Chemistry

Story Info
She couldn't say no to him any longer.
5k words
4.72
301.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true to most circumstances, but I'll leave out all the heartache because I know that's not what you're here to read about. I would *greatly* appreciate feedback. Enjoy!

I actually thought I was going to die.

It was well past midnight, and he had asked me to come over to his place. He and I both know I cannot say 'no' to him. The reason why I thought I was going to die, though, was because we were in the midst of the most violent thunderstorm that had hit our town yet this year. So there I was, having snuck out of my dorm late at night so my friends wouldn't scold me for going over to his place again. The thunder and lightning were, needless to say, frightening. But I had a feeling that what waited for me across campus was well worth the risk.

I arrived at his door soaked to the bone, even though I had walked over in rain boots and had used an umbrella the whole way there. When it's raining horizontally, there's not much an umbrella can do for you.

"I just got out of the shower before I came over," I complained, though I was mostly joking. "Tell me why I bothered to dry my hair."

"Yeah, that spontaneity will get ya every time," Ryan smiled as he welcomed me into his room. He gave me a spare pair of pajamas to wear, since I was decidedly not going to walk back to my dorm room in the pouring rain that night. I know how much he loves to see me walking around in his clothes, so I was more than okay with wearing his pajamas. They smelled like him anyway, and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I changed into them.

I decided there was no point in wearing my bra any longer--it was soaked with rainwater. I took it off after I had put on his wife beater tank top, which surprisingly didn't hang off my small frame. I could tell by the way he watched me that he had not simply invited me over because he was 'lonely,' as he had told me while he was convincing me to go out into the rain. He eyed me with a barely noticeable hunger in his eyes, and a softness in his face that put me at ease inside.

Ryan and I have been dating for just over a month now, and if I said the sexual tension between us was suffocating, it would be an understatement. I'm a virgin, and have basically decided that I have been hurt too often in past relationships to just give it up at will. Ryan, on the other hand, has both experience, skill, and a knack for not being able to keep his hands off me. This creates an "interesting" dynamic between us, because every time he touches me, I positively melt.

We stayed awake almost the entire night together, listening to the rain outside, fooling around a bit, and talking about anything our conversation turned to. Ryan and I are naturally introspective people, so our conversation was always captivating when we wanted it to be. I could talk to him for hours--days, it seemed--and would never get bored. However, before I knew what had happened, it was coming up on 6am, and I started to get sleepy.

One of my favorite things to do with Ryan was to sleep with him. I loved the way he held me, the way we fit together so perfectly, and one of my favorite things to do was to wake him up by either kissing his neck or his chest. Nevertheless, we both decided we were exhausted, and I curled up next to him as we both fell asleep.

I had a wonderful dream, though I cannot recall it now. What I do remember was waking up to soft kisses on my cheek and on my neck. I moaned; even though I was still groggy, I loved the way he was kissing me. This was soon overshadowed, however by the sudden intense orgasm that hit me all at once. Little did I know, he had been massaging my pussy lightly while I was asleep. I woke up and, because of my disoriented state, shouted with pleasure. The orgasm seemed to last forever, and he watched me in amazment as I screamed out his name and begged him not to stop.

"Oh my god," I panted, realizing where I was and what had just happened. "Oh my god, Ryan..."

He kissed me sweetly--the way you would kiss your significant other 'hello' after not having seen him or her in a week or two. He kissed me in that innocent and loving way, as though he were unaware that he had just given me the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced in my young life.

"Good morning," he whispered, and kissed me again.

"I'll say," I breathed, still trying to calm myself down. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled himself over to lay on top of me. I loved the weight of his body pressing down on mine. I kissed him slowly, passionately, the way I knew he loved to be kissed. I slipped my hands under his shirt to caress his smooth, muscular back, and ran my fingernails lightly up and down his spine. He shivered and his breath caught in his throat--I loved to make him squirm.

I started to kiss his neck and was just going to suck on his earlobe when I realized he was once again massaging my pussy, through my panties. I gasped and pulled away slightly to look him in the eye.

"What are you doing?" I asked playfully. He moaned and kissed me, still rubbing me as my eyes fluttered shut.

"Let's do it again," he tempted me by lowering his voice. I gently pulled his hand away, and he stopped immediately.

"No no no," I begged. "Really--once is enough. I mean... That was amazing, and... Once was enough." It was then that I noticed I was already out of breath again. Whether it was his intoxicating kiss or the fact that I was fast approaching my second orgasm, I couldn't tell--but my chest was heaving steadily. I knew full well that I was more than capable of having multiple orgasms, but I also knew that if things kept going the way they were going, I would not be a virgin for much longer.

"Okay, you're right. That was too fast." I loved how he respected me. He would take whatever pace I asked him to; he would stop whenever I requested. I was so grateful to be with someone like him. He kissed my lips lightly, and I wrapped my arms around his neck once again. Then he lowered his head to my neck and slowly, painfully, placed hot, wet kisses on my skin. I practically squirmed with delight; I closed my eyes and let my mouth fall open while I entangled his hair in my fingers. This is his 'skill' I was talking about earlier--agonizing, intense skill.

He kissed lower and lower, down my body to my stomach—all the while overtop of his tank top I was wearing. As if he were unwrapping a delicate present, he gently lifted his shirt off my belly and kissed me there, as well. My breath caught in my throat and I struggled hard to keep from laughing; I am easily the single most ticklish person on the planet—and he knows this. He slowly lifted his tank top higher and higher, closer to exposing my breasts, but I was in such bliss that I barely noticed. He stopped just below my breasts, and playfully nudged the tank top with his nose.

"Mmm, you are a handful today," I said with mischief in my voice, biting my lower lip and smiling at him.

"Okay, I'll stop," he said, and the passion left his voice in the blink of an eye. He gently put my shirt back down and started to move off of me.

"No no no no!" I giggled, and pulled him back on top of me as I kissed him. He loved to make me beg for him, and I was more than happy to please him. After I felt his body sink back down onto mine, I broke our kiss apart. "You first," I growled in his ear, and he watched me smile devilishly. He laughed, and I loved to watch his eyes sparkle—but not nearly as much as I loved to watch him take his shirt off.

Ryan is quite an athlete, and can sometimes be insecure about his body, even though he was by far the most attractive man I had ever been with. He wasn't a huge guy, but he had muscle tone and took good care of himself physically. He was kneeling over my waist now, straddling me, as he took off his shirt.

"Happy now?" He asked, and I nodded contently. I knew this game went both ways, however, so I sat up as far as I could and arched my back as I pulled his tank top over my head. I didn't take off my shirt often for him, so I decided to make the show good for him. I took the tank top in both hands and, holding it around the back of his neck, pulled him down onto me again. He kissed me with a little more urgency now, and I spread my legs a little wider so he could lay in between them. I tossed his tank top over the edge of the bed.

I was quite certain that there was no better feeling in the world than his smooth skin pressed hungrily against mine. My nipples had been hard for a while now, and I moaned when his mouth met with them. To be quite honest, I'm indifferent when it comes to nipple play—it doesn't really do anything for me. But I knew how much Ryan was into it, so I let it go on as long as he wished.

I was keenly aware of his hardened cock pressing temptingly into my inner thigh, and I couldn't help but grind into it ever so slightly. Sure, I'm a virgin, but I love a good tease and if it's done just right, a devilishly 'bad girl' side of me comes out. Truth be told, I was getting there quickly. Ryan's hands were all over me, tempting me to come even further out of my comfort zone. He ran one hand along the elastic of his pajama pants he'd given me to wear, and I moaned deep and low. Because I'm so ticklish, this simple act drove me up the wall with sexual frustration. I breathed hard and managed to ask him to stop.

"You don't want me to stop," he said, eyeing my reaction as he ran his fingertips along my lower belly. I shivered and groaned again.

"I hate it when you're right," I sighed. He continued with his hands, and when one slipped inside the pajama pants I was wearing, I didn't even think of stopping him. I knew I was getting dangerously close to pushing him against a wall and fucking his brains out if he didn't stop soon, but my willpower was merely arguing with me in the background at this point.

His hand made its way around to grab my ass, which wasn't something he did very often. I pulled him harder onto me, feeling his erection against my clitoris through our clothes. I rubbed the head of his cock there for a moment, and before I could stop myself, I was slipping my hands inside his pants. I began to pull his pants off—luckily he was wearing pajama pants as well, so it was easier to maneuver. He helped me a bit, and I was glad to finally have him down to just his boxers. I rubbed my hand up and down his erection, and for once he pulled my hand away from him.

"Hey," he breathed uncomfortably. "Take it easy there, babe." I kissed him hard, to let him know I wasn't fooling around.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and for once I noticed that he was breathing hard as well.

"We'd better slow this down a bit," he cautioned. "You're getting me all caught up in the moment, here."

I smiled evilly and asked innocently, "Who, me?" I shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about... I was just messin' around."

"Yeah, yeah," he smiled.

Naturally, I was only teasing him—I'm a virgin and I want to keep it that way. But I want to have a little fun every now and then. I was sick of living in torment between my moral position as a virgin and my raging sex drive as a college student. Besides, it's amazing how quickly the morals seem to melt away when Ryan kisses my stomach—

I moaned, because that was exactly what he was doing, again. This time was a bit different, however—he was inching his tongue lower and lower beneath my pants. I lifted my hips off the bed slightly, and watched in anticipation as he pulled the pants (which were too big on me) easily off my hips... with his teeth. He sat up and moved to the side of me and, at an agonizingly slow pace, he slid his hands down my legs and took off the pajama pants. What really got me was what he did after this—he slid his hands even more slowly up the insides of my legs as he came over to lie on me again.

I am a firm believer that women can have orgasms without any clitoral stimulation. I believe that if we're teased enough, aroused enough, and if we want it badly enough, there's no need to actually be stimulated. I say this because, with all that Ryan was doing to me, I was on the very brink of another orgasm. The intensity of the moment and the fact that I had never gone this far with him before was enough excitement to give me what is possibly the best—and by far the worst—feeling in the world. Being on the very edge of an orgasm only rivals the feeling you get just before you jump out of a plane to go skydiving: the anticipation of it all is nearly unbearable.

Ryan and I were both getting sweaty now, but neither of us showed any sign of stopping. Normally, when I fooled around with Ryan, he would call it quits and we would go to sleep or one of us would leave—it always seemed that he was worried about moving too quickly for me. I slipped both my hands into his boxers and grabbed his tight ass while I spread my legs even further apart. Even his ass was sweaty, and I wanted to satisfy my curiosity even further by getting him to take his boxers off. I kissed his neck slowly—for some reason, this was without a doubt his biggest turn on, and was therefore my means to distract him while I started to slide his boxers down. He started to tremble in my arms, and I could feel infinite tension in all of his muscles as he lay on top of me. I could tell he was concentrating on pacing himself, and this made me want him even more. I was still on the brink of an orgasm, mind you, and wanted badly to push him even further so he would feel the same.

He caught what my hands were doing and propped himself up on his elbows so he could look me in the eye. "Hey..." he said, his breath short and labored.

"What?" I whispered, gently tugging his boxers down even lower.

"Slow down, babe..." he struggled to keep his breath even. I kissed him lightly.

"No," I breathed, looking him dead in the face with a slight smile. It was most definitely at that point that I realized I was well beyond the point of no return—I wanted to fuck him, and I wasn't going to be convinced otherwise. Ryan, bless his heart, was still ready to hold me back and make sure I didn't make a big mistake by moving too fast. Clearly, I would have to convince him otherwise.

I had his boxers off now, and he kicked them free of his feet and onto the floor. I decided that Ryan had done enough work, and it would have taken more than just him to stop me at this point. I pushed him onto his back and threw myself on top of him, kissing with hot intensity. I clearly surprised him, by the look on his face. He slipped his hands into my panties and I helped him along as he edged them off my body. Finally, we were both naked together.

My hands were tangled in his hair as I kissed him hard, and I straddled him forcefully. His cock, now exposed, was standing against my ass. I grinded my ass against it, loving the feeling of it as much as the look on his face while I did it. I was trying hard not to come right then and there, wanting to save my orgasm for later if I could hold it off. I didn't have much of a choice, however, because Ryan reached down and pulled my ass up off his cock and closer to him. He slipped his fingers past my ass and onto my clitoris, and rubbed it gently. I had been on the edge for a while now, and all I had to do was close my eyes and wait for the orgasm to wash over me. I kissed him while he rubbed, and I continued to grind my hips hard onto him. I finally peaked, and I moaned into our passionate kiss. Before long, waves of pleasure were suffocating me and I broke our kiss to yell with increasing pleasure. He watched me as I screamed louder and louder; I bucked on top of him and my body was writhing with shuddering pleasure.

I at last came down from the orgasm and struggled to catch my breath. My entire body was exhausted for a few moments, and Ryan kissed my forehead after I collapsed on him and tried to slow my breathing down. My pussy was dripping now; I had come in the midst of the orgasm and it was then that I realized how devastatingly hungry I was for his cock. Before I had even caught my breath, I began to lick, kiss, and hungrily bite my way down his sweaty chest and down to his hips. I was at last facing his cock, which was an impressive 6 inches—more than enough for any virgin, in my opinion. I had never given head before, but I still wanted to try it out to make sure he was enjoying this as much as I was.

I kissed the head of his cock lightly, and then started to use my tongue more. I moved in slow circles around the head of his cock, and I watched his reaction with pleasure. I took the head out of my mouth and licked the underside from the base all the way to the tip, taking my time. Ryan wound his fingers through his hair and breathed deeply to try to calm himself down—clearly, he was enjoying this so far.

I kissed all around the base of his cock, and then licked my way back up to the head—time to get the job done. I closed my lips around the head of his cock and slowly slid it into my mouth. It was hot and sweaty and pulsating, and I was surprised that I didn't mind having him in my mouth. I tasted his precum on my tongue; also to my surprise, it tasted sweet, and a little salty. I brought my head down even further over his cock and felt the head of it touch the back of my throat. I opened my throat and slid it a little deeper, fighting a gag reflex. I liked this feeling, though. At last it was my turn to be in control, and I was the one keeping Ryan in suspense. I slid his cock in and out several times, my tongue working hard just to keep it interesting.

I could sense every muscle in his amazing body tensing up, and I was so hot for him I couldn't stand it anymore. We had no doubt been going at it for over an hour now, and I wanted to feel his cock inside me more than anything in the world. I let my tongue play a little more with the head of his cock, and then kissed my way back up to his face.

He had blushed scarlet while I was sucking on him, and I loved to see him in such a struggle. I kissed him lightly on his lips and neck while he composed himself. I knew he was ready for me when I felt his hands on my ass again, grabbing me hard. I was grinding on his cock again, but with more urgency. I wanted him to fuck me hard.

"Don't stop," I panted, as I could feel his hips involuntarily thrusting towards my ass. "Please don't stop..."

"Are you sure?" He grunted painfully, and I highly doubted that he could stop now even if I asked him to. But I wanted his cock more than anything; there was nothing that could stop me now.

"Yes," I growled. I could feel the sweat dripping down my back now, and I was so ready for him. "Oh god, I want you so bad... Please don't stop..."

Our bodies were sweaty and slid easily against each other. At last, I could feel the head of his cock teasing my pussy. I was so hungry for it; a deep ache took over my body and my mind.

"Do it," I begged roughly. "Oh come on, baby... Do it."

He kissed me with a passion and intensity I had never known before, then propped himself up on his elbows. He sat up, and I took his cue and wrapped my legs back around his waist. He took his cock in one hand; his other hand was around my waist. Slowly, gently, he guided his cock to my pussy and I felt the head penetrate me. I put my arms around his neck, as though I was holding on for dear life.

"Do it," I repeated.

He put his hands on my ass again, and eased me onto his cock. It went in much easier than I expected it to; it was a new feeling that I had never experienced before. I felt full, whole, and hot. My muscles eased around him and it felt more natural after that. There was no sharp pain, just a general discomfort. The uneasiness reflected in my facial expression, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain, and as I accepted this new pain, I became hungrier. I wanted more. I quickly grew to love the pain, to derive pleasure from it. I moaned deep and low, and then realized I could feel his heartbeat deep within me. I felt a connection to him I had never known could exist at that moment.

12