A Jedi's Training Ch. 13

Story Info
Liana goes missing.
7.1k words
4.59
58.6k
33

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
416 Followers

I'd like to say thanks real quick to all the readers who have waited awhile for this chapter. I apologize not getting it up more quickly - I've been dealing with some issues in my personal life, and when personal things go awry for me it gives me a serious case of writers' block. Hopefully this chapter is still up to par with what y'all expect from me - thank you for your patience! I will try not to have so long a delay between this and Ch. 14, but no guarantees =(

-------------------------

Chapter 13 – Fallen

The next day unfolded surprisingly normally for Jacen. For the first time in what seemed like a long time, he went through the day like a model Jedi student; he focused on the material in his classes, he trained hard, and for once he did not go through the day with a hard-on raging in his pants. Just when it seemed that the day would be without incident, however, a public announcement came on informing the students that there would be a mandatory gathering in the main audience hall. As the students of the Academy, some dressed for class and others looking like they had just gotten out of bed, made their way to the meeting, whispers flew left and right about the reason for addressing the student body as a whole. Some speculated that something had gone horribly wrong with the latest group of off-world training missions, and that teams were being assembled to search for missing students and instructors. Others thought that perhaps they were being called together to meet an important figure in the Republic's history – a veteran of the Jedi Civil War, perhaps. Maybe Revan himself had returned from the Unknown Regions?

By the time Jacen reached the main audience hall, he had heard a wide array of conspiracy theories and speculations, but was not inclined to believe any one over the others. The murmur of the crowd gather to a low rumble as more and more students arrived, all but a few looking completely lost and befuddled. As the students awaited a member of the teaching staff or the Council itself to appear and make a statement, Jacen felt a tug on his sleeve. He turned and found himself facing a distressed-looking Star.

"Star!" he exclaimed, surprised that she was not off-world. "Is everything okay? Do you have any idea what's happening?"

"I need to talk to you, alone," she said, forcing a path through the crowd of students and dragging him along.

The two slowly cut a path through the gathered students, eventually making their way to the end of the room and quickly ducking into a small supply closet.

"First of all, I'm glad to see you're okay," Star said to him once she had closed the door. "The Council hasn't figured out yet just how many people have gotten involved in this."

"Involved in what?" he asked. "Star, what's going on? I've heard people talking about missing students, off-world disasters, basically anything you can think of."

"The ones who talked about missing students weren't far off," she sighed. "Liana's gone missing."

"What?" Jacen exclaimed. "How? When?"

Star shook her head.

"We don't really know. Her class attendance had been spotty the last few weeks. Some of her instructors had been mulling bringing her in for disciplinary action when this news broke."

"How did they find out?" Jacen asked, his voice quavering with concern and dread.

"Her suitemates first reported it. They said she'd been gone for several nights straight."

"Is that unusual for her?" he asked.

"Apparently it's been her habit lately to bring home a guy or two every night," Star said, lowering her voice a bit. "Her roommate said she's had an unusually active sex life ever since we came back from training. And by unusual, I mean new men every night. Some of them were students, but it sounded like she'd been getting men from outside the academy as well – smugglers, travelers, and the like."

"I've seen her around from time to time since we got back," Jacen said. "Her clothes have been more and more … provocative. Do you think this has something to do with her disappearance?"

"It seems like it might, especially if she's been mingling with Coruscant's seedier elements. There's more to it, though. I don't think this is a simple case of kidnapping or a runaway student."

"What makes you say that?"

"I managed to track down and talk to some of the male students here she's been with. Off the record, of course."

"What did they have to say?" Jacen asked eagerly.

"Mostly that she's an animal and almost always fucked them senseless," Star replied. "And I think that's the problem."

"What do you mean?"

"Every single student she had sex with described feeling weakened, physically drained after their orgasm. At first I thought they were just inexperienced and not used to it, but the more I listened… the more it sounded like some kind of Force drain."

"A Force drain?" Jacen asked, not understanding.

"It's something they'll teach you about in your later years," Star explained. "It's a power mainly attributed to the Dark Side that allows the user to feed off the Force energy of another being. It can also be used to directly attack the health of an enemy while replenishing your own strength."

"You think Liana is using this kind of power?"

Star shook her head.

"Not voluntarily, no. But the Force does have a will of its own in many ways. I'm afraid that the lust and sexual hunger we exposed her to on Yavin might have affected her somehow. Some of these guys looked like total bookworms, but a lot of them seemed physically fit enough to stand up to a sex marathon. There's just no way a quickie with Liana could knock them out like they described."

"I… uh, I think I know what you're talking about," Jacen said sheepishly. "Liana and I had sex in the locker room after one of my training classes. I didn't even want to have sex with her at first, but it was like she completely forced her will onto me. She even managed to make me come when I wasn't ready to. I totally blacked out for awhile after I came. At first I thought I'd just overworked myself, but it seems to be fitting the pattern. When I woke up, Liana still wanted more – she even tried to convince me to have sex with her again, but I couldn't even get it up again with her lying there naked in front of me."

"Like her lust had somehow fed off of yours," Star said, putting together the pieces. "And some of the other students described what you experienced, about her imposing her will on them. Some of the ones I spoke to were the most upstanding, traditional Jedi students I'd ever seen. I could've stripped naked and started masturbating right in front of them and they wouldn't have batted an eyelash."

"Did you?" Jacen asked, jokingly.

"No, and that's beside the point. I think Liana has somehow lost herself to her sex drive, and I'm afraid that we're responsible for it."

"Should we tell the Council?" Jacen asked. "They'll probably be able to figure out some way to help."

"If we did, Liana would probably be expelled from the Academy," Star reminded him. "And us too. Even if they let her stay, they'd basically do whatever they could to wipe out her sex drive completely. I've been there, Jacen, and it's horrible, having to suppress your natural urges like that. Inner peace can be achieved without giving up the wonder that is sex, and I don't want Liana to go through what I've experienced unless absolutely necessary."

"Then what are you suggesting we do?"

"Find her."

"Find her? Just like that? She could be anywhere on this planet, assuming she hasn't left already!"

"Jacen, you and I probably have the closest bond to Liana out of anyone at this Academy," Star said. "With the Force on our side, we have the best chance of finding her and when we do, she'll be more likely to listen to us if we're alone. We can connect with her on a deeper level than anybody else."

"So it's just you and me then?" Jacen asked, daunted by the task before them.

"Yes, but not entirely. The Council met with the instructors already. They think that Liana is still on Coruscant and that she hasn't gone very far. They can still sense her presence nearby. I'm sure you can too, if you try."

Jacen closed his eyes, reaching into the Force. He reached past the low roar of the students in the next room, past Master Kelvar's echoing voice as he addressed the gathered crowd about the situation. He tapped into the uproar of the many life forms on Coruscant, combing his way through the maze of thoughts and sounds. In his mind's eye, he saw Liana's silhouette. She was distant, far away, but he followed her. She fled into the haze of the Force and he followed, straining his concentration and focus to its limits until finally he found himself in her mind's most inner sanctums, perceiving her thoughts with all of his senses. He saw images, all of a sexual nature: naked breasts, hard penises, wet vaginas; men and women joined together in blissful sexual union. He heard sounds: the moans of women as their lovers penetrated their wet depths; the sound of bodies slapping together; the distinctive sound of dripping vaginal lips being parted by an erect cock head. He tasted sweat and come, and he smelled the intoxicating scent of an aroused woman.

"Jacen…," Liana's voice whimpered, echoing in his mind. "Jacen… oh yes, Jacen!"

On a small cot in a cramped apartment in the nearby cantina district, Liana's body went completely tense as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Jacen!" she screamed, tossing her sweat-dampened blonde hair back and forth in ecstasy. "Yes! Jacen!"

"Who the fuck is Jacen?" exclaimed the man hovering over her, his hardness buried in her convulsing sex as she continued to thrash and whimper. "Answer me!"

Liana's eyes snapped open as she realized where she was and what she had just said. A look of disappointment spread across her face as she pushed the man away, scrambling off the cot and standing with her back to him as she looked out the window.

"Get out," she said, her voice quiet but stern.

"Hey what are you trying to pull here? You came onto me, remember?"

Liana whipped around, her eyes flashing.

"Get out!" she barked, loudly this time.

"Are you crazy, bitch?" the man said, grabbing her wrists forcefully and pulling her to him. "I'm not leaving until I get what I came for."

Her resistance seemed to fade under his strong grip, and she began to tremble.

"You're hurting me," she whimpered softly. "Ow!"

He forced her down to her knees, rubbing his erect penis back and forth against her face.

"Suck it," he ordered. "You're going to get me off whether you like it or not. Fuck this Jacen."

He thrust his hips forward, shoving his cock through her closed lips and into her mouth. She struggled and whimpered, muffled by his hardness. Finally she bit down, her teeth scraping the hard tip of his cock. He jumped back as the back of his hand cracked across her cheek.

"What the fuck was that?" he yelled out in surprise. "What are you, stupid?"

Liana got to her feet, and suddenly his courage faded. The anger had returned to her eyes, and he realized she had been playing him all along. She touched the corner of her mouth with two fingertips, which came off red with her own blood. The tip of her tongue darted out and licked the injury as she glared at him, her eyes seeming to grow dark as her anger escalated. She raised her hand and a wave swept forward, knocking the naked man onto his back. She took slow and deliberate steps toward him, her bare feet making hardly a sound on the floor as he scrambled back, the authority he had previously exhibited now given away completely to fear. He continued to crawl backwards until he felt the door against his back. He reached up to open it but an invisible hand caught his wrist, slowly crushing his arm in its grip.

"How do you like it, you bastard?" she said quietly, slowly curling her upraised hand into a fist as she squeezed his wrist through the Force.

"No, please, I'm sorry!" he cried, any sign of his previous sexual arousal completely gone.

Liana walked right up to where he cowered against the wall, spreading her legs and baring her sex to him, inches from his face. Less than an hour ago, every man in the club one floor down would have killed to be this close to her bare pussy. As he looked up at the woman towering over him, the man would have given anything to be as far away as possible.

"Lick it," she commanded, reaching down with one hand and parting her wet lips for him.

His body shaking, he leaned forward and meekly dabbed the tip of his tongue against her vagina.

"Harder," she said, grabbing his hair. "Harder!"

She jerked his head back so that he was looking up at her, and slowly she lowered herself down until she was at his eye level.

"What part of 'harder' don't you understand?" she asked, pulling his hair.

"I, I'm sorry!" he stammered.

She pushed away from him, leaving him by the door as she walked across the room back to the window. With her nude form bathed in the shimmering sunlight streaming in, she almost looked like an angel. But she was far from it.

"It's too late for apologies," she said, turning to face him. "I'll get what I want from you, one way or another."

"No," he begged. "No please, don't hurt me!"

She stood with her arms outstretched, palms upturned. A glowing ball of red energy appeared in each of her hands. Arcs of red shot from each of the spheres, entrapping the man in a tangled web of energy. He groaned weakly as she drained him, leeching the energy out of his body. She began to whimper and moan as well, but not out of pain or weakness. Her nipples grew hard and her muscles tightened visibly as energy continued to stream from him to her. Her jaw went slack and a loud whimper of sheer lust escaped her lips. Her knees began to tremble and finally she collapsed to the ground. The red glow disappeared as she grabbed her own breasts, pinching her nipples while she jerked her hips to and fro. She gave one last cry of pleasure as her vagina convulsed, a wet trickle of fluid dripping down her thighs. She rolled over onto her back, her full breasts heaving up and down with each breath as she gently touched herself between her legs, paying no heed to the limp form of the stranger she had seduced in the club. She touched her clitoris lightly, the sensitive nub of flesh responding instantly to her fingertips.

"Jacen," she whimpered, the darkness gone from her voice as she again became the innocent Alderaanian girl that every man wanted to bed.

But she knew exactly which man she wanted in her bed now.

"Jacen, I want you."

"I need you," Liana's girlish voice echoed in Jacen's mind.

He felt himself suddenly jolted out of her mind, his concentration broken as his own mind snapped itself back into his physical body. He opened his eyes to find himself slumped against the wall of the supply closet, a concerned Star kneeling before him.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "You blacked out on me for a minute."

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said, slowly getting to his feet. "I made contact with Liana's mind."

"Did you find out anything helpful?"

"Well… you were right, she is close. And I think you're right about the sex drive too. All I saw, heard, and felt while I was connected was sex."

"Apparently it had an effect on you too," Star said, looking downward.

He followed her gaze and saw the tent in his pants.

"Oh," he said, embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I had no idea it… wow."

"No apology necessary," she told him. "I know you're taking this as seriously as I am. Under different circumstances I would have offered to help you with that, but I think you know as well as I do that we have more pressing concerns."

"We need to find Liana."

"Agreed. We should get going now, while the rest of the Academy is still tied up here." She unclipped a lightsaber from her belt and handed it to him. "I know your class hasn't constructed lightsabers yet, so I borrowed one of Cora's. You'll need it – there's no telling who or what we'll have to face to get her back."

Star peeked out the supply closet door and then held it open, letting Jacen exit the cramped space. One of the Academy's instructors, Derek Rainer, was vaguely explaining the situation to the other students. He looked directly at Star and Jacen as they headed for the back door, but he said nothing. Star looked up and caught his eyes with her gaze as they exited, and he gave her a knowing nod before looking away and continuing to address the other students.

Jacen and Star fell onto Liana's trail quickly. Her presence in the Force seemed to grow stronger, as did the aura of lust that surrounded that presence. It made her easy for them to track to the city's lower levels – almost too easy.

"Are you sensing that this is way too straightforward?" Star asked, as she and her student made their way through the crowded city streets.

"It's almost like she wants us to find her," Jacen concurred.

"Be alert," she cautioned him. "I smell a trap."

They continued onward, eventually making their way to an abandoned building in the lesser-used area of the district. The structure had apparently been empty for some time – many of the walls and supports showed signs of decay.

"What would Liana be doing here?" Jacen asked aloud, looking around the barren structure. "Somehow I don't see this as a promising location to pick up sex partners."

"I'm not sure," Star said, her voice echoing through the room. "I don't see even see any place to go… hey!"

Jacen turned around just in time to see Star's head disappear through a break in the floor that had given way into a full-blown hole. He ran over to the opening and looked at it. Clouds of dust spiraled up from the floor and he brushed his foot across the floor, revealing an old service door built into the floor. Apparently the years had not been kind to the door, and the strain of being walked upon caused it to break away. He craned his neck and looked into the gaping opening in the floor. Some ways down he saw Star, clinging by one hand to some sort of service ladder. A little farther down the ladder, what appeared to be an underground tube or pipe opened up and extended as far as Jacen could see.

"Star!" he called down into the pit. "Are you okay?"

"A little shaken up!" she called back up, swinging her other arm up to grab onto the ladder as well. "It looks like there's some sort of underground tunnel network down here. It might be where Liana went."

Jacen looked down, noting that the old service ladder had broken off quite a distance between where Star was and the hole in the floor.

"The ladder doesn't go all the way up," he said, watching as Star found her footing on the ladder and began to descend. "It's too far just to jump."

"I can't really get back either," she replied. "Try to find another way down – if not here then in another building. We'll link up in the tunnels. Be careful, Jacen."

Jacen watched Star slowly climb downward, then turned to continue surveying the building. It appeared to be some sort of warehouse, with a variety of elevated walkways and scaffolding criss-crossing above him. Unfortunately they all went upward, opposite the way he needed to go. Pretty certain that he was not going to find another way downward in the building, he turned toward the exit. In the doorway, however, he saw the outline of a woman.

"Jacen," she said softly.

He recognized the voice as Liana's. He walked quickly toward her, but stopped halfway. Her silhouette had made it appear that she was dressed in standard Jedi garb, but as he drew nearer he saw that it was far from the case. She wore only the tabards and waist sash, the rest of her body completely bare save for her boots, which rose to about mid-calf. Her tabards ran over her bulging breasts, the thin strips of fabric completely insufficient for covering the whole of her mounds. They covered her nipples and the surround area, but plenty of her creamy globes stuck out from both sides. The portion of the tabards that protruded below her waist sash covered her ass and pelvis, but barely. They fluttered gently in the breeze, offering him peeks at her buttocks and her shaved pubic region. The heels of her boots clicked on the floor as she ran to him, her breasts bouncing freely. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him close, burying her face in his chest.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
416 Followers
12