Moving Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex in the sun is twice as fun.
6.4k words
4.7
52.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is the 4th and final chapter in the Moving Day series. If you haven't read the others, or it's been a while since you have, take the time to explore the previous chapters and this one will make a lot more sense. Comments are always welcomed and public comments are highly encouraged!

Thanks for reading the series....hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. The Darkness**

*

The trip back to the hotel had my mind reeling. Never in my whole life had I imagined I'd find a girl like Chrysta and never did I imagine that if such a girl did exist that Id pick her up on a whim as I'm leaving one life and trying to start another. The events of the past several hours kept replaying in my mind. The first thought I had of her pulling out a gun and splattering his grey-matter all over the highway was replaced by the look in her dazzling eyes as they turned from sparkling to sultry in the matter of a second. Her demure curiosity was brought back to the fore-front of my thoughts and one clear sentence rang in my head over the din of the pictures and memories, "what am I going to do with this creature beside me?" A second, stronger inner voice simply replied "whatever you want to."

I turned to look at the woman sitting next to me; she was half-curled into the seat, trying to sleep for the short trip to the Holiday Inn. Her new sundress was slightly wrinkled from their last escapade in the mall ride, her posture making it wrinkle a little worse. Her legs were tucked up to her chest and her ass was cocked just enough in the seat to show just the barest hint of her red, swollen lips peaking out between her thighs. My mouth watered as he took in that delicious and thoroughly fucked little pussy of hers and my dick twitched over the sight of our cum still coating her crotch and the backs of her thighs with a thin white film. The salty-sweet taste of that hot little box still coated my tongue as well; I savored it as it started to fade from my taste buds.

My eyes drifted off my new companion and back to the road. It was good timing on my part, too; I was starting to drift off into on-coming traffic. I jerked the car quickly to avoid an accident with some high-schooler in a Metro and the motion snapped Chrysta back to consciousness. She yawned a cute little yawn and stretched out in the seat, replacing the view of her tired sex with miles of long tanned leg. Our eyes met after drifting lazily up each other's body, both of us still in an eye-glazed state of euphoria after the day of sex with a complete stranger.

"Didn't mean to be sleeping," she said quietly and blushed a little. "Must have wore me out," she added and bit her lower lip. Chrysta sat back in her seat and pulled her dress down into place, smoothing it over the tops of her thighs and stomach. I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were still rock hard and were working with the lithe body under that sundress to do their best imitation of tents. I laughed a little bit and stole my gaze from her back to the road. A light on the dash pulled my eyes down to the instrument panel and I saw my "low fuel" light on.

"I'd better get some gas before we go out tonight," I said apprehensively. I wanted to get back to the hotel and take a nap; all the sex for the day was more than taking its toll on me.

"We're still going out?" Chrysta said excitedly. She bounced up in the seat, sitting a little straighter. She smoothed her dress down over her tummy and lap and frowned. "But, Jim..." she started. I raised my hand and cut her off.

"No buts. We can have your dress laundered at the hotel and it'll be ready to go. Maybe we can take a nap in the mean time...I think we wore each other out," I said patiently, ending with a grin.

"Mmmm, not me. My little pussy's sore, but I could sure go for feeling more cum in it," she said, her fading nipples springing back to life. I shook my head and sighed happily. "I was happy you came in the valet at the hotel, but I so much rather would have loved to feel you cuming in this," she added, arching her ass up off the seat and pulling her sundress up past her waist. It looked like she was wearing a t-shirt by the time she was done. She spread her legs, her cum-matted tuft of red fur split by the top of her pussy lips, spread open and ready. The smell of spent cum and hot juicy cunt filled the car even stronger than it was before.

"You should have told me. My first load wouldn't have been on your face then," I said, my dick stretching in my pants.

"Oooh, but Jim," she said, sulking in the seat next to me, her hands tickling her thighs. "I only did what you told me. I am yours, after all," she said, those beautiful eyes staring into mine and her lower lip sucking in to be bitten by those perfect teeth again. I tore my gaze from her once again as we approached the gas station. It was fairly busy there today; I looked quickly and didn't see any kids present, and I was extremely happy that they had a full-service pump.

Chrysta started to close her legs but I stopped her, putting my hand on her knee. She looked at me in surprise and then her face turned to a devilish, sexy little grin.

"Keep those legs open, I want you to tease every man who comes to the window. If they take their dick out, make them cum in your pussy," I said, my hand running down to stroke her abused pussy lips, carefully avoiding her clit and the entrance to her cunt.

"But Jim," Chrysta moaned under my tease. "What if they want to cum other places?" she asked, batting her eyes and pushing her tits up so her pert nipples were hidden but her tempting areolas were visible.

"I said in your pussy. If your little cunt is hungry for cum, then you'll have it," I said, pulling the car into the full-service pump station. I parked the car and got out, looking back to see Chrysta rolling the window down. I watched for a brief second before walking to the station to pay and get a soda and my eyes were treated to the pleasure of watching her maul her tits through her dress with one hand and watched her softly strum the expanse of her pussy with the other, raking her nails down it softly, making herself shiver. She looked up, her eyes burning into mine for an instant before I smiled and walked into the store.

While there, I used the bathroom, cleaned myself up a bit, and looked around through all the knick-knack touristy crap that they were trying to sell. I checked the clock and I'd been in there almost 15 minutes. The place was dead for the moment so I walked to the counter.

"I need to pay for this and the fuel at the full-service pump," I said flatly. The girl working behind the counter turned red instantly and she looked around nervously.

"Um, the full-service pump?" she asked nervously, her voice cracking slightly. She rang my soda through and started pushing buttons on her register. Her eyes shot up to something behind a large sign over the counter. I could only guess that it was a security monitor. "The...uh....technician is just finishing now," she said, a light sweat breaking out on her face. It was just too damn funny and I had to try not to laugh. She rang me up and I paid and got out of there. A kid in the station's uniform shirt was moving away from the vehicle, trying to not look at me and acting very conspicuous. Chrysta had her door open and her legs spread, a huge glob of cum drooling out of her freshly-fucked pussy, down her ass, and soaking into what looked like a lake on the seat. As I got closer I saw that it was actually running down the seat as well and was soaking into the carpet.

"Hi, Jim!" Chrysta said, beaming. She closed her legs and swung them in the car, shutting the door just as I made it around the pumps.

"Holy shit, you really did get the full service pump, didn't you!" I said, looking at the wet mess of her sloppy cunt. She laughed a little as we pulled away, slapping her pussy, splattering cum in a spray.

"You better believe it," she moaned, closing her legs. I looked her over from top to bottom and sighed, my cock rock hard in my pants. Between the day of fucking and the tight material, it was getting really cramped in there and I couldn't wait to release it. "I'll tell you all about it when we get to the room," she said, kissing me softly on the cheek. The kiss gave me warm feeling, the impending story gave me a twitching throbbing cock.

Chrysta noticed it jumping at her and started stroking it softly through my pants. I sighed happily and we pulled into the hotel, leaving the car at the valet parking station again. I really did wonder if I was going to get to see the Indian girl again tonight or if she was just jerking us around.

"First thing's first," I said after I opened her door for her. She gave me her hand and I listened to the seat squish as she stood up from it. Huge gobs of cum rolled out of her and down her legs.

"Ohhh, I love that feeling," she sighed. "Do you know how hard I had to try to not cum when those guys were fucking me? I didn't want to squeeze a single drop out. I love the feeling of hot cum in me, Jim," she said as we walked into the lobby. Several faces turned our direction and turned away in disgust or simply stared in disbelief as we walked past. The desk clerk was at full attention, taking in the sight of the lovely creature before him, covered in what looked like donut glaze from the waist down.

"Do you have a laundry service here?" I asked. The clerk nodded, trying to keep his eyes focused on me. "Good. We need this dress laundered for tonight, and the sooner you can get it up to our room, the better. Room 614. Got that?"

The attendant nodded in compliance. I looked at Chrysta and she began to untie her dress in the back and with that done quickly and unceremoniously, she pulled her dress up and off.

Time stopped. Here was a hitch hiker that I picked up this morning. I was tired, she was tired, so we got a hotel and we established who's in charge. She stripped for me, sucked me off, and I shot my load all over her face and tits. She got my cum licked off her by the valet girl, her pussy eaten and finger fucked and she watched me impale the valet and cum in her while she was talking about eating her own mother's pussy. We went to the mall for some clothes for dinner tonight. She was extremely dirty and slutty and we fucked inside a kid's ride, completely sealed off from the outside world, if only for a few minutes. We got gas, and she had I didn't know how much cum in her, leaking down her legs, from how many guys besides the load coating her thighs from the ride in the mall.

Which brings us back to the present. We're in the lobby of a holiday in. People are around, walking in from meetings, walking out to God only knows where, walking to their rooms after having just checked in. This beautiful, sexy, dirty, slutty, submissive, teasing, sensuous redheaded, cum-coated, sore-pussied, tanned, toned, and stacked creature just took the only stitch of clothing off. Her thighs were spread and cum was almost to the dripping point as large globs ran along her slit. Her thighs were sticky with the stuff, strings of her juice and the huge loads of spunk she'd accepted at the gas station were forming a spider-web of cum just under her cunt.

I was speechless. The clerk was speechless. Chrysta handed the man her dress and he took it, not caring that he just got a handful of cum from the bottom hem. Chrysta kissed me on the cheek and it was then that I realized I was staring open mouthed, too. She walked away toward the elevator, her thighs closed again, rubbing on each other as that sexy ass swung, trying to keep from dripping on the carpet. I followed after a few steps, preferring to follow the delectable view in front of me.

We walked past a couple that looked like newly weds, the husband's mouth was open, his eyes glued to her pussy as she walked toward him and her ass as she walked away. The woman was staring too, her gaze drifting back and forth between my naked cum-drenched toy and her husband. I walked past and nodded to them, trying not to laugh. Chrysta and I made it to the elevator with her waiting after pushing the button and I trying to not laugh. We made it inside the glass elevator and just as the doors closed we heard the wife slap her new husband.

"I can't believe you did that," I said, staring at her. Another thick roll of cum issued forth from her pussy and she shivered with the feel of it. Her nipples were hard as iron pokers and she was blushing from head to toe.

"Neither can I! What did you do to me, Jim? I wasn't like this when I woke up and started walking this morning," she purred. Her hands started massaging her aching nipples, putting on a show for everyone in the glass elevator. Every set of eyes that saw us froze, not breaking their image until we were safely inside the room.

"Drink it," I said, motioning to her still-leaking pussy. I grabbed a glass from the sink and handed it to her. "Drink it all. I want to see every drop from your thighs and from inside your dirty little pussy in that glass," I said. She sat on the arm of the couch, a demure grin on her face. Her legs slowly spread, exposing and opening her jizz slicked thighs. She ran a finger at a time from her knee to her crotch, careful not to touch her red swollen pussy, saving that for last.

Each thigh took five passes, first one down the left, then the right, then the left, until all of it had been scraped up. She wiped her finger on the edge of the tumbler and when she was done, she slowly sucked her finger in her mouth, sucking it like a cock. She pulled it out each time with a pop, sometimes darting her tongue over its tip before it returned to its task. When she was done with that there was a thick dollop in the glass, probably half of a shot glass worth.

Her fingers went to her now trembling quim and did the same thing, this time taking a finger tip at a time, making circles around her quivering mound. Each time she passed her pussy, her ass would leak a little more of my cum from the mall, each time, she'd scoop that up and put that in the cup, too. After all that tantalizing flesh was cleaned up, she pushed the cum out of her fiery bush down onto the top of her pussy.

The glass went under her, resting against the twin globes of her tight ass. Her other hand opened her pink core up, the sound hitting my ears in the room, breaking the silence. The sloppiness of that cunt is still beyond me. Only in gangbang movies had I seen a pussy that covered in fresh jizz. I felt my dick throb heavily, wanting desperately to feel that tight velvet glove around it again. My pants came off and my rod swung out in front of me, all nine-inches red from fucking all day, but every inch was anxious to go again. Chrysta's stomach rippled and she licked her lips when she saw it come out for her. Her inner muscles contracted at the same time and a huge roll of cum came out of her, doubling what was in the glass before.

She started to rub her lips in little circles, wiping the white spunk off her ruby red pussy. She'd twitch delightfully every time she accidentally bumped her clit, a little extra squirt shooting into the glass from her now constantly drooling pussy.

"Jim, I need to...." she started to pant, her hips bucking involuntarily, trying to get her fingers to contact her little clit. "I have to..." she moaned out again. "Can I?" she begged a breath later.

"Cum for me," I said, my hand stroking my cock very slowly. Her eyes were locked on my fingers gently grasping my shaft, slowly rising and falling. Her glazed eyes rolled shut and her finger moved to her clit. Chrysta's whole body shook with the orgasm that rocked her. For a second I thought she was going to drop the glass, but she managed to hold it in place as her body jerked and spasmed.

Her fingers were a blur, her pussy was actually squirting cum into the glass. Most of it was hers, but the last of the day's worth of sex came out of her pussy and loaded more sticky fluid into the glass. It made me want to cum just watching it, but I held out. I wanted to fuck her once more tonight, but I knew I'd have to wait for a 4th load for the day.

Chrysta started calming down on the couch, her pussy still pushing little squirts of cum out into the glass. Her fingers left her bright red clit and pussy and she held her self up on the arm of the couch, leaning back onto her free hand. When her pussy stopped convulsing a few seconds later, she brought the glass up and rested it on a trembling thigh.

"Ooooh, I've wanted to do that since we got out of the ride at the mall. I wanted to have your cock back in me sooo bad, Jim," she crooned out, her tired eyes opening slightly. Her little pink tongue licked her lips. She held up the glass of cum and giggled. Between her creaming cunt and the spunk from the gas station, the thing was almost full. Not all of it made it into the glass though, and I could see that her hand was slick and shiny from some that either splashed out or just missed the glass completely.

"Oops," she giggled. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and she lapped the jizz up like a cat, moaning softly and damn near purring as she cleaned her hand and the side of the glass. It took her a while to get all the cum off and my dick was throbbing and jumping in my hand, trying like hell to add to it. If I'd have had any left in me, I probably would have.

"That's a lot of cum, Chrysta, how many guys did you fuck?" I said, in partial disbelief.

"Ummm, three. There was the full service guy, and believe me, I got the full service! He tried so hard to make me cum, and I tried so hard not to! Oooh, Jim, he was sooo good," Chrysta started. She sat up on the arm of the chair and idly started stroking her breasts, starting with the rounded globe of flesh, completely ignoring the nipple. I had to stop stroking my dick. Between listening to her tell this story, watching her keep playing with herself, and the show that I just got, I'd have been done for the rest of the night.

"He was soooo good with everything, Jim. His cock wasn't as long as yours, but it was a little thicker. It wasn't better, but it was different, and I liked it! I squeezed and milked his hard dick with my cunt until he shot his cum all over inside me. That was the biggest load, Jim," Chrysta said, her hands not pinching her nipples alternately. Her tongue came out to lick her lips and her body quivered.

"I didn't know how long you'd be gone, so I asked him if there were any more co-workers that wanted to cum in my well-fucked pussy. I told them that I was being allowed to get as much as I wanted until you came back out of the store. He said he might be able to find someone, and he shot his load into my slutty pussy. It was a big load, too, Jim. Just feeling all of that hot white cum shooting into me made me feel dirtier and slutier, but I loved it!"

My dick was raging, my blood was pumping, and I was excited as hell. I could picture her, one leg spread through the open window of the open car door, the other braced against the gas pump, baring her well-fucked pussy to the world, enjoying the soft summer breeze caressing her cunt as the sun warmed it while some guy was pumping shot after shot into her pussy. What's more, she was asking for more! I never wanted to fuck her that bad at that moment as I did right then.

However, it was right then that there was a knock on the door. I motioned for Chrysta to get it, and she paused her story, almost jumping up, her firm tits jiggling deliciously. She stood at the door, hips cocked, her glass of cum raised like a martini, and the door opened. Not surprisingly, it was our little bellhop from before. She saw Chrysta and her eyes lit up and then smoldered into glazed lust. There was silence between the two as they stood there, their eyes slowly drinking in every inch of each other's bodies.

12