The Compromise

Story Info
One girl, one guy, one hermaphrodite.
21.4k words
4.73
182k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

Chapter 1 – First Night

One night they sat playing cards in the living room and Justin said "Tell you what, how about we play for forfeits?"

"What sort of forfeits?" Amber asked.

"Anything as long as it's sexy." Justin said with a grin.

"Ok," she said "but what are the rules? There's got to be rules, you know." She replied reflecting his mischief.

"Alright, there are two rules – anything goes and whatever we ask, the other can't say 'no'."

"Hmm. Ok." She said hesitantly.

They played and chatted and after the next hand, Justin said triumphantly "Ha, I win!"

He looked into Amber's eyes for a moment as if he were struggling to find a good forfeit. "I'd like you to go to the bedroom and put on a set of sexy undies – that black set I bought you last Christmas would be nice."

"I think that could be arranged." Amber said with a cheeky smile.

When she returned, Justin sat and stared at her appreciatively.

"How do I look?" Amber asked as she took a twirl.

"Fantastic." Justin replied.

"Is there anything else you want me to do before I sit down?" Amber asked as she walked back to the table.

"Just kiss me."

And so she did. She leaned over and ran her fingers through his hair, kissing his lips slowly and sensually. Justin responded and slipped his tongue into her inviting mouth, probing her tongue and her lips. They continued kissing for a while, both notably breathing heavily. Justin's hand wandered over Amber's bum, stroking her cheeks gently through the smooth fabric of her panties and tracing the edge of them down between her thighs. He was almost touching her pussy when she pulled away, a big sexy smile on her face. "We'd better get back to playing cards, then." She said impishly.

"That's just plain cruel!" Justin exclaimed, his stiff cock pressing hard for release from his clothes.

"If you want anything else, you'll have to win again. Otherwise, you'll just have to wait." Amber said through her laughter.

Justin's disappointment was clear but well controlled as Amber turned her last card of the hand over to show the ace. "Oh dear," she said with exaggerated sympathy. "It looks like you'll have to do something for me now. Come and kneel in front of me."

Justin stood up and walked around to Amber's side of the table. She pushed her chair back enough to give him room to kneel before her and, as he did so, looked at her face. He could tell from her expression that she was getting very turned on.

Amber lifted her cami enough to expose her breasts and gently pulled Justin's head to her. His lips encircled her left nipple and he gently sucked and licked her to arousal. She moaned quietly as he took her teat between his teeth and carefully nibbled on the fleshy nub. His right hand glided over her stocking starting at her beautiful calf and rising slowly to the inside of her thigh. Amber took a sharp breath as his fingers feathered over her now damp panties and traced the slit of her pussy to her clit.

Pulling her panties to one side, he sipped his middle finger into her, pressing against the upper wall from the inside to massage her G-spot. He stopped kissing her breast and lowered his mouth to her cunt and started to lick her clit whilst increasing the speed of his finger's thrusts inside her. Amber's breath was shallow and panting as she neared climax. She held his head tightly as he licked her furiously and a moaning crescendo came from deep within her as her orgasm erupted.

Justin continued licking and fingering her, gradually bringing her back down from her orgasm and delighting in the salty taste of her cum. After a while he removed his finger and looked up at her flushed face. Her eyes were half closed and her complexion shined. She looked spent but there was plenty more to come.

Justin stood up and Amber suddenly sprang to life, pulling his clothes down and releasing his aching cock. A long string of pre-cum stretched from the tip of his throbbing cock to his shorts. It broke as she took him into her mouth. She took as much in as she could until the tip was pressing against the back of her throat. Justin held her shoulders and thrust his hips forward, tensing the muscles in his cock and arching his back. He groaned as she sucked him and pulled her head back.

She moved slowly, running her tongue along the length of his shaft, feeling the soft flesh and veins that covered his hard cock. She wanted him to cum, wanted to feel him explode in her mouth, to taste the saltiness of his milk as she had his pre-cum.

She held the shaft of his cock in one hand, squeezing it in time with the movement of her head, the other hand gently caressing his balls. Amber started sucking him more quickly, forcing his cock into her mouth as far as she could without gagging. She felt she too was close to cumming and moved forward slightly on the chair so that she could slip two fingers inside herself.

She felt the first wave of her orgasm hit her at almost the same time that the first bolt of his cum burst into her mouth. The two sensations became intertwined and she felt her whole body shaking from the raw power of the moment. She swallowed his cum and fucked herself as Justin groaned in ecstasy. As he had done for her, she slowed down the pace but continued sucking and stroking his cock until he was spent.

When it was over, she took her fingers out of her pussy and his cock from her mouth. It was his turn this time to bend down to kiss her. He could taste his cum in her mouth but he didn't mind at all. He stroked both her breasts with his hands, told her how beautiful she was and that he loved her. She replied by standing and hugging him tightly to her.

"That was great." Amber said huskily.

"Yeah, fantastic!" Justin replied. "Whose go is it?" He asked with fake sincerity. They both laughed and Amber walked to the bathroom to rinse her mouth out.

When she returned she told Justin she still felt horny and a few minutes later they were in bed together where she caressed his cock until he was hard again. Then she sat above him and slid his cock into her, riding him until they both came again. Laying in the darkness, Amber whispered "We really must play cards more often!"

Chapter 2 - A Smooth Game

Playing games for forfeits became part of their life together and both loved the anticipation of it. Since that first time, they'd learned to control it a little better, to make it last longer and to get each other to do different things. Some of it was just experimental and some to play out fantasies.

They never questioned or judged each other's requests and always stuck to the rule that neither could say no. The truth was, they didn't want to say no. They found this game to be fun, sexy and stimulating so it wasn't hard to agree to each other's wishes.

One Friday Justin had just won the first game and had already decided what Amber was to do so he quickly told her that he wanted her smooth. She didn't twig at first but once she realised she agreed.

"Razor or cream?" She asked.

"Cream I think. Can I help?"

"You can do the lot darling – it's your fantasy." She said with a reassuring smile.

They went into the bathroom and Justin took the cream from the bathroom cabinet as Amber stripped and stepped into the shower cubicle. Justin was reading the instructions.

"It's ok, I know what to do. Come over here and I'll tell you." Amber said.

Justin took his clothes off and joined her in the shower. "Kneel down and shake the can then spray it all over." She said pointing at her pubic hair. Justin did as he was told and carefully sprayed the foam onto her triangle. "Now do the sides of my lips and just underneath. He followed her instructions. When he had finished, she turned around and parted her cheeks. "Now here she said. Justin swallowed hard as the excitement rose in him. He carefully sprayed the foam down the full length of her crack.

"All done." He said when he'd finished.

"Good. Now get me a glass of wine." She said as she gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Oh, and get me a watch too."

Justin went to the kitchen, still naked, and poured them both a glass of wine. On the way back, he went into the bedroom and grabbed his watch. When he returned to the shower he gave Amber the wine and the watch. "I reckon you were gone about 4 minutes. We'll give it 6 more then I think I'll be done."

Justin took the opportunity to stand back and look at his lover. Her beauty never ceased to move him. "What are you looking at?" Amber said softly.

"You," Justin replied. "You're beautiful."

"What, even with my fanny covered in foam?" Amber giggled.

"Even if you were covered from head to foot."

They shared their wine and chatted for a few minutes until Amber announced it was time to wash the foam off. She passed Justin a sponge and turned on the shower. "Rub the foam off gently." She told him. As he did so she aimed the shower head at her pussy and Justin watched, fascinated as Amber's hair fell away. He concentrated on her mound first and when he was satisfied the hair was all gone he sponged her lips and perineum before turning her around and sponging between her cheeks. He kissed her buttock and licked it as he got back to his feet.

"That was fun." He said with a big grin on his face. He handed her a bath towel and dried himself with another. When they were done, he looked at her bald pussy. It was a gorgeous sight. His cock had remained hard all through the shower and he started to ooze as he looked at her.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" Amber asked as she took a sip of wine.

"Oh God, yes." Was all Justin could say.

They walked into the bedroom and Justin helped Amber choose her clothes. She had a very sexy sheer baby doll that he wanted her to wear. When it was on, he could see her lips through the transparent material. He touched her pussy and her dampness had already caused her knickers to moisten. "See what you do to me." Amber said in a sexy drawl.

They embraced tenderly and Justin kissed her hard, pressing his lips against hers as he probed her mouth deeply with his tongue. He felt his cock brush against the fine mesh of her nighty, the sweet tickling sensation adding to his arousal. As his cock twitched against her she stopped kissing him and said "I hope you're not making my nighty all sticky down there."

"I probably am," he replied "but there's not a lot I can do about that. It's your fault for turning me on so much." He beamed.

"Come on." She said and took him back down stairs to the living room. They sat down facing each other at the table even though they both wanted to fuck. They'd been through this a lot of times now and knew how to hold back. And boy would it be worth it. Justin could see Amber through the smoked glass table and he had trouble keeping his eyes off her pussy. She spotted him looking and opened her legs to give him a better look. Mesmerised, he lost the game easily but didn't care much.

"How does that feel?" Justin asked.

"It's time for you to find out." Amber replied.

They both stood up at the same time and Justin started walking around the table to get to Amber.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Amber asked.

"Coming to find out what it feels like." Said Justin, assuming his forfeit involved satisfying her.

"Oh no, you don't. You're going to find out how this feels for real!"

It wasn't long before the penny dropped and Amber and Justin were back in the shower. Justin had a light wisp of chest hair, a hairless back and was only lightly haired from the waist down. Amber grabbed the can from the cabinet again and sprayed Justin's chest, his groin, his legs and his bum. By the time she had done he looked like a half-finished snowman.

It was Amber's turn to get the wine and the watch this time and went off in search of both.

Justin's skin was tingling, a warm pleasant tingle that was quite relaxing. Yeah, he thought, this was an interesting forfeit.

Amber returned and checked the watch to make sure the foam didn't stay on too long. Justin had quite fair skin and she didn't want him to have a bad reaction to the hair removal cream.

"How are you feeling" Amber asked.

"Alright – it tingles a bit but it's quite pleasant really. You've made me do worse things." He said laughing.

"When have I ever made you do something you didn't want to?" She asked.

"Hmm. I'll have to think about that one." And then almost immediately he said "Ok, you're right. I've never minded anything you've done to me. What about me to you?"

"Yuk. I've hated it all." Amber joked. "I think you should be done about now. Let's get you washed and tidied up."

She then sponged him down with as much care as he had earlier taken with her. When he was washed and dried, Amber stood back and looked at him.

"Wow, I've never seen a hairless cock before. It makes you look bigger."

"Are you saying I'm not big enough?"

"Ha, ha. Of course you are. I'm just saying it looks EVEN BIGGER!"

They were still laughing as they went back into the bedroom. Justin went to his wardrobe and grabbed a tee shirt and a pair of boxers. When he had put them on, Amber commented "That's no good – I can't see my handy work now."

"Unlike you, I don't have any clothes that are see-thru so there's not a lot I can do about it."

"Ok then swap clothes with me."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Coz that sounds like a forfeit and you have to win another hand for that!"

"Come on then Just, that's what I'm gonna do..."

They went back to the living room again and sat down. Amber opened her legs again and as soon as she saw Justin looking at her pussy, she strategically placed the cards on the table to cover the view.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Justin exclaimed.

"Oh, you poor boy" Amber replied, stroking her pussy.

Justin moved the cards so he could see, so Amber stopped playing with herself and dealt the cards. They played the hand in silence and when it was finished, Justin had won again.

"That's a shame," said Amber, "I was looking forward to seeing you in my panties!"

"Well, you'll have to wait won't you. Now get yourself round here."

Amber got up and walked to Justin.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Sit on the table in front of me, lie back, put your hand in your panties and finger yourself."

"That'll be my pleasure, sire."

She lay down and placed her feet on Justin's legs so that they were open far enough for her to have easy access and for Justin to have a good view. He could see her panties glistening where her juices had seeped through. He wanted to lick it off but controlled himself as Amber slowly slipped a hand down the top of her panties. He watched her fingers stroking her bald pussy through the transparent material, moving in slow circles over her clit. Her other hand cupped a breast through her nighty, her thumb making circles over her erect nipple.

As he watched, Amber slipped a finger inside herself. She then pushed a second finger in and started to fuck herself. As her fingers worked her towards an orgasm, Justin could see her juices dripping down onto her arsehole. She must have felt this too because she took her fingers out of her cunt and massaged her juices into her anus.

Amber rolled over on the table and repositioned herself to make sure Justin had a good view and then, with her feet on the floor on either side of Justin's legs, slipped her hand back inside her panties and fingered her pussy and her arsehole at the same time. She started pumping hard, pushing her fingers in as deep as she could and moaned with pleasure as she neared her climax.

Justin sat stroking his cock, desperate to fuck Amber but still waiting until the time was right. He watched as she came, her control completely lost as her fingers pumped as hard and fast as they could. When she had finished, she lay there for a while, recovering her control and enjoying the post-orgasm calm that swept over her. Amber got up and pushed her arse in Justin's face for a second before walking back to her seat.

"I'll be stuck to this seat before the night's over at this rate!"

"I'll be stuck to my pants – I nearly came watching you just then."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Come on – it's your deal."

Justin won again.

"Looks like you'll have to wait a bit longer to see me in your knickers!"

"Oh, it's a shame – I bet you'd look really cute too."

"You'd better get back over that table coz I really need to fuck you."

Once again, Amber came around the table and pushed her arse out towards Justin's face. Before standing to fuck her, Justin pulled her soggy panties down around her ankles and stopped to stare at her hairless pussy and arse. He leaned into her and pressing his face between her cheeks, lapped at her arsehole, enjoying the smoothness of her skin against his lips. He could taste her cunt juices from where Amber had rubbed them into her skin and the flavour drove him wild.

He lowered his head slightly to gain access to her sopping pussy and he licked it roughly, making her squirm uncontrollably. He wanted to get her to the edge of her climax so that he could fuck her hard and fast – he knew he wouldn't be able to last long after all this foreplay and teasing. When she was close, he quickly stood up and slammed his cock into her pussy, taking her breath away. He pushed into her as deeply as he could and fucked her as hard as possible.

"Oh God, I'm coming!" Amber cried. Justin took this as his sign to cum and within seconds was shooting his load into her. Even after he had cum he remained hard and carried on fucking her, bringing her to one final climax before he finished.

Panting, he rested his head against her back, his hands still holding her hips. His legs felt weak from the effort and the after-effects of his orgasm. She lay with her eyes closed, arms outstretched across the table. She lifted an arm and groped the side of her body, finally finding his hand and squeezing it affectionately.

"I need sleep."

"Come on then."

Chapter 3 – Dressed to Thrill

The next day Amber went shopping, leaving Justin in the house. Mid-morning, he took his clothes off and stood in front of the bedroom mirror to study his hairless body. He found it fascinating – he'd never seen himself like this before and he stroked his smooth skin, enjoying the sensation. He looked at his cock and balls and touched himself. He stated to get hard and began to masturbate.

Then he noticed how different his legs looked and stopped to run his hands down his thighs and over his calves. It felt nice – relaxing and sensual. He'd never really considered seeing himself as sexually attractive to look at but now he found a narcissistic enjoyment from his body that was very arousing. He suddenly felt conscious of this - embarrassed even - and watched his cock become limp before replacing his clothes and going downstairs.

Amber returned early in the afternoon with lots of shopping bags. They were mostly full of clothes and a pair of shoes that Amber had been particularly pleased to pick up at a sale.

They spent the afternoon pottering around, doing housework and chatting. At just gone 6 o'clock they sat down to eat.

"You know when you removed my body hair – did you do that for a laugh or did it turn you on?" Justin asked.

"I did it coz you'd done it to me but afterwards, yeah, I thought it was a turn on."

"Why?"

"Did my bald pussy turn you on?"

"Yeah, of course."

"What was it that you liked?"

"Being able to see you so clearly."

"There you are, then. Now you know what I liked."

"So why my chest and arse and legs?"

"Partly coz you'd have looked a bit silly with just the hair in the middle missing and partly because I like how smooth it makes your skin to touch – and to kiss of course! Aren't you comfortable with it?"

"We've done a lot of great things together but never anything that changes the way I look. The weird thing is that it's a turn on for me."

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers