The Strangest, Worst, and Best... Ch. 03

Story Info
The bottom falls out as couple leaves the party.
789 words
4.37
19.1k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Strangest, Worst, and Best, Halloween I've Ever Had

Part III ~The Disintegration

When the entertainment wrapped up she kissed me and said she had to clean up and get dressed...but she wanted to get my number later. I had seen her earlier when she had arrived and knew that she was there with her boyfriend as well. But at that point I thought she was just another party guest, I had no idea they were going to have strippers.

I guess it was the fire coupled with the chocolate and whip cream mixed with the pizza and too much white zinfandel and all the excitement—whatever it was I had to get outside and get some fresh air...I was getting over heated.

We got up and started to the front door of the house I was dizzy all the sudden and started to use the wall to balance. Forgetting that there was a bathroom door coming up. It was completely open and when I went to lean on the wall I fell straight into the bathroom floor! My fiancé being the great cool guy that he is quickly jumped into the bathroom behind me and shut the door. I don't think anyone else even noticed.

We stayed in there for a few minutes and I splashed some cold water on my face. We were kind of hoping that the crowd in the hallway would die down as some of the other guests made their way back outside to the fire pit...and I heard the host say that she was about to open the Jacuzzi as well. I got my balance and we headed back into the till crowded hallway and made our way to the front door. The rush of cold air felt great...and I leaned against the car and had a smoke. Then I just needed to sit down so we got inside the car. My cell phone started to ring. It was my present girl toy and her boyfriend asking for directions to the party. As I was talking to her I suddenly threw the phone to my fiancé and tried to get the door open... I was too late. And I christened the door panel of my new convertible.

After that I heaved and puked out the window for over an hour before I could stand the movement of the car. The only thing I remember after that was that I hung my head out the window of the car like a dog all the way home. When we got to my fiancé's house he literally had to carry me up the steps and put me into bed. I laid there for hours watching the ceiling fan...which while off seemed to me to be self-propelled. Every time I closed my eyes the room spun. The next morning finally arrived and I got up and drank enough water to take some Tylenol...two minutes later I was puking again...the toilet went completely pink with white zinfandel...after 6 hours and all the throwing up I'd already done. I finally got some food down around 4:00 that day...put the old adage that a wine puck I the worst puke of all definitely held true for me...all these years later and I still can't even stand the smell of white zin!

About a week later we were driving somewhere else and we went by a road and my fiancé said,

"Look babe...there's your favorite road..."

I looked at him strangely and said,

"I've never been down that road in my life...I don't know what you're talking about..."

"He started laughing as hard as he could...

"You threw up down there for like an hour Halloween night...you don't remember?

" I don't remember anything from the time we left their drive way until you opened my door to carry me inside" I replied.

That was the drunkest I'd ever been, and ever have been. That would definitely be the worst Halloween part. The half dressed Pagan hosts and guests, and the limp male stripper would be the strangest Halloween I'd ever had or seen...and playing with the little hot stripper while my fiancé and a room full of other people watched and drooled would definitely be the best Halloween on record for me! WHAT A CRAZY NIGHT!

To say I learned a lesson or two would be an understatement. To say I saw things I've never seen since and hope I'll never see again would be putting it mildly. And to say that I loved the hell out of the girl-girl play would be redundant at best. I don't know what you think...for me this was definitely one party that will go down in the books as the weirdest one ever!