Coffee

Story Info
Found her on the train.
5.1k words
4.31
41.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone into town to catch up with an old friend of mine. We had not seen each other for quite a few years; he was just passing through on his way to Sydney so I drove out to the airport to meet him as he was only going to be in town for an hour between his flights.

My plan was to leave my car at the service station just across from the airport to get the 10,000 km service done and catch the train back to town. From there, it was only a short walk from the station to my motel where I was staying for the few days I was in town.

My old friend was waiting at the café at the airport, we greeted each other with a warm hug and sat down and had a few cups of coffee as we chatted about what we had been doing for the last few years since we had seen each other.

Too soon the announcement was made for his flight for Sydney. We said our good bys and he walked out to catch his plane. I walked over to the railway station to wait for the train.

I checked the timetable and saw that it was ten minutes for the next train was to arrive, so I walked over to the refreshment stand and bought another cup of coffee and sat down and drank it while I waited for the train. Soon the ten minutes was up and there was no sign of the train.

I asked a fellow traveller whom I hoped new a little more about the habits of the local transport system than I did, he cheerfully told me that if the train arrived in the next ten minutes we would be very fortunate as it was typical for the trains to operate very erratically.

Not having anything else to do, I thought I would have enough time to have another drink.

{This was in hindsight a very good or very bad decision on my part dear reader and I will leave that judgement up to you after you have read this story}

It was getting a fair bit warmer, so this time I purchased a fairly large bottle of ice cold Coca-cola and drank it. I had just finished it when the train finally pulled into the station. It was very full of people which somewhat puzzled me as it was just a little before midday and this was a time I; as an outsider from the town would have expected the train to be fairly empty. I looked around at my fellow passengers, there was a very pretty young woman standing beside me, I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

I said to her "Where is everyone going?"

She explained "The Wombats have made the final of the local one day cricket competition, they are all going to watch the game, and it is a day-nighter."

"Are you going along to the match?" I enquired.

"No, I am going to meet Susan in town and we are going to the movies."

"I take it Susan is a friend of yours?" I asked.

She replied "Yes, Susan is my dearest friend we went through school together."

"You don't follow the Wombats then?"

"Oh, yes I do, but I promised Susan that I would go to the movies with her, which was before the Wombats made it into the final game, but Susan detests cricket, unfortunately."

"That must be a disappointment for you then, to miss seeing your team in the finals."

"Yes, such a shame, but I promised Susan that I would go out with her, and that is that."

I said,"I hope Susan knows what a good and true friend she has in you. Many would change their mind and go to the match."

She just smiled back at me, blushing slightly as though I had embarrassed her.

The train, after what seemed like ages pulled into the station where the cricket supporters disembarked. This only left the young girl and me in the carriage. The train was just pulling out of the station when to my utter horror; there was an announcement over the public address system

"Attention Passengers there has been a fault on the line, the train will be proceeding at quarter speed to avoid any risk of derailment. The Journey to Central will take mush longer than time tabled ~ Express Rail regrets the delay and regrets that the journey will be prolonged."

The young girl sat down on the now vacant seat and smiled at me, I sat down opposite her and asked "Have you chosen which movie you are going to see?"

"No, the choice of movie is Susan's this time; I chose last week's movie." "You have been doing this for quite a while, these weekly outings to the movies?"

"Yes, Ever since Susan and Ann split up. She was very heart broken by their parting of the ways. I never much liked Ann so it cannot say I was displeased that they split up. It made it very hard to visit her at their flat, and like I said Susan and I have been friends for so long."

I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable, having drunk so much coffee and the fairly large bottle of Coca-Cola, my bladder was telling me I needed to piss. I had not, in my wildest imagination dreamt that this trip would take as long as it had and we were still quite a ways from the city.

I was sitting there feeling more and more uncomfortable; I crossed my legs and squeezed them together in an effort to resist the urges to piss. I become all the more uncomfortable and was feeling very embarrassed.

The urge to piss was becoming harder and harder to resist, I reached down and squeezed my cock in an effort to stop this dreaded desire.

As I was doing this I glanced at the young woman, her smile was getting wider and wider as she saw my predicament, and I thought she was just about to start laughing at me. To my utter horror she did start to giggle which quickly turned into uncontrolled laughter.

{Now dear reader, I do not know how many of you have ever been in this predicament, absolutely bursting for a piss, no toilet about anywhere and having a girl having hysterics laughing at you. I assure you it is not funny at all!!!}

In a last desperate effort I stood up and sort of stamped my legs up and down to try to stop the piss from leaving my body. Of course the girl did nothing to help with her continued laughing at my predicament.

She was slapping her legs with the palms of her hands and obviously having a wonderful joke at my expense and total embarrassment.

Seeing that I was not going to win the battle with my bursting bladder, I opened my fly and pulled my penis out; momentarily the girl stopped laughing and looked me straight in the eyes.

Even in the state I was in; I could read this as a challenge between her and me. I am not one to shirk a direct challenge. She had now totally stopped laughing at me, her mood had changed dramatically, instead of merriment in her eyes there was lust, this surprised me greatly, but I was in no condition to think at all about this sudden mood change.

I could no longer resist the urge to piss, and taking her look as a challenge I pissed! Not on the carriage floor, not against the wall, nor on the seat; but right on the girls face!

She did not attempt to move; she squinted her eyes, to stop the piss going into them; she opened her mouth and let me piss straight into it.

The piss was simply gushing from me like a torrential down pour, her mouth soon become full and she pursed her lips and squirted the piss straight back at me drenching my shirt.

Meanwhile I had drenched her hair soaked her face and the piss was pouring off her face onto her dress. It was quickly becoming soaked.

I moved the strong flow of urine back into her opened mouth and she continued to spray my piss back at me. I could soon see that she did not have a bra on, as the material had become very translucent as it became wet.

Her nipples were becoming erect and poking hard against the sopping material. I changed the direction of where I was pissing and pissed on her breasts each one in turn.

Her whole dress was just about soaked right through, and I could see the outline of her little panties through the dress material.

At last the piss subsided. She was soaked to the skin, and she had pretty much managed to make my clothes pretty wet by squirting my piss back on me.

I was still standing in front of her, my cock was still poking out of my trousers, she knelt on the floor in front of me, and she opened her mouth and took my cock into it.

She started sucking and almost instantly my cock was becoming hard, very hard!

I had not been this turned on for such a long time. As my cock become harder she took more and more of it into her mouth and down into her throat.

Soon my cock was soon buried right in her mouth as deep as it was possible to go. I gently thrust in and out of her.

I looked down at her; her eyes were closed as I fucked her mouth, very soon I felt my orgasm approaching.

She must have become aware of it too, as she opened her eyes and stared up at me, she continued to suck on my cock deep in her throat, my cock began to quiver, my whole body shook in ecstasy as the cum shot deep in her throat.

I could not help my self, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it towards me in an effort to get deeper into her, and my cock seemed to go deeper and deeper into her throat (if that was possible) as I spurted even more cum into her.

She began to gag and pulled her head back, fighting to regain her breath. I was totally spent, she leant forward and reached around my body and hugged her face into my groin, she was squeezing my ass very tightly.

I looked down and saw for the first time how wet we were, our clothes, the floor seemed awash in my piss. The front of my shirt and trousers were soaked, her hair, the entire front of her dress was soaked totally, with piss still dripping off it and much of the back of her dress to.

The piss had seeped into our shoes, our socks were wet, and in short we looked like a pair of drowned rats!

And you could see through the front of her dress, not that it left much to the imagination anyway being very short and skimpy. The only dry thing was her shoulder bag which was on the seat a little away from us.

I reached down and helped her to her feet. We just stared into each others eyes, somewhat bewildered by what had just happened. I reached around and hugged her sopping body against mine. She responded holding me hard.

We looked around as we felt the train beginning to slow as it approached the station.

I looked out as it came to a halt, luckily for us there was not a soul about.

I said "My motel is only a short distance from the station and it may be best if you come back with me until we can clean ourselves up."

She nodded at me, in agreement. She grabbed her bag and we ran from the train, out into the street and down the road holding hands as we ran. I am sure the people out in the street wondered what we were up to as we raced by.

We did not slow until we got to the door of my motel room, I opened it quickly and we collapsed on the bed exhausted from the run and the tension from our encounter.

After a few moments recovering our breaths, we got up and I undid the fasteners on her dress and peeled the sopping cloth from her body, her breasts were not large, just a nice size, her aureole was quite pronounces and her nipples were quite long, very beautiful and very hard.

I reached around her thighs and rolled her panties down her legs.

They where quite damp and stuck between her legs, I had to give them a little tug to get them to release from her body. Her public hair had been shaved carefully way, and her pussy looked like that of a pubescent young girl, it was so beautiful, her clit stood erect poking up from its cute little hood.

Her labia were swollen with sexual desire.

I sat her down on the edge of the bed and kneeled down and carefully removed her shoes and then her very wet socks, I threw her socks, panties and dress on to the floor in the nearby bathroom. I knelt down before her and pushed her down on the bed.

I lifted up her legs and placed then over my shoulders so I could get close to her wondrous pussy. She reached out behind herself and grabbed a pillow to put under her head watching me intently as I tentatively licked the slit between the labia, gently parting them with my tongue.

I licked up and down the slit parting it wider and wider, I slowly moved my tongue up to her clit and licked it tentatively.

I felt a small shudder go through her body as I licked and slowly sucked her clit very gently.

Her legs tensed a little and she squeezed my head with a gentle pressure as I continued to lick and suck her clit.

I moved down a little further and gently probed with my tongue into her vagina. It was so wet and it smelt so wonderful, that taste of woman I love so much.

I probed further into her with my tongue, her taste was exquisite I could smell her smell of sexual excitement and also the odour of my piss on her body.

I was probing and licking as deeply into her body as my tongue would go, the feel, the taste was so erotic. I was almost unaware of her as a person; so involved was I with the sensations of her body.

I could feel the heat, the smell, the taste and the dampness, and I was becoming lost in the sensations of her.

I was nearly unaware of her legs squeezing much harder against my head, as my caressing of her vagina with my tongue became harder she was becoming wetter.

Her body was pushing up against my mouth, her juices thicker and her smell stronger. My mouth was becoming full with her wetness as I sucked and slurped her juices from her pussy.

This is almost heaven to me; I reached up with my finger and very gently caressed her clitoris: it was so hard and seemed to pulsate against the tip of my finger.

With my other hand I reached down and fumbled with the belt of my trousers and managed to undo it and drag both them and my underpants off, I am to this day not sure how I managed this manoeuvre but I did succeed.

For the second time in a fairly short time my cock was very, very hard. I moved her legs back as I stood up.

I moved the tip of my penis against her vagina and pressed.

My penis slid into her well lubricated body with ease; I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing it as I thrust in and out of her.

I pushed her legs back and this had the effect of allowing my penis to penetrate her deeper and deeper as I thrust into her luscious body.

I was thrusting in and out of her with as much force as I could.

My penis was making squelching sounds as I thrust harder and harder, quicker and quicker into her.

Her body was quivering, she reached up and grabbed my back with both hands, I could feel her nails penetrating my skin she was grabbing my back with all her force as she tried to drag my whole body into hers.

I could feel the pain as her fingernails dug deep into my skin.

I felt my body shuddering and quivering as I thrust into her.

She was moaning softly!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She almost whispered.

I felt so wonderful, my body tensed as my orgasm approached, her body was responding, her vagina was pulsating around my penis, trying to squash it!

She tried to squeeze it into nothingness, to consume the very essence of me.

I thrust forward deeper harder deeper into her, my body tensed as I discharged my cum deep into her, her body responding by trying to milk the last drop of cum from my penis.

Her fingernails gouged grooves into my back; as if she was trying to make us one body, one entity as we clasped each other in the throes of orgasm.

He legs slid around my waist and squeezed me, I squeezed her hard and moved forward against her breasts and gently kissed her lips.

They still had the taste of my piss on them. We both smelt of piss and of sex.

We rolled on to our sides and held each other gently caressing each others body, and then we just held each other.

She sighed softly and closed her eyes.

I guess that we must have dozed off, because the next thing that I remember was the feeling of movement next to me.

I opened my eyes and looked into her still sleeping face, her hair was in total disarray, and her make up was quite smudged, well to put it mildly she was a mess but stilled looked like an angel to me.

Yes indeed she still looked like an angel sleeping beside me.

I still had my damp shirt on and while a little dampness had gone from it; it was quite uncomfortable so I propped my self up and removed it.

My movement must have awakened her, because she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me; she had a puzzled expression on her face.

Which was quickly replaced by an expression of total dismay, as she realised what we had done.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled that cute smile of hers at me; she rolled over to the side of the bed.

Got to her feet and walked around to the side where I was sort of propped up on my hands and arms, gently she took hold of my hand nearest to her and pulled me up.

I stood up and she led me into the bathroom.

She let go of my hand and motioned for me to sit on the floor.

The floor looked so cold so I pulled down the bath mat and sat on that.

She moved in front of me, and I thought she wanted me to suck her beautiful pussy I moved my mouth close to it, not paying very much attention to what she was doing.

I must admit I got quite a shock as a very strong jet of piss squirted into my open mouth, so taken aback by this was I that I coughed and spluttered as I fought to clear my airways of her fluid.

She must have taken a little pity on me because she stopped pissing in my mouth. She seemed quite happy pissing on my hair and then over the rest of my body.

I managed to catch my breath and she reached down and gently lifted my chin and she pissed in my mouth again, this time I was prepared and squirted her piss back at her, just as she had done to me back on the train.

Her pissing subsided and I felt comfortable grabbing her firm ass and pulling her pussy hard against my mouth where I licked and sucked the last of her wetness from her body.

She grabbed the back of my head with some force and forced my mouth against her pussy even harder; she rubbed her clit, her labia against my face with a very forceful grip.

Fuck! She was masturbating herself with my face.

I cannot say that this was the most pleasant experience I had ever had, she was quite rough as the forced my face into her pussy, she moaned, and pushed ever harder against me.

She was holding my head with her hands forcing my face into her.

I felt her body vibrate and tense as she moved against my face.

She squeezed my face into her, smothering me with her juices. Her body was quivering and then thrusting against me.

Her heat was oppressive; I felt she was drowning me with her wetness. I was gasping for breath.

She slowly released me.

At last I managed to get some air into my lungs to breathe! The overpowering odour of her cunt, the taste of her juices, my senses where reeling from the very presence of her.

Finally and I staggered to my feet still feeling numb from what had transpired and held her tightly in my arms.

She responded by hugging me.

I manoeuvred her into the shower and turned it on.

We washed each other gently feeling each others body as we soaped and caressed each other.

I kissed her on the mouth, her tongue probed into my mouth gently interacting with mine, soon we were kissing each other very hard.

Our tongues entwined, our saliva mixing as we sucked the breath from each other.

My hands drifted down to her ass and squeezed both of her cheeks which much force, her ass felt so good, so soft and round and smooth, her skin felt so wonderful, so soft, and so divine.

She was holding me with her hands and arms around my back, she held on hard as we continued kissing , it was quite painful in a delicious kind of way as she held me where he finger nails had dug grooves into me earlier.

The soap and water on it made it sting quite badly, her hands rubbed my back.

I continued to squeeze her ass; as I broke off the kiss and pushed her against the shower walls and started nibbling on her hard nipples.

12