Bad Day

Story Info
Domme wife has a bad day, so husband pays.
2k words
4.23
133.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsmepls
fsmepls
3 Followers

My wife, Lisa is my Queen and my only reason for living. She dominates me not only sexually but everything I do including the air I breathe at times. She is a Legal Secretary at a local law firm and sometimes has very stressful days which means I usually suffer for it. Last night for instance she had to work late so I got home first. She called me and said, "I'll be home in five minutes. Be waiting at the door with a glass of wine, my crop and the cock and ball harness." She hangs up without saying goodbye. I know I'm in for a rough night. I scramble to open the wine and find the crop and harness and am waiting by the door just in time. She comes through the door and immediately starts berating me because the air conditioner in her car would not work on the way home. She takes the crop out of my hand and starts beating me mercilessly with it.

THWACK! "You worthless pig!" she shouted.

THWACK! "You should have known to have my air conditioner checked out before summer"

THWACK! "I'm all sweaty and gross"

THWACK! CRACK! "You better pray my lingerie isn't ruined you muther fucker!"

TWACK! "STRIP! NOW!"

I hurry to strip my clothes off as fast as possible but this is hard to do considering she hasn't stopped hitting me with the crop.

THWACK! "Hurry up bitch, I don't have all night." THWACK!

THWACK! "Put the cock and ball harness on! NOW! You better get it good and tight little boy. If I have to redo it you'll be very sorry."

By now I am rock hard making it impossible to properly put on the harness.

THWACK! "WHATS THE PROBLEM BITCH!"

"I'm hard Mistress I can put it on."

She smiles a wicked smile "I'll take care of that! Down on all fours!" she commands "Turn away from me." She then starts kicking me in the nuts from behind gently at first but picking up the pace and the force gradually until I am begging her to stop. She was right she took care of the hard on. My gut was churning from the pain.

THWACK! CRACK! CRACK! "What are you waiting on!"

Fortunately she turned her attention to the wine while I struggled to get the harness on. It's an evil device that fastens around both my sack and shaft and also separates my balls. It is impossible to get an erection without causing great pain and discomfort. After she inspected the job I had done she seemed satisfied. What a relief! She would have tightened it unbearably had she had to do it herself.

THWACK! "On your back slut!"

Once I was on my back she laid down the crop momentarily to undress. What an awesome creature! She has a nice round ass to die for. She had on mid thigh length black skirt with a white blouse. Her long brown hair was put up in a loose bun on top of her head. She wore back stockings with a matching thong and garter belt. Her amazing 36d tits held up by a sheer, almost see through bra.

"You're going to clean my sweaty ass with your tongue you worthless pig. If you do a good job maybe I'll allow you the privilege of cleaning my pussy too."

She stood over my face facing down my body and slowly descended onto my mouth with her sweet ass. As she settled in she picked up the crop. THWACK! On my thigh.

"Get to work!"

I started to nibble and lick around her bud. She was quite sweaty and the musky smell was heaven. This was no new task for me. I had spent many hours under that wonderful ass in the past five years. She had been on me now for several minutes and it was getting difficult to breathe. She lifted every so often an allowed me a small gasp of air but I was starting to get dizzy. THWACK! THWACK! The crop came down on my thigh again, first one then the other.

"You'll not be tasting my sweet pussy if that's the best you can do. Get that worthless tongue of yours up my ass and fuck me good!"

I made my tongue as rigid as I could and started to work it in her tight hole. This started to get to her as she began grinding and moaning making it even harder for me to breathe.

"DEEPER BITCH!" as she started to grind back and forth harder and harder. "DEEPER!" she demanded as started to rub her pussy with one hand and play with my bound up cock and balls with the other. "GET IT IN THERE DEEPER YOU PIG!" My cock was trying to get hard but couldn't witch added to my discomfort. "Fuck my ass with your tongue you worthless piece of shit! That's it! That's it! That's Mommy's good boy! Ohhhhhhhh I'm cumming" She bounced up and down so hard on my face as she came I was finally getting some air but I thought she broke my nose! Finally she came to a rest and I continued to lick and kiss her pretty pink bud until she got up off of me.

"Crawl to the bedroom little man I'm not done with you by a long shot. Do you think you've earned the right to lick my pussy slut?"

"No Mistress."

"Very good bitch, you haven't. Maybe there is still hope." THWACK! "HURRY UP! Get your useless ass in the bedroom"

Once in the bedroom I knew what she could do to me was limitless. She pulled the toy box out from under the bed and opened it. "I'm gonna fuck your ass with the big strap on little boy, and you're going to take it like a little bitch in heat." First she cuffed my hands behind my back and then she attached a spreader bar to my ankles. "Kneel," she said which was difficult to do with the spreader bar. I watched with fear and excitement as she stepped into the harness of the strap on. The cock she chose was the biggest one in her collection. Long, thick, black and very realistic. "You suck mommy's cock like a good boy and get it all nice and wet. Better do a good job because that's all the lube you'll get tonight bitch" I slowly started to suck the head. I hated doing this, it was very humiliating. She soon grew impatient and grabbed me by the ears and started to fuck my face very roughly. "I want to see that cock in your throat slut!" I gagged every time she tried to fuck my throat and globs of drool ran down my chin and out of my nose. "We have some work to do on your deep throating skills I see." She laughed and laughed at my torment. Finally she pulled it out of my mouth and grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head. She twisted it until I was staring up at her "Beg me to fuck your ass."

"Please fuck my ass."

"I can't hear you?"

"Please Mistress, please fuck my ass."

"I might as well," she said as she threw me down on my face by the hair she was holding "you're not much of a cock sucker!"

She moved around behind me with her crop in hand. THWACK! "GET THAT ASS UP HIGH!" she commanded. She knelt down behind me and started rubbing her cock up and down my crack. "I hope you're a better fuck than you are a sucker, I'm not stopping till I cum." she informed me. As she started to work the huge cock in my ass I felt as though I would be ripped in half. "This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts me." she giggled. As soon as she got the head worked in she rammed it home all the way to the hilt. I nearly passed out from the pain. She just held it in place for a second as she reached around to fondle my still harnessed cock and balls. "Tell me how my big cock feels slut."

"It hurts!" I groaned

"You ain't seen nothing yet bitch!" she slowly started to work the monster in and out me SMACK SMACK SMACK on my ass "FUCK ME BACK YOU CUNT!" she demanded.

I raised my ass higher and started to work back to her thrusting. Once I loosened up I started to like the feel of it and my cock was trying to get hard again causing my balls to throb and my stomach to hurt. She had hold of my hips now and was tearing into me with everything she had. If I looked up at the mirror on the closet door I could see her beautiful face and her awesome breasts swaying to and fro as she fucked me. She was getting close I could tell by the steady guttural moan coming from her throat. "YEAH BITCH, I'M GONNA FILL YOU UP!" she screamed as she finally came and collapsed on top of me. She composed herself and pulled the beast out of me. She went to the bathroom and left me lying there. I felt like a cheap used whore and I loved it if it made her happy. When she came back she took off the spreader bar and ordered me onto the bed on my back. She climbed up on top of me in a 69 and plopped her very wet pussy right on my face. As I tongued her slit she started undoing the harness while licking my balls. "I'm going to free MY cock for MY pleasure." she said, "If you come, I'll make you regret it." she snarled. Once I was free she stared licking the shaft from top to bottom and then every once in a while swallowing the whole thing down her throat and swirling her tongue around the shaft. It felt like heaven. She knew how much I could take, so when I got close she sat straight up on my face and ground her wonderful pussy into my face. I was literally drowning in her pussy but I loved every second of it! After she came again she turned around and straddled my throbbing cock. She was holding it by the root and rubbing it up and down her slit while licking her lips. "Wanna cum little man?"

"YES please Mistress."

"How bad? What are you willing to do?"

"I'll do ANYTHING my wonderful Mistress."

"Anything?"

"Yes anything, Please oh PLEASE let me cum!?"

"Wanna cum in my pussy Bitch?"

"Yes, YES, YES!"

"You WILL clean up your mess with your tongue." she growled as she sank down on my cock. My heart sank for a moment as the reality of what she said sank in. She knew I hated the disgusting task of eating my cum more than anything. My mind was taken away for a moment as she started to grind. She knew I couldn't hold out long and she was right. I pumped shot after shot into her hot wet pussy. It seemed like gallons. She clamped down hard and pulled off so as to not lose any and climbed back over my face. "Open your mouth." she demanded. I didn't. she slapped me so hard I saw stars "I SAID OPEN YOUR MOUTH CUNT!" she screamed. At this point I knew resistance would only get me more punishment so I opened up. She let go of the muscles that held her pussy shut and slowly my cum mixed with hers started dripping out. Next she sat down on my face. "Fuck my pussy with your tongue and clean me out. Don't miss a drop!" I licked and fucked her with my tongue until she was satisfied that I had cleaned her good and then it began. She started riding my face with reckless abandon. My face was gooey mess and very slippery. She rode and rode and rode and came and came and came until she exhausted. My face was very sore but I was very happy!

I can't wait till she has another bad day!

fsmepls
fsmepls
3 Followers