Deer Hiker

Story Info
First-time nude hiker finds pleasure in the woods.
1.9k words
4.16
56k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lazarus
Lazarus
58 Followers

Sean loved hiking in the woods and today was the best of the best: a perfect 75 degrees deep in the mountains with fresh air and birds singing. He just could not help smiling to himself as he traversed the familiar path. Soon he came to his favorite spot, a small bubbling brook with crystal clear water. It was shaded by trees and smelled fresh and clean.

He carefully stepped on the stones to cross the brook when a deer, startled by his presence, jumped out of the bushes and bounded down the path behind him. He jumped involuntarily from the noise and commotion and lost his balance. He found himself sitting in that crystal clear and very cold, brook laughing as he watched the deer running for its life.

Sean stood up, completely soaked from the fall, and made he way up the path. As he walked he realized the wet canvas shorts were chafing his legs raw. The more he walked the more uncomfortable they became. As he entered a small clearing the sun showed hot on his shoulders. There was a boulder in the clearing made hot by sunlight. As he sat down the idea occurred to him.

Looking sheepishly around and seeing no one. Sean quickly decided to let his shorts dry on the boulder. He quickly took off his shorts and underwear laying them out to dry.

Looking around the clearing for strangers and seeing no one he began to relax a little. The gentle breeze on his chafed skin felt great. He stood up to catch a little more air and found the feeling on his genitals felt even better. Looking at the boulder and seeing the water still streaming from his shorts, he realized he had a long wait until they were dry. Sighing he leaned against the boulder and gazed longingly at the trail.

As he sat there wasting the time when he could be hiking he began to realize that he had not seen a single other person all day. In fact he could not recall seeing another person the last time he was here either. That was what he liked best about this location, it was remote and no one seemed to use it. It was like having his own private retreat.

The more he thought about it, an idea began to form. What if he finished his hike while his shorts dried? What would be the harm? It's a beautiful day and he would only be gone an hour. He could think of no good reason not to go, so he went.

Soon the fear and uncertainty had left him. He found himself humming and enjoying not only the hike but the feeling of freedom from having his genitals exposed to the open air. He felt like he could walk better, climb better and enjoy himself more without all those clothes holding him back. Besides it felt so good he was become aroused. Walking around with a hard-on was not such a bad thing; it certainly felt better than getting aroused in his shorts and finding ways to rearrange himself.

The trail began to narrow and wind up the mountain now and soon he found himself forgetting he was without pants and concentrating more on the trail. It was that state of mind he found himself when he rounded a particularly tight and narrow corner of the trail and literally ran into her.

As he realized what had happened he remembered his current state of undress and immediately began to blush in embarrassment. He became even more embarrassed as he realized this pretty strawberry blond he had run into was now staring straight at his naked member.

"Excuse me" he muttered, "I did not see you". "Obviously" she replied, then adding with a grin "But I certainly see all of you." It seemed impossible but he blushed even more, now turning a mottled scarlet hue. "His explanation came out all in a rush "ifellinthewaterthenmyshortsgotwetandtheytooktoolongtodryandididnotknowanyonewashereandsoi"

She shushed him and with a grin told him "I understand, I have often thought of doing that myself but did not have the...err balls". Laughing she looked at him in the eyes and he found that in spite of himself he could not help but laugh with her. After they stopped laughing and managed to get around one another on the trail he asked "So why don't you?" "Why don't I what? she replied. "Try hiking naked" he answered while catching a quick glance down at her body. She was large breasted and barely contained in her t-shirt with a pair of nylon running shorts and sneakers.

"I just might try it" she said and turned to walk down the trail. Staring after her he watched her butt round the corner and disappear. Gradually he found himself deciding whether to go on or try to get back to his clothes. He realized that if he went back he would likely catch up to her and still be in that embarrassing situation but if he continued on he would give her time to get far enough ahead that he could get to his clothes before catching her.

He decided the better option was to finish his trip. He soon found himself lost in the difficult trail again. The excitement of being naked was now diminished but the flopping movement began to make him stir again until he was at least partially hard by the time he made the loop at the top of the trail. Heading back down hill he found himself picking up speed. His long legs ate up the ground and he felt like the lack of shorts made his walking more efficient even if it was more embarrassing when running into strangers.

His thoughts kept returning to her though. The color of her hair in the sun, the twinkle in her eye as she laughed at his embarrassment all came to mind with each passing moment. He wondered if she would try it and go naked in the sun. Before he knew it the thought of her naked walking down the path had him rising back to fully hard.

Suddenly he saw something move in the shadows. A deer had slipped into a break in the woods. He decided to get a closer look and carefully followed its trail. He had to be careful in the dense brush to avoid any unfortunate scrapes but was still able to keep up. It appeared to be upwind from him and did not seem spooked. Then it disappeared. He continued in the direction he thought it had gone for a little while. Then he caught a glimpse of some light in the woods. A tiny clearing was ahead. He could hear something in the clearing. Thinking it was the deer he crouched down and was very quiet to avoid scaring it.

As he got closer he could hear something was breathing hard. Then he heard a moan. He peered into the clearing and saw her. Lying back on a fallen tree she was naked. Her hair cascaded down her breasts and shined in the sunlight. Her nipples were large and very hard. Her left hand supported her while her right hand was rubbing hard on her clit. Then another moan as she became even more aroused. He could tell she was close to cumming and could not decide whether to walk away or join her.

Soon he found himself getting even more aroused and worked in to get a better view. He became mesmerized watching her please herself, wondering what she was thinking about. He found he was stroking himself without even realizing it. As he moved a little to get a better angle, he stepped on a branch. The loud snap echoed in the clearing. Startled, the deer he had been tracking jumped into the clearing and seeing her laying there panicked and bounded off through the trees crashing and snorting trying to get away.

Startled herself she jumped up and saw him standing there with his cock in his hand.

Then she smiled and in the sexiest move ever made by a woman she stood there naked in the sunlight and beckoned him to come to her with a single crooked finger. He could not deny her this even if he had wanted to.

He moved slowly toward her then took her in his arms and kissed her fully on the mouth. Her lips met his and they stood lost in the moment while they kissed. Gradually he began to explore her body with his hands while she explored his. He broke from their kiss and moved his mouth down to her breasts. He could not help squeezing and sucking on them and from her moans she enjoyed it as well. Together they moved slowly back to the tree as he sucked and squeezed her breasts. Stopped by the tree she laid back where she had been moments before and spread her legs inviting him to enter her.

And enter her he did. The heat of her arousal consumed him as he filled her with his throbbing penis. He was as hard as he had ever been and she was perfectly tight around him. Her legs wrapped around him as he began a slow rhythmic sex that they both needed more than anything.

He could feel her desire surround him as he began to pound her harder. Her heels dug into his butt urging him deeper and harder. Soon the sounds of their fleshing slapping together in noisy sex filled the clearing. They no longer cared, lost in passion they began the steady climb to release.

He began to pound her even harder grinding his pubic hair onto her clit at each depth of entry forcing himself to throb giving her the pleasure that she returned with expert muscle control. Together they pleased each other like they had been together for years. The sensations heightened by their arousal and their first time. Soon the feeling began to build. He tried to slow down to make it last but she urged him on harder with her moans and pleas.

Soon he felt her thrash under him and in a passionate scream she came her vagina squeezing his cock and pulsing over him. Her powerful muscles speeded the inevitable buildup of his own orgasm and her thrust deeply into her one last time before filling her with his cum. His cock throbbing in her and shooting out his hot cum washing her insides with the passionate results of their union.

He collapsed onto her barely able to breath from the exertion of their passion. As he lay on her feeling himself gradually decrease in hardness and their juices slide down his leg. She said "I'm Amy, by the way...what's your name?"

He laughed in spite of himself and told her "Sean". "Pleased to meet ya" he added with a grin.

As they parted company he wondered if he would see her again. He did not see a car in the parking lot so he assumed she lived near here. He stopped in town to have a beer and relax. He asked the bartender "Do you know an 'Amy' who might live out buy the trailhead?" The bartender smiled, "You mean that crazy chick with the pet deer? Yeah I know her; she's always messing with the tourists."

Smiling and realizing he'd been had, Sean downed his beer and ordered another.

Lazarus
Lazarus
58 Followers