Something For Everyone Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh sucks Shemale for the first time.
3.8k words
4.68
100.6k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is the second part in a series. I hate reading a story that stops in mid action, so each part is readable on it's own. The first part will explain everything, but if you just want a stroke/diddle session then this will probably do just fine. Please vote and leave feedback.***

Josh was the first of the three to wake up. He left the two women in bed and took a long hot shower. The water felt good as it cascaded over his body, and he soon found himself wondering what was going to happen next. The sex had been fantastic, but it wasn't what he had been expecting. He finally decided that it would be best to let things unfold as they would.

It was still early in the evening and Josh was beginning to feel hungry. He slipped downstairs to the kitchen and quickly rummaged through the refrigerator. He eventually placed an order for delivery from a local restaurant. Being Friday night, he knew it would be almost two hours before the food arrived. He retrieved a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and removed the cork.

"That looks good. Can I have a glass?" Came Brida's voice. She had just come down the stairs and was standing in the doorway.

"Sure thing. You two looked pretty comfortable so I let you sleep. I ordered dinner. I hope you like Chinese." Josh said as he reached into a cabinet for another glass. He poured the two glasses and handed one to her.

"I love Chinese and I'm starving." She said with a smile.

"Well, it's going to be about two hours. They are always busy on Friday nights." Josh explained.

"That's alright. Maybe we can find something to keep us occupied until it arrives." Brida said between sips of wine.

Josh smiled. He was curious about her, but didn't exactly know how to bring up the subject. He had a few questions but didn't know how to voice them. Brida was not new to the silence that this situation always brought up.

"It's all right to ask. I'll tell you." She said. She walked closer to him and leaned against a counter.

"Okay. Let's start off with umm…" Josh said before trailing off. He had no idea what to ask.

Brida laughed and took another drink of her wine. "I was born with both sexual organs. A rarity. My parents had to make the decision which gender I would be, and at the time, my male organs were more developed. I was made into a boy. Unfortunately my parents believed that the operation was the end of the issue. I had always been feminine but I began to really develop as a girl when I hit puberty." She explained to a very attentive Josh. "That had to be rough." He said.

"It was actually kind of liberating. I still wasn't old enough to be interested in boys, but I never felt like a boy. I had more in common with the girls and so I always felt out of place. Puberty just confirmed who I knew I was." She said.

"I guess it did work out. You are very attractive. Did you ever think about the operation?" Josh asked. He was feeling more comfortable discussing the subject now.

"To remove my penis? It was never an option. It's a part of me just as yours is for you. I would be mutilating myself if I had that operation. I am who I am, and I don't want to change. If someone can't handle who I am, then that's his or her problem. I don't advertise my situation because there are a lot of people who don't know how to handle the situation, but I've never hid it from someone who I've gotten close to." She explained.

"Dating has got to be difficult. Is it?" Josh asked as he poured more wine into his and her glasses.

Brida nodded. "I've had some ups and downs in that respect. Straight guys get freaked out and find it a challenge to their masculinity. Gay guys like the cock, but not the woman attached to it. But I'm not into the gay scene and I'm not attracted to them. I prefer a man who can appreciate me on a whole. I've found a few, but not any one to settle down with. I only told Penny today and I didn't know how you would react. I'm glad that you didn't freak out." She explained.

Josh laughed as he thought of how surprised he must have looked when he first realized that Brida was not what she seemed. "I was pretty shocked but I was also turned on. I've never had an experience with a guy and wouldn't pursue one. Penny and I have actually seen a few movies with transsexuals, so it's not as if the topic ever came up. I'll try most things once." He explained. Josh had been so intent on the conversation that he had not taken notice to Brida's appearance. She had slipped on a white blouse that she must have been wearing when she arrived. The top three buttons were open, and the tops of her tanned breasts were showing.

"I hope you try some things more than once." Brida said with a smile that broke the serious mood.

"When I find things that I like, I always at them to my repertoire." He replied.

Brida slid along the counter and moved closer to Josh. She sat her glass down on the counter and moved her hand over his. "Penny had some time play on her own. We can wake her up or I can give you the same chance." She said as she stroked the back of his hand. Her skin was soft and warm and the touché of her fingers was exciting.

"I think we should give Penny a chance to rest. We can wake her up when the food arrives. She enjoys dinner in bed." He said. Penny in fact did enjoy dining in bed, but Josh was more interested in testing his limits without being under the eye of his wife. He leaned forward and kissed Brida. It started off as a soft kiss, but picked up in intensity. The kisses were strong, but the pace was slow and relaxed. Josh took his time and stroked her sides and slowly moved to her breasts. He had known girls with implants and Brida's breasts were all natural. He leaned in further and kissed her neck, breathing in the heated mixture of her scent and perfume.

Josh once again felt one of Brida's hands over his, and let her slowly guide his hand downward. He knew what she was doing and nuzzled her neck as he waited almost breathlessly for contact. Josh almost jumped when his fingertips brushed against her cock. She had put on a pair of panties, and he could feel the hardness under the soft fabric. He instinctively grasped her shaft and began to slowly stroke it. The cotton panties added a new dimension to what he was experiencing and his stroking soon had Brida grinding her hips against his hand.

The panties were not designed with the male organ in mind. The more Josh stroked, the harder Brida became. Once she was fully erect, the head of her cock poked from the waistband. Josh felt the change in texture as his hand touched the head and also the wetness that leaked from the tip. He stroked just below the head a few times and felt even more of the fluid on his hand.

Brida grasped his hand in hers and slowly drew it upward. She leaned back and showed him the clear trail of stickiness on his hand. Before he could react, she kissed the wet patch and licked his hand clean. Josh was entranced as Brida let his hand go and leaned in to kiss him. Her lips met his, and her kiss was not tinged by a slight taste of saltiness. He slid his tongue into her mouth and found that not only was the taste stronger, but her mouth was even more slippery than before. He found his tongue grappling with hers and they continued until they broke breathlessly.

"Are you ready to try something new?" Brida asked him. She waited for him to nod his head before she continued. "Then help me up onto the counter."

Josh grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up onto the counter. He was now able to look at what he had been rubbing. Her white panties were barely containing her cock, and the head was poking out of the top like a turtle. Josh watched as a clear drop of liquid appeared in the slit and began to build. He hooked his fingers in the waistband, and Brida lifted her hips as he pulled her panties off. Josh dropped the panties on the floor and slowly ran his hands up Brida's legs. Her skin was silky smooth, and he massaged her thighs with his fingers.

Josh was acutely aware of her penis as it bobbed a few inches from his face. He studied it like an archeologist would study a new relic. The general shape was standard of course, but Josh had never paid much attention to any other cock but his own. She was smaller than him in size, and it was the little differences that he found intriguing. Her shaft matched her deeply tanned skin, but the head was tinged with red. He also noticed that where his cock showed many visible veins, her cock was smooth.

"You can touch it." Brida said to him. She reached out and began rubbing his arm, which excited him even more. Josh was hesitant even after what had already occurred between He, Brida and Penny. He continued to massage her thighs for a few seconds before he decided to make a move. He slid a hand up her thigh and onto her stomach, totally avoiding her twitching penis. He rubbed her stomach in small circles and slowly inched down. Her skin seemed to get hotter the lower her moved and after a few slow seconds, his hand touched the base of her shaft.

The initial contact had been made, and Josh continued to move slowly. Brida let him take his time as he slowly moved his hand down her hard shaft. He stroked her cock like one would a cat, and it throbbed from the attention. Brida purred her approval and Josh felt a bit bolder. He curled his fingers gently around her shaft and gave her a soft squeeze. Her flesh was both hard and soft at the same time, and where it was not unfamiliar it was still exciting and new.

"That feel's wonderful. Do you like?" Brida asked him. She flexed her muscles and Josh could feel her cock jump in his hand.

"This is…different, but…enjoyable." Josh said slowly. He had overcome his initial hesitance, and began slowly stroking her cock. He had believed that all cocks were covered in soft skin, but hers seemed even softer. He continued stroking and watched as more fluid oozed from the head. The clear stream soon reached his thumb and began to build on his skin. He had come this far and was starting to move his hand to taste the fluid, but came up with another idea.

Josh looked Brida in the eyes before dropping his head. He swiped his tongue into the puddle on his thumb. He pulled away and a string of the sticky juice hung from his tongue. Josh pulled his tongue back into his mouth and spread the fluid along his palate. The taste was stronger than before but it wasn't unpleasant. Josh repeated the process, but leaned forward to kiss Brida instead of swallowing. His tongue wrapped against hers again and they kissed until her essence was gone.

Brida was making small movements with her hips and humping her cock in Josh's hand. He began to tease her, and let his hand move with her thrusts, reducing the friction on her cock. He soon released her cock all together and watched as she gave a few short thrusts into the air.

"That's not fair!" Brida exclaimed. She was smiling but Josh could tell that she was revved up to a fever pitch.

"What's not fair? You asked me if I was ready to try something new, and I did. What more could you want?" He teased her.

"I want to come." She said as her hips gave an involuntary jerk.

Josh smiled and continued to tease her. "I knew that already, but I'm feeling pretty hungry. I don't know if I can continue until after dinner. The wine is just not satisfying." He said.

Brida grabbed his hands and pulled him forward. "I can give you something to snack on until the food arrives." She told him. Her voice was breathy and he could feel a slight tremble course through her. Her cock was almost touching his chin, and he could smell the chlorine-tinged scent of her fluid. Josh had made up his mind to try everything, and he was ready to take the last step.

"Say please." He said to her with a grin as he looked into her eyes.

"Please." Brida asked in her sweetest voice with her eyes pleading with him. Her hands were gently squeezing his, and her cock bobbed in anticipation.

Josh kept his eyes locked to hers as he dipped his head down. The head of her cock brushed against his bottom lip, and he slowly sucked it into his mouth. He kept just the head in his mouth and sucked slowly. He drew the fluid from her like soda through a straw, and her quiet mewling was evident approval. Josh tried to think of all of the things that he liked. He started by lightly rotating his tongue around the head as he kept her from going any deeper. He then flattened his tongue and slipped it under the sensitive glands. Josh bobbed his head slowly and let the head of her cock glide across his soft tongue. He could feel Brida lifting her hips and trying to push deeper, but he held her at bay.

The tension in Brida's hands let Josh know that she was enjoying what he was doing, but wanted more. He began to let more of her cock slide into his mouth with each stroke and was soon sucking most of her shaft. He kept going for more until the tip of her cock was tapping at the back of her throat. He could see that there was less than an inch left and decided to take it all. On the next stroke, he kept moving until he had taken her full length. He relaxed and concentrated on not panicking, and found that he was able to keep his gag reflex down for a few seconds.

"Oh yes." Brida moaned, and Josh felt her cock throb in his mouth. This was an experience that he had never thought he would have. Even more so, he would have never thought that he would enjoy it. Here he was, in his kitchen with a gorgeous woman who just happened to have a cock that was firmly planted in his mouth. He pulled his mouth off and looked down at her stiff rod. It was wet and shiny from his saliva and seemed even bigger than before. He knew that she would not last much longer, and he would have broken the final boundary.

Josh licked her cock like a lollipop before sliding it back into his mouth. He skin had cooled and felt refreshing as it slid along his tongue. He returned to sucking her and he alternating between short strokes and ones in which he engulfed her full length. He had been so entranced with her cock that he had totally forgotten about her balls. He remedied that by cupping them in his hand and massaging them as he sucked her prick. Her skin was tight and Josh knew that she was not far from climaxing. He tightened his lips and began tugging on her sack as he did so. He stretched the tightly drawn skin and he felt Brida begin to shake.

"I'm going to come." Brida announced and her hands patted his forearms. He knew that she was warning him, but he had gone too far to not experience it all. He looked back into her eyes and hummed his approval to her. That turned out to be all that she needed. He felt her cock grow and the head seemed ready to explode. The swelling stopped as quickly as it happened and then her cock exploded. Josh had backed off a few inches, and the first spurt coated the back of his tongue. He was barley about to discern the taste before another spurt joined the first. Josh kept sucking as she unloaded into his mouth. He let the gooey cream collect in his mouth and swirled it around her cock.

The taste of her cum wasn't much different than her earlier fluid, but the consistency was different. He had swallowed his own jism on occasion after fucking Penny, but it was mixed with her own cream. This was like warm custard, and it was undiluted. The taste was no unpleasant and Josh let in slide down his throat. He kept still until he was sure that she wasn't too sensitive and then slowly sucked her clean. Her shaft softened and began to shrink, and he was surprised when his suction drew another rope of cream from her.

"I wasn't expecting that." He said with a laugh as withdrew her now limp cock from his mouth.

"I hope you weren't too disgusted." Brida said with a smile. It was evident that Josh had enjoyed himself.

Josh laughed and stood upright. His back was slightly cramped from having been bent for so long and he stretched. His own erection tented his shorts and Brida reached out and wrapped her hand around it. Josh had been so absorbed in what he was doing that he had not noticed how hard he was.

"I think we need to take care of this. I think I know exactly where it will fit." She said as she pulled her legs up. Brida sucked one of her fingers and then brought the wet digit to her ass. Josh watched as she slid it into her brown hole and slowly pumped it in and out. Her asshole winked as she removed her finger and parted again when she returned her newly wet finger and pushed it in. Her hole was soon shiny and wet from her saliva and she pulled Josh forward by his cock.

Josh knew she was experienced, but his experience told him that a little more lube was in order. Luckily there was a bottle of cooking oil on the counter, which he quickly grabbed. Brida didn't resist as he flipped the cap and poured some oil only his finger. He teased her hole before slipping his finger inside. The inside of her ass was hot and tight and he fingered her until she began to loosen up. He was going to use a bit more oil but she stopped him.

"I like to feel the friction, so don't use any more oil. Just stick that cock in me now." She said to him.

Brida held her ass cheeks apart and opened her hole as Josh abandoned the oil. He grabbed his prick and felt like a warrior about to spear an enemy as he zeroed in on the starfish of her ass. He wiggled the head against the hole and began to slowly push. Her ring resisted but he continued to push until he felt her begin to falter. Another push and he watched as her ass began swallowing his cock. The head popped in as if it had been caught in a vacuum.

"Don't stop." Brida pleaded and Josh heeded her plea. He pushed forward and slowly buried his cock in her ass. Her tan hole was a hot contrast to his lighter skin, and he watched his shaft as he began to slide in and out of her. Josh gritted his teeth as the tight confines of her ass molded to fit his cock. Her walls collapsed with every withdrawal and were forced apart with every thrust. He and Penny always used plenty of lube, but there was something to be said for using less. Her walls were sticky and they clung to his every movement.

Josh was too excited to last long, and he knew it. He slid his hands under her lower back and pulled her toward him. He picked up speed as he fucked her, and kept her balanced on the edge of the counter. She leaned closer and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and moaned constantly as he drilled her.

"That's it. Nice and hard." She gasped.

Josh was spurred on by her talk and he settled her back down on the counter. He gripped the edge of the counter in his hands and used it as leverage to pound into her. The room was filled with the gurgling sounds of her ass as he pounded into her and the smacks of flesh hitting flesh. He didn't try to hold off his orgasm and continued to slam into her as he felt his cock beginning to swell. Josh felt his stomach tighten and groaned as his cock exploded. He kept thrusting as he filled her hole, and the resulting squishing sounds spurred him.

The fuck didn't end until Josh could no longer move. He stayed with his hands braced on the counter as he caught his breath. He could feel Brida's ass pulsing rhythmically around him and hear her still gasping for air. It took a few minutes for him to move. When he did, he pulled away and his cock slowly slipped from her ass. He breathed heavily as he watched her still open hole slowly begin to drip his deposit.

"I'm not cleaning the counter." Came Penny's voice. She had awoken during their fuck and had decided to watch instead of join. She was smiling like the Cheshire cat and she was leaning in the doorway.

"I ordered dinner and was just keeping occupied until it arrived." Josh said innocently. He knew that Penny wasn't angry.

"That's fine. I had my appetizer before you arrived, but we all get to have dessert together." She laughed.

12