Anal Orgasms

Story Info
Giving and getting anal pleasure.
1.1k words
4.29
491.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, from a guy perspective, I love doing anal. Is it because of the taboo thing? Probably somewhat. But it also feels so damn good! Mostly, I've been the penetrater, but lately I've also been getting the urge to get fucked myself. I've never been able to stimulate my prostrate from the inside (had my partners' fingers and a dildo up there before to try it), but I'm hoping someday to find out what it feels like.

Anyway, orgasms from anal.... do you get them? how do they feel? same/stronger/weaker/different than vaginal/clitoral orgasms? My experience has been that there are a lot more women that enjoy anal than people would think. I know it's not for everyone, and that's cool too. But here are some of the things I've done that's helped to result in orgasms (sometimes multiple ones) from my female partners....

Let her set the pace, and pay explicit attention to her, what you're doing, and how she's reacting. In order for it to be good for you, it has to be good for her FIRST.

The way I tend to start off is when I'm going down on her. I use my tongue/mouth on her clit, the fingers from one hand to massage her G-spot, and take a finger from the other hand (lubricated) and just start by gently stroking and making circles around the outside of the anus. Eventually, I put a subtle amount of pressure on the anus while massaging it in a circular motion. My finger is not pointed in towards her ass, but actually the pad of the fingertip (where your fingerprint is) is what makes contact with her opening, and usually the tip is pointed towards the vagina.

With subtle pressure and circles, and plenty of lube, eventually her anus relaxes and the end of the finger starts to enter her ass. As this does, I start to reposition my finger so it's pointing into her ass. The motion starts to change to more of an in/out than circular motion, making sure that it stays well lubricated. As she loosens up and takes more of my finger in, I position my hand/finger and move it in a direction that follows the natural shape of her rectum (so I am not stretching her anus too much or poking her inside). I slide it out, relubricate and slide it back in periodically. If she loosens up enough, I will introduce a second finger. If it's too tight to fit a second finger inside, then I just let the other finger or fingers rest against the outside of her anus, rubbing it.

When she feels ready, we can choose several different positions (whichever is most comfortable for her). She can be on her back w/her knees pulled up towards her chest, rubbing her clit with one hand. Or she can be on her side, with the leg not on the bed bent and the knee pulled up towards her chest. Or on her hands and knees with her ass angled in such a way that my cock will follow the natural shape of her ass/rectum. Or (my favorite), her lying on her stomach, legs together, with me lying on top of her, supported by my elbows and knees (which are straddling her ass).

I then make sure more lube is applied in and around her ass, and a lot on my cock. I hold my cock by the base with one hand, rub the tip in a circular motion around her ass w/subtle pressure while massaging her clit with the other hand (or she does that herself). I add just a little more pressure while making the circles smaller. Then (very important) I have HER start to slowly push back against me until the tip slides inside. Usually (unless she's loosened up or pushes all the way back onto me), we stay in that position for some time until she's comfortable with it and adjusts to it being inside. Then she slowly (with my help pushing if she wants) pushes more back, and we both rock as its slides in and out deeper and deeper until I'm all the way in. I let her set the pace in terms of movement (fast/slow, deeper/more shallow penetration, harder thrusts, etc.). I also try to simulate other areas of her (neck, nipples, ears, clit, thighs, breasts, collarbones, etc.).

The key is lots of lube, lots of time, let her set the pace. Sometimes, I'll just massage her anus, and the following times we have sex we'll add a little more. Sometimes we'll do everything. WHATEVER SHE WANTS is fine by me. If she wants me to rim her, I will (works best either in or just out of the shower). The big thing for me is: getting her off turns me on.

I've found that when done properly, anal stimulation/sex can be incredible. One previous GF had hated it before me, b/c the two times she tried it with her ex before it hurt like hell. But after we tried the above method, she started having orgasms before I was even all the way inside her, and she also has multiple anal orgasms. My last ex completely swore it off before we hooked up as she was raped (sodomized) many years before. She was willing to give it another shot, and the first two sessions, the only thing I did was rub her anus during oral and rim her on a second occasion. The third time around, she came from oral w/my finger in her ass. The forth time, she had multiple orgasms when we finally had anal intercourse, and now she swears she can come from anal stimulation alone and her anal orgasms are stronger than any other types. The last time we did anal, she actually passed out after her 3rd orgasm in a row.

Who knew?

Anyway, just thought sharing our experiences might be helpful to others....

PS: remember, Lube, Patience, Let her run the show....

PPS: Safe sex: if you use condoms, use a water based lubricant (and lots of it) if you are using latex condoms. Oils will start to dissolve latex condoms...a BAD thing.

If you choose to go bareback, just remember that besides the disease issue, if you come in her ass, there is still a small possibility she can get pregnant if your cum leaks out of her ass and drips down and makes contact with her vaginal opening. Be extra careful when you withdraw after cumming that she is on her side or in such a way that gravity will not cause any leaking cum to run down into/across her pussy.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
46 Comments
Playful_KittenPlayful_Kittenover 1 year ago

Great instruction. The key here can be summed up in one quote from the author: "It turns me on to get her off", honestly, fellow women - if you find a partner who's like that, marry him. I did, and never regretted.

I'd like to add that for me, anal sex is also about trusting your partner 100%. When my husband and I first ventured into anal, it was after watching anal porn together. "If this turns you on so much, how come you never wanted to try?" he asked, calmly, as if he were just asking me why I didn't like salami on my pizza. "I can't. It's dirty!" I replied, blushing. He looked at me with his most seducing smile. "I know the purpose of this hole" he said. "But as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing water and soap couldn't wash off". He was so relaxed about the whole "poop on dick" thing, and I was so turned on by anal porn (always have been since I first stumbled across it, idk why) that I eventually agreed to give it a try. Our first attempt involved a condom, and it felt weird and utterly unpleasant for both of us. So the next time he very playfully approached me about it, he suggested we do it unprotected, the way we had vaginal sex in our monogamous relationship. "I really want this" he said, "because I can see how much the idea turns you on. If there's any accident, I won't blame you." Now I still think poop is gross, but back then I just could no longer deny my own desire to feel him inside my most private hole, so I reluctantly agreed. He had me lay on my back with my knees pulled to my chest, saying he wanted to see my face while he pushed in, slowly and well lubed. I didn't need preparation because I had been including butt stuff into my masturbation sessions for year prior to this day, but only secretly. The major obstacle for me had been the embarrassment, along with the fear of having to go through with it because the guy wouldn't stop. With my now husband, it was different. He's a very considerate lover, and he can read from my face like an open book. Our first unprotected anal sex was heaven, just so incredibly intense, and I orgasmd like I never had from p in v penetration. 7 years later, we have come to the point where his dick only goes in my mouth or ass. I had to stop hormonal contraception for health reasons a couple of months ago, and instead of using rubbers, we'll now just stick a patch of body safe kineseo-tape on my pussy opening during intercourse, and I make sure to use an anal douche afterwards. The other day he told me it actually turns me on to see my pussy taped because it makes me look like the kinky anal slut I am. Yes, we do dirty talk, lol. He still loves to fuck my pussy with his fingers and sometimes with toys because he just loves to make me squirt, but he also loves to see me orgasm with his twitching cock buried deep inside my asshole. I'm 40 years old now, and my sex life has never been better :-)

P.S. Nope, this isn't some horny guy's fantasy. I'm a genuine woman who just got tired of feeling ashamed for enjoying sex "the wrong way". I even logged in with my account to show I'm no longer ashamed for liking it up the ass ;-)

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

The advice here is sound but obvious to any penetrator remotely attune to their partner(s), that is if the they have had sex at least a dozen times. Nobody should "need" a play by play instruction. Intimate contact requires intimate knowledge of your particular partner. Period. Any sex is explicit or implicit mutual consent. Good sex is contingent upon good communication.

Best advice anyone should give: Ask questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Previous Anonymous comment is WRONG

To whoever posted the comment "You totally ripped off your entire article from this website, nearly word for word.".....

Exactly how did the author rip off another story that was published in 2014, WHEN THE AUTHOR PUBLISHED THIS STORY IN 2005????????

If anything, the other author may have sourced this one. Or maybe the other author just thinks the same way.

Before you make an accusation like that in the future, you might want to pay attention to detail, because it makes your comment seem ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice Article

You totally ripped off your entire article from this website, nearly word for word.

http://sexsecretsblog.com/how-to-give-a-woman-an-anal-orgasm/

How to Give a Woman an Anal Orgasm

Published July 3, 2014. | By Svetlana Ivanova.

Anal sexAnal sex can be extremely pleasurable, not only for men, but also for women. Generally, for women, the pleasure received from anal intercourse is due to the shared nerve endings located between the rectal wall and the vagina, and/or from indirect stimulation of the G-spot and Deep Spot. The anus also contains many nerves that can react in a pleasurable manner when excited. An anal orgasm is an orgasm produced by anal stimulation. All women are able to achieve it, but only a lucky few have actually experienced one. Those who have often describe an anal orgasm as stronger than other types.

How to Give a Woman an Anal Orgasm

Star by separating the buttocks a little bit and massaging the area near the anus. Take a lubricated finger and start gently stroking and making circles around the outside of the anus. Eventually, staart putting a light amount of pressure on the anus while massaging it in a circular motion.

With light pressure and circles, and plenty of lube, eventually the anus relaxes and the end of the finger starts to enter her anus. As this does, start to reposition your finger so it’s pointing into her anus. The motion starts to change to more of an in-and-out than circular motion, making sure that it stays well-lubricated.

As she loosens up and takes more of your finger in, position your hand/finger and move it in a direction that follows the natural shape of her rectum. Slide it out, re-lubricate and slide it back in periodically. If she loosens up enough, add a second finger. If it’s too tight to fit a second finger inside, then just let the other finger or fingers rest against the outside of her anus, rubbing it.

When she feels ready, you can choose from several positions that tend to angle the penis toward the upper vaginal wall.

1) The Missionary position allows the woman to fully relax her anus, making penetration much easier. The woman lies on her back with a pillow under her pelvis and her legs pulled up. The man should kneel or lie facing the woman and insert at an angle that is comfortable to both.

2) Flying Doggy is a variation of the doggy-style position. The man stands behind the woman and places his feet outside the legs of the woman. The man will be positioned higher and will be inserting into the anus in a more downward fashion.

2) Downward Doggy is another variation of doggy-style. The woman lies on her stomach, legs together, with the man lying on top of her, supported by his elbows and knees, which are straddling her hips. A pillow underneeath her pevic area helps with comfort and access.

Make sure more lube is applied in and around her anus, and a lot on your penis. Hold your penis by the base with one hand, rub the tip in a circular motion around her anus with light pressure while massaging her clitoris with the other hand (or she can do that herself). Then add just a little more pressure while making the circles smaller. Then (very important) have HER start to slowly push back against you until the head slides inside.

Usually (unless she’s loosened up or pushes all the way back onto you), you should stay in that position a little while until she’s comfortable with it and adjusts to the penis being inside her. Then she slowly (with your help pushing if she wants) pushes more back, and you both rock as your penis slides in and out deeper and deeper until you’re all the way in. Let her set the pace in terms of movement (fast or slow, deeper or more shallow penetration, harder thrusts, etc.). When you feel she’s ready to climax, manual stimulation of the clitoris can help take her over the edge .

As you can see an anal orgasm is completely achievable, and it will be very pleasurable for your woman. The key is lots of lube, lots of time,and letting her set the pace. When done properly, anal sex can be incredible and anal orgasms are a real possibility.

My book Anal Sex Secrets is a guide to great anal sex for both anal sex beginners and for couples who are searching for new things to try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anal sex lovers

When newly married my wife and I got into anal sex. We would have sex about one or two times daily. 50% of the time it was anal. After several months, anal sex was 90% of the time. She could cum anally and I loved the way she would squeeze the cum out of me. After penetration she was also able to gape for me and stay open if I pulled out. This was a great sight ! I would pull out and step back several paces and admire her lovely gape and then I would walk up behind her and in one thrust drive my hard dick all the way in her ! What a rush !

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anal for Her How I learned to give pain free anal.in How To
Please Release Me...Let Me Flow Men's Guide To Female Ejaculation. Introduction and tipsin How To
A Beginner's Guide to Dominating her First time Topping: how to start off right.in How To
Anal 101: Or How to Do It Right How to have Anal the right way.in How To
A Guide to Great Anal Sex Pt. 01 I. Female anatomy and the most intense orgasm possible.in How To
More Stories