Orgy Coven

Story Info
Four witches are called upon in cemetery for orgy.
1.4k words
3.9
67.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaisyDuke
DaisyDuke
5 Followers

I guess I should start my Halloween tale by telling you that I was once a skeptic when it came to the supernatural. I guess that's why my best friend Chloe dared me to light that candle and say the incantation beside the graves of the Baugher Coven on Halloween night. Never one to pass up a dare, I took her up on it. But I haven't had a normal sexual relationship ever since that night.

The legend of the Baugher Coven claims that Rachel Baugher, Madeline Baugher, Anna Baugher, and Lucious Bauger were all stoned to death in my hometown of Salem during the infamous witch trials for "unnatural sexual relations" Now that part is based in fact. I did my research and learned that the three Baugher sisters and one Baugher brother had orgies on a regular basis. The local preacher saw them performing these orgies one night on the hollowed ground of a cemetery and the four siblings were tried and convicted of witchcraft. They were stoned to death right where the preacher caught them fucking around.

The next part of the legend, I didn't believe. It was said that if you lit a black candle on all hallows eve and said the words, "Rachel, Madeline, Anna, Lucious, I call to thee. Please come and fuck around with me," the ghosts of the witches and warlock would arrive and screw you until you couldn't take it anymore. Chloe dared me to do this two weeks before Halloween because she knew I didn't have much of a sex life.

"Just think about how much fun you'll have if they do arrive," she snickered. "I saw a drawing of Lucious in a book in the local library. He was quite the stud. And I know you're not into girls but it's said that the three sisters can do things that will blow your mind."

I just laughed and agreed to do it. So there I sat, in the back of Rowan Cemetery next to four heaps of stone. The sky was pitch black and I had only the eerie glow of the harvest moon to light me until I grabbed the matches from my pocket and lit the candle.

I whispered the words, "Rachel, Madeline, Anna, Lucious, I call to thee. Please come around and fuck me." Nothing happened.

I waited a few minutes, sighed and then was about to walk away when my candle blew out. I felt warm breath whisper in my ear. "Do not leave. You called upon us."

I turned and saw the three most beautiful women I had ever seen standing before me. All had long pale blonde hair and were wearing only corsets. Their buxom breasts bulged within the restricting muslin and I had to fight the urge to rip all three of them off. What's wrong with you? You are not a dyke, Karen, I told myself. These ladies can't be real. They can't be the witches. Witches are supposed to be ugly, not tall and beautiful. The tallest of the sisters began to play with my dull brown hair. Her mesmerizing dark eyes looked me up and down.

"You are a pretty one," she whispered. "Madeline, Anna, and I will get thee ready for when Lucious arrives. Let us all show you pleasure like you have never known."

The tallest one, I had guessed it was Rachel began to unbutton my blouse. The shortest one, knelt down beside me and pulled down my pants and satin underwear.

I tried to pull away. "Hey wait I don't..." My words trailed off when I saw the middle sister unlacing her corset. The corset fell to the ground revealing two perfect round, juicy boobs. Her ripe pink nipples called to me as I pulled her close to taste them. They tasted like sweet honey. The texture of her taught nipple was unlike anything that I had ever known. She moaned as my tongue whirled around and my teeth lightly grazed the tip of that very ripe nipple.

I was so lost in the boobs of the one sister that I barely noticed that the other two had done away with my bra, pants, and undies. The tall one tweaked my nipples, her cold hands sent chills down my spine. I gasped when the shortest sister licked my clit and slipped two fingers within the slick walls of my vagina. The little one teased me beneath and I begged her to shove those lovely fingers as far as they could go. But she only laughed.

"I am only to prepare you for Lucious. When you are wet and ready, he shall arrive."

I broke away from the other sister's nipple and breathlessly begged. "I am, oh yes, I am ready for him. P-please"

I felt weak in the knees and drunk with desire. I couldn't take it. If Lucious did not arrive soon to fuck me, I felt like I was going to die. The girls stopped working their magic and led me to a stone altar. Where did that come from? Is that where he's going to fuck me?

Rachel ripped off my blouse and ordered me to lay down. I did as she told me. These women had so much power over me that I was helpless. Rachel tied my arms with rope as the little sister called their brother. Out of the darkness, he appeared. He wore a long dark cloak that he discarded when he reached the altar. Underneath, he was naked. He was gorgeous. Long dark hair flowed down to his broad shoulders, his chest was hairless but very, very muscular. His eyes were exactly like Rachel's, dark and wicked. I looked down and saw his huge penis hardened to the point where it looked like the blue veins on it could pop. He smiled at me.

"What is your name?" he asked.

Name what's that? "Huh?"

"I need to know your name. I have to know the name of the beautiful woman that I am about to enter."

Beautiful? He thinks that plain old ordinary Karen Willcott is beautiful? "Karen," I managed to whisper.

"Yes then Karen. It's time to begin." He turned to the smallest sister. "Anna, you lick her clitoris while I enter her." He glanced at the tallest sister. "Rachel you suckle her left breast." Then he turned to the middle sister with the perfect, tasty breasts. "Madeline, you take her right breast.

The sisters did as they were told as he entered me. It hurt a bit at first because the guys that I normally slept with had teeny little peckers. When Lucious entered me, it felt like I was being ripped apart. But then he began to move within me as the sisters continued their magic all over my body. My body felt like it was on fire. I begged Lucious to fuck me deeper, harder, and faster. I couldn't get enough of him or his sisters. As Lucious increased his speed so did the sisters. Rachel had my entire boob in her mouth and was suckling my nipple with such fury that thought she was going to tear my whole boob off. Anna rubbed my clit until it was swollen and Madeline more than returned the favor when I suckled her breast by grabbing and licking every inch of my right breast.

"Oh," I cried out and my voice echoed through the now foggy air. "Yes, make me come, brother and sisters. Oh my...."

I couldn't take it. I came with such a fury that my body thrashed around on the stone altar. I must have knocked myself out because when I awoke, it was morning. The orgy was over, the coven and the stone altar were all gone. I was chilled to the bone so I gathered up my clothes, got dressed, and left. For a moment I thought it was all a dream but I felt a burning sensation between my legs. I looked down and saw Lucious's dried but still hot semen stuck to my curly brown pubic hair. Then I noticed the pentagram carved into my belly. The blood had dried, I noticed as I touched it, but the cut was very deep and I would forever be scarred there.

I never told anyone about what happened that night. Not even Chloe. But I haven't had sex since. How could any living man live up to Lucious? I still don't think I'm a lesbo but what his sisters did to me that night, well lets just say that I don't think any woman could compare either. There are nights when I dream about what happened. I wake up, wet, hot, and sweaty. I have to grab my vibrator to finish myself off. I will be back at the graveyard this Halloween with candle in hand. I will wait for my four lovers to return and fuck me senseless again.

DaisyDuke
DaisyDuke
5 Followers