Rape Fantasies: A Female's Viewpoint

Story Info
Feminine perspective on control fantasies.
2k words
3.99
97.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Perspective on Rape

Rape Fantasies: A Female's Viewpoint

Yet again, the week end papers contained several stories where, men, of uncertain age have attacked, assaulted and raped a fellow girl, one was in her late teens, the other an old age pensioner. When we see such headlines, most sensible people will shudder at the news, again a girl, a woman having her body brutalised by some power crazed, male, or even worse a group of males.

We all know, or least has a good idea why men sexually attack girls (and boys). Mostly it is about power one way or another. We all dread the phone call from a friend, with the news that some one we know, are found of; have been assaulted, sexually, be it physically, or through the use of drugs or even both. The other month, after a case in the UK of a drug rape, I did a10-15 minute internet search. By then, I knew which the better brands of drug were, and got as far as entering my credit card details on having some sent to the UK, together with some other drugs... Worryingly simple in this day and age, a world with fewer frontiers, barriers; so much for the internet.

So, if in real life, outside of this cyberspace, we all are scared of rape, appalled when it is carried out. So, why do many online, in Literotica, seem to have fantasies about non consent, being forced up against the wall, clothes ripped away, the man, smelling of stale booze, stale cigarette smoke, biting out necks, forcing their way onto us; into us, fucking us against our will; our consent, raping us? Whilst writing this essay, article, some of the non consent stories were, well very arousing, and many seem to be written by females. Is this a form of being hypocritical?

It is also the act of sodomy, buggery that many imagine, are intrigued by, aroused over. A lot of females, so it seems are scared, of anal sex, or even just anal stimulation in real life. But in the world of cyber space, cyber sex... cyber rape why do many imagine being bent over, being arse fucked, arse raped, buggered by the over powering aggressor, and being forced to succumb to their (the aggressors, and possibly the victim's) wanton desires.

rape - Dictionary one verb: to force someone to have sex when they are unwilling, using violence or threatening behaviour

rape - Dictionary two verb: (of a man) force (another person) to have sexual intercourse with him against their will.

Can a girl rape another girl? This is something that you never seem to read about in the news, see on the media or TV. Certainly according to one online dictionary, it seems to suggest that only males can commit rape.

Four years ago, or so I was starting to become aware of my bi-curiosity again. During which stage, I was in hospital undergoing minor surgery. As a result of that short stay, I dreamt about being raped, but not by a male, that petrifies me, seriously. The dream, or fantasy goes along the lines of the following.

"I wake up; the room is dark, small shadows flicker from the monitoring equipment. I am aware of what is happening, despite my drug induced haze; where I am, but find moving difficult, talking practically impossible. I hear the heart rate monitor increase, together with my brain activity. The specialist Intensive care nurse enters the room, checking me over, having been alerted by the remote sensors. She talks softly, removing the bed covers checking the dressings, all the way talking to me, saying sweet things. Asking if I can't sleep and the like, aware that I am conscious even though unable to reply. This carries on for several minutes... She turns to me, aware that I can see, appreciate what's happening, but unable to respond.

She tells me that she has moments like that, where she can't sleep, and her best cure for insomnia is a good cum. With that, she removes my bed clothes, exposing my night dress, making me feel cold, exposed, slowly it dawns on me, as I become aware that she has hitched up my night dress, feeling the cool air on my thighs; on my mound, feeling open, exposed, vulnerable.

She catches my attention, her eyes staring at me as she slowly unzips her uniform, a wry smile appearing on her face, exposing her shoulders as she slides the uniform onto the floor, standing before me in her lingerie. Black in colour, the cups are sheer, translucent, the outline of her areola clearly visible, as are her nipples, hard, prominent, suddenly looking very dominant; her black sheer thong showing her neatly trimmed mound her legs muscular yet shapely,

My mind a turmoil, scared, thoughts racing through my head, as I realise what she meant, by "cum". I feel her breath on my legs, her lips and she kisses me, caressing her breasts over my body, her mouth kissing, licking my neck, my chin. As her tongue touched my exposed breast, my nipple, I feel revulsion, helplessness but my body rebels, the nipple becoming firm, my nerve endings alive, I squirm, squeal in anger, but unable to resist as she abuses my sexuality. She continues to gently kiss me, licking me rubbing her breasts against my flesh, her fingers finding my mound, invading my inner privacy, my sexuality making me aware of how aroused I was yet so scared, repulsed.

As my body recovers from the intense orgasm, she dresses, asking if that was better, still under the effect of the drugs, I nod, feeling myself become sleepy. I'm almost unaware of her soft kiss before she departs, despite the kiss being soft, long, lingering, her tongue parting my lips albeit briefly. The following morning, I'm unsure if it was a dream, a drug induced dream, or did it happen; did she really take advantage of me? A couple of days later, did I only realise that it was not a dream, as I left, she asked did I have any problems sleeping in my stay, with a knowing smile. I just looked at her, stunned that she has confessed to me, her betrayal of my trust in her. As she took advantaged of my state, unable to defend myself, resist. But I also remember how sensual despite her domination, she had been, and how intense, pleasurable, that orgasm was. A slight smile betrayed my thoughts. "

Now, some four years later, and no longer carrying the status of Bi-curious, I still dream of that dream, fantasy, still wanting something similar to happen in real life, yet it is a form of rape. Now that I am bi-sexual, sometimes I am the victim, but more and more I imagine that I am the aggressor.

However, I never dream, imagining forcing my victim physically using violence. Rather I prefer the mentally, psychological process of "raping" a straight girl using coercion, psychological, black mail methods. But if my behaviour was threatening, then it could still be classed as rape. The scenarios are varied, some are more taboo than others, but they all, unlike male rape, give the victim the opportunity to say no. However by saying no, they will be significantly hindered by their choice. As such it is not rape but, well or is it?

When I was bi-curious, the idea of being forced by another girl was, and still is I suspect a guilt angle. If I was forced to kiss a girl, was forced for her to fuck me, for me to fuck her, it's not my choice that I am well possibly bi-sexual. If she had never forced me, I would still be straight, little miss prim and proper. In the end, I was knowingly, willingly seduced by some one who is 8 years older. We are still friends, and yes we make love from time to time. But I also wonder if I had got picked up by a slightly more assertive bi/gay girl, and was forced, to a point to have sex in the loo cubicle that night; would I have given up being bi curious at that point?

But what I want to meet is some one who was in my position four years ago, and to coerce, psychologically seduce her. As I have already stated, the scenarios are diverse, but each time, the point is that she, the victim has the option of refusing, but well she is using her sexuality, her feminity in order to gain something in her interest, whether it be money, a new position of employment, a dream fitted bedroom, kitchen at a price she can afford.

For many, rape is about power, and I guess that is true for me when I imagine being the aggressor. But power is not necessary about physical power. Mentally based power, mind games should be included. But in addition to the power, I want to spread the word; I guess, kind of a sexual evangelicalist, wanting to spread to others, the soft sensual word, the gospel of girl on girl sex; the soft sensual nature of girl sex.

I asked a friend to read this piece and to make any comments. She's slightly more mature than I. Her thoughts; "of course just about every bi seduction could border on rape in a way especially if the seduced is straight, the nice thing is in almost every case the seducee welcomes the seduction." There is probably some degree of truth in that statement especially when, a bi experienced girl seduces a straight girl, for her first time..

My final point, and one that have hinted at, eluded at is that for many, I think the idea of being raped (or raping) in a fantasy is guilt. By being forced to do something whether it is sex with another, some one else, is that it gives us, online an option of doing something that we should not do, and not feel any guilt. Back to my fantasy, it was a guilt thing that I wanted to be forced to have sex with another girl, to have my decision made up on my behalf. For rape fantasies, it is an escape, without guilt for something that is not totally perfect in the real word, whether it's wanting to have sex with a married man, woman etc etc. It allows us to act out our desires with out guilt, the disgust, the taboo of society on our conscious.

Even multiple rapes, gang rape victims are often a guilt issue, or at least it can be. It allows a girl to act out a fantasy of being used, by a group of individuals, harshly, as sluts with no come back. After all, she was forced.

This brief article is not to defend rape, nor to encourage it especially off line, in the real world of reality. It is an attempt to argue the different view points especially from those on the online, lit circuit. In real life, we are (I hope) repulsed, but online, intrigued. As I have stated, in my mind, rape allows us the opportunity to enjoy something that we, perhaps according to the every day values of modern society, the aspect of rape that some women find appealing is that it takes the guilt away about enjoying what they should not enjoy. If it's forced on them then it's not their fault.

Could I act out my fantasy in real life? I know that I could be assertive enough especially with the right person, in the right situation, and it does appeal my heart misses a beat to even consider it, but also the legal consequences frighten me, if she were to report it later. That is why for many, the thought intrigues us online, but our morale status, our conscious prevents it from going further. Unfortunately, in the lyrics of the Rush song 'Second Nature', "We read about the exceptions in the papers everyday."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Forced sex with an teen age under 16, doesn't matter girl or boy is abuse or rape, my opinion ...... Girls over 16 thats already critical as they're early developer but still the mind is teen like ...... They may play wtih the fire but even dont know how to handle fire or the burnt ...... So its still abuse my sight of the event ..... Now rape fantasies and outplaying such stuff being over 18 or older, most connected to a physical abuse in the childs time and transported interesting a grown adult, physical power or helplessness ...... Exactly helplessness we experienced in the childhood ...... So rape fantasies having a solid foundation, but for sure the finery is in billion possibilities as humans being existence is

šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife told me that she, and both of her best friends (all girls), all have rape fantasies. I am almost 100% sure that none of the three of them want to be raped...it is just a fantasy that is not going to happen. If they were actually raped, they would not like the experience at all.

Also, my wife told me that when she was younger, she voluntarily went to a hotel room with two older than her guys. They had their way with her, and made my wife do things that she would not normally do. It was sort of like fantasy rape: She went with them voluntarily, knowing that she would have sex with them, and they could basically do anything they wanted, as she would have no way of stopping them, until they were done with her.

heal33heal33over 1 year ago

i find this veryyy interesting as a guy because i feel a lot of guilt that im turned on by rape fantasy porn stuff even though i dont think i would ever ever force myself onto someone because and id never heard anyone talk about it so deeply as you did so, respect. also i find it interesting that im only attracted to a certain type of rape fantasy, which is weird to think theres more than one type, but im attracted to the type of rape fantasy where the victim secretly wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An older persons view ..........

First of all, let me make it quite clear that as a father of 4 daughters (true) I find rape in its TRUEST form (I will explain, don`t worry), must rank as one of the most disgusting acts imaginable, and I feel genuine sympathy for all those women (and men) who have suffered. HOWEVER ..........

I also have 2 sisters and numerous female friends, including ex girlfriends.

In MY day (ooh here we go, another old fuddy duddy), drunken sex was just as common as it is modern day. Personally I cannot count the number of Saturday and Sunday mornings I woke up, turned over and thought "oh fuck!!", I KNOW that this is true of my sisters, the vast majority of my female friends and even my two oldest daughters in their younger days!!

Modern day, this is actually classed as "rape" by the law, when in reality it is a drunken fuck and usually the male is just as incapable of making a level headed choice as the female, yet it is the male who usually gets the jail.

There are far too many stories of this nature including footballers, actors etc ending up in the press (ah the price of fame), usually (but not always), because some moron thinks its a great idea to film it on their mobile.

Reputations are ruined, livelihoods are lost and men jailed due to drink and drugs.

In my honest opinion, I would say the vast majority of what is classed as "rape" in the 21st century is actually no more than what would have been the aforementioned "drunken fuck" of my youth.

Lets now look at all the so called actresses of late suing because they were "raped". How many were raped and how many were "victims of the casting couch?"

We have all heard the stories of actresses (and actors) more or less being told "put out, and I`ll make you a star". THEY COULD HAVE SAID "NO". These days its worse, we have slappers with fake tits who "want to be famous", FAMOUS FOR WHAT??? LITTLE MORE THAN BEING FUCKED BY ALL AND SUNDRY, but if they don't get their fame and fortune they`ve suddenly been raped and become famous for that!!!

Finally, and this is a genuine question. How much of "rape FANTASIES" are actually a genetic throw back from our cave man days? I cannot for the life of me remember where I read it many, many years ago, but I do recall that scientist believed their was a real possibility that in mans early days, rape was quite possibly how our species evolved, before we became more civilised.

Many of our most intelligent animals are seemingly doing it modern day, most notably elephants and dolphins!!!!!

Thanks you for your time :)

alexwatson62@aol.com

(still trying to register as a user)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy vs. Reality

Non consent stories are so popular because its a safe way to express a fantasy. Most fantasies have no place in reality. For example I have a fantasy of being a prostitute. In reality it would not be as glamours as I imagine it to be and would have powerful social and physical consequences. So it would be illogical for me to become a prostitute. However, I can play out that fantasy by reading or writing erotica about prostitutes. Actual rape is horrific with nothing but bad consequences but rape fantasies allow the reader to safely act out the fantasy of either being controlled or being in control.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's BreedingĀ Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Rape Fantasy Comes TrueĀ Her long held rape fantasty comes true.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife FuckĀ Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Accidental GangbangĀ Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancĆ©'s bachelor party.in Group Sex
Judy Set Up For Gangbang By HusbandĀ He sets his wife up for gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories