Straight Guy Seduced by CD

Story Info
Steve saved Rick's life, but it's Rikki who thanks him.
3.6k words
4.68
247.3k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracthyus
Dracthyus
432 Followers

I guess it never hurts to be the Good Samaritan, but I never knew that it would pay off the way that it did.

I was working at a bookstore, downtown, over the summer, trying to save up some extra money for my next year at college. I didn't mind the attention I got from the girls at the store... being on the school's fencing team had allowed me to build up a pretty good physique, and I've been told that my face is easy on the eyes. It wasn't hard to make friends there, 'cause we did all pretty much love to work with the books.

Rick was just another one of the guys there, who spent his time between the cash register and stocking the shelves. We'd talked a lot about our favorite mystery authors and some of the newer horror literature, and we got along pretty well. It was always good to stock the shelves with someone who you could talk to.

There was a company party coming up, and I was looking forward to attending. A few of the girls had been giving me knowing glances, and I was anticipating some action either at, or after, the party. Working all the extra hours that I did, it had been a while since I'd had some quality female attention.

I guess everyone was a little distracted the day of the party, working a little too hard to get to the end of the day. Lucy, one of the other stockers, accidentally nudged a cart that was piled a LITTLE too high with boxes, and that started a chain reaction in the back room. Ever lifted a box full of books? These weighed in at around a hundred pounds each.

Rick was opening a box, and even though he turned at the sound of stuff crashing into each other, he never saw the two boxes that were going to come down on his head. Luckily, I was close to him. I threw myself into him, knocking him out of the way. Hell, I barely got myself out of the way... the corner of a box scraped along my back, tearing my shirt and leaving a nasty welt.

There were gasps and screams and stuff, but I was looking back over my shoulder, trying to assess the personal damage. When I'd determined that nothing had broken the skin, and that I was gonna need a new shirt, I turned back around, and Rick was just staring at me, breathing hard.

"You saved my life, Steve," he said, eyes wide.

"Hey, no problem," I said, as the manager came into the back to see what had happened.

Lucy was all over us, apologizing, and since she was one of the hotter girls at the store, that wasn't really unpleasant. "Accidents happen," and all, and everyone was all smiles. Everyone except Rick... he was pretty badly shaken. Well, that was understandable. Another second, and two hundred pounds of book would have intersected his skull at terminal velocity... not pretty to think about.

It was pretty close to closing time, so the manager told Rick that he could go home early and calm down. Looking at Rick, he wasn't in any mood to go to a party, anyway. He was either staring at the spot where he'd been standing, where two boxes of hardbacks had hit and broken open, or staring at me. Made me a little uncomfortable, but hell, I'd saved his life. I could understand.

Rick just kind of looked at his shaking hands when he was told he could go home, and he looked at me again. I knew he was in no shape to drive, and I just sighed inwardly. He needed help getting home, but it would probably cost me the whole night, and the party was calling to me.

Well, I'm not a bastard. I could get action out of the girls later... Lucy definitely owed me some pussy for making sure she wasn't guilty of manslaughter. "Can I take the rest of the day off, too?" I asked. "Rick needs a ride home, and I can't work the front with my shirt like this."

When I turned around to show my back to the manager, Lucy and Rick both gasped. I guess the welt looked worse than it felt. The manager just said "Sure, Steve... get that taken care of!"

Promising him that I would, I stepped over to Rick. "Come on, man, I'll give you a ride home... you're not driving like that."

Rick just looked up at me. "You... you'll miss... you know..."

I shrugged. "It's only a party, Rick... 'sides, I'd have to go change, anyway."

Rick just nodded, and we walked out to the parking lot. He was really quiet, but I guess almost buying it can make you introspective. He gave me directions to his place, a nice apartment not too far from the store. I parked in the back, and he looked at me.

"Do you want to come up for a drink, or something? I mean... I guess I can at least offer you a beer for saving my life..."

He seemed really unsure of himself, and still really shaken, and I didn't know if he could make it up a flight of stairs on his own. I shrugged.

"That sounds fair," I said. I helped him into the building, and I steadied his arm as we went up two flights of stairs. He seemed to get a little more balanced as we stepped into his apartment.

It was a nice place... nicer than I'd have figured for a bookstore employee. Well decorated, almost with a woman's touch. Should have been my first clue, I suppose.

"Have a seat, I'll go get you that beer," he said, walking into the kitchen. I sat on the couch, and admired his entertainment center.

"You getting' paid more than me?" I asked, chuckling. "This place is nice!"

Rick came back out with a couple of Heinekins', and sat next to me on the couch. "Actually, the bookstore is my second job. I just work there 'cause I like books a lot," he said, handing me my beer. "I teach first aid at the community college at nights. Now, let me look at that back."

I sipped the beer and turned my back to him, figuring I was pretty lucky to have saved the life of someone that could tend to the injury I got doing it. He ran his fingers along my muscled back, next to the welt, and I got some tingles along the insides of my thighs. That felt good... too good for being touched by a guy. But I remembered that he was just trying to help me with a minor injury, and relaxed.

"You'll have to take off the shirt," he said, which I'd kinda figured. I slipped off my shirt, and caught sight of some blood next to the tear. Damn, it had broken the skin, just not enough to have been readily apparent.

"Let me get some things," he said, hurrying into the back. I took another sip of the beer, and cursed my high pain threshold. Wasn't the first time I'd gotten hurt worse than I figured I had. Rick was back in a few minutes, and he started working on the sore spot.

"You've got a nasty shallow laceration here," he said, as I heard bottles being opened and tape being pulled off of rolls. "Not going to need stitches, but I'm going to disinfect it, which might sting."

I just nodded, and let him work. He had good hands for this sort of thing, it actually felt nice when he supported himself with a hand on my shoulder or ran his fingertips along the wound.

It took a while... I guess I was in worse shape than I thought. I finished the beer, and he handed me his... he hadn't so much as touched it. About halfway through the second beer, I glanced at the clock and winced... no way I was making the party, now. I mentally waved goodbye to the concept of having sex that night, and waited for Rick to finish the job.

"There," he said. "Go ahead and sit back, and tell me if it feels ok."

I leaned back into the couch, and the soreness was, in fact, gone. "Hey, pretty good, Rick... that's a lot better!"

"We'll have to work out how I can change the dressing tomorrow," he said, putting the first aid supplies back into the kit, "but it shouldn't need it more than once."

"Thanks," I said, smiling. He actually blushed, and closed the kit.

"I... I really want to thank you," he said, eyes looking downward. "If those boxes had hit me..."

I put a hand on his shoulder... seemed like a good thing to do. "Hey, you'd have done the same for me. Don't worry about it."

He smiled for a moment, then got a little sullen again. "And now I made you miss the party, and I know that a lot of people were looking forward to seeing you there."

I shrugged, scratching my head. "Hey, it's not like I can't get laid some other time, right?"

He chuckled. "No, I'll bet you get ladies all the time."

I finished the second beer, and set the bottle down. "Not lately... but no worries."

He looked at me sideways. "You're not getting laid all the time?" he asked. "With a body like that?"

"Hey, with all the overtime I work, I just haven't had time to meet someone... you know?"

"And you skipped the party... to bring me home?" he asked. I just nodded, really missing the girls.

He blushed even more fiercely, for a moment, which I found really odd. "Um... Steve? I really want to thank you... wait for a few minutes?"

I swear, I had NO idea what he had in mind... so I just nodded. "Sure... you don't have to, though... it's all good."

"No... please... just a few minutes." He took the first aid kit back towards his bedroom, and closed the door.

Two beers wasn't usually enough to impair me, and I suppose I could have left, but after going home to get a new shirt, getting to the party clear back on the other side of town would have meant I'd be getting there in the last few minutes... not worth it, really. And Rick still didn't seem way stable, so hangin' out to make sure he was ok seemed like a good idea.

It was more than a few minutes, though... it was more like half an hour. He had some magazines on the table, so I started flipping through one. Mostly glamour and fashion magazines... and then it started to hit me. The good interior decorating, the gentle touches on my back, the fashion magazines... was Rick gay?

About then, I heard the bedroom door open, but with the dressing on my back, I couldn't turn around to look while seated. Then the lights dimmed, and I closed my eyes. "Fuck," I thought. "He's going to try and seduce me." I was trying to figure out a diplomatic way to tell him to keep the hell away from me, when he stepped out in front of me. Except he wasn't really a "he" at the moment.

The dress shirt and denim jeans were gone, replaced by a tight black minidress and a pair of sheer stockings. He must keep his legs shaved bare, I thought. My mind was pulling in details by the bucket load... partially trying to escape the situation, partially diving into it. He had put on makeup and a long blonde wig, and he looked fucking hot. He had gone into his bedroom a shaken male coworker, now he was a willowy, chestless blonde with long legs and fuck-me pumps.

"Steve? I know this might be weird, but I really couldn't think of any other way to thank you enough... so, please... just hear me out, ok?"

What the hell do you say to that? I just nodded.

Rick sat down next to me again, and took my hand in his. "I know you're as straight as they come, and I know that you gave up a lot to help me out, tonight. You should be getting laid by a gorgeous bookstore girl right now, but here you are, helping me."

He leaned really close, and even the perfume he was wearing turned me the hell on. "So, can I make that happen for you, Steve? Please?"

My mind was formulating the carefully diplomatic "no" with care and deliberation, which is why I was so surprised when I swallowed hard and nodded. My body was going to be in charge on this one. My cock was getting hard, my breathing was speeding up, and Rick leaned in, and kissed me.

I'd never kissed a guy before, but I'd kissed plenty of girls. I couldn't tell the difference. Then his tongue was touching mine, and my arms were going around him, and I started to just lose track of what was going on. I was in what might as well have been a woman's apartment, with a beautiful woman, who's life I had saved, and she wanted to thank me. I really wasn't having a problem with this.

The kiss broke, and Rick smiled at me. "I was really, really hoping you'd say 'yes,'" he said.

"Rick," I said, but he put his fingers on my lips.

"Rikki," he said. "I'm Rikki now, Steve... your Rikki."

I just nodded, forgetting completely what I was about to say. Rikki giggled, and ran her hands down my bare chest. I couldn't think of Rikki as a "he," anymore, and I closed my eyes and got lost in the fantasy.

Her skillful fingers found my nipples, and slowly stroked and caressed them, bringing moans from deep in my chest. I could feel the little tingles in my inner thighs again, running straight into my balls and making my hard cock throb. Then those wonderful hands were working down across my tight abs, and stroking the hardness at the front of my jeans.

"My god," she said, as her hands worked up and down the length of my cock through the denim. "I'm really doing it for you, aren't I?"

I could only nod. Her hands gliding along my cock through the fabric of my jeans felt so good that I wanted more... a lot more. She chuckled deep in her throat, and unbuttoned my button-fly. She leaned down, and I could feel her hot breath just beneath my belly button, as her fingertips found the elastic band on my boxer-briefs. I reflexively lifted my hips as she dragged my jeans and underwear down to my knees, releasing my raging hard-on, which slapped up against my stomach.

"Fuck," she said, as her fingertips traced up along my nine-inch length. "The girls at the store don't know what they're missing..."

I just laughed, until I felt her tongue at the tip of my cock. Then all I could do was moan, as she slowly tongued the head of it, running it in circles around the coronal rim, and wriggling the tip of her tongue in my piss-slit. Her amazing hands found my balls, and slowly caressed and rolled them.

She ran her tongue up and down the underside of my dick for a few minutes, driving me fucking crazy. Then, she pressed her tongue against the base of it, and her lips came down a second later. The pressure at the base of the underside of my cock, along with her wriggling tongue tip, felt amazing... if she'd have kept that up, I think that alone could have made me cum. But she had more plans for me.

Slowly, she kissed up and down the underside of my cock, pausing at the head to lick the very tip, before going back down to the base. One hand still stroked and caressed my scrotum, while the other played with my sensitive nipples. She wasn't just blowing me... she was making love to my cock with her mouth, and I was helpless to do anything but sit there and let it continue happening.

When my blood was pounding so hard that I could feel my pulse in my teeth, she licked up to the tip of the head again, and slowly took the head of my cock into her hot, wet mouth. She ran her tongue around it for a minute or so, moaning on my dick, before slowly taking more, and more of my cock in.

Somewhere, in the back of my head, there was a voice saying "Dude, you're getting blown by a GUY!" And I didn't really care.

Rikki sucked hard on my cock as she took it further, and further into her mouth. There was no gagging or choking when it passed into her throat, and soon, my balls were pressed against her chin. No girl had EVER taken all of me before, and when she licked my balls while my cock was all the way down her throat, I knew that I was pretty much addicted. I was a Rikki addict from that point on.

Slowly, she came back up, until just the head of my cock was in her mouth, and slowly, she went back down. Agonizingly slowly... I wanted to grab her head and rape her throat, but I kept my arms across the back of the couch. A man doesn't get head like this all the time... once in a lifetime, if he's lucky. I was going to enjoy every second of it.

And Rikki was an artist. She kept my cock rock hard and throbbing in her mouth for a long time, slowly blowing me. Her lips were like hot, wet silk, dragging up and down the length of my prick, her tongue running along the underside, constantly moving, constantly stimulating. When the head of my cock would slide into her hot, tight throat, she would swallow around it, massaging it with her throat muscles. She slowly bobbed up and down on it, taking it from tip to roots with every downward thrust of her head. My hips stared reflexively thrusting up into her mouth, and she adapted to my rhythm, but keeping the speed nice and slow.

My cock was now so hard, and I was so raging aroused, that I could hear my blood pulsing in my ears. After twenty minutes of being slowly blown, she lifted her head off of my prick, looked me in the eyes, and said "I need you to fuck me, Steve... please!"

There was no going back now. None at all. Without waiting for me to reply, she got up, and straddled my waist, her skirt riding up.

The reality of the situation slapped me in the stomach... her cock was hard, about half the size of mine, and drooling pre-cum. Before I could do more than notice it, she had reached behind her, grasped my spit-slick cock in her hand, and placed the head of it against her anus.

"Fuck me, Steve... fill me..."

As I reflexively thrust my hips up, she sank down on me, taking my big, hard cock all the way up her ass. Her fingers bit into my shoulders as she hissed in pain, her lips right next to my ear. "So... fucking... Big..."

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, worried...even as my hands settled on her waist.

"Yessss.... So good," she said. She smiled at me, then lifted off, until just the head of my cock was in her ass... and then she SLAMMED herself back down, shrieking.

There was going to be no long and slow, this time, and I didn't care. Rikki fucked me with wild abandon, matching the speed and rhythm of my thrusts with her own. I'd never fucked a woman in the ass, before, much less a man. It was so different from the sex that I'd had before. It was hot and tight, tighter than anything I'd ever had my cock in. Rikki would clench and unclench her anus, milking my cock expertly, sliding that amazing, tight asshole up and down my throbbing cock. It was like nothing I'd ever had before, and as I was already amazingly ready from the blowjob, it wasn't long before I grabbed her shoulders, slammed her down onto my prick, and roared as I shot my cum DEEP in her bowels!

Rikki squealed as I came in her, and she buried her head in my shoulder as I could feel her cock pulse sticky wetness onto my chest. Her orgasm did AMAZING things to her rectum, because the pulsing and quivering of her anal muscles made it feel like I came a second time, pumping even more cum into her. My whole body locked in a rictus, trapping her against me, as my balls forcefully emptied themselves up Rikki's ass, leaving me drained, exhausted... spent.

Rikki's hips gyrated on my cock for a few moments more... rubbing her own cock against my chest, milking herself dry. It felt so fucking good that I couldn't get soft... I stayed hard up her butt.

When we could both breathe again, Rikki looked into my eyes.

"Thank you for saving my life, Steve... you can have me whenever you want me." She kissed me then... deeply, passionately. I kissed her back, my hands massaging up and down her spine.

We stayed like that for a bit... it felt good to be inside her, and against her, all at once.

"You know," Rikki said, after a moment, "Lucy owes you, too."

"I guess she does," I replied, smiling.

"You know... I'm not gay," said Rikki. "I'm bi. You want to have Lucy AND me? At the same time? I think I can arrange it..."

The thought made my cock throb, which brought a moan from Rikki.

No... it never hurts to be the Good Samaritan.

Dracthyus
Dracthyus
432 Followers