A Day Trip to the Beach

Story Info
Her first time at a nude beach.
9.9k words
4.61
295.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

I arrived at the Waffle House off I-10 in Winnie, Texas a little after eight. I had worked all-night and got off a bit after seven so I was running late. When I walked through the door, she was setting in a booth at the far end of the room. Her face lit up with a smile when she saw me; mine did the same. It had been quite some time since we had last met. I was thrilled the night before when she had accepted my offer to go to the beach with me. I had teased her with the fact that it was a nude or at least a clothing optional type place. It's not legally so but people have been using it that way for more than twenty years.

Her dark short hair framed a heart shaped face and her grin accentuated her high cheekbones, made her eyes crinkle, and slit. The short flared yellow sundress highlighted her tan and showed off her long beautiful legs. As I slid into the booth across from her I couldn't help noticing that the top two buttons of the already low cut dress were undone affording me a teasing view of the soft curves of her cleavage.

Her grin broadened if possible, as she followed the direction of my gaze and she leaned forward saying, "Hi, how are you?" Leaning forward caused the dress to open more and gave me a quick glimpse of her right breast, the soft puffy tip topped by a hard pea of a nipple.

I grinned back before answering. "Now that you're here, I'm much better but if you keep teasing me like that we'll get thrown out of here and barred. That would be a problem to as they have the best coffee around these parts."

She winked and said. "Lucky me, I've had my coffee already. Do you want some?"

I looked her in the eyes and answered, "Sure, and I'll have some coffee too."

She chuckled and grinned. "Greedy, you just want everything, don't you?"

"Just my cake and to eat her too." I replied.

We sipped our coffee and talked of this, that, and the other for almost an hour before she finally said, "Hey, are we going to the beach and get naked or are we going to sip coffee and talk all day?"

I had to laugh but after I downed the last of my coffee in one long swallow. "I'm waiting on you." I said as I got up to pay the bill.

Outside I told her to follow me and we would leave her car at the grocery market in town and take my truck to the beach. We parked her car in an out of the way part of the store's lot and loaded her stuff into my truck. Once we were loaded, I headed south out of town. She slipped off her sandals, unbuttoned several more buttons of the dress, and slowly raised the hem of her skirt until her thighs were mostly bare. She was back to teasing me again but I grinned and pulled into the drive of a small convenience store at the edge of town. She scrambled to get herself presentable as I laughed.

"Hey, that's not funny; you need to warn a lady that you're going to stop."

I chuckled and said, "We need ice, beer, and cigarettes, and this is the last place before we leave town. I was nice; I pulled in over here on this side instead of over there among all those farm workers and that pipeline welding crew."

I went in and made our purchases; packed the ice chest and we were on our way again. She sat prime and proper on her side of the truck for about ten minutes then she undid the buttons on the dress until it was loose several inches below her breasts. She turned slightly in the seat to face me and raised her left knee and leg up onto the seat while sliding the skirt up to show just the briefest hint of the black lace panties she wore.

I took quick glances at what she was showing then asked. "Why are you wearing those panties? I didn't think you liked to wear underwear unless you absolutely had too."

She laughed before she answered. "I put them on while you were in the store. You're the one who messed up my teasing earlier now you can just suffer."

I put on a pouty face, which made her laugh. She would move and shift positions occasionally just to give me a glimpse of her breast or breasts. The black of the sheer panties was always tantalizingly just on the edge of sight. When we crossed the high bridge over the intercoastal waterway, she spotted a tug pushing a long sting of barges. She yelled for me to slow down which I did, as we were the only car visible for miles. She slipped off the seat and turned around to face the side window, which she franticly rolled down. Standing up on her knees in the seat, she stuck her upper body out the window and held the front of the dress open, flashing the tugboat captain and crew. They definitely saw her because they blew the boat whistle several times in rapid succession. As we rolled on down the far side of the bridge, she climbed back inside and sat down laughing the whole time.

"Did you see that?" She asked laughing. "One of the crew was over on one of the barges and the ass hole mooned me. I flash them some tit and he moons me, can you believe it? What is that, some rule or ritual of the sea or something?" She was still laughing.

I had to laugh with her. She had sat back down facing me and was almost bouncing up and down. Her dress was still open and her pert upturned breasts were rolling and bobbing. As we approached a long left-hand curve in the road, I said. "You better put those away before we go through the little town of High Island, the local guys would love to see them but I'm not sure of the wives, girlfriends, or the preacher."

She glanced down and grinned before she shook her shoulders and made them dance. "Spoil sport, it better not be a big town because these puppies want some air." She finished with a laugh.

It wasn't and we were through it in less than three or four minutes. As you top the rise at the south end of town, you suddenly see the ocean and the beach. As we cleared the last house in town, she unbuttoned the whole front of the dress and sat back to fan it open and shut at me. I gave a low wolf whistle and grinned. She shook her tits at me and grinned back.

About a hundred yards before the beach, this road used to tee into another highway but now there is a right turn only as the road to the left is barricaded. I made the right and immediately made a left U-turn at the crossover. At the barricade, I pulled over onto the sand and went around it. There was about a mile of straight level asphalt in front of us.

"We're on our way, there's nothing between here and the nude beach but sand." I said.

She laughed as she took the dress off and tossed it on the seat between us. I was idling along at about twenty miles and hour taking in the show as she removed the black thong panties and hung them from the rear view mirror. She sat back against the door, with her left foot on the seat and her right foot propped up on the dash. She ran her hands over her breasts, caressing, and gentle squeezing them. Her hands roamed downward across her stomach and lower belly and out onto the smooth skin of her inner thighs. She continued to tease herself by lightly grazing the edge of her pussy and the sensitive tips and skin of her breasts. The teasing was having a hardening effect on me and I had to make some adjustments to the front of my shorts.

I had left the asphalt and was following a rough hard packed sand road along and above the beach. After I made the first curve, I pulled over to a wide spot and stopped. I looked over at her and grinned as she rubbed her pussy lightly with one hand and caressed her right breast with the other. "I think I'm totally over dressed, what do you think?"

She sat up and looked me up and down, letting her gaze stop on the large tent in the front of my shorts. "Yes, you are but how are you going to get those shorts off over that tent pole?" I laughed as I climbed out of the truck and looked both ways up and down the road over the top of the short dune we were behind. There wasn't any sign of traffic, so I pulled off the tee shirt and my sandals and tossed them back inside. I struggled for a moment before getting the shorts off and tossed them inside to land in her lap. I opened the workbox behind the cab of the truck, took out two large beach towels, and tossed them onto the front seat. Getting back in, I drove on down the road at a slow pace.

As we rounded another bend, we met another truck going out. She jerked her foot off the dash but it was way too late to keep the other driver from getting an eye full. "Shit." She said. "I didn't think about there being other people down here."

I laughed and said. "He's probable driving around dressed the same way we are but now he's got a fantasy to jack off to. That is, unless he's one of the gay's that hang out down here and then his fantasy will be my hard on propped up against the steering wheel like it's trying to drive. Either way, it's no real problem as no one really cares what you do or how you do it as long as you don't hurt someone. Most people down here are really friendly and respect each other's rights as much as possible. It's hard to be judgmental when you're nude."

She kept her foot down off the dash but didn't shut her legs or cover up with a towel. "It takes a little getting used to and it's quite exciting if you know what I mean."

I reached over and ran the tip of my finger up her slit until I bumped the hard nub of her clit. I flicked it with my fingertip several times before removing it and holding up the wet slick digit between us. "I don't have any idea what you're talking about. Do you think I let my dick drive all the time? No, only on special occasions and you're one of those." Saying that, I stuck the fingertip into my mouth and sucked the sweet musky taste of her from it.

She moved her foot over to my lap and rubbed her toes up and down my shaft. "I know he can drive me crazy any time he wants to and does just thinking about him. My only question is what are you going to do about his condition when we get to where ever we're going and there's a bunch of people around?"

I shrugged and chuckled. "When they see the beautiful lady with me, glowing, and radiant in her nudity, they will understand. There'll probable be several other guys saluting you as well. I just hope their wife or girlfriend is the understanding type."

I finally came back onto the asphalt and the ride smoothed. I sped up slightly but still had to watch out for washed out sections of roadway. About a mile farther on I slowed and pointed to a large brushy bush. "This is more or less the beginning of the nude or clothing optional beach. I'll cruise down to the far end so you can have a look and then we'll find ourselves a piece of beach to rest and recreate on. Keep an eye out for a place you might like, that is if you can quit ogling the nude guys. I assume it's the guys you're looking at?" She stuck her tongue out at me.

The asphalt runs about three-quarters the length of the beach before it turns back to sand. Years ago, the gays stayed down on the far end but in today's times, everyone is mostly intermixed. Most of the people who come down here are pretty tolerant but there are a few homophobic ass holes that can be a pain.

At the far end, I turned around and stopped the truck. "Well did you see any place you liked?"

"I saw a lot of things I liked and a lot of things like I've never seen before. Some of those guys are bigger soft than anything I've ever seen hard. Talk about making your kitty twitch and hungry too." She made a meowing sound and then a growl.

"Down girl, down. I'll take bets on most of them being gay. Trust me, from experience, I know just from coming down here by myself. I've been cruised by more straight looking guys with nine or ten inches than you can imagine. I think that's the way to tell if someone is gay around here. If his dick is under eight inches, most likely he's straight. So muzzle kitty and lets find a place to get some sun, fun, sand, wind, and waves."

"You sure know how to kill a girls fantasies don't you? Ok, I saw several nice looking spots but there were people close by and I'm not sure if I'm up to just jumping out of the truck nude in front of strangers."

I laughed and replied. "Oh, you want to jump out of the truck nude in front of friends and family? Who better to be nude in front of than total strangers? If you want to be a little shy at first that's just fine, I saw a spot back on the other end that is quite sheltered from prying eyes, more or less. I'll cruise back slow and let you have another look at the fantasy world."

On the two miles of beach I had seen around fifteen guys, three women completely nude, and four or five women topless. I stopped at the big bush at the start of the area and backed in onto the sand and around to my right. Pulling forward, I headed toward the bush and ended up parked parallel to the road and partially blocking the entrance, we had backed in to. The bush blocked the view of anyone driving in on the road, the truck block their view as they drew even with us, and a low dune blocked most of their view as the went on past. Only tall pickups or SUV's were tall enough for the occupants to see over the low dune. We weren't completely hid but at least the number of people seeing us was limited. That is unless they drove down the beach it's self; then we were in plain view.

I climbed out of the truck, moved to the bed, and removed two folding lounge chairs and a small ice chest. She was still in the truck when I looked back. I walked over, stuck my head in, and asked. "Are you going to get some sun or are you staying in the truck? You made a long drive to sit in a truck on the beach. You're very beautiful and I could sit and watch you for hours but what gives?"

"There's traffic up and down over here all the time. I'm just a little uneasy getting out without my clothes on and there's too much junk on the seat for me to slide across and get out over there."

I chuckled. "My brave little chicken. Let me get some of this stuff out of the way so you can slide across." I cleared the seat, moving things to the dash and into the workbox in the rear until she could get out on my side.

Once she was out and standing up, she realized she was visible from the waist up all of the time and all of her could be seen some of the time. She took several deep breaths and chuckled. "I'm not sure whether to be scared or excited. I think excited is winning out. What do you need me to do?"

Setting up the chairs, I answered without a moment's hesitation. "A blow job would be nice but we need to get this camp in order. Set up the other chair while I get the umbrella set up, we'll need some shade later and I want to get the cooler out of the sun before the ice starts to melt."

It only took a few minutes to get set up but it was enough time for her to forget about being nude in public. I knew she had a little streak of the exhibitionist in her, but this was entirely different. I moved both chairs until they were side-by-side and pointed down the beach and right at the sun. Reaching in the workbox, I got out a big bottle of tanning oil and told her to come over and stand in front of me. Her back was toward the bush and I was between her and the rest of the beach. I squirted the oil onto her back and reached around her to rub it into her shoulders and upper back. Her nipples crazed lightly across my chest and she inhaled sharply. After I had the oil applied all the way down to her waist, I poured more oil in my hand and rubbed them together. I moved slightly forward and lightly brushed my lips against hers as I rubbed the oil into her ass cheeks and hips. She kissed me lightly on the lips and the kiss deepened as I spread the oil into the crack of her ass. She jumped as my fingertips bumped over the puckered opening to her anus.

I stepped back and smiled, poured more oil into my hands and squatted down to apply it to her right leg, as I worked it lower my face got closer to her mound and sex. The small vee of hair ended just above her slit and I could see her clit peeking out of its little nest of flesh. I licked a long wet track upward along her puffy outer lip on one side, across her mound just above her clit, and along the edge of the hair on the other side. When I was done, I sat back and got more oil for the other leg. Again, I oiled from the thigh down and again I made the long lick. When I stood up and motioned for her to turn around, she was trembling slightly.

I squirted the oil over her breasts and belly then reached around to massage it in. I could feel her breasts swell and harden, as did the nipples. They were like little rocks atop a snowy peak. I stepped forward until my manhood slipped upward along the cleft of her ass, my hands roaming over her stomach and hips. She pressed back against me and wiggled her hips slowly from side to side until my fingers dipped down across her mound and the little patch of hair. Getting a little more oil, I returned my hands to her mound and worked them between her legs, which moved farther apart. I worked the oil into every nook and cranny of her sex. She was breathing hard and moaning softly as her ass made little circles against me.

I whispered into her ear. "Are you ready to cum or do you want to wait?"

Hoarsely she replied. "I don't know if I can wait." She used her hands to move mine and stood there trembling. "I need to sit down for a minute and get my body under control before I explode." She moved carefully over and sat down on the lounge chair, turned, and stretched out on it and presented her oil slick body to the sun. She gave a little gasp as she shifted her hips. "I may cum anyway from either the heat of the sun on my pussy or the caress of the wind."

I handed her, her pair of sunshades and started applying the oil to my own body. She turned her head and watched me rub the oil onto as much of my body as I could reach. When I rubbed it into my cock and balls, she licked her lips and smiled. I grinned down at her and handed her the lotion before turning around and squatting down. "Here, make yourself useful wench and oil up what I can't reach."

She rubbed the oil in firmly and sighed. "I wanted to do you like you did me." She paused a moment and then chuckled. "Yeah, that's what would have happened, I'd do you and you'd do me and we'd have standing room only for the floor or rather the sand show."

When she finished I sat down in my lounge chair and relaxed. The sun was warm on my skin and the wind was cool and caressing. My member, which had been hard as an iron bar, slowly softened enough to lie along the crease of my thigh instead of lying straight up on my belly. She noticed this and laid her hand on my thigh just below it with her wrist just brushing the sensitive head. It jerked and twitched as she caressed my leg with her wrist accidentally brushing across the flanged head. Slowly it rose back up into the vertical position and her hand moved higher onto my hip. She glanced around, not seeing anyone close by, she grasp the shaft and slowly jacked her hand up and down in long strokes. Damn that felt good, I closed my eyes, and soon I heard a soft moan escape my lips. She released the shaft and her hand disappeared. I opened my eyes to see her grinning at me.

She was laying flat with her head just slightly raised and had one foot resting on the sand on each side of the lounge chair. I smiled back at her as my eyes wandered slowly down her shinny body, taking in the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed, the cones at the tip swaying slightly. Her stomach was a flat plain with a slight golden glow from the very fine hair shining through the oil. The rise of her mound with its small patch of short dark hair was a hill with a grove of trees that pointed to the treasures hidden from sight below. Her spread thighs and knees were an open invitation to explore and capture these treasures.

A movement out of the corner of my eye caused me to look to my left to see a single guy walking slowly down the beach in our direction. She could not see him because of me and would not until he was directly in front of her with a full view of her spread pussy. I grinned as my dick twitched against my stomach. The thought crossed my mine as to which of us he would be looking at, my hard dick, or her open wet pussy. Her eyes must have been closed because he stopped on the pretence of examining a shell for several long seconds before I heard a small gasp from her. She didn't move but I did detect a twitch in her knees, indicating that she wanted to. She looked over at me for a moment and I could read the expression on her face like a book. It said, "I'll get even for this, you can just bet on that." Then she smiled.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers