The Old Black House

Story Info
House in Chalista's dream turns out to be real.
3.3k words
4.06
21.2k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just Chalista's luck to be stuck in some God forsaken little town with hardly any money and no way to contact anyone of consequence. Truly though, she would have to look at the bright side of the whole situation. At least she had car trouble in town and not on some deserted road somewhere.

The town itself was not much to speak of. It was just another little, southern town with a conclave of people that were suspicious of its new comer. Chalista wanted no trouble she just wanted to get her car fixed and be off as soon as possible.

After finishing her dinner Chalista made her way from the small road side café to the inn where not an hour before she had broken down in front of.

It was a week until Halloween and there was already a chill in the air. Chalista fluffed up her scarf around her ears and dug into her pocket to find the old key with the plastic key chain on it.

The octagonal shaped key chain read, The Cypress Inn #56. As she stepped into the room Chalista sighed with a certain amount of dismay. She would never stay in a place as shabby as this.

She could smell the distinct smell of wood rot and cigarette smoke. She wished she had asked for a non smoking room. However she was so tired that she had no intention of making any kind of vocal objection to her lodging.

The shower left much to be desired but that was no surprise considering the state of the rest of the room. None the less Chalista still enjoyed a hot shower.

After a dinner and the shower Chalista decided to turn in for the night. Usually she would shudder at the idea of going to sleep with wet hair but she was so tired that she decided to hazard it anyway.

With deft fingers she braided her brown hair into a thick rope and then proceeded to jump into bed.

That night she had the weirdest dream imaginable. She was walking up an old wooden staircase and at the top of it was a dark figure that was hunched over in a corner. Tendrils of thick black hair spun and curled like dark ribbons in the breeze.

The soft wind was coming from a broken window behind the crumpled figure. As Chalista took in all of her surroundings she realized that she was in a very old and dilapidated house. Everything was covered in wood rot, lichen, and termite infestations.

Something about the figured huddled against the autumn wind, and the disrepair of the old place made Chalista heart sick. Everything in the old place reeked of sadness and heartbreak.

She wanted out of there as fast as possible. She tried to head for the door but she became stuck in her tracks and that was when she saw the eyes.

Obsidian orbs stared back at her from a pale visage. The face was so pale it seemed almost blue in the silvery light of the moon.

There was nothing human about those eyes. She felt like she was staring at some predatory beast who was not sure if it felt like attacking. The person or whatever it was just stared back. Was it some sort of challenge?

Chalista took a step closer to the shadowy figure. Why she did it she was not sure. She was already frightened. Against her own good sense she stretched out her hand almost touching the silent mass of darkness in front of her.

The figure lurched back as if afraid and the look in its eyes filled her with as much sadness as the old house. It became apparent to her that whoever this person was they had been abandoned alongside the decrepit domicile.

Their loneliness engulfed her like a drowning man at sea. She felt sick and sad all at once. All she wanted to do was weep, but weep for who? Who was this person?

In the distance there was a faint ringing in the background. It became louder and louder until she could not escape its monotonous clang.

Chalista sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes and cursing. It was the damn telephone going off next to her on the night table. With one hand she picked up the receiver.

"Hello." She almost hissed. It was the local garage.

"Yeah, is this here Ms. Donavin's room?" The man on the other end asked. Chalista confirmed that it was her. It appeared that her car was ready and that she could pick it up at any time.

After a quick breakfast Chalista picked up her car and was on the road before noon.

She was able to get a fair amount of driving done that afternoon unfortunately she was waylaid by a heavy rain storm. It became so thick that she had to pull over onto the shoulder of the road and ride out the storm.

There was a fair bit of lightening and the wind and rain rocked her little car from side to side. This trip had not gone the way she had planned at all.

As she sat in her car thumbing through a magazine a huge crack of lightening flashed through the sky illuminating a huge old house across the road.

When she saw it plainly for what it was she felt almost ill with fear and realization. Realization in the fact that the house in front of her was the very likeness of the one in her dream.

How could that have been possible. The only thing that she could possibly attribute the strange situation she found herself in was the fact that she had traveled through countless spooky old parishes, and seen many plantation home.

They all looked alike after a while. This one was like any other save for how shabby it had become. Most of the old houses in Louisiana were lovingly tended by scores of historical societies and auxiliary clubs. This one was forgotten and untouched.

Why Chalista chose to get out of the car and into the storm was beyond her but she did. The water pelted her from the side and she was instantaneously soaked to the bone.

It did not take long for her body to shake with the chill of the water. As if she knew what she was doing she walked across the road towards the house. Chalista's feet squelched in the thick mud.

It took well over a half an hour to make it to the front door of the house. By then it was obvious that no one lived there. The entire front of the house was covered in ivy and other creeping vines.

It appeared that almost all of the windows had been smashed and Chalista noticed bird nests in the eves and overhangs. The front door itself was hanging off of one bent hinge which was green with age. If someone did live here what manner of person was it. She remembered those eyes staring at her. Her stomach twisted in a knot of despair and sadness. It over took her like a wave of black water and made her want to scream. She had never felt that way in her life.

Chalista should have ran back to her car but she was glued to the moss eaten ground. She needed to go forward into the house or she would not be able to move at all.

Her mud caked shoes trudged through the entrance and into the foyer. Dead leaves covered the cracked marble floor. The place must have been grand back in its hay day. Chalista thought.

To her left was a staircase spiraling up to the second floor. As she began to climb it she realized that the whole scene before her was right out of her dream. It was a carbon copy right down to the moon light showing through the broken windows.

When she almost reached the top of the stairs she found the place where the figure had been, but there was no one there. At the top of the stairs was a long hallway with more broken windows lining the far wall.

Chalista followed the hallway to a room with a large black door at the very end. By the look of the door it had not always been black but with the passing time and mildew it turned into a rotten dark thing.

She felt afraid as she pushed on the door but yet she still did it. It creaked noisily as it took all of her body weight to get it open all of the way.

The inside of the room was even more pitiful than the rest of the house. Something caught in her throat as she surveyed her surroundings. Eyes began to shed tears at the lonesome room.

Whoever had lived there had done there best to make the room less shabby if it were at all possible. There were piles of antique leather bound books, magazines and every other manner of thing to keep a person entertained.

There were curtains still on the windows though most of them were torn and just as bedraggled as everything else but there were no dead leaves on the floor and the widows were boarded up where ever they were broken.

Tears came to Chalista's eyes as she picked up an old volume of the Wizard of OZ. She had always loved that book as a child. The whole room made her feel nostalgic and very meloncholy.

That was when she felt it. A cool breeze that turned her skin to goose flesh.

"I knew you would come." Came a quiet voice behind her. Automatically she knew who it was though she had never heard his voice before. However she had seen his eyes. " I knew you would come." He said again.

Slowly Chalista turned around to face the owner of that sad haunted voice. At first she could not see him for it was very dark. Even the moon was not sufficient light.

He was leaning against one of the torn up curtains that still hung. His clothes were dark just like the cloth of the curtain and his hair hung forlornly in his eyes. Pale skin and a small hint of movement was the only thing that betrayed where he stood.

"I knew you would come. I have waited so long for you to come. Sometime I thought that I was just dreaming you and that nothing would ever happen, but I knew you were close yesterday." The voice was soft and velvety but there was a sense of child like excitement to it even though it was so calm.

"What are you talking about? Am I supposed to know you?" Chalista asked.

"I guess you would not know me but I have been waiting for you." The figure said. Chalista was wondering if this little expedition would not be the end of her. This guy was obviously crazy.

"I don't get what you are saying. How long have you waited for me?"

"I had a dream once about you and for some reason I knew you would come to me and end my loneliness." Something in his voice made Chalista's insides twist up in knots.

She closed the gap between them against her better judgment. She stopped when she was about a foot away from him. He was so extremely pail and those haunting black eyes were even more beautiful in person.

"What's your name?" Chalista asked. Staring into those eyes lessened some of the fear inside of her. In fact she began to feel other things that were quite shocking.

"My name?" The man seemed confused by the question. Chalista moved closer to him. His nostrils flared slightly as if he were picking up the scent of something.

"You must have a name? Everyone has a name." Chalista moved even closer her hands hesitantly touching the lapel of the long black coat that he wore. The figure sucked in an urgent breath at her touch.

"My name is Jacob." He finally said. He had not said his name in so long. "I know that your's is Chalista." He purred. In one effortless motion she moved some of Jacob's hair out of his face as if she had done it ten times before.

Jacob grabbed her hand and nuzzled his face into her palm. That one movement sent shivers down her spine. Chalista knew she wanted him and she was not going to leave until she got what she wanted.

He kissed her hand and his tongue snaked out of his mouth to trace her life line. Urgently she pressed her body against his. Jacob's hands were cool. Every time he touched her she would press herself closer to him to find a core of warmth but she found nothing.

Finally, to Chalista's relief Jacob lowered his head to meet hers in a kiss. It was a kiss like she had never received before. It was as if her were dying of thirst and she was water.

He pressed his mouth on her. His lips were cold but soft. Jacob's tongue found hers as he licked the inside of her mouth and bit her lip softly. He could hear soft needy cries coming from Chalista which made him even more ravenous.

Jacob began to rub his body against hers. Chalista could feel him getting hard against her hip. In an inspired moment of madness she dropped her hand to his groin.

Jacob moaned into her ear as she stroked the rough material of his trousers. He pushed himself off of the wall and switched spots with Chalista. Her back was now pushed up against the wall and he was all but pinning her to that spot.

They were moving so fast and it should have scared her but as she stared into those eyes she knew she would be safe. Chalista undid the zipper of Jacob's pants and her warm hand sought him out. Her hand curled around the length of him making him cry out. She continued to drive him wild, her hands pumping at his cock in a steady, even motion. When it seemed like he could not take any more of it he pushed Chalista's hand away from his throbbing groin.

It was Jacob's turn to move his hands up the calf length denim skirt that Chalista was wearing. When her skit was sufficiently resting on top of her hips Jacob slipped his right hand between her legs. It did not seem all that comfortable to Jacob or Chalista so he grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

Chalista could feel Jacob's cock growing even harder as it rubbed up between her legs. Again with his right hand he dove between her legs and his hand rubbed up against the cloth of her underwear. He could feel her grow wet and soak up the fabric.

He moved the crotch aside and Chalista gasped as she felt his fingers tangle up in the moist curles between her legs. Two of his fingers plunged inside of her making her body shake.

He wiggled them deep inside her. She was so slippery and wet that there was no resistance at all. She began to move against his hand as the pleasure mounted but Jacob with a fierce amount of force pinned her even harder to the wall. She could not move. All she could do was sit back and feel every inch of his two fingers sinking into her pussy.

To her surprise Jacob inserted a third finger and then a fourth making it a very tight fit. However she just became even more wet and turned on the more of his hand he was able to put inside her.

Four fingers and almost half of his palm pumping inside her and she could not even move. Chalista began to moan and bite at Jacob's ear lobe. Chalista wanted him inside her she needed to feel the whole length of his hard cock inside her.

"Please fuck me!" She sighed in his ear. He withdrew his hand from between her legs and place both of them on her hips. Jacob's aquiline features were beyond human and beyond lovely in the light of the moon.

Chalista kissed him again to make sure he was real. After she kissed him Jacob dipped his head towards her breast and teased them with his lips and tongue. His teeth began to drag the material of her t-shirt against her breast.

It would have felt amazing had her bra not been in the way. As if he knew what she was thinking Jacob tore off her shirt and pulled her bra down enough to free her bosom from their constraints.

His eyes stayed glued to her as his tongue swirled around on one of her nipples making it slick and hard. Then he did the same to the other. There was a weird almost challenging look to his black eyes as bit her nipples.

With animal like speed Jacob plunged his dick inside of Chalista's sopping pussy. She was so wet and tight that he could hear every inch of himself sinking into her.

He was so turned on he was not sure how long he would last. He began driving himself in and out of her. Chalista tried with all her might to writhe and push up against him but he had her tightly pinned.

It was almost agony to just let him fuck her and not being able to move but it was a very pleasent agony none the less. He fucked her slowly. Every movement was deliberate. His cock was cold and hard and made every nerve in Chalista's body scream with pleasure and an unearthly chill.

Suddenly he bit down on the side of Chalista's breast. Her soft flesh filled his mouth as well as her blood. When he lifted his head away from her skin she could see his beautiful mouth was covered in blood.

Slick bloody fangs glinted in the moonlight as he gave an opened mouth sigh. He was truly enjoying himself. She wanted to become afraid. Something inside of her was telling Chalista that this whole affair was not normal but then all she had to do was focus on Jacob and how his cock felt filling her up inside and she for got about her fear.

She almost enjoyed watching him lap up her blood like a kitten with a bowl of cream. His lips were scarlett with her blood. Licking his lips caused a small rivulet of blood to drip down his chin.

Jacob moved in to kiss her, and with out a word Chalista licked at his lips and chin. He began to move his hips faster and faster as they kissed deeply. Finally is body shook with release as Chalista felt a rush of semen hit her stomach as he pulled out.

His own fluids were as cold as he was but they were not offensive. Jacob did notice that his lover had not yet come yet. He set her legs down so that she could stand but then quickly pulled her to the floor. She lay back against the cold marble floor legs spread apart and still so wet.

Chalista squeezed her eyes shut with anticipation as she felt Jacobs lips closing over her clit and sucking so gently that she though she might faint. His tongue was lapping at the opening of her pussy.

Again Jacob thrust his fingers inside of her making her squirm along the floor. He might have been alone for along time but he had not forgotten how to pleasure a woman.

It did not take long for Chalista to start shaking as she felt her pleasure mount. Then it exploded into the most intense orgasm she had ever had. It left her breathless as if she had run a marathon.

Seeing that she was completely sated Jacob curled up next to her with his arms around her.

"Are you ready to be with me forever?" He asked