Two Dogs Fucking

Story Info
Life is like 'two dogs fucking'.
2.4k words
3.91
49.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What in 'Two Dogs fucking' is going on?

The Truth~

I saw an acorn fall from a large oak tree and it landed in the dense layers of leaves that blanketed the forest floor. I searched for the acorn for a lucky charm but I couldn't find it. I raked the leaves back and forth with my fingers where I had seen it fall but to no avail. The truth is I saw it fall and it is there. I just couldn't find it. The truth is often hid from us.

There may or may not be a new oak tree grow there. Did I change a natural flow of reproduction? Did I kill a baby tree in my hunt for inner pleasures, innocently? Am I now the same as the timber cutters who wait till they are their biggest then cut them down for lumber and profit? Am I the same as those who suppress the natural growth of life as well as thought?

Confrontation~

I saw two bucks fighting, locked horns and pushing each other backwards and surging forward. Stepping back only for a moment then charge at each other again. Their horns clash loudly, scrapping against one another with great force. Grunting and snorting, hooves clawing the ground for better footing, dust flying in clouds created by action.

I can only speculate what their tussle was about. A female probably but fact is the two were so engrossed in their battle/confrontation that their true enemy, man, watched. Somehow I don't believe the two were arguing over what the other said. Or battling for free speech but they were acting on emotions.

Domination and tactics~

I saw a black bird and a squirrel fighting in a big pine tree. Now those two made a lot of racket and it is possible that they were battling for freedom of speech, cause it appeared they were trying to shut the other one up, permanently.

The squirrel ran around the tree in a spiral ascent like the racing stripes on a candy cane. The black bird would flutter in a hover and wait for a chance to dive and peck at the squirrel. The squirrel was fast, it would run around the tree quickly coming from behind the black bird and the 'racket' was on! 'Squawking' and chattering loudly with scraps of tree bark and sailing leaves.

The black bird flew to a higher branch and chattered loudly in black bird. And this sent the squirrel running up the tree so fast that the bark of the pine was falling. It leaped on the limb that the black bird rested on and shook it violently. Sending pine needles falling and the black bird flying.

The squirrel literally snickered, flaunting its long brown tail in a lure like waves. Tail flicking is not permitted by black birds I presume. The Squirrel started its descent down the tree. The black bird made a swooping dive from behind the squirrel and grabbed a hold of the squirrels tail and pulled. Taking off with flapping wings and flying then letting go. Tag teamed by the squirrels enemies, black birds and gravity.

The Damn Dam~

The whole time all this is going on there is a tranquil river rolling just yards from this big pine tree. The Yin and Yang of life, Kao's in tranquility. Why am I telling animal tales in a free speech essay. To prove a point that all creatures are prone to create confrontation, domination, king of the hill, do it my way or the highway syndrome.

The wide river current flows to the lake, that was created by a DAM. You cant stop reality but you can manipulate it like you can manipulate people. But like the fish in the lake held back, told how to live or what to say. A few get out through the rushing water in this tiny portal that seeps, releasing the pressure and continuing the flow of what is more consistent than man, nature.

Immigrate or escape to the free flow of a natural thing, freedom. You can argue the containment factor but this would be the same as 'you are human' and in a human body and flow in a line of people sooner or later. Allowed to flow by a society that has constructed the foundation of the dam, in the life of those surrounding for a period of time. Bottled up in traffic or a store line, a Dam!

The American border with Mexico is the same way, a flow of people trying to get to freedom, the states. Held back by the border and the patrols. Trying to keep the Mexican citizens in their country while a flood of aliens slip across the border somewhere to freedom and a better way of life.

Two Dogs Fucking~

Lets say there was an Indian named, "Two dogs fucking." And growing up he was teased a lot, "Hey look, its two dogs fucking!" You certainly didn't have a problem with someone having the same name or someone exclaiming 'What in two dogs fucking are you trying to say Art!'

Okay, two dogs fucking grows up and becomes a man. A big strong man. Matter of a fact he becomes feared. He is slightly enraged most of the time and has claimed that if he hears any one say his name he will kill them on the spot.

Well, not to many said the name two dogs fucking any more, it was taboo! A few made some jokes and talks went around behind the teepee about the two dogs fucking dilemma.

One day a pretty girl in the village just happens to say two dogs fucking while two dogs fucking comes walking by. Two dogs fucking killed the girl. The town was enraged and furious and after a tribal counsel meeting and much arguing with two dogs they finally banished him from the tribe.

Two dogs fucking leaving is like the dam at the lake caving in and a new rhythm to the inevitable flow, begins.

Leader of the Pack~

Leaders of the packs are not always the keenest wolf in the woods. An Alpha male got caught in a trap and perished. A rival pack of wolfs stroll by and a young wolf jumps up and growls ferociously and the opposing pack leave. They elect this brave young wolf as the new leader.

Only to find out later the wolf had a tooth ache that day and was just plain miserable any way, might as well fight it out. But now that time has taken that pain away the new wolf leader turns out to be afraid of it's own shadow.

Well, the natural flow of things will fix the problem I assure you in one way or another the strong and powerful tend to lead. Setting the pace for the pack and making the 'new' rules.

If a young pup barks and the leader doesn't like it he will nip at the pup and the pup will recall this and probably not bark like that again. One day when that pup becomes leader he may just demand that all his brethren bark, who knows but when his time comes, (if it comes) he will make the 'new' rules.

The Gathering~

Sammy the skunk was on a daily stroll when he come across a strange object. He called a gathering of the woods creatures and they assembled around this strange object.

When Olivia the owl got there and saw what the object was she screamed to the other animals around, "Burn it!"

"Burn it? Why?" They all asked, especially the doodle bug cause it looked like something he could doodle in.

"It is called a book!" Olivia the owl said. "The humans use it to teach their ways or tell of another's ploys. And you know how messed up those humans are. This 'Book' will rub off on you if you read it and you will think like a human."

"Oh No!" The little creatures had themselves a bon fire with a book that night. Roasting marshmallows and hot-dogs. Telling campfire tales of the scary humans and their death trap on wheels that goes by like lightening on the slick stone trail.

"What do the humans teach the other humans?" The bull frog asked the owl.

"Oh, how to read and write. About freedom of speech and having the right to say what ever they want when they want. How to make those weapons that go 'Boom' during the winter when the deer seem to disappear."

"Oh My word!"

"What's worse is this book here ... is about: 'how to build a Dam!"

"What's a damn!" The chipmunks asked. (Okay, I had to throw the chipmunks in somewhere.)

"A damn is that big rock thing they made at the lake to stop the water. Silliest thing I ever saw. All that time building it and the damn thing leaks."

Butterflys~

Telling others what to do doesn't always mean that they will listen, in fact most are willing to do what they are told not to do. Two caterpillars sit gazing at the moon. One says, "I am doomed to be an ugly creature and will probably be eaten by a robin."

The other caterpillar replies, "Don't you dare say that again!"

"Okay!" The first caterpillar replied submissive. "I am not very pretty and I may have a problem crossing the meadow tomorrow."

"I said, don't say that?" The other caterpillar yelled.

"I didn't say what I said the first time!"

"Maybe not but it meant the same."

The two caterpillars met again in the spring and both were astonished at their new appearance.

"Wow, don't you look pretty." One caterpillar said to the other.

"Oh your just saying that to make up for 'before!"

The Cat's meow!

"Meow!"

"Shut up!"

"Meow ... meow!"

"Shut up!

"Meow meow meow!"

"Damn it ... would you please be quiet! I am trying to write an essay!"

Telling mankind what to read or say is like telling the cat to be quiet or a dog to quit barking or trying to control when the wind blows.

But like a fan in a classroom the direction of a mind is molded by the exposure to the text, approved by a standard. Reading is like eating grapes, if it taste sour don't read it. Some people like hot peppers and some don't. But to burn/destroy an archive of literature cause you don't believe in it or fear what sprout it may grow, is ludicrous.

I have heard it said, "Wow, that's the cat's meow!" Well, I have heard a cat's meow and it doesn't do anything for me.

Dam the Damn Dam again~

A dam is not built in one day. It is so gradual that it is usually excepted way before the initial dam is complete. But one day the damn dam is erect and control is achieved for a period of time. Irrigation and cultivation has come and gone is so many tribes or cultures for so many years, as was there rule and laws. Rulers have been both good and bad. Some strange and some have/had the Big Buck syndrome. The course of history speaks for itself.

But a reality that gets me every once in a while is when I am out on the lake fishing, by the dam and a sense of pride overwhelms me on a beautiful morning. The sun breaks through pine trees over tranquil waters. Casting a line and relaxing into a world that has built a dam. And it seems to be a pretty good one from where I'm sitting. I am fortunate enough to live where free speech is practiced. Perfection in any system is like experimenting in building ...a dam!

Sure as the sunrises every day (which it really doesn't) the dam will decay in time and break. And a new Dam will be built, and they will say it is stronger and better. And it may last twice as long as the first dam. But it too will one day crumble under the curse of age. And they will probably ... Dam the Damn Dam again.

Terrorism, the fear factor~

I heard that the 'Hun' would beat many large drums while marching to conquer a village or town. And most of the time the villagers were so scared by the sound of approaching thundering drums that they literally gave up without a fight. One of the most feared men to date, is not here now. But if you listen you can hear the drum beats of new terrorist, instilling the fear factor.

What is the ultimate penalty for going against a Law or a standard, death? I was born in Tachikawa, Japan. My father was in the Air Force so we traveled a lot. I grew up in the South pacific and Central America and now live in Texas.

We lived in Panama City when I was 6 years old. We had a maid, a local woman, very nice lady, can't remember her name. Anyway, She would venture to the market in town and one day I was able to go with her.

There was a boy at the market, a native Panamanian, who had a hand missing. I stared and was curious of course. I remember the Maid said, "The boy lost his hand because he had stole something and his brother was missing his tongue from saying the wrong things." I to this day don't know if there was any truth to her statements, but the fear factor alone kept me from stealing or blurting out any thing I wanted to say.

This tactic is the root of the tool of a sick mind? Or a valuable tool for setting the course of a life of honesty? I am really sure this could be argued and translated so many ways but it is the one thing that guided my life growing up.

Simple little words of terrorism that guide our life's everyday. "Words" one of the most valuable tools a human has! Words are an expression of a thought. You can put them on paper and someone can come along and burn the written, but only death will remove that thought from the mind.

The riddle to life is as simple as 'two dogs fucking' ... are you the one on top, or the one on bottom? Are you the Alpha male? Or do you follow his rule? Do you enjoy getting screwed? Then what in 'two dogs fucking' are you going to do about it?