The Mud Ch. 02

Story Info
The Chamber of Lust.
1.4k words
4.25
59.7k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this is chapter 2. While I hope you can enjoy this story on it's own merit, it really would be best to read "The Mud" first.

Thanks... and enjoy.

* * * * *

Chapter 2: The Chamber of Lust

All Hannah could see was darkness. Her senses were numb as she slowly began to regain consciousness. She could still feel it. She could still feel the 1000's of kissing, sucking sensations all over her body. She was still teased on every inch of skin and even more so on her ears, breasts and nipples. She could still feel the huge throbbing within her pussy and throat.

Was she still dreaming?

Then suddenly she gasped and was awake, her eyes springing wide open as yet another orgasm ripped through her body. Yes it was real. She was still sinking down and down into the mud that held her captive. The mud was still using her body. The mud she had given in to, heart mind and body. The mud that was surely giving her pleasures beyond comprehension only because it was going to consume her later.

With eyes wide her blurred vision cleared a little. With one of the mud demons members feeding her it's slime into her throat, it seemed to somehow sustain her life while it needed to. The other member was still thrusting and pulsing within her womanhood. Sore though she was, the internal waves of slime continued to make her body surrender as they gave more and more pleasure with each passing pulse. But suspended though she was, she was no longer in thick mud.

Sinking further and further down, the consistency of her new atmosphere had changed and was now more like murky water, thick and holding her in place, but dirty translucent, and allowing her to see glimpses of this new strange world. With nothing but the ripped, wet remanence of her white T-shirt covering her, the ooze continued to suck and tease every inch of her flesh.

As Hannah continued her decent into the vast liquid chamber, she could hear her own voice moaning involuntarily as she surrendered more and more to this thing. But the lower she got, the loader the moaning was. Slowly it hit her. She was not alone.

Straining her eyes to look around, she saw the chamber walls were pulsing, moving, writhing. The mudded texture of the entrance was still there but Hannah was sure she could make out blurred outlines of bodies. People!

The moaning was deafening now, even in the liquid, and as she was taken close to one of the walls, she could clearly see hundreds and hundreds of people, all moulded to the wall, and forming part of the chamber. Each and every person was being fed by an intruding shaft into their mouths, while countless others ravished every part of their bodies.

With the odd male interspersed among them, the vast majority of the bodies seemed to be female, young and fit, about 20-40 years old. All of them were lost in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm shook the whole chamber in unison.

As Hannah's mind came to terms with the scene before her, another orgasm shook her body at the exact same time as the rest of the room.

Struggling to resist, she tried to rationalise the situation. She must get out. She must escape. She must try and help these people. Close enough to the walls now, she managed to grab a large pulsing member that had been thrusting in and out of a 25 year old red headed victim. The red heads eyes were closed and her face intense as she rode wave after wave of pleasure.

Hannah yanked as hard as she could, pulling the shaft out of the young woman, freeing her for a moment. But she did not get the reaction she expected. The red heads eyes opened wide, as did her mouth. Her face was pained as she screamed into the thick liquid air "nnnnnoooooooooooo.... Please noooooooooooo"

Her head shook from side to side, in dismay, nearly dislodging the life giving member inside her mouth. But quickly, the pole between her legs once again found it's place and pushed hard and fast into her pussy.

The red head smiled and her eyes rolled back into her head and then closed as she once again joined the creature in lustful bliss.

Hannah was confused and aroused at the same time. All these people were completely submitting to one thing, lust! They were completely forsaking their life and their loved ones, all for this disgusting pleasure being forced upon them. Each one of them was a voluntary victim.

Moved by the waves of the liquid, Hannah was gently forced against a wall of bodies. Each person she contacted opened their eyes slowly, eerily, as they eyed her up and down. Their hands reached out and touched her. A beautiful blond woman of about 40 with large breasts and shapely legs smiled and grabbed onto Hannah, pulling her close to her.

Hannah's face slid over the muddy chest of this woman and she felt her breasts being caressed by muddy human hands. Pulling Hannah closer and tighter, the woman turned Hannah around so she faced into the chamber, and kept squeezing her back into her self. Her hand slid round, caressing Hannah's muddy breasts and pinching her swollen nipples, and rubbing her chest and stomach. Her knee rose up between Hannah's legs and began putting pressure on her pussy as the creature's members, slid in and out of her pussy.

Again, reality struck. "I'm married. I have kids. I need to get home. LET ME OUT!" raced through Hannah's mind. This could NOT be her fate.

But then the new reality took over. It felt so good. Having another woman caress her was amazing and the creatures tentacles were perfect in everyway.

Slowly Hannah was moved against the wall. The hands of another layer of people behind the wall slid through and caressed every part of Hannah, holding her in place as their muddy skin slid and slipped over hers.

"MMMMMMMmmmmmm" she moaned around the shaft once again spewing cum down into her belly and she once again gave in to yet another orgasm.

Fully awake now for a time, she was once again 100% in touch with her senses. The member inside her pussy had split at the head and was probing deep into her womb, caressing, pulsing, cumming, over and over. Thrusting in and out, yet wriggling so deliberately, exciting her internal erogenous zones so precisely it was almost scientific.

The one in her mouth throbbed over and over, feeding her again and again with it's muddy cum, but something in it was seductive. The juice, while not an enticing taste, had some kind of drugging effect that made her whole body tingle and lustful. Every time the room came in unison, the taste would change to a less muddy, more familiar taste. Slowly Hannah realised that at these times, the shaft was feeding her the juices of her fellow captors, male and female, as well as her own. This realisation seemed filthy and disgusting, and yet equally erotic and enticing. Her lust filled mind gave in as she swallowed hard, not wanting to waste a single drop.

On the outside of her body, the modest ripped t-shirt just about remained. Her smooth breasts pocked seductively out of the tears, and muddy hands from faceless people groped at them as if there was no tomorrow. Hands from strangers, men, woman, maybe even demons.. who knew... but as each one assaulted her from behind, as each one pinched her nipples, caressed her arse cheeks, and trailed up her thighs, she felt her body give it's self to them. She no longer just belonged to this strange swamp, but to every creature living with in. She was theirs to do as they wished.

Again she began to tire as the relentless orgy continued. The creatures enjoying her didn't slow a bit as she once again began to slip away into sleep.

The same smile she had seen on the red head crept across her face and she sucked down again on the thing in the mouth, and rode the one between her legs.

Perhaps she was dead? Perhaps this was hell?

The entire scenario was abhorrent to her good Christian upbringing, and yet she was loving it. Something wanted her body, and probably her soul. As far as Hannah was concerned, so long as the pleasure didn't stop.. it was welcome to it.

If this was hell, she was in heaven.

She heard a wicked laugh inside her own mind as she turned her back on all that was good and proper, and resigned herself fully to her new master... lust.