I am, I was trying to talk my wife into being a "French Maid" with the little skirt and black nylons. She would look so hot in that, and I was trying to really talk her into it when the phone rang. It was my college friend and BJ neighbor, Rick. He was calling to see if we were going to the Halloween party at Rob's house. My wife answered the phone, and chatted with Rick for a few minutes and the hung up.

She then said, "I got our costumes picked out for the party!"

I said, " What is it? It better be sexy!"

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "Stop being a pervert, and listen, Rick just called and said that a friend of his has one of those horse outfits for two. You know, one persons in the head, and the other is the ass."

I looked at her and said, "Yeah, that's not very sexy, and kinda boring don't you think?"

She said, "Listen bonehead, YOU and I AREN'T going to be in the horse together, I was thinking that Christie (Rick's Wife), and I would dress up as cowgirls with little outfits and you and Rick can be the horse."

I remarked, "Well who's going to be the ass?" and then I added, "Are you and Christie going to wear pants under your chaps?"

My wife just looked at me and shook her head, and but she did agreed to wear a bathing suit bikini bottom under the cowgirl outfit, which I thought was daring for even my wife.

The night of the party, I started drinking at the house before Rick and Christie was to show up so we could get ready for the party. My wife hadn't seen the cowgirl outfit yet as Christie was bringing them with her for them to get ready. Then the doorbell rang and it was Rick and Christie with their arms full of this heavy brown material and some metal framing. They dragged everything in and dropped it on the living room floor. I said, "what the hell is that?"

Rick said, "This is that damn horse outfit my wife wants us to wear at the costume party!'

Christie said, "Come on guys, this will be fun, plus it's a cool theme!"

You and your themes, I'm thinking to myself, I wanted my wife to wear something hot and revealing, as she never shows off her hot body. But no, we have theme night.

I then reached down picking up the ass part of the costume and said, "OK Rick, who's going to be the ass?" laughing.

Then he made a remark without thinking in front of our wives that made me a little nervous, he said, "Well we all know who likes to be bottom."

There was an awkward moment as I knew what he was talking about, and my wife knows that I have a cum fetish, but that I only drink my own as far as she knows.

We laughed it off, and I quickly said, "Shut up asshole, ... anyone want a drink!"

Everyone said, "YES, drinks would be good!"

My wife and Christie went up stairs to get ready and Rick and I tried putting on the horse outfit. There was some light metal framing that the material went onto and it seemed kinda like a walking tent. Rick quickly grabbed the head of the horse outfit and threw me the ass part, he said, "I carried this costume all the way in here, so you can at least be the ass!"

I said, "Ok, I guess someone has to be."

We got the horse outfit on and put the two pieces together as I literally had my face inches from Rick's butt to make the horse look realistic. One thing that we didn't realize was how hot this costume was going to be especially drinking, and having a party house packed with people. We took it off and our wives came downstairs all ready for the party. They were both getting a little buzz as it doesn't take to much because they were both lightweights when it came to drinking.

My wife had on her bikini bottom on, as she promised, and chaps with cowgirl boots. But she had a white tee shirt on under a see-thru silk white sequenced cowgirl blouse. That's when I said, " Wait as minute, what's with the tee-shirt?"

She said, " What, you want everyone to see my little boobs , this shirt is completely see-thru... ASSHOLE?"

I said, "At least wear your bikini top!" She argued with me and then I said, "Look at Christie, she only put on pasties over her breast!"

She then said in a pissed tone, "Fine, Christie, you have any more pasties?"

I was shocked, I never thought she would go that far, but she was starting to get buzzing and she was not thinking clearly. I couldn't believe that I had talked my wife into going to a party with no-ass chaps wearing a skimpy bikini bottom, white at that, and just pasties over her nipples in a shear white blouse. What else could a guy ask for?

She got changed and came downstairs, I was starting to get hard just watching her move around, and I could tell that Rick was taking glimpes at my sexy wives small tits, with her Daisy Duke hairdoo. She was totally hot.

She said, " OK pervert, Happy? Get that horse outfit on and let's go to the party!"

Rick said, "Wait, this thing is too hot, can't we be cowboy's or something?"

My wife was really getting pissed at this point, she said, "Goddamn it Rick, take off your pants and wear your underwear under it if it's too hot!"

Rick looked at my wife, his wife, and me and said, "Well I do have on boxers, there not much different then shorts. That may be alright."

My wife said, "Come on Rick, take off your pants and let's go!"

Just those words coming from my wife in the outfit she was wearing just about made me explode. She is so right, I am such a pervert and take everything said and turn it into something sexual.

So then Rick took off his pant, and I said, "Well I'm going to go get some shorts upstairs to wear, and a tee-shirt, cause this horses ass is to hot!"

As I was running upstairs my wife yelled sarcastically, " Hey Christie has another set of pasties so you don't have to wear a tee-shirt asshole!"

I just yelled back, "HA, HA HA...have another beer drunk!"

Well, we finally got to the party and there must have been forty people crammed in Rob's living room. The music blaring and people were already drunk at 8:30pm. Rob came over to meet us at the door quickly and said, "Hey guys, this was suppose to be a full mask party, no one is suppose to know who each other is."

Rick and I were in the horse outfit so we were Ok, but Rob knew it was us because our wives were with the horse...a logical deduction especially for Rob. My wife said, "Sorry Rob, but we don't have any other costumes with us."

Being a typical man looking at our hot wives in there skimpy outfits, Rob says, "Well I wouldn't want you to change, you guys look hot, but don't hang around your husbands cause we don't want people to figure out who they are...K!"

My wife already getting into the booze, and being just naturally pissed at me for the tee-shirt confrontation, she responds "No problem Rob, where's the drinks!"

He points to the kitchen as my wife darts off to get a beer. Then Rob looks at the horse trying to figure out where to talk to us and says, "no one will know who you are, I won't tell anyone! Have fun guys, and put that horse nose up some skirts if you want!" as he walked away laughing.

Rick and I are now standing, well I was really bent over holding onto straps inside the horse tent-like costume to keep my balance, in the doorway and people are trying to get through. I had a small peek hole to kinda get an idea of what was going on at the party, then Rick said, "Come on, were going to get some beers."

It took us a few steps to get use to moving as one, but it didn't take long before we were moving around the people on our way to get some beers. We get to the kitchen and I see though my peek hole, my wife and Christie talking to Darth Vader and a Bat Man. I bet the guys were getting an eye full of my wife in her sexy cowgirl outfit. I was getting a hard-on just watching her prance around in such a revealing costume in public.

We moved around the kitchen bumping into people here and there, and finally got to the beer cooler. Rick reached through the mouth hole of the horse to grab two beers. He tried to hand it to me, but with his back to me, he was having problems trying to hand me the beer. I said, "Come on, give me a beer!"

Rick, said, "I can't, I can't get my arms to reach around to back, the material is to tight on my upper body."

I said, "Well you better figure out something cause I want a beer and it's hot down here!"

He then said, "Wait I have an idea!" He then put his hands and arms up around the neck of the costume and pulled his feet out of the foot holders and twisted his body around so he was now facing me. The framing for the costume remarkably would stand almost on it's own allowing Rick to turn without twisting the outside material. Needless to say now, instead of having a face full of Rick's ass, I now had a face full of Rick's crotch.

Apparently, we must have looked the same on the outside of the costume as we did before Rick turned around because people would come up to the horse and say, "Awesome costume guys, can I have a ride?" and walk away laughing.

At this point Rick and I didn't think anything of it, and I said, "Can you give me my beer now?" Plus our wives were only 3 feet away from us, so we weren't going to do anything stupid.

He said, "Yeah, I think I can?" and he reached down and he hit me in the cheek with an ice cold beer.

I moaned, "AWWWW!" as the cold beer felt so good against my face. Then Rick turned back around.

My wife must have heard me cause I could hear her in the background say, "What the hell are those guys doing in that horse doing anyway?"

Christie replied in a joking manner, "Guess Rick was right, your husband does enjoy being bottom!"

I was mortified, all I could think was that Rick might have told his wife about what we do occasionally. But I couldn't believe that, as his wife seemed to be more reserved then mine.

Then I overheard my wife say to Christie in a quite, drunken tone, "I bet he would like bottom...that cum eating pervert!"

I could tell she was beginning to start he mouthy stage of her drunkenness, and I was really getting nervous because she will start taking about anything, as alcohol is worse then truth serum for my wife.

Christie yelped, "What!"

Then I could see though the peek hole, my wife start whispering in her ear. I could tell by the expressions on Christi's face that she was telling her about how I like to lick cum off her feet, and how I fantasize about sharing a cock with her.

Christie said, "Oh my God, really...what is he gay?!"

I was just about ready to leave, but then Rick said, "Want another beer?" I don't think he was paying attention to our wives conversation as he acted like nothing was going on.

I said, "Yeah, sure..why not?"

We moved over to the beer cooler and he did his little trick to get the beers through the horse mouth and he said, "Crowded here, lets move to the other side of the room."

We moved in unison to a wall in the living room, music playing, people dancing without a care in the world. We were able to get against a wall and balance the "horse-tent"and then Rick twisted himself around so I could hand him my empty beer bottle and he gave me a new fresh cold beer. That's when I said, "Hey, you want to go after this beer?"

Rick said in a surprising voice, "Why SURE, if you think it's safe?"

I was confused at first by his answer, but then I realized what he thought I was asking him. After his remark, I started getting real horny thinking that I might be able to live out one of my fantasies.

Rick chugged his beer and then he handed me his empty inside the horse outfit, he then moved his hands to his sides and pulled down his boxers. If you could imagine how hot this was. It wasn't hard to get his cock to my lips, as we were already pretty much in the position to do what we wanted to do. To anyone from the outside it just looked like a horse standing up against the wall, but if you could imagine what we were doing inside that horse. I was deep throating Rick's 7" thick cut cock. Making a few gagging sounds. I thought I was in pure heaven, until I could hear my wife and Christie's voice coming closer. Rick was not able to turn around without making it look obvious that he was facing the wrong way, so he just stood there. I stopped sucking, but I still keep his cock in my mouth.

Christie says, "How are you guy's doing, hot in there?"

I was about to flip out, but they didn't know what we were doing inside the horse costume, and they had no idea. I moved my head back to get Rick's cock out of my mouth just long enough to say, "Yeah, real hot!"

I then my wife started talking to Rick, about one of the guest at the party, as she is trying to figure out who's who in the costumes. Rick doesn't and can't turn around, so I figure, what the hell. My wife is talking to my friend and I am going to give him one of the best blowjobs he has ever had as no one outside the horse costume could tell what we were doing.

I started sucking on him while he was talking with my wife, and I could tell at first this made him feel very uncomfortable, but he really became hard and after a few minutes shot one of the biggest loads of hot creamy cum in my mouth. I was now in heaven, swallowing a big cum load with my hot wife standing right next to me as I was doing it. Pure Heaven!.

The only slight problem was, Rick did make a few grunting noises while talking to my wife, as he was cumming so hard, and my wife had heard them.

She then said, "Honey, what are you doing? You are awfully quite, you got you mouth full or what?"

I said, "Huh, what are you talking about, just real hot, and I mean hot in here!"

She said. "Well then take off the costume if it's to hot!"

"NO," I shouted as Rick's boxers were still around his ankles. "We can't, Rob said so!"

Rick agreed eagerly with me and said, 'We can't ruin Rob's party!"

My wife then says, "You guys are such troopers." Then she tried to give us a drunk hug through the horse outfit in gratification. That's when she realized that Rick was facing the other way as when she tried to hug the horse head, his arms not able to kinda hug back.

I could see her though the peek hole and she jerked herself back then looking at the horse with a crooked head and squinting her eyes trying to figure out what it must look like inside the horse. My wife's eyes widened and she covered her mouth and gasped as she figured out what positions of the people inside the costume. She then turn around, and walked away.

Rick was able to quickly turn around and I pulled his boxers up fast before my wife or Christie came back. We moved around the room and had a few more beers trying to make it look good for my wife and Christie. About 1 hour later, my wife was in the kitchen, drunk and getting real mouthy. People that know her know how she gets and the things she says, people dismiss as her just being drunk and incoherent.

Rick and I walk into the kitchen and then my wife blurts out, "Hey, there's the blowjob horse!"

Everyone in the kitchen quiets down and they look at my wife in a confused way. My wife continued, "look at the way they are positioned in the horse, my husband has had his face in Rick crotch all night...look at it...honey, you been sucking Rick's dick...huh, honey?"

I was in shock that she was saying such things, even though she was right, Rick said, "What the hell are you taking about?" and he then ripped off the horse head as he was turned in the right direction now.

People in the kitchen laughed and started mumbling to each other about how my wife was drunk and maybe it was time to take her home. Christie was trying to help my wife and she was just getting real belligerent and this really made her lose credibility with everyone at the party.

When the party was over, I took my wife home and she was just about passed out. I got her in the house and laid her on the couch and went to get her a bucket cause I knew she was going to throw up. When I returned she was sitting up and talking in circles. She keep saying, "I know you, I know what you like, I know you were eating cum in that horse suit tonight!"

I said, "Honey, please just lay back, you have had way to much to drink tonight."

She snickered back, "Yeah, you had quite a bit to drink tonight too, Big Rick's Dick Juice!...ha, ha, ha..." and that's when she passed out.

The next morning, needless to say my wife was extremely hung over. She starting sipping on her coffee and then she looked at me in a sympathetic way and said "Honey, I made a fool out of myself last night...why do you let me drink so much? I'm real sorry for anything stupid I said...I was real drunk!"

I said, "Don't worry about it? You had a good time! I still love you!" I was relieved that she didn't realize everything that really happened. Her mind had gotten so intoxicated that I don't think she could remember what was real and what she though she might have imagined.

12