Innocent Blood

Story Info
Female vampire gets a surprise while hunting.
4.4k words
4.64
49.1k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked down the empty darkness of the alley, her black high-heeled shoes making soft clicks on the pavement. The expensive black skirt and white silk blouse she wore seemed to contradict her age. Only older people could afford such clothes, but she looked like she was in her mid-20s. She normally wore this outfit when she was going to bars to hunt. Lately, though, the people she had gotten at the bars hadn't been her best choices. True, she'd fed well from them, but in the end, she couldn't help feeling used for all the effort they had given her. She felt her stomach clench, empty, hungry, the sudden pain of it causing her to double over. She staggered against the wall of the alley, her long, thick, wavy brown hair tumbling over her drooping head. She pressed her fingers against her stomach tightly, trying to ease the hunger. It slowly passed, leaving her gasping.

She sat down on the ground, mindless of any refuse that she may be sitting on. She leaned her head against the wall, her eyes closed, letting the moon bathe her small, petite form. The pale light caused her similarly pale face to shine. She pulled her legs up against her chest and clutched them tightly. It had been too long since she had fed, and the hunger, the monster inside of her, was making that fact known to her.

The monster didn't care who was hurt, as long as it was fed. Young or old; male or female; large or small; black or white; appearances didn't matter. Food was food, regardless of the container. But her own mind couldn't accept that reasoning. She didn't like the idea of using the people that she fed from. Money, pleasure, or a simple kind gesture had to be left behind in exchange, she thought.

A small form moved in the shadows in the alley opposite her. Her senses instantly on alert, she wasn't prepared for the mangy cat that slowly walked up to her. Still clutching her legs to her chest, she leaned forward, offering her hand to the small creature. It came closer, unafraid, and sniffed her hand. Her stomach clenching again, she couldn't keep in the small groan that suddenly escaped her. The cat, sensing her problem, ran away, disappearing in the shadows that filled the alley.

Her eyes followed the path the cat made and came across a small ground-floor window across from her. The window was cracked open an inch or so, letting in the cool breeze that this night offered to the city. Her stomach clenched again, but not as hard, thankfully. An open window might mean food. She slowly stood up and staggered over to the window, peering in. Her eyes, long-since adjusted to the darkness, saw a simple bedroom beyond. The bed itself rested at the base of the window, just to its left, with a small end table beside it. A dresser was against the wall opposite the window. A doorway to the rest of the apartment was to the right of the dresser, and a closet sat on the window's right. But more importantly to her and the hunger was the single form resting in the bed, the bedcovers only adorning his lower body. Probably in his early-20s, short brown hair, clean-shaven, and with a hairless chest, he was another average-looking guy, but that didn't matter to her.

She stepped away from the window, peering up and down the alley, making sure that it was empty. Except for the shadows, it was. She closed her eyes and felt herself dissolving, weakening, getting lighter. She focused her mind on the room beyond the window. It was always difficult when she became a pale white mist, but she succeeded, pulling her body and her thoughts together to find herself inside the bedroom, standing at the foot of the man's bed. She grinned softly. A few decades ago, an open window didn't necessarily mean an invitation, which her kind needed. But times change, and now an open window is an invitation for predators to come in and take what they want. She wasn't interested in the man's material possessions, but she knew she was a predator just the same.

The hunger clenched her stomach again, violently. She doubled over, willing herself not to make a sound. It was almost time, she told herself. Just wait a little longer. She slowly stood back up again, and undid the buttons of her white silk blouse. She took it off and tossed it on the floor, leaving on her simple white bra. She took off her black high-heels and tossed them next to the blouse. After some thought, she took off her thigh-length black skirt and tossed it away with her other clothes, leaving her in her black thong panties. Sometimes they struggled when she fed from them, and she didn't want her clothes ruined. Worried that her hair, which fell to the middle of her back, would wake him up before she was finished, she pulled a string from her skirt and tied it into a quick ponytail.

Taking a deep breath, confident that she could feed from him without him knowing, she slowly climbed onto the bed. The hunger was causing her stomach to cramp almost continuously now, but she willed herself to move slowly, afraid that her movements would wake him. He was lying on his back, which made access to him easier, she thought. It was always difficult to feed from the side; the best position was from their front or back. Lying on top of him would prove particularly useful, since it would be easier to pin him down if something happened. Straddling his waist, she slowly bent down, nuzzling his neck, her soft breath caressing his skin. She could smell the life that pumped through him; it called to her. She slowly licked his neck, preparing him. She was startled to feel his cock begin to harden between her legs, and she pulled back slightly. His eyes were still closed. How odd for him to suddenly stir when all I did was lick him a little, she thought. Just to be safe, she softly pinned his arms down, knowing that if he did wake up and struggle, her strength would keep him in control long enough for her to finish.

The hunger called out to her again, and she was confident that both she and the man were ready. She bent back down to his neck, and slowly brought out the twin ivory fangs in her mouth. Taking one final deep breath, savoring the anticipation of his life's fluid running down her throat, she quickly pierced his skin. She heard the man gasp when she bit into him, and felt him struggle a little. She used her strength to keep his arms pinned down while she fed, but his struggles soon stopped. She felt his breathing get heavier, and, surprisingly, she felt his cock grow harder between her legs. She ignored it all, though, focusing on drawing his life into her, trying not to hurt him too badly. When he woke up, all he'd have was a small bruise where she had bitten him and vague memories of pleasure.

His rich red blood flowed into her mouth like a river, and she gently sucked from the twin streams that her fangs had made. The hunger howled, crying out for more, and her stomach clenched again, but she kept herself in control. Just because she lived with the monster inside her and did its bidding didn't mean that she couldn't have some compassion. She couldn't bear to drain her victims, but rather take just enough that the hunger would be sated for awhile.

This one was different, though. His blood had a taste, a flavor that she hadn't tasted in several years. She drank slower, savoring this strange taste. Her mind focused, trying to remember. It hit her then; an Innocent! It was an ancient term for people that had not yet experienced the full pleasures of life. In today's language, she thought, a virgin. She sighed, her breath tickling across the man's neck causing him to shift slightly. She wouldn't experience this taste again in a long time, she knew. She drank slowly, savoring the flavor, the uniqueness, but still not taking enough to cause him harm.

When she felt that the hunger was under control, she slowly pulled away, licking his neck so the healing element of her saliva would heal the wounds she had made. Her stomach was calm, her hunger was satisfied, and she was confident that he hadn't woken up. She let his arms go and rose up to a sitting position. She felt his hard cock press into her folds between the bedcovers and her own panties. She felt herself becoming wet as her body reacted, but she couldn't afford to do anything about it. He was asleep, and needed his rest. Letting the memory of his taste fill her mind, she looked down at his open eyes, which watched her with a seemingly knowing look. There was something else, too. Pleasure? Ashamed at her near-nakedness, and afraid of what he might do now that he was awake, she shifted to get off of him and leave. As she moved, the hard lump in the bedcovers caused by his cock brushed her, this time on her inner thigh. His right hand also moved, slowly and gently grabbing her left wrist. She rested herself back down on him, feeling the warmth of his hand pressing softly into the coolness of her wrist.

"Please, let me go," she whispered.

He shook his head, his grip unwavering. "Please, stay," he said.

She looked down at her nearly-nude body, feeling his cock press into her. "I can't," she said.

"Please," he said again.

She looked back at him. "What's your name?"

"Damian," he said.

She looked back down at her wrist, considering. It had been so long... Most of her partners cared only for their own pleasure, not hers. It wasn't often that she felt desire like this. Her body was betraying her, she knew. The wetness between her legs and her rapid breathing told her what she wanted; what she needed. She slowly moved her eyes from her wrist up to his eyes, which had so many thoughts expressed in them.

Acting on the mutual one, she leaned back down toward him, this time her lips slowly, gently, caressing his. He let go of her wrist, and brought his arms around her, holding her to him. Gentle pecks soon grew to passionate kisses as their mouths opened and their tongues met to dance. Their breathing grew heavy, but they didn't pull away. Rather, he wrapped his arms tighter around her small body, and she pulled his head closer to her in an attempt to push her tongue as deep into his mouth as it would go. Damian responded in the same fashion. One of his arms gently stroked up her back, moving over the clasp of her bra, and wrapped his fingers around the back of her neck, pulling her closer. His other arm moved lower, caressing the pale skin of her ass. She felt his tongue scraping against her fangs, but didn't bother to pull them back in. Between her legs, she felt his cock harden and gently prod her.

Breaking the kiss, she rose up above him, pressing her body harder onto his cock. She held him down as she slowly writhed above him, enjoying his hardness through the clothing and bedcovers. She could feel her body getting wetter, readying itself for him. Letting the suddenness of this decision take her, she let go of him and brought her arms up behind her back, releasing the clasp of her bra. She pulled it off and threw it away to land with all of her other clothes. She sat there above him, now only in her black thong, her pale skin shining in the moonlight that came through the window.

She slowly pulled his hands up to caress her small breasts, the heat of his hands encompassing them nicely. She closed her eyes and arched her back, enjoying the sensations of another person's hands touching her like this after so long. Slowly, Damian started to move, making gentle thrusting motions with his pelvis, trying to get his cock closer to her heat. His hands and fingers started to dance on her breasts, his fingers gently tugging her pale nipples into turgid points, with his hands brushing the soft skin around them.

Rising off of him, she pulled back the bedcovers, exposing his boxer-clad cock, straining in its confining prison. She slowly moved down the bed, out of the reach of his hands, pulling his boxers with her. Like the rest of him, his cock was average, but at that moment, it didn't matter; another hunger called to her. To satisfy it, she knew what she needed. She slowly bent down closer, her warm breath teasing the cock's head. A drop of clear precum adorned the tip, and she spread it around the head with her thumb. Slowly, seductively looking into his eyes, she brought her tongue out and stroked it up the length of his cock. She heard him gasp, felt him shudder, and watched his head fall back against the pillow. She closed her eyes and brought her mouth down on his cock, engulfing the head, sucking slightly. She heard him gasp loudly.

Knowing the effect she was having on him, she began bobbing her head up and down his length, never releasing him from the warm cavern created by her mouth. She went slowly, mindful of the fangs that she still bore, careful not to scratch this most sensitive of areas. She wrapped her hand around his thickness, holding it steady for her to move on. She ran her tongue all around it, tasting it, searching it for his most sensitive areas. She knew that he probably wouldn't last long, but she didn't care; it had been such a long time. She felt his hands clasp her head, pulling her closer to him. She let him guide her motions, as eager as he was for him to cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" he called out.

She felt his hands grasp her harder, pull her closer. She tightened the muscles of her mouth, sucking on his cockhead more strongly. She gripped his shaft harder, adding to the tightness that he experienced. She started to move her hand up and down his cock, mimicking the action of her bobbing head. Her tongue danced over the hole at his tip in the confines of her mouth. With her free hand, she quickly reached down to stroke his down-covered balls, feeling them tighten in her hand. She felt him thrust into her mouth faster, felt his cock expand.

Damian cried out, and the first explosion from his cock shot into her mouth, reaching the back of her throat. More explosions came into her ever-sucking mouth, each weaker than the last, but no less desired. Not swallowing, she could feel his cum bathing her tongue, coating the roof of her mouth, and dripping from her fangs. When she felt that he had spent all the cum that he could spend, she pulled off his cock, keeping her mouth closed, enjoying the feel of his cum inside it. She looked at him, her eyes showing the lust that she felt. Never taking her eyes off of him, she finally swallowed his cum, feeling it run down her throat. Not as good as the blood she had taken earlier, but it was still a pleasing taste. Still watching him, she let her tongue run along her lips and over her fangs, pulling in the drops that had escaped the warmth of her mouth.

She slowly got off the bed, knowing that it was time to leave, but she couldn't take her eyes off of him. His chest was heaving and sweat had started to form on his brow. Despite just cumming, she saw that his cock was still hard, pointing skyward. The moistness on his cock that was left behind by her saliva and some of his cum glistened in the moonlight. She felt another spasm in her body, but not from her stomach. Her pussy was aching, the wetness between her legs becoming unbearable. She had to feel this man inside her. Never taking her eyes off of his nude body, she pulled the knot out of the string, letting her hair fall freely. She quickly shook her head, loosening any remaining tangles. Still watching him, she slowly pulled her thong down her pale legs, revealing the smooth bare skin of her pussy, glistening in the moonlight with her wetness.

She climbed back onto the bed, straddling him. She leaned forward and their mouths met again, their tongues dueling, searching, dancing. She couldn't keep back the moan that escaped from her; didn't want to. His arms once again wrapped around her nakedness, holding her close, pressing them closer together. She could feel his cock rubbing between the outer lips of her pussy, hot and hard, straining to be enveloped in her warmth. She shifted her hips around, coating him with her wetness and letting his hardness glide between the lips of her pussy, teasing them. She felt Damian's tongue scratch harshly against one of her fangs, and felt the warmth of his blood flow into her mouth. She tried to pull away, but he held her close, imprisoning her. She stopped struggling and accepted the wet richness that flowed into her mouth.

She pulled back from him, breaking their kiss. Elevating herself off of him, she reached between her legs and wrapped her hand around his cock, feeling it pulse in her fist. She slowly lowered herself on it, feeling it penetrate her body. She let out a loud groan as he thrust into her, forcing his cock in deeper. But he still wasn't in all the way. She rose herself up again slightly, and thrust down harder. Their combined thrusts and her wetness let him enter her all the way. She let out another groan. This time, it was a groan of completion, of satisfaction. She held Damian down on the bed, neither of them moving. She wanted to savor this. She wanted to feel the pulsing warmth of his cock buried in her and the tightening of her body around him. She felt his hands come to rest on her waist, caressing her, holding her.

Something primitive rose inside her, though, and forced her to start moving. Up and down she rose, accompanied by Damian's own thrusts into her heated pussy. She flung her head back, sweat forming over her body. She closed her eyes and moved faster, crying out, not caring who heard. She felt his cock parting her folds with every one of their thrusts, felt one of his hands mauling her breasts, the other gently rubbing her clit. One of her hands accompanied his at her clit. The other lay on his bare-skinned chest, giving her something to push against as she continued to ride his cock. She moved her hand away from her clit up to where Damian was pinching her nipples and stroking her breasts. Grabbing his hand, breathing hard, she showed him what she wanted. No words needed to be said; she just wanted him to be a little rougher. She didn't want tenderness; she needed release. She was so close. She could feel her heated wetness bathing his cock, felt her pussy clenching him, milking him. Damian sped up, his thrusts pushing his cock deeper into her heated pussy. For a virgin, she thought, gasping, he catches on quick. She certainly wasn't regretting her decision to stay.

She fell back onto his chest again, her mouth seeking his lips once more, needing to feel his tongue inside her, twisting, writhing. She pulled on his shoulders, slick with his sweat, and pulled him up with her into a sitting position. Her hands clung to him tightly, using him as leverage as she broke the kiss and rocked her body on his cock, straining for her release. She felt his warm breath on her nipples before he pulled them into his mouth; the first time she'd let him. She moaned on every downward thrust of her hips, her eyes closed, reveling in the sensation of their burning heat. She felt Damian gently run his teeth over each of her breasts, focusing on her nipples with small bites and nips. Feeling his teeth against her hardened tips, she cried out and moved faster. Sweat poured off of both of their bodies now. How long they rocked together, she couldn't say; it felt so good. Finally, she couldn't hold on any more.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming!" she screamed out.

She gripped his shoulders as she arched her head back. Lost in her orgasm, she felt her nails stab into his skin as she came all over his hard cock. Damian stopped thrusting, letting her pussy fluids bathe his hard heat. He leaned forward into her breasts, the pointed tips seeming to reach for his mouth. She felt him bite her right nipple hard, sending a shock to her already spasming pussy. This just intensified the power of her orgasm, and she screamed again. Her body arched even more, so that the ends of her sweat-soaked hair were tickling his legs. She held on to Damian roughly, not letting him go, letting his arms support her as she came.

12