The Prize

Story Info
She was forced to show her body.
5.1k words
4.46
97.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it! I'd just been notified that I was the winner of the 1st Prize in a competition I hadn't remembered entering?

However, this wasn't unusual in itself. A bit sad really but I loved entering competitions – small or large, I was hooked. I entered so many I'd lost count, so I didn't question the fact that I had no recollection of this one.

I opened the gilt edged envelope and read:

"Congratulations, you have won the opportunity to spend a weekend at our newly opened 'Salon for the Elite'. You will be thoroughly pampered from head to toe whilst mingling with the rich & famous. Please call us on 0870 124 6000 to confirm your acceptance when we can then make arrangements for your stay"

Signed: Mark Flavell, for Indulgence UK

Needless to say I called immediately and was put straight through to Mark.

"Congratulations Anna" he said. "You don't mind me calling you Anna do you? I feel that we're going to be good friends by the time you leave here" he continued.

What a strange thing to say, I thought swiftly however, that particular thought left my head as quick as it had entered.

"No that's fine with me Mark" I replied.

"Well we'll have a heavy schedule for you Anna so I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few questions. We like to tailor your visit specifically for you and therefore I will need just a little more information. Is that ok?" he asked.

"Fire away" I quipped.

"Well firstly, can I ask if you can describe yourself to me please? I know that sounds a strange question but we've introduced some new equipment to our treatment rooms that need to be set to a persons individual measurements" he asked. "Just normal physical attributes – height, weight, personal measurements etc"

"Well, I'm 5'4" and have shoulder length brown hair. I am a standard size 16 but possibly a little bigger on top" I said, shyly.

"So would you say you were approximately 38D / 30 / 38 Anna?" said Mark.

"Actually, I'm a 40DD" I said somewhat embarrassingly, "40DD / 30 / 38".

"That's all for now I think Anna. Oh, just one more thing.....Can I ask, are you happy with your size and if not, can you let me know what you would change?

Not waiting for a response he continued "We usually work out a personal plan for you concentrating on the areas that concern you".

"I would like to be a touch smaller on top" I mumbled.

"Sorry Anna, I didn't catch that" he replied.

"I feel that my breasts are too big so I would like some form of treatment to help reduce them if I can" I replied, feeling very embarrassed. I couldn't believe I was telling a complete stranger my intimate details.

He laughed as he replied "Thanks for being so honest Anna. You'd be surprised how many ladies keep that to themselves."

"Any questions Anna?" asked Mark. "If not, then we'll send a car round for you at 8am on the 15th and look forward to seeing you then."

"Can I ask Mark? Will I just need to bring some casual clothes, my robe and slippers perhaps, for the weekend?" I said.

"Oh no, not at all, you wont need clothes" he replied, following on with "we supply any garments you may need" before quickly hanging up.

*************

I couldn't wait to tell the girls later that night. It was our regular weekly get together – Myself, Julie, Rebecca & Jane. We were all in our middle thirties and had known each other since childhood. We had agreed many years ago to keep in touch and, without exception, had always met up every Thursday.

We had started by meeting in our local pub but unfortunately, because we used to get a little rowdy, the landlord had asked us to leave a couple of times. So now, we'd each take it in turns to host our little 'meeting' at our own houses. This way, if we ended up drinking too much, we could crash out and sleep over. Our conversations always seemed to disintegrate as the night went on, and we always ended up talking about our favourite subject – Sex! Tonight would probably be no exception however, I was glad it was my turn to be host. My partner Paul was out with some friends for the early part of the evening and, after telling my news to the girls and listening to their theories about what I would get up to, I would enjoy sharing it with him later.

Just to complete the picture, let me tell you a little about our little quartet:

Me (Anna): Definitely the 'leader' of the group! Usually the one making all the decisions, issuing the 'dares' and being referee for all of our arguments. I'm 5'4", long haired brunette with a full figure that could be classed as the lesser side of plump. (40DD). Argumentative, Opinionated and Always Right! lol

Julie: The quiet one (ish). The thinker / planner! She's not shy and will always join in with the group but doesn't like being singled out. She's attractive but not what you would call sexy. She's 5'11", very slim with long legs and a small bust (34B). short blond hair.

Rebecca: The mouthy one! Will try anything (and I mean anything) once. Is a bit of sex maniac and is always happy to share her exploits with us. She has an ideal figure 36D / 26 / 38 which is probably why she's so outrageous and is also a bit of an exhibitionist. (To give you an example: She turned up last week at Julie's house, in a huge overcoat – wearing absolutely nothing underneath and sat chatting with us all night naked! Her philosophy in life is to act first and think about it afterwards.

Finally Jane: Typical dizzy blonde but with a heart of gold. She will do anything for anyone. Always has a smile on her face (usually a wicked grin) and is the joker of the group. She makes it her aim in life that if we are getting a little boring, she will do or arrange something to liven us up. She also has an hour glass figure but much more in proportion than mine (and a lot of less of it). What separates her from us is her magnificent washboard stomach. She exercises every day and visits the gym at least 4 times a week. (Probably because her current partner is extremely athletic???)

We are all in long term relationships but none of us are married and no children. Because we are so close, almost like sisters, we have all, at some time in the past seen each other naked. The others feel quite comfortable with their bodies however, I am less so. I am conscious of the fact that my breasts are extra large, my hips are wide and both my belly and bottom are, lets say, a little larger than I would like. I suppose I could be classed as voluptuous. And in these modern times, society seems to favour the slim body and perky boobs!

Many times in the past, we have ended up spending Thursday nights completely naked. The others know I don't mind them looking at me and in fact; I secretly like them to look. Don't get me wrong, we are all hot blooded heterosexuals and all have a healthy respect for our men but at the same time, there's nothing better than looking at the female form and comparing others to yours.

I love the way Julie's breasts (or tits as I like to think of them as) seem to point upwards. Her blood red nipples like little bullets – always hard! It's hard not to look at the expanse of curly hair between her legs with longing. Rebecca has a body to die for! Her latin background gives her golden skin all year round. She likes to try new things and has pierced both her nipples and labia in the past. I remember that particular Thursday night with fondness. It was the first time I had seen a shaved pussy too.

Generally if things get a little out of hand I'm the one holding the cushion in front of herself or clambering to get a robe.

Well, true to form, we had a wild night. They wanted to know everything Mark said, whether he implied anything kinky and even whether I planned any antics myself?

"Don't be daft" I said, "It's a genuine competition and I plan to just chill and enjoy being pampered." I missed the sideways glances at each other and the mischievous grins being bandied about. However, by the time they all left I had worked myself into thinking all sorts of things. We'd chatted about the possible treatments I would have and they were very curious, as was I, about the new machines Mark had mentioned.

I was a little cautious though. I have no problem with private treatments carried out by women but they had put the idea in my head that possibly, there may be men involved. I'm not sure if I could handle that. Little did I know what was coming?

All the earlier talk had left me feeling really horny. Rebecca had chosen tonight to tell us about her latest idea. She'd decided that, before she got any older and her body moved 'south' she wanted to be photographed professionally. She'd heard of an agency that specialised in nude photography with a twist. All the photographers were women and, as well as the normal 'posing' they also took intimate pictures. She took great delight in sharing with us the fact that having a woman 2 inches away from her pussy set her juices flowing. She was also quite excited when they told her they only produced digital pictures. Her partner, Jez was very much into internet porn and loved sharing his personal pictures of her with like minded men. She got a kick out of knowing other people were viewing her body. Sometimes, she even joined him on the web cam?

Paul, my partner, had returned before they left and moved straight up to our bedroom to avoid getting caught and teased by the others. Although an excellent lover, he was a very private person and was embarrassed by the ribald comments he heard from the girls. I could hear him moving around upstairs and decided to surprise him.

I knew that he waited until the coast was clear to come downstairs to fix himself some supper and so expected him to come down any minute. I quickly stripped off, leaving a trail of clothes from the lounge in to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I stood in front as the cold air breezed across my nipples making them even more erect and hard. My hand automatically moved to my bare pussy which was more sensitive since shaving all my pubic hair the day before.

"Mmmmm now what do have here?" I asked myself, reaching into the fridge and selecting a tub of yoghurt. I'd decided that he would have his supper tonight on me – literally!

I then proceeded to cover my breasts with the cool creamy paste. As my fingers touched my nipples they jumped. Once I had covered the deep brown aureoles and hard erect nipples I looked again to see what else was in there I could use.

"Aaahh!" I thought, reaching in to remove the punnet of Strawberries. "I'll just keep this to one side for a moment, before settling on my final object .... A wide but narrow necked bottle of Chablis!"

Taking them over to the table I heard his steps moving along the hallway at the top of the stairs. As we entertained a lot we had bought ourselves a larger than normal pine kitchen table which, in this case, suited my purpose.

Moving the basket of fruit usually standing in the centre of the table, to one end, I hitched my rather large bottom over the edge and lay back so that my legs were dangling and my pussy pushed forward. Opening my legs I set the strawberry basket in between them, hoping the placement of the basket would not be lost on him.

I then started to pour the wine all over my tummy, aiming it to run over my thighs and down in between my legs, lubricating my pussy.

As he entered the kitchen he whispered "Oh my God Anna, what on earth has been going on tonight to make you this horny? No! Don't tell me, let me just enjoy the result please" he continued, leaning over my breasts and slowly licking the yoghurt from around my nipples.

I laughed as he looked up; his face covered in cream, and for the first time noticed his taut tanned body – naked from his waist upwards.

""I think we need something to go with cream eh Anna?" he said as his eyes moved down my body towards the basket of strawberries. "Now what shall I do with them eh?"

Picking up the fruit by the stalk he covered it with the creamy white yoghurt and widened my legs a little more. He then used one hand to open my pussy lips and inserted the strawberry deep inside me, followed by another and another. Until he could get no more inside me.

"I'm a little hungry now Anna" he said, leaning over me and placing his mouth over my full pussy. Using his teeth he started to remove each strawberry one at a time. I could feel his lips against mine and started to tremble with desire. I could feel his tongue probing.....occasionally flicking against my clit. I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this!

As he continued to eat me I felt the beginnings of my orgasm. Wanting to share this with him, I reached down and released the towel from around his waist, exposing his huge erection. I twisted around a little, widening my legs even more and with one hand, pushed his face deeper down into my wet pussy. With the other hand I was able to take hold of his cock and slowly slide my fingers up and down. We were now both laid across the wooden table – our faces facing each other's sex.

Within minutes we had both reached our climax....my juices all over his face whilst his creamy cum covered mine.

Later on, when we had both showered and were snuggled up in bed he said "You certainly never cease to amaze me Anna. Thank you! I'll have to think of ways to surprise you eh?" he laughed, as his hand trailed across my large breasts circling my stubbornly hard nipples.

It was the morning of the 15th and I was getting myself into a right state. I'd been up since 6am and was anxiously watching the clock when suddenly the limousine pulled up outside the house. A uniformed young man stepped out and held the door open for me to enter. He took my small holdall carrying my toiletries and helped me inside.

I'd never been inside a limousine before and was amazed with the sheer luxury.

"Good morning Madam" said the chauffeur. "My name is Glenn and I have the pleasure of escorting you to and from the Salon this weekend. If you have any special requests whilst we are travelling please let me know and I will arrange that for you".

'What a pleasant man' I thought. "Not bad looking either". What was I thinking of? I had the most incredible man waiting for me at home.

He continued "Each and every visitor to the Salon is treated and welcomed as an individual therefore you will have total privacy until after you check in. Mark has suggested that, as you may feel a little tense, you drink the small relaxant he has prepared for you to take before you arrive this morning.

Mark has also suggested that, to save some time and ensure you are not delayed when you arrive, you change into your robe in the limousine. You will have total privacy due to the blackout screen between yourself and the driver's compartment, so do not be concerned. You will need to strip completely and put on the silk robe before we arrive.

As we travelled along, I sensed the logic in what he had said but, ultimately, I felt a little hesitant about being naked in semi public. However, I started to strip as asked and when I had completely stripped off, didn't immediately cover my naked body for a few minutes.

I loved the fact that the air conditioning seemed to be working in overdrive as the air was freezing. I knew my nipples had reacted and grown in the cold and looked at myself stretched along the leather seat. The fact that Glenn was only a few feet away but was unable to see me made me feel really horny. (If I knew that he was actually looking at me through two way glass I would be mortified).

"We're here Madam" said Glenn though an intercom.

As the door opened I heard a voice say "Welcome to The Salon Anna. I'm Mark and am pleased to meet you at last."

Stepping out to meet Mark I was surprised to notice that he was not as I had imagined him to be. He was a small heavy set man with a full head of dark curly hair, a small moustache and a short goatee beard. He was also wearing a short black silk robe?

Noticing my look he continued "Oh Anna you will get used to seeing not only myself but everyone else dressed like this. We do not want you to feel self conscious about your lack of clothing so we like to blend in and dress alike. I'll check you in myself, now that we've met, but firstly, I'll show you to your own treatment room. Most of your treatments will be held there however, some will not" he said with a grin. "Also, you will have your own member of staff to carry out all of your treatments but will have the opportunity to select another should you wish to do so. Your assistant is Chris, whom you will meet in a few moments."

"As well as the usual facial, manicure, pedicure and body treatments you will also be expected to join in some group activities but I'm sure you will enjoy them a lot."

I really should have questioned this but I was, in fact, feeling very relaxed about it. What I also found hard to understand was the fact that I seemed a little 'worked up'. I knew I was almost naked and thoughts were running round my head about what Mark looked like underneath his own robe. There were no tell tale signs that showed through the silk but I sensed he was naked himself under the silk robe.

On reaching the door of my suite Mark said "Let me just take your robe."

I stuttered "But I am not wearing anything underneath it Mark!"

"Yes, precisely Anna" he said quietly. "This weekend you will not be wearing any clothes at all! You will spend the weekend fully naked at all times, as will everyone else staying here."

For some reason I couldn't reply. I wanted to say 'Not on your life, I will not let you all see my large naked body, my full breasts and my hairless pussy' however, I illogically thought 'Yes, look at me! Look and touch!'

So I proceeded to slip the silk along my body and pass it to Mark. Momentarily, I looked up at his eyes and saw the lust in them. He was just about to reach over and touch me when the door opened and standing there was a tall, dark man.

"Hello Anna. I'm Chris. I'll be your assistant this weekend so should you want anything I haven't given you then please let me know and it will be done."

He was also naked!

Over the next few hours I experienced his 'hands on' treatment and felt I had gone to heaven. His trained hands moved around my toes, gently separating them and, although I was supposed to be having a pedicure he seemed not to just work on my feet and ankles, he continued his touch further and further up until finally, he rested his warm oily hands on my most private parts. He continued to work the sensuous oil along my pussy lips and even underneath to reach to my bottom. He alternated between my pussy lips and my little brown puckered hole, teasing each until I felt my hole expand with expectation.

When he moved to work on my hands, he treated each finger as if it were a mini cock.... Making a small 'O' with his oily forefinger and thumb and sliding it up and down each digit. Again, he didn't stop at my wrists but continued up past my elbows, across my shoulders and down across my heaving breasts. He circled his warm hands around their heaviness, cupping them, taking their weight in his hands and finally leaning down to suckle my hard nipples between his lips.

I was now totally relaxed, lying back on the treatment table and waiting for his next 'treatment'. I watched as he prepared more creams to be applied to my face. He lifted my head to place a wide band over my forehead, framing my face in order to prepare for my facial. However, before taking his seat behind my head he surprisingly, placed 2 small white towels over me – One across my breasts and one across my hips.

As he continued to work the creams over my forehead, across my cheeks and around my lips he again, went further than I would have thought for a facial. His hands worked in unison down my neck and across my collar bone until his fingers hit the edge of the first towel. His fingers slowed a little and slowly slipped underneath the material. Further and further down, he lightly touched and teased, not only across the front of my breasts but down the sides too. His fingers moved to underneath and lightly ticked there.

12