Spooky Halloween

Story Info
Wife cheats at a neighbor's Halloween party.
4.6k words
3.38
268.6k
78
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with most of my stories, this one is one I have based on a true story as told by a friend of mine. According to him, it really happened. I changed the names in case anybody recognizes the incident. Just remember, don't kill the messenger.

*

One of my wife's and my favorite times of the year is Halloween. We love decorating the house, making it scary for all of the little kids in the neighborhood. A string of our neighbors all decorate the houses so that our entire block looks like a haunted neighborhood.

Last year, Halloween fell on a Sunday, which meant the parties fell on the Friday or Saturday night before. Our neighbors, Mike and Julie, hold an adult Halloween party just about every year. They are usually pretty good, with about 24 people. This year, they held it on Saturday night.

I dressed up as a pirate, which if you knew me, would be fitting. My wife, Mary, dressed up like a sexy witch. She wore a black satin and lace corset, black satin mini skirt, black lace stockings, black platform heels, a long black satin cape, and of course, the black witch's hat. She used a greenish colored makeup on all of her exposed skin, did her eyes with very dark shadow and liner, and she wore bright red lipstick. Even being rather scary looking, she also looked really sexy. You have to understand. Mary is in her mid 40's, even though she looks and acts more like 30. She has put on a few pounds over the last few years but still looks good for her age. She is about 5 foot 4 and weighs around 150. She has huge boobs. I mean huge, 40DD's, which were accentuated by the corset. Her legs are shapely, especially when she wears heels. She is very sensitive about her ass. She refuses to accept that some men like women with a bigger butt. Although big, her words not mine, it is round. Sexily round.

The party started at around 7, and being fashionably late, we got there around 7:30, giving some of the other friends time to get there. After all, we spent a couple hours helping Mike and Julie get the house ready earlier in the day.

The party was in their basement, which had the eerie black light and strobe effects throughout. Mary's green makeup showed up under the black lights giving her an even spookier effect. We all introduced ourselves as we entered, but being most of us had met at prior parties, there were few true introductions. Witches were especially popular last year. Mary had four other witches to contend with. There were a couple of vampires, one vampirella, two Frankensteins, the Flintstones, and a conglomeration of other ghouls.

Mary's outfit drew a lot of compliments and comments, especially from one of the vampires. Jim, one of Mike's friends from work was dressed up like a vampire. The high collared cape, white low-cut ruffled shirt, the big medallion, and the fangs. Jim is a very good looking guy; tall and muscular, sort of resembling Wesley Snipes. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, Jim is black, and quite coincidentally used to work at the same company where Mary works. I had nothing to worry about, right?

Jim is obviously a boob and leg man. From the time we walked into the room, he was eyeing up Mary's cleavage and legs. I was talking to another of Mike's friends while Mary was at the bar getting herself another drink when I noticed Jim work his way over to her. I knew I didn't have anything to worry about, Mary is rather biased when it comes down to interracial stuff, so I didn't pay much attention and went about my conversation. Even considering she already had several drinks and has a habit of getting a little, shall I say, friendly when she drinks, I wasn't too concerned about her talking to the other guys. After all, I was standing right there.

Mary and I have had the typical conversations couples have about fooling around, and like so many other husbands, expressed my fantasy about watching her with another guy. I often thought that Mary had a deep hidden fantasy about getting fucked by a black guy. Maybe it was wishful thinking. She seemed interested in scenes of videos where black guys would fuck white girls. She seemed interested, but when I asked her if she would ever do it, she would always comment that she couldn't fuck a black guy. Maybe it was just curiosity. The closest she ever came to fucking a black guy was with a black natural dildo I bought her as a joke for her 40th birthday.

Even though I knew I didn't have anything to worry about, I couldn't help looking over every few seconds just to make sure. I was into about my fifth conversation with different people when I noticed Mary and Jim were still talking. While glancing over at them, I noticed she appeared bored. She had her head back slightly and it looked like her eyes were closed. Suddenly, she noticed me looking her way and straightened up. I didn't notice any strange movements that gave away that they were up to something, but she definitely looked guilty about something. She smiled at me and raised her eyebrows as if saying, "What?" I knew something was up but went on as if I was not suspicious.

I went on with my conversations, but kept a good eye on her. A short time later I could see her fading off into her state again. I could see Jim doing something, but I couldn't tell what. The area around the bar was very dark and being Mary and him were wearing black, I couldn't see what was going on. As soon as the immediate conversation was done, I broke away just to see if I could tell what was happening. I snuck along the wall, being it was more difficult for them to see me, and then got close enough to see what was happening. Very casually, Jim was rubbing her pussy. Even when she tried her best, Mary was always rather obvious when she was being aroused. At least to me.

I stood a few feet away, waiting for Mary to open her eyes to see where I was. Jim was too busy trying to be inconspicuous to even notice that I was as close as I was. Then, Mary opened her eyes, saw me, and suddenly became Bambi caught in the headlights of a Mack truck. I just smiled as she knocked Jim's hand away from her. I approached them still grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, hi honey. This is Jim. He works with Mike." Mary paused as I extended my right hand to shake his. "Jim, this is my husband. We were just talking about you."

"I'm sure you were." I looked at Jim, "Nice to meet you, Jim"

Mary interjected, "Jim used to work at my office, that was years ago."

"Nice to meet you. Your wife is quite a witch.", he said laughing. "She has a lot of nice things to say about you."

"Really? All lies." I said back to him with a smile. "Hon, hand me another beer, would you?"

Mary reached down behind the far end of the bar, where the refrigerator was and pulled out another beer for me.

"Thanks. Being you're in good hands (ha ha), I'll be floating around." I leaned over the bar and kissed her. "Be good, kids."

I watched them close for a while. It was obvious they were keeping their distance. Sorry to spoil their fun. No, I really was. I was starting to wonder how far it could go.

Mary was drinking a good bit. I watched her go through quite a few drinks. Just about every year she comes up with a new "witches brew". I watched as Jim started to move in once again. Mary was standing next to him and I could see that he was rubbing her pussy again. I was watching everyone else too. I just wanted to make sure nobody else could see how much of a slut my wife was. I saw that she twitched as I was sure she was having an orgasm from Jim playing with her. But like I had said, it was dark back there, and quite frankly, I don't think anybody but me was paying any attention to them.

Mary had slid around the corner behind the bar. Jim was following just behind her. Every few minutes someone would come up to the bar and ask for a drink. Jim and Mary were quite the bartenders; Mary handing out the beer from the fridge while Jim took care of any mixed drink requests. All of the sudden I noticed Mary had disappeared. Or had she? Jim was standing back from the bar slightly, more leaning against the back wall behind the bar. Then it became evident, Mary must have been kneeling in front of him. She had to be giving him a blow job. No one else seemed to notice, but it was obvious to me. I had to see.

I knew there was a panel between the bar and the back laundry room. I worked my way through the crowd on the premise of having to go to the bathroom, which was in the same general direction that I needed to get to. On the way I thought to myself, "I have to be jumping to conclusions here. I can't imagine Mary doing this. Or could she? I've suspected her of giving an occasional blowjob to guys we know, but never so blatantly. All someone would have to do is look over the bar. And doing it to a black guy on top of it."

Once in the laundry room, I squeezed back behind the washer and dryer and into the corner where the panel was. I slid it open just far enough where I could see behind the bar. To my amazement, there was Mary on her knees sucking on Jim's cock. Even though Mary would never admit wanting to have sex with a black man solely on the size of his cock, Mary has an infatuation with big cocks. Jim's is big. I know it was probably only 9 or 10 inches, but from where I was standing looked to be about a foot long and proportional in girth. By the time I had gotten into my little observation post, Mary was well into giving him one hell of a blow job. His cock looked rock hard. She was sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Unbelievably, she looked like she was taking most of it into her mouth, it had to be going down her throat. Mary loves giving blow jobs, it is one thing she excels in. She is especially good at deep throating.

Without any indication whatsoever, Jim continued passing out drinks as people requested them. I watched my white wife taking his big black cock into her mouth. The black lights provided an unusual effect. Her greenish colored face taking a saliva reflecting black shaft. I was torn between being pissed off and sexually aroused. I was getting quite turned on. I felt my own cock swelling with excitement as Mary sucked on this big black cock.

I pulled my cock out and began stoking it. I was so taken by what was going on that I hadn't noticed that I was followed into the back room.

"What are you up to back there?" Julie whispered. Then she noticed I was holding onto my cock. At first I didn't know what to say. "Oh, spying on your wife with Jim, huh?"

"Ah, yeah, well, sort of."

"Is Mary sucking off Jim yet?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?" I asked.

"Only that she beat me to him. I figured this was the next best thing." She smiled wickedly at me. "I was watching you out there and figured out something was going on." Julie grabbed hold of my dick and began stroking it.

"Shit! Was I that obvious?"

"No. Just that I know you. I could tell you were preoccupied with something. Frankly, the only reason I figured it out was because I was waiting for Mary to leave so I could go there."

Julie knelt in front of me and had begun giving me a blow job. She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth. She slid it out, "Is this okay?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, Julie. That's good." I replied. "Do you mean you were going to try to fuck around with Jim?"

"Yeah, I've tried to get him to bang me for over a year now."

Wow! I was shocked. I never expected to hear Julie say anything like that. Of course, I never expected to have her blow me at a party in her house with her husband in the next room either. "What's so special about him anyway?"

"Well, the rumor is, which doesn't appear to be a rumor anymore, that he has a giant cock."

"But doesn't that worry you, I mean, a black guy in this day and age."

Julie smiled, "That's the good part. Their company requires regular physicals, drug screenings, and stuff like that. He lives up north in the country, and supposedly only fucks high-classed white women.

"That's supposed to make me feel better?"

"Well it should. He's got class and he's probably safe. If he was a white guy, would you be as concerned?"

"Hell yes!" I quieted down my tone a little, "Hell yes. I'd be just as concerned. If he was white and in this crowd, I'd know him. I know I wouldn't like that too much, these are a bunch of assholes."

Julie and I almost broke out in laughter. Remembering our laughs would carry into the other room, we whispered again.

"If it's any consolation, I'd fuck him. I trust him that much."

I thought about it for a second and then smiled. Julie was not exactly a slut, at least I'd never known of her to be. We've lived near them for 15 years and she'd never even hinted that she'd fool around.

Julie smiled back, "I knew I could make you feel better. You just go ahead and watch your wife sucking off that black guy, while I take care of this."

Jim was now moving his hips, fucking my wife's mouth. I looked down and saw my neighbor's wife sucking my cock. I didn't know whether it was the booze or a dream. Julie's mouth felt so good. Hell, it beat jerking off.

Mary was set in a rhythmic pace. Jim's cock slid in and out of her mouth at a constant motion. Then I watched as Mary's mouth erupted with Jim's cum. His white load gushed from around her lips as she kept sliding her mouth up and down on his cock. It dripped down her chin and disappeared into the darkness below her. I was so excited that I came in Julie's mouth. She kept sucking, taking every drop of my cum. Without spilling a drop, she swallowed my entire load. Once I was finished, she slid my cock out of her mouth, kissed the head of my cock, and stood up.

She kissed me and then, looking through the open panel, "Did she finish him yet?"

"Yeah, I just watched him cum in her mouth."

"Oh, that lucky girl." she whispered. "I've wanted to suck him off since he started working with Mike. Hey, this is between you and me, right?" she asked. "I wouldn't want Mike to know."

"Oh yeah. You can bet on that."

Julie kissed me again and then slid out of the hiding spot. I watched as Mary slowly stood back up behind the bar. A few minutes later I watched as she squeezed past Jim. She was heading back towards the bathroom. Jim waited a couple of seconds and then followed. From my position, I lost sight of them, but hoped they would be heading back towards me. Once in the back room, I could see Mary enter the bathroom. Jim came into the back room and went past the bathroom, closer to the laundry room. I hid in the shadows, still in my little hiding spot behind the washing machine.

In a couple of minutes I heard the bathroom door unlock and open, "Psst! Over here." Jim said softly.

"What?" Mary asked as she turned towards him.

"Come here. I thought we could continue what we started out there." He said.

"I don't know about that." Mary said with a concerned tone. "What about my husband? I am married, you know."

"Yeah, but your husband is out there and we're, well, back here. Slide that door closed."

There is a sliding door that separates the room where the bathroom is and the laundry room. At first, I thought Mary wasn't going to do it. But then she stepped through the doorway and slid the door shut. "That whore!" I thought to myself, "She's gonna do him. She's actually gonna fuck him." Sucking him off is one thing, but fucking him?

Even though I wouldn't have been totally surprised had she ever fucked around on me, I never had any real indications that she had. No rumors, no suspicious trips, no unexplained (and verified) overtime at work. None of the things that make a spouse suspicious of the other.

Mary walked over to Jim. In her heels, she was almost as tall as him. He grabbed her and kissed her hard. She offered no resistance. I could see that their tongues were fighting each other for dominance in the other's mouth. My dick was once again getting hard as I watched my wife and this black guy.

Mary pulled away from him, "I don't think we should be doing this."

"Good girl!", I thought to myself. "She is going to back down."

"What if someone should walk in?", she asked.

"Nobody is going to walk in on us. Come on."

Mary began slipping her cape off. "I don't know. If my husband finds out, he'd probably kill both of us."

"He won't find out. I've wanted to fuck you from the first time I saw you. You know you want to. Don't you?"

"Well. I don't know. Yeah, I guess I want to. I'm just a little scared. I've never fucked around on him before."

"Never?"

"Nope. Twenty years and I haven't fucked another man."

"So, why now?"

"I don't know. Maybe because you're..."

"Black?", Jim asked.

"Different!", Mary insisted. "Big is a good term."

Under my breath I was saying, "you slut."

"Don't be scared darling. Like I said, he won't find out. He's out there having a good time."

"Oh, I'm not just afraid of him finding out..." Mary paused. "I'm also afraid of you. You're just so big, I'm..."

"Hey, I'm not that big. Look, if it hurts, I'll stop. But I'm sure it won't. Come on, you'll love it."

Jim picked Mary up and sat her on the washer. He reached underneath her skirt and pulled down her black lace panties. She raised up to allow him to remove them. She leaned back onto the towels that were stacked on top of the washer. Jim raised and spread her legs as he lowered his face to her freshly shaven pussy. Until that point, I hadn't even noticed she had shaved her pussy today. She usually only does that when we're expecting to have one of our wild evenings. Mary must have had a hunch. Mary leaned her head back and closed her eyes as Jim's tongue played with her clit. Mary loves having her pussy eaten and claims she cums harder from that than anything else.

I was ready to break it up before she had a chance to reconsider but figured one good turn deserved another. She finished him off, she should be entitled to one orgasm too.

It didn't take long for Mary to start breathing heavily, almost panting like a bitch in heat. I knew she would be cumming at any moment. She reached down with both hand and grabbed Jim's head and pulled his mouth tight against her pussy. "Oh Jeez, don't stop, I'm cumming. Don't stop!" She thrust her hips as she convulsed in several sequential orgasms.

Jim pulled her from the washer, spun her around and leaned her against the washing machine, which was only about 5 feet from me. He hiked her skirt up over her hips exposing her gorgeous round ass.

"Okay," I thought, "that's enough. Time to break this up." But I didn't.

Jim slid his cock out from him pants. In the dimly lit room I could now see it better than I could when they were behind the bar. It is large. Mary was leaning over the washer. She spread her legs. Jim positioned himself behind her and I could see him rubbing his cock against Mary's pussy.

"Okay," I continued thinking, "now!"

Mary purred like a kitten as she felt his huge cock against her pussy lips.

"Yes Jim. That's it. Fuck me. I want you in me." she whispered to him.

"Do you want me to put a condom on?"

"No, fuck that. I want you to fuck me. Just don't cum inside me."

"That slut," I thought as I saw my wife transform into a slut right in front of me. I was still anticipating my rage taking over my lust and breaking up this erotic interlude. I imagined myself snapping his neck and dragging her half naked body through the party letting the rest of the crowd know what I caught them doing. But then the other side was that I was getting to enjoy something most men can only fantasize.

He spread her pussy lips with the head of his cock. Her pussy was so wet, it lubricated his cock as he slid it into her eager pussy. "Chrisakes, she's even taking him bareback. I hope she's safe." Mary has never used the pill. The least she could have done is asked him to put on a rubber. Mary arched her back as he slowly slid his cock inside her. Here I was only five foot away watching this black bastard fuck my wife. From my angle, I could see his cock enter my wife's cunt. I watched as all 10 inches of his unprotected cock disappeared inside her. After he got the whole length of his shaft inside her, he reached under her and slipped one of her tits out of the corset. I watched as he slid his cock in and out of my wife's pussy. Her juices coated his cock, making it shimmer under the lighting. I once again had my cock out and was stroking it.

12