The Naked Day Wedding

Story Info
Naked wedding party takes erotic walk through town.
2.5k words
3.58
62.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

I'd looked forward to this day with a feeling of excitement and also a certain amount of trepidation. Now the moment had arrived and it was all happening.

I looked at my gorgeous bride Tina as we signed the register of marriage in the towns' registry office.

Outside, I could hear the bustling noise of the huge crowd which now filled the street, stretching back several hundred yards from the bottom of the steps.

Tina and I made our way to the door, her bridesmaids Teresa and Tania adjusting her very special and extended veil which stretched some twenty feet across the floor behind us. My heart pounded and Tina was shaking as she linked me tightly, looking up into my face, her gorgeous dark eyes telling the same story, one of excitement and anxiousness at the same time.

We waited, encouraged to take deep breaths before the big doors were swung open to a huge cheer from the gathered crowd.

Suddenly the glorious morning sunshine poured in through the doorway and played upon our naked bodies. We were the first naked couple to be married in the town. I looked at my bride, kissed her and then Tina and I stepped out onto the top step to be greeted by thousands.

"How do you feel?" Tina asked, shouting above the noise of the crowd below. I looked at them all, quite a few naked, and all seemingly very excited and enthusiastic for what Tina and I were doing. Some whistled loudly, others called out to us.

"Actually, I feel quite strange. I've done lots of nude shoots and porno weddings in public places but never before such a large audience. Would you like me to fuck you in front of them all?"

"That would be very nice," she replied and then added, "But you know we can't do it yet."

It was July 15th and National Naked Day and the KBG (Kinky Brides Group) had decided to take the opportunity for some of us to be legally naked in public for a change.

We continued kissing, a peck to begin with and then more and more for the mass of cameras lined down each side of the fourteen stairs and all behind the specially erected crush barriers.

As we kissed, my right hand automatically cupped Tina's left breast just as her own right hand gently grasped my dangling dick. It was only for a few seconds.

"You have been well warned about sexual contact in full public view," came the voice of the police inspector watching our every move from the side of the wide staircase. I looked at him with an apologetic nod and then brought my gaze back upon the gathered crowd. I could see even more of them were also naked, it felt wonderful to see so many joining in the celebration of the towns first naked wedding on this truly wonderful day around the world.

When we were joined by Teresa and Tania, and best man Desmond, the policeman had his job made more difficult. Just inside the doorway, as the eyes of the officials watched Tina and I outside, Teresa had dropped to her knees and began sucking Desmond as Tania pushed her sexy Asian body against his left buttock and whispered sexy suggestions in his ear. There was a huge cheer as they emerged into the sunlight, a naked girl on each arm and his massive black dick waving around before them.

"How many times do you people need to be told," raged the policeman. "But officer, these lovely ladies have never laid a hand on me. I always get so excited in the company of such beauty and in such delightful circumstances," Desmond replied, quite mannerly but with a very pleasant grin on his face. The policeman just looked and said nothing. Instead the photographers were calling for certain poses, led by none other then Phil the Photo from the KBG.

Gradually we worked our way down the stairs towards the crowd and included several group shots which also highlighted the extent of Tina's veil as it continued to tumble over the top step even when we were at the bottom. As the three girls posed together I looked at them and admired their beauty and remembered the words of Madame Margaret as we were briefed about the day.

"July 15th is National Naked Day and a great opportunity for us to promote the organisation that we have come to love over the years. With the new city centre Kinky Wedding Show Bar receiving thousands of bookings and rave revues we also have a chance to recruit more pretty girls and boys for training at Tulle Towers. The important thing to remember, when in the public streets, is to make your show erotic but not pornographic. I want you boys to tease the ladies and for you girls to do likewise to the men. Stay back off the barriers and do not let the public touch any part of you. Should you guys happen to get en erection, just smile and don't touch yourselves. Keep it for the Show Bar when those who want to pay can watch you fuck each other senseless."

The girls certainly looked erotic, their Vietnamese/American looks stunning, their darkened naked bodies perfumed and highly creamed and oiled. Teresa and Tania, a thin red ribbon holding their long dark hair in a pony-tail, their only clothing, red lace gloves with an abundance of frills at the wrist and red thigh high boots making them look so magnificent and so very sexy. Tina, her gorgeous face framed by her massive veil, the scalloped edging teasing at her nipples and several layers draped over her head and held in place by a shimmering tiara. Gradually the multiple layers gave way to just a single layer from just above her waistline to cascade to the ground and trail behind her. Phil got one of the sexiest shots I have ever seen. He was behind Tina as she leaned forward to speak to someone, her naked buttocks pressed against the thin material displaying her nudity, with a very enthusiastic crowd in the shot in front of her, very erotic and much to the delight of Madame Margaret when she saw the photo. Tina was relaxed now, loving the attention, so naked in such a vast crowd, her white satin stockings and lace suspender belt and her white lace gloves and knee length white boots her only erotic clothing in addition to that magnificent veil. Thousands more photographs were taken of us as we reached the red carpet and began to walk along the pedestrians only street towards the waiting limousines. Desmond and the girls fell behind a little and we stopped to watch them lap up the adoration of the crowd as they posed for more and more photos, Desmond with Teresa and Tania on each arm and his massive dick swinging to and fro with each step.

"Wow, I'd love to drop to my knees and suck that gorgeous black cock," Tina confessed.

"Hey, what about me?" I teased, "I'm your husband remember."

"Of course you are my sweetheart and you will be filling my hot little pussy with your gigantic white cock at the same time. I want fucked at both ends for my wedding day treat. Maybe ma cousin, Teresa will join in and fuck me with her big strap on cock too."

As Tina spoke she brushed her veil against my dangling cock and I began to feel it respond and start to rise. I looked into the crowd and saw a couple of lovely looking girls running their tongues around their lips as if they had just swallowed my cum. An older lady beside them had some of the buttons on the front of her skirt undone and her hand was inside playing with herself as she stared at me. Then one of the photographers made a suggestion.

"Why don't you let some of your veil cover your face Tina and then get Yano in beside you as you both hold it."

So we did and then responded to her suggestions and began kissing and, as we did so and the veil brushed against my nakedness, my cock began to rise and rise. Soon I was standing there displaying my erection to all around us but particularly to the woman playing with herself. I turned to see Desmond demonstrate his full fourteen inches as Tania took him in hand.

"You ought to be ashamed of yourselves, you should all be locked up," was the response of one elderly lady caught up in the melee as she tried to do a bit of shopping.

Next came the voice of the chief steward.

"Perhaps you boys should cover up instead and avoid all of you being locked up and perhaps spoil the opportunity for others to this again next year."

He was not happy and was overheard by Tania who promptly made light of his anger and lifted the end of Tina's veil and placed it over Desmond's towering erection. Teresa joined in and grabbed me by the arm and had me do the same. We continued our walk with the three girls linking arms and the groom and best man walking twenty feet or so behind with the bridal veil draped over our standing cocks. It was wonderful and certainly made me feel even more randy with the motion of my cock and the material married together.

We were hastened along a little quicker now and finally reached the cars. However I did manage to see some of our recruitment team interviewing two beautiful naked girls and their partners as well as an older guy with a very thick and solid looking cock. Would we see them perform at Tulle Towers in the future?

This time there was no hiding behind the smoke glass windows of 'Dark Secret' the stretched limousine belonging to the KBG. Instead, we had two quite old open top cars decked out with the white ribbons.

We were taken for a run around the city to see how many other naked people were out and about. Tina and I rode in the front vehicle, her veil acting as the perfect foil as we played with each other as we were driven through the city streets. Two fingers of my right hand eased into her hot and ready pussy as her left hand clasped around my shaft and tossed me against the thick layer of tulle that covered us. That left our other hand free to wave to the many well-wishers and quite an encouraging number of naked people, young and old, male and female.

The journey was supposed to end at a large naked rally in the local park but our lady driver turned off the main road and through some of the back streets to bring us to the Red Hot Zone and the Kinky Wedding Show Bar. It was there we discovered that she was a new shemale member when she hoisted her petticoats, as we alighted from the car, to show us, and the passing public, a nice cock, before driving the limmo off and leave us standing in the foyer of the club. We all posed for some visitors to the city from Japan, each with a tiny digital camera, who were well satisfied when we provided an impromtu show as Tania dropped to her knees and began sucking Desmond at the same time as Teresa did the same to me. I pulled Tina close to me and kissed my sexy bride as her chief bridesmaid sucked on my tall erection. Then Tina became the focus of Teresa's attention as her tongue swapped places and slipped along her sweet pussy. We were back on home territory now, no stewards or police to stop us. It was fantastic and, although I have had my dick sucked many times by gorgeous girls, trannies and shemale brides as we advertise our shows to the public passing through the restricted Red Hot Zone of the city, this was very special.

The Red Hot Zone has been developed to cater for the growing sex industry in our city and is a sealed off street, where those entering must be over 18 years of age and are given plenty of warning to the sights they are likely to see and thrrefore should not be offended. It has become a huge tourist attraction.

I took a couple of steps to my left and Tania reached out and steered my cock towards her mouth. Alternating between our cocks, Desmond and I watched some bewildered faces pass by as she sucked on one and then the other, as my kinky bride was licked feverishly by her bridesmaid.

All too soon and our show was brought to a halt by a stunning black girl, who had been sent to the door by Madame Margaret. The girl was wearing a gorgeous bright red chiffon coat dress that didn't quite close and was held by a single button in the shape of a white rose. Her long ringlets of dark hair was also decorated with the heads of several tiny white roses and glitter upon her dark coloured skin shimmered profusely in the bright lights of the foyer. Her large heavy breasts heaved with every step and two more of those tiny white roses were fixed into her triangle of pubic hair. "You must go inside now," she said as she encircled us, drawing her dress over our naked bodies in the process.

"Your audience awaits the bride and groom to fuck before them," she concluded before stepping out into the street, drawing the Japanese photographers with her as she went off for a walk.

A back stage monitor provided us with pictures of the current show in progress where a bride, with a large white strap-on, was fucking the ass of a shemale as the groom withdrew his shaft from her mouth and splattered his cum all over her face as his bride looked on. I also noticed that the glass, which normally surrounded the massive bed and protected us from the paying public and the paying public from showers of flying cum, had been lowered and the front rows were filled with naked people, new recruits.

The bed is a fantastic invention and sits in the centre of a 16 foot by 16 foot plinth which very slowly rises and falls to let the audience see the action from a variety of angles. The same technology has been applied to the Buzz Bus, but that is another story. In the centre of the plinth the bed is also on a revolving stage and equally slowly rotates as we marry our selected partner and then fuck our brains out in front of three hundred people. A moving experience for the performers is the standard joke.

After each show is finished the bed drops into the basement where the satin sheets are replaced and the next performers climb aboard.

And so the day had been a tremendous success from the KBG point of view. In the weeks following, numerous virgin performers, not all virgins though, arrived at Tulle Towers for some porno wedding training. Now - We all look forward to the next July 15th.

yano
yano
91 Followers