Dear Paige, It's Okay

Story Info
Wife's husband writes to her friend after threesome.
1.9k words
4.22
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
89 Followers

Dear Paige,

Kate told me what happened today and I feel like I need to talk to you. Why are you worried about it? It's okay. I know that Glen leaving has put a huge strain on you, I know. That is why we let it happen. You didn't do anything terrible. You're beating yourself up for nothing. You haven't destroyed our marriage, you haven't destroyed your friendship with Kate, you haven't 'killed' trust with Kate. You are still the same Paige to us and you are welcome any time just as it has always been. If you are not comfortable with me anymore, I understand. That's okay but Kate values her friendship with you.

You two have been friends for how long? Ten years? Don't run away from it just because you are ashamed. You are not all of those things that you told Kate you were Paige, you're not. I'll tell you how I saw it and how I see you.

You came over about four in the afternoon last Saturday. You were upset about something you heard about Glen. He was seen by one of your other friends with someone else. I guess it was a girl you knew. You knew that Kate would understand and just let you vent. That's what friends are for right? So you were venting. That's okay.

I made the drinks for you two because I thought that it would settle your nerves. Kate always likes it when I make them and she always gets buzzed anyway. We figured that you were going to stay over, that's why Kate got the room ready for you to stay in before you arrived. We were ready for you to come over and have a good cry and get things off of your chest. You can't carry that junk around with you Paige, just like this, you have to get it off of your chest and go on.

I remember you telling Kate how much you liked me and how lucky she was. I'm still flattered. You are so beautiful and sweet Paige. There are tons of guys out there that would give anything to be with you till the end. I mean it. It was sweet of you to compliment us and our marriage. We've worked hard to have what we do and it's strong Paige. Stronger than you think. If it weren't, Kate wouldn't have allowed you hugging her strong man while you cried rivers of tears. She understood how important it was to you, how much you needed it. She really understood Paige.

Kate understood that you needed to feel safe and secure if even for a little while and to relax. We knew that it would all be okay, we wanted you to realize it. Kate always enjoys sitting in the tub with the water jets bubbling and just forgetting everything. It relaxes her. I don't know if you remember taking a bath but Kate filled the tub for you and you bubbled in the bath while the two of you talked.

Kate commented to me about how beautiful you were. I don't want to bash Glen but he's crazy not to see you the way we did. When you came out in Kate's silk robe I couldn't help but think of how elegant you looked. I could tell that you felt much better. You were still buzzing from drinking like we were but your face was soft and your eyes were clear, you were relaxed. You came out and walked straight to me and kissed me softly. It wasn't a lingering kiss but a quick gentle kiss on the lips and then you turned to Kate and apologized. You said that you just wanted to know what it felt like to walk into the room and kiss the man without being cut down or belittled. Kate told you then that it was okay. It was Paige.

You can't ask anyone who wasn't there if it was okay or not... they weren't there. The situation was different and you were expressing your feelings in the way that it came to you. Still today, Kate and I have no problem with what happened. Even the stuff that happened after that. Our marriage is as strong as it has ever been, maybe stronger because we have passed through the unknown. Kate put on some music and dimmed the lights. She was going to give you a massage like she does to relax me so often. She lit candles and heated her oils. You said that just the smell made you relax. The smell of lavender oil floated through the room.

Kate rolled her pad out on the long coffee table. She untied your robe and slid it from your shoulders and then she had you lay down. You laid down on you stomach first and Kate began working your feet. I asked her if she wanted me to leave. Kate shook her head no and said that she wanted my help in a few minutes. I watched Kate massaged you from your toes to you shoulders and then from each shoulder to your fingertips. Kate asked me to begin rubbing your back while she went back over your legs. As we worked your body over together we could hear your breathing deepen and could feel your body relax.

I worked my way down and Kate worked her way up. We met at your butt. Kate had you roll over. I had to help. You were so relaxed you were struggling just to get over. Kate asked if you were okay and if you minded that I was there. You said 'this feels wonderful' and that you didn't want me to leave. Kate started on your feet again and worked her way up your body. You pulled your legs apart slightly when she was in that area but she continued her way up.

Kate massaged your breasts and then your shoulders, neck and face and then from your shoulders to your fingertips. She asked you if you minded me helping again and you smiled and said 'no'. I massaged your sides next to your breasts and worked my way down to your waist. Kate started on your feet again. When I finished there, I went to your neck and face and Kate slowly worked her way to your legs. I gently massaged your breasts and the relaxing muscles around them. Kate worked her way up to your thighs and concentrated on the large muscles in your legs, rubbing them deeply with her fingertips in circular motions.

When I finished your breasts, I helped Kate with your legs. We could see your body growing wet. That's normal when you get a massage like that. Sometimes you get aroused. As we neared your wet body, Kate asked if you wanted us to keep going. You didn't say anything. You just quietly nodded your head. Kate asked if you wanted more and you nodded again. That's when Kate took off her robe and placed it on the couch. She was just as aroused as you were. I looked at your face as you watched her. You nodded again when she asked if that was okay, standing there undressed in front of you.

You tried to sit up and Kate gently laid you back down. We began massaging your legs again but Kate's hands were now grazing your body. I saw your hands holding onto the sides of the coffee table. Your knuckles were white. I gently took each one and moved them above your head. I whispered close to your ear 'relax'. You tried to speak but it hardly came out. 'It feels so good.' You said in a quiet raspy voice. I told you it was supposed to. Just to relax and enjoy it. Kate's fingers were gently sliding into your body and you wanted to tense up again so I began massaging your shoulders again. You let out a deep sigh and began breathing deeply.

You were letting it feel good without tensing. I lowered my head to your chest and began gently sucking your nipples while I rubbed your shoulders and sides. I felt you flinch slightly. I thought that I had done something. I looked to see Kate between your legs, eyes closed. She looked as though she were in a passionate kiss. I knew that her tongue was sliding into your body gently and lovingly. I returned to your breasts for a while. The whole time in my mind I could see Kate loving your body so gently. That was when I lifted you up from the table in my arms and lowered you to the rug. I lifted your legs and pulled them apart for Kate.

Your body was so wet when I saw it. Kate pulled me over to her and kissed me deeply. That was when she pulled at the waist of my lounge pants. I had the taste of your body on my tongue as I stood and allowed Kate to pull my pants to the floor. You were watching. I asked if it was okay and you said yes. You asked Kate if I was undressing for you. She smiled so sweet and asked if you wanted it to be and you said yes.

It was after that that you and Kate kissed. You held each other and kissed passionately. I was between Kate's legs pleasing her as you did. It was surreal. For me to look up and see my wife passionately kissing another beautiful woman and sliding her delicate fingers into her body at the same time, it was incredibly arousing. Eventually, Kate pulled away and looked at me. I knew what the look meant. Kate spread your legs a little more and I slid on top of you.

I asked if you were sure and you nodded and looked at Kate. Kate stroked your cheek and said it was okay. You pulled your legs apart and I slid into your wet body. Kate and I both kissed you as we made love. This couldn't have happened with anyone but you Paige. You were so beautiful and felt so good. I looked at Kate. She knew that I was ready to. Your fluid soaked my body. Tears welled up in your eyes when you said that you came. You said it hadn't ever happened like that before.

Kate asked you if you if it was okay for me to come. You pressed against me and said yes. I'll never forget that whisper of you saying 'yes'. I pressed deeply into you and began to come. It was hard for me not to cry out and break the passionate silence as I ejaculated. You were crying and saying how good it felt. That was when you did it. You pulled me down to you and kissed me and then said that you loved me. What is wrong with that? You loved how you felt that night. No one was hurting you. For once you were relaxed and it's okay. Kate understands.

When I said that we loved you too, I meant it. You are precious Paige. You did not stick a knife in Kate's back. We made love to you because she loves you and cares about you and if you have feelings that's okay. It was a very loving and intense time together and a first for all of us. Don't be ashamed and walk out on Kate. You did not offend her in any way. If she had to choose one friend Paige it would still be you.

Sincerely,

Mark

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
89 Followers