Amy Anderson's Amazing Amorous Adventures

Story Info
Their accidental date to a nudist camp.
2.7k words
4.44
73.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy Anderson felt her long hair being whipped in the breeze as the convertible roared down the country road and she smiled. She lifted her head further into the slipstream, knowing full well that the stretch caused her chest to push out into his view as she felt the wind grip more of her hair. She looked at herself as "athletic" and not beautiful but she also thought her breasts her most alluring feature, sure to catch the notice of any male and she wanted Dale to notice!

She was enjoying the feel of the wind in her hair and the look that she caught in Dale's eye when she peeked at him with the corner of her eye. He noticed! She could see it on his face and the thought caused a rush of heat to flow through her.

For a long time she had been eyeing the programmer but Dale had seemed not to notice her. It had never occurred to her that he was shy. He always seemed so self assured at work, but as she had discovered yesterday both during their first date and before, he was very shy around women. The more she was around him, the more she desired him. Her plan for this second date, following on the heels of their first, was to seduce the shy handsome man.

Amy turned her head to the right, partially to hide the smile from Dale, partly to let the wind whip her long light brown hair, and partly to feel the wind on her face. That was when she saw the sign. "Come Celebrate National Nude Day With Us". She had driven this road many times and never notice that there was a nudist camp here before.

Dale saw it too. He wasn't trying to look at the side of the road, he was trying to look at Amy's tits, but the result was the same. "I never knew there was a nudist camp here! Maybe we should have this picnic in the nude instead of at the national park." He thought he was kidding as he said it to her. The idea of seeing her naked was a heavenly thought beyond his present dreams.

The smile slowly spread over Amy's face as she thought about it. She imagined seeing those buns to kill for that Dale hid in his baggy blue jeans. She imagined the look on his face when he saw her breasts in all their glory. What better way to cement a potential third date? Besides in all her 23 years she had never been swimming in the nude and it sounded like fun.

"You know, I've never been skinny dipping. It kind of sounds like fun. I'm game if you are. "

Dale's jaw dropped open. "You mean it?" Amy watched him turn beat red.

"Sure. Lets do it." She felt him slow and she began to turn red herself, and it wasn't the sun!

The whole idea came to them both spontaneously and neither was mentally prepared for their second date to be at a nudist camp. The blush came over them both as they thought about it.

Amy thought about being nude in front of Dale and couldn't help smiling. She had rather planned for that to happen, but she hadn't bargained for other observers! She had never really thought about nudist camps before but her image would prove not far from the mark. She imagined some old fart with a big belly gawking at her and suddenly started to have second thoughts.

Dale for his part could think of nothing but seeing Amy devoid of her clothing. The only fly in the ointment was his own fear that she would notice how attracted to her he really was. The more he thought about it, the more he blushed.

Their impulsive exchange had trapped them both! Dale could not turn from this path for fear that she would think him a coward. Amy, had charted the course of their date with her sudden agreement and felt that she could no more run from the idea than eat worms on a reality television show.

They were both breathing more rapidly as they pulled down the tree lined trail to which the signs directed them. As the convertible slowed, Amy found herself looking at the rustic setting. All that could be seen for the first few hundred feet were an empty gravel lane that twisted through a maze of maple trees. The leafy canopy provided shade that would have lowered the heat if not for the excessive blood that they could both feel pumping through them, spreading heat to their cheeks.

Neither of them knew what to expect. The comely young woman in the T shirt and Jean shorts, was not what they had expected. Under different circumstances, Dale might have wondered what the young lady looked like without her clothes, but he was too busy thinking about gazing on the ample naked bosoms of his date, a reality he was sure to see soon enough.

"Welcome to the Bare Branch Nudist Resort." The girl smiled at them. "Are you members?"

Dale wanted to sound strong and sure, but his response came out somewhat less than firm. "N... N... No we're not. We just decided to do it when we saw your sign."

The girl had a dazzling smile. "Well in that case, welcome again. We're glad that we can be the ones to introduce you. You picked a great day to come, we have lots going on and you're welcome to take part. We have a barbecue later tonight and a dance after dark. Even balloon rides. "

Dale was still blushing and Amy thought it was cute. She put a reassuring hand on his arm as she stifled a smile. It was all he could do to keep the stutter out of his voice. "We were planning a picnic. Can we do that here and what do we do with our things?"

The girl smiled at him. "We have several picnic areas on the grounds and you're welcome to use any of them. We also have both a swimming pool and a pond you can swim in." She had heard the near panic in his voice. "You can either lock your clothes in the trunk or you can rent a locker in the main club house. Most people leave their shoes on and put their keys on a chain. They sell those in the club house." She gave him a dazzling smile. "Just relax and enjoy yourselves. Just head on down this lane and you'll see the parking lot."

Dale paid the reasonable fee for their membership and admission and then started down the lane, once more. Each foot he drove was another degree that his skin seemed to warm under his nervousness. Amy, too, was feeling the heat, but she had forgotten about the old men and started wondering if this was the perfect setting for a seduction.

Dale found the parking lot nearly full and had some trouble finding a spot. He shut off the car and took a deep breath. Then he waited a moment and took another.

Amy almost laughed at the look on his face, for a moment, her own fear was melting with her sympathy for his nerves but she was not about to let him escape! That determination faded as her feet hit the ground. Her moment of truth was at hand. She heard the trunk pop and she knew that she was expected to put all her clothes in it. Suddenly reality crashed back again.

She walked to the trunk on legs suddenly made wobbly from the nerves. She stopped at the trunk, unsure of the proper etiquette for removing ones clothes in front of a date, when the purpose of said endeavor was not to immediately make mad passionate love.

Amy was looking into the trunk when she was aware of him beside her. She looked up into his face and saw a hint of a smile on it.

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine." He giggled like a little boy. "I haven't said that in many, many years." He laughed. "Are you as scared as I am?"

She broke out laughing and the laugh was contagious. "What do I tell the guys Monday if they ask me if I got you naked?" He was laughing even harder now.

"You better not tell them that, even if it is true. But I'm gonna tell the girls that I got you naked!" She was nearly doubled over in laughter as she began to pull her shirt over her head.

Neither of them looked at the other as they shed their clothing and piled it in the trunk. She stood and watched him hop as he pulled his underwear over his sandals, then she watched his face as he stood. She could almost read his mind as he struggled to look into her eyes and not stare at her naked body. She also saw that he couldn't avoid taking quick looks, or that he liked what he saw.

She held out her hand to him and smiled. "I guess we might as well go see what they have to offer."

What surprised them both was that in only a few minutes all the nerves dissolved. They simply got used to being naked and being around other naked people. They both noticed each other, but in the same way that they would have had they been in the national park. They were both drawn to each other and both thought that they had the most attractive date in the place, but the nudity itself was no longer something to notice.

The picnic lunch didn't play out the way either of them had expected, nor did the nudist camp turn into the seduction scene that Amy had envisioned. The day did however turn out even better than either of them could have hoped for. The secluded setting proved as conducive to conversation as anyplace else could have been They talked and they laughed and they got to know each other. They swam, and they ate their lunch, and then they swam again. They even had a tethered balloon ride together.

Amy wanted him even more than she had before and she knew that he wanted her, even if he didn't show it. The nudity did not hinder their date, but neither did it prove a place to seduce the shy man. They stayed for the barbecue but Dale steadfastly refused to stay for the dance.

Amy reluctantly agreed to leave after they finished their dinner. She suddenly noticed how red Dale had become. It was no longer a blush, instead a sunburn!

She scooted close to him as they drove. The conversation was light. It was obvious to both of them that they should spend much more time together.

He pulled his car up in front of her apartment and she put her arm around him to give him a kiss, but she saw him wince as she did.

"Looks like you need some lotion on that sunburn. Come on up and I'll do ya."

His face broke into a huge smile. "Oowwwww it hurts. I need you to do me." He let her lead him into the apartment by his willing hand as he smiled, relieved that he didn't have to suggest what came next.

The door barely closed before he pulled her to him. Her body molded to his as his lips found hers. The touch of their lips sent lightning bolts through them both, as two tongues reached out to duel.

His hands moved up her back and Amy felt the heat searing through her. She felt his erection rising in his pants as she melted against him. Her senses drifted to another world. She felt his body, strong and hot against her. She smelled his scent, felt his desire as her own simmered.

The kiss went on for minutes as they both drifted into their own world. A world that consisted of only them.

Finally she pulled away and looked into his eyes. Fire jumped between their eyes. "Damn, I've been naked with you all day," He said to her. "And now when I want you naked, you have all your clothes on."

"That's easy to fix." She smiled at him. Two sets of clothes flew in a race to get naked.

They came back to each other as bare skin touched bare skin. He felt her large breasts against his chest and the nipples that suddenly seemed to dig into his chest. She felt his hard cock against her belly. Their breathing came fast and hard and each passing second made the breathing even faster.

His mouth left hers and kissed down her neck. Amy shuddered and leaned her head back giving him better access to her tender neck. A moan escaped her mouth as her eyes closed and she floated away to a world with just the touch of his lips.

His lips moved lower and she twisted away, leaving her arm around his waist. Wordlessly, she led him up the stairs to her bed and then turned back to him as their lips met again. His lips moved down her naked flesh, sucking a nipple into his mouth.

She gasped again as his lips moved lower. His tongue did a circle around her belly button and then went lower still. Her glazed eyes watched his tongue reach out for her sex. She felt the gentle touch of his tongue on her clit and she moaned again and then sat down on the bed. His mouth never leaving her moist pussy, his tongue lashing her to heaven. Her body was on fire. She wanted him and she wanted him NOW!

Amy reached for his head and found purchase on his ears and gently she pulled him upward. She felt his lips moving up her skin as shivers went through her. Once more he kissed her soft belly button and her hard nipples. She felt his cock brush her knee and her body jerked.

Then his lips were on hers and his tongue reached for hers, as her tongue responded and her hand reached down to find his hard throbbing cock. For just a moment she was aware of his gasping breathing, his shudder as she guided him to her entrance.

He was soft and gentle as he entered her. She felt his warmth, his desire, his need. It felt as if he was becoming part of her. As if they were joined in not just body but soul.

Her hips met each of his thrusts almost involuntarily. They were both gasping. The kiss became almost a burning thing separate from the rest of them. The fireworks shot from her mouth to her pussy and exploded on her with surprise. She was unprepared for the intensity of the orgasm. Unintelligible sounds came from her mouth as her body bucked into his thrusts.

She felt a strange feeling she had never felt before. It felt as if the two of them were one. They were not two people enjoying each other, but a single being joined in both body and soul.

She felt his cock swell and throb inside her as her orgasm continued to roll over her. She felt the first explosion as her body coaxed his love from him, feeling his very being merging with hers in that blissful moment. It went on forever and for too short a time before it was over and they floated down together still joined, their bodies gasping to replace the air that had been sucked from them in the fire of mutual explosion.

His body sagged beside her and she turned to be enveloped in his arms. Her eyes looked into his and saw the wonder there. He had had as mystical an experience as she.

She didn't know if they could ever top the date at the nudist camp, but she was sure of two things. It would be hard to top this experience and they would both try hard to improve on it. She looked in his eyes and saw written there, that life would never be the same.