The English Garden

Story Info
She explores her sexuality during an orchard walk.
1.7k words
40.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fizzxxx
Fizzxxx
3 Followers

When she awoke, the sun was streaming though the curtain that covered the window. She had slept deeply, and woke feeling refreshed. The clock on the cabinet beside the bed read 08:50, and for one moment she thought she had slept in, and then remembered that today there would be no work. She pushed back the duvet and felt the coldness of the floor beneath her bare feet, as she walked across the room the bathroom. She switched on the shower and allowed the water to run for a few minutes before stepping under the flow. She soaked her hair, and then applied shampoo, massaging the soap through to the ends, tilting her head back and feeling the lather as it washed down over her body. She rubbed the soap into her smooth skin, her hands brushing over her breasts and her stomach, smiling as she touched her mound, allowing one finger to slide a layer of soap across her clit.

As she showered she thought back to the love-making she had enjoyed the previous evening with her lover. A snatched evening alone together, they had taken their time, and enjoyed each others bodies to the fullest. They had fallen asleep together, but she had awoken to find him gone – probably back home with his wife by now, enjoying breakfast with his children. One of the reason's she loved him so much; his devotion to his family.

She slid her hands down her thighs, and continued to wash her legs. She stood upright, and rinsed the suds from her skin, before washing all the lather from her hair. She switched off the water and stepped from the shower, wrapping her robe around her, and swirling a small towel around her hair like a turban. She walked back into the bedroom and sat down in front of a large mirror above the dressing table. She viewed herself carefully, tilting her head at different angles.

She was pleased with the face that smiled back at her. She was 33 years old, and single, having never had any desire to marry and have children. Her skin was like white porcelain, smooth and soft. She pulled the towel from her hair and ran a comb through the long blond tresses. She adeptly applied a small amount of make-up; just some mascara, a little blusher, and a coating of lip gloss. She stood up and allowed the robe to slip from her shoulders. Her body came into view in the mirror, and she studied herself again. Her breasts were firm and taut, the nipples large and soft. Her tummy flat and toned, a small coloured gem attached to a piercing in her navel. And lower, to her pubis, she ran her hand over the hair and felt its softness.

She stepped away from the mirror, and removed some clothes from the wardrobe; a pair of three-quarter length trousers, a white shirt, and a set of lacy white underwear. She dressed, and then pulled a pair of trainers onto her feet. A quick check of her make up, and she left the bedroom, picked up her keys from a table by the front door, and left the house.

Although it was still early, the warmth of the day hit her as she left the house. The sun already strong and bright - it was going to be a scorcher. She walked to the end of the road, and then crossed over to a small lane. It was quiet and deserted, in fact the only traffic that ever used the lane, was the tractor driven to and from the orchard, collecting the fruit that had been picked. The whole of the area was one big fruit orchard, divided into different sections, and cultivated with a variety of fruit trees. She walked to the end of the lane, and then turning right, climbed over an old wooden gate into the apple orchard. She loved the fresh air of the countryside, and this was one of her favourite places to walk, in fact she came here frequently and would often sit beneath the fruit trees enjoying the English countryside.

On this particular day she walked deep into the orchard, and found a warm shady spot to sit and rest. She lay down in the long soft grass, and closed her eyes against the glare of the sun which broke through the leafy canopy above her head. She felt relaxed and carefree. She thought back to a previous occasion when she had been in this orchard, a day very much like today. A day when she had been certain she truly was alone, and had undressed down to her underwear, and had spent an afternoon sun-bathing in just her bra and knickers. She sat up and looked around, her ears listening keenly. She felt sure that the orchard was deserted. The trees were laden with fruit, but it had yet to ripen, it would be weeks before the pickers arrived. She wondered – could she?

She quickly removed her shirt, and then scanned the area again. It was still deserted, only her and the song birds for company. She kicked off her trainers and undid her trousers and managed to wriggle out of them without having to stand. Once again she looked keenly around her, still a solitary figure sat amongst the fruit trees. She slid her arms behind her and undid the clasp of her bra, allowing it to fall, uncovering her firm round breasts, her nipples already hard from the excitement of her actions. She lay back down and could now feel the long fronds of grass brushing against her skin. She was feeling particularly daring now, and her hand moved to her breasts, and she rubbed her palm over her hard nipples. She hadn't realised how aroused she was – a combination of the warm summer air on her naked skin, and the possibility of someone seeing her. A gentle moan escaped from her lips, and her fingers began to tug and pull at her nipples, moulding her breasts, imagining it was her lover from the previous evening, making love to her.

One hand slid across her stomach and she felt the piercing in her navel. She reached lower to her mound and slid her hand inside her knickers and began to caress herself gently. Her fingers brushing through the soft pubic hair – her very own 'English Garden'. She now felt totally uninhibited, and hooked her fingers into the waist band of her knickers and slid them down to her knees. She parted her legs, and felt the warm summer air on her pussy, then pushed her knickers down to her ankles, and removed them completely. Once again she sat up and looked around for any sign of human company. Again nothing stirred, except for her arousal.

She sat like this for a few minutes, her knees bent and her legs parted. She could feel the long grass tickling her pussy, her hands still on her nipples, now pulled urgently at them. She lay back in the grass, and parted her legs wider, now aware that if someone were to be hiding in the trees looking at her, they would have a very intimate view of her cunt. She could feel the moisture forming in her slit, and stretched her legs to their widest, knowing that her pussy lips would now be open, and her glistening red slit on show. She moved her hands to her slit, and pulled her lips apart, she could feel the air against her clitoris, and felt vulnerable and on display. She slipped her finger into her hole and breathed in deeply. This was soon joined by a second finger, and she pushed in deep, as a cry escaped her. Her other hand was now on her clit, and she rubbed it rhythmically, as her fingers fucked herself. She slid her fingers in and out, her hand now soaked with her juices, her clitoris hard. Her breathing had become rapid, and she could feel that pre-orgasmic sensation deep within her. She breathed through each sensation, exhaling a deep moan with each breath. Her fingers were now pumping fast, her other hand alternately pulling on her pussy lips, and rubbing across her clit. She was close to cumming, and now urged herself on vocally, aware that if she found her voice, her orgasm would be more intense. No longer able to hold back, a scream leapt from her, and she writhed in the grass, as her orgasm hit her, her rhythm now slowing, savouring every last drop of her climax.

She pulled her fingers from her cunt, and sat up. She held her hand in front of her face, and examined the juice that was clinging to her fingers. She very slowly and deliberately licked and tasted herself. She picked her clothes up from the floor, and dressed. She looked down at the imprint her body had made in the long grass, and wondered if anyone would be curious about what had made the indentation in the foliage. She slipped her trainers on and headed back through the orchard the way she had entered. Suddenly she stopped. A noise had caught her attention. What was that? The sounds were deep and guttural, almost like an animal, but strangely human too. She squinted and peered through the trees, and could see a man with his back to her. His body was moving rhythmically, almost the same as hers had earlier when she came. He turned round to face her, and she could now see he was holding a huge erection in his hand, pumping himself wildly. He looked directly at her and smiled as he made eye contact, then the tip of his cock exploded and he shot a stream of thick white cum into the air, accompanied by a loud 'yesssss'.

She stood rooted to the spot, unable to either re-act or take her eyes of his manhood. He pushed his cock back into his trousers, lifted a hand and waved directly at her then strode off in the opposite direction. She suddenly became aware of the fact that he must have been watching her as she masturbated. He was clearly a farm worker, and he had witnessed her orgasm. She felt strangely satisfied by this information and made a mental note to return to this spot at some point in the future. After all, that was a nice sized cock he had been playing with!

Fizzxxx
Fizzxxx
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
love it honey

I just love that story, don't know how many times I have read it, it is truly great. thanks fizz

jim.1m

mileclockermileclockeralmost 19 years ago
Extraordinary!

Just as I had imagined it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

Well told. Very hot. More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A beautiful description

I thought this was a lovely story. As well as being very sexy, the descriptions of the orchard and all the sensations were very evocative. Sensuous, in the truest sense of the word.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Closet A mysterious device shatters a quiet Sunday afternoon.in Toys & Masturbation
Voyage, Voyage Pt. 01 Ellie gets a bit naughty at uni...in Toys & Masturbation
Unlocking Tally Ch. 01 A young nerdy woman comes out of her shell, thanks to a toy.in Toys & Masturbation
Her Panties and a Wet Spot She masturbates in thong panties at work.in Toys & Masturbation
Sarah's Gangbang Simulator An engineer makes herself a fucking machine.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories