Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 05

Story Info
The college student and pregnant Kelly.
7.9k words
4.34
122.7k
28

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05 (The College Student and Pregnant Kelly)

A few Saturday's later, Dan was putting his breakfast dishes away and cleaning up his condo. As he cleaned, he opened the windows to get some fresh air circulating. It was great fall day, sunny with a slight breeze, still warm enough – though barely – for shorts and a t-shirt. Some friends were coming by in an hour or so to pick him up. They were going to watch the USC game at Jack Sullivan's in Lincoln Park.

As he returned to his condo from the recycling bin by the trash chute, his phone rang in two short bursts, indicating that it was the security system. Though he wasn't expecting anyone this early, he pressed the "talk" button on his phone. "Hello?"

"It's me," he heard clearly. He knew who it was and was surprised at her appearance. Without saying a word, he buzzed Kelly through the security doors. Giving her a minute or so to ascend in the elevator, Dan opened the door and waited for her to round the corner from the elevator bank. But his first sighting was not of Kelly.

Instead, he saw a slightly worn Bugaboo stroller round the corner, a toddler strapped into the seat. It was followed only a moment later by Kelly. 'What a fucking whore,' he thought. 'Takes the kid out for a walk, leaving her husband at home, and comes over here to spread her legs.'

"Well, what do we have here?" he inquired with false innocence.

"Evelyn and I were out for a walk and I thought I'd stop by and say hi," she responded as she brought the stroller to a stop at the threshold into Dan's condo. "Is that all right? Busy?"

"Of course, of course. Come on in," he offered, moving aside so Kelly and the stroller could enter. As Kelly passed him, she gave Dan a quick, chaste peck on the cheek, leaving a smear of pink lipstick on his cheek. Her lovely scent – Bulgari? – wafted on the air as she parked the stroller in front of the floor-to-ceiling window that offered a magnificent view of a park beneath and the city skyline beyond.

Closing the door, Dan moved to his couch as he marveled at Kelly's beauty. Here it was, a Saturday morning, and this woman was put together. Prada driving shoes on her dainty feet, khaki pedal-pushers below her trim waste, and a white, cotton oxford above, hugging her phenomenal tits. A simple platinum pendant hung from her neck; he seemed to recall seeing the bean-like shape at Tiffany a while back. Her make-up was lightly applied – she didn't really need to wear much – and her French-manicured nails looked as though they'd just been done. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail.

"In the neighborhood, huh?" Dan questioned, falling into the corner of the couch.

"Yeah, I just wanted Evelyn to get some fresh air."

"This isn't really your neighborhood. Quite a walk."

"I suppose," she responded, somewhat sheepishly, as she sat beside him.

"Well, I guess it's the exercise that keeps that hot body in shape, huh?"

"Plenty of it," she responded with a smirk, her left hand lightly rubbing his bare thigh. Dan shivered at her touch, the way her nails lightly scraped the skin of his leg. He could feel the warmth of her hand radiate throughout his body. But this was a little weird, even for him. Her daughter was not ten feet away.

"Uh, Kelly. Maybe you shouldn't do that. You might start something that you can't finish . . . not right now, anyway."

"Oh, I can finish," she purred, moving to lean her hard body against Dan. He felt her full tits press against his arm. Her hand traveled upward and snaked underneath the opening of his shorts; the fabric caught on her engagement ring, but that was not going to stop this slutty mom.

"Your daughter's right there, Kelly. We shouldn't do this. Not in front of her," he said without much conviction. Kelly's warm hand had found his thickening cock behind his boxers, and he felt her long nails scrape along his balls before her fingers encircled the shaft.

"We're not in front of her, Dan. The window is in front of her. We're behind her. We can fuck behind her back and she'll never know, just like we do behind Mike's back," she said, her hand stroking Dan's now-blood-engorged shaft. She managed to gather some pre-cum from the tip to serve as lubrication. "Besides," she continued, as she leaned up and nibbled Dan's earlobe, "I had plenty of cock in my cheating cunt when she was in the womb. No reason to avoid cock just because she's in the room." Kelly giggled at her rhyme, and Dan couldn't really fault the logic. Of course, his cognitive abilities were quickly slipping away, and vanished all together when Kelly's manicured hand found his zipper and, releasing it, fished his cock out of his shorts and into the cool air of the condo.

Dan realized they were picking up where they left off last time. He settled back further into the corner of the couch, on pins and needles as he waited for Kelly's story of pregnant infidelity to unfold. Kelly leaned down and spit a copious amount of saliva onto his shaft and began stroking it with her left hand. As her soft voice carried to his ears, Dan closed his eyes and settled in for the ride.

***

Kelly was seven months pregnant with Evelyn in the spring of 2002. She was definitely showing, her hard, sexy belly stretched out before her, her bellybutton now an outie. Thankfully, she carried her pregnancy largely in her stomach and breasts; her legs and ass were still trim, and one could not discern her pregnant state by looking at her face; she remained as beautiful as ever.

Nonetheless, the pregnancy took a lot out of her. She was often tired and fatigued, and even cranky at times, but when energy came, she took advantage, and would exercise, run errands, or just go for walks. On this May day, Kelly, full of energy, decided that she would go for a long walk. The weather was beautiful and spring was in the air, as they say. Earlier that day, she had seen Mike off to work and taken a shower.

Getting dressed, Kelly spied herself in the full length mirror that hung on the bathroom wall. Without being conceited, she knew she was a beautiful woman. Often, she dressed to please, not just Mike or herself, but anyone else who cared to view her body. This morning was no different. It was still a little cool, so she threw on a pair of comfortable cotton pants. After stuffing her massive tits – 34D normally, but now approaching an E-cup with the pregnancy – into her bra, she pulled a white, long-sleeve cotton t-shirt over her head. It fit snugly around her upper body, but it still fit; it was a pregnancy top she had found at Bellydance in Bucktown. It was made from material that stretched to accommodate her expanding belly and bra-line. Stretched across her giant tits, somewhat distorted due to their size, was the phrase, "We're Hungry."

She smoothed her light-pink-manicured fingers across the words, trying to straighten them, but failed. Looking in the mirror before heading out, Kelly thought she looked damn good for a woman who was almost ready to drop. Pulling her hair into a ponytail, she gathered one of her purses – a Gucci clutch – and her keys, and left the walk-up.

She walked down the street to the local Starbucks for a latte. Though her lattes were a daily ritual before her pregnancy, she couldn't drink coffee often during the pregnancy because of the caffeine. However, her obstetrician said that a little coffee here and there wouldn't hurt. As she walked the few blocks, she was not immune from noticing the heads she turned. The streets were full of people out enjoying the weather. She passed by other mothers with strollers, men on their way to work, college students on their way to class. All stared at her as she passed, the mothers because they knew what Kelly was about to go through and sympathized with her, the business men and college boys because her massive tits were stretching the fabric of her shirt, her nipples clearly visible.

After getting her latte and reading the New York Times at one of the sidewalk tables, she wasted the rest of the morning and early afternoon paying bills and running a few errands. Before going for her walk, she walked down to the corner Seven-Eleven to grab some milk for dinner. On her way back, she passed three young boys on their way to class at nearby DePaul University.

She looked at them as they approached, smiling sweetly as they passed. As they did so, one of the boys said, "Nice shirt." Without pausing or even turning around, Kelly thanked him for the compliment, smiling mischievously to herself as she continued on. She knew what the boy was referring to. "I'm hungry, too," she heard him laugh to his friends. 'I'll bet you are,' she thought wryly.

Kelly returned home with the milk, but quickly left for her walk. As she meandered through the streets of Lincoln Park and the DePaul neighborhood, her mind kept flashing back to the three college kids. She and Mike had made love last night, but the kid's comment about being hungry started her motor revving. Making love was nice, and that was what she did with Mike, but now she needed more. She didn't want tenderness or romance or any of that bullshit. Instead, as she continued to turn the kid's comment over and over in her mind, she worked herself into a frenzy that only nasty sex could calm. She felt her nipples thicken, and her pussy moisten.

With barely a conscious thought, Kelly turned the corner and her legs took her toward DePaul's Lincoln Park campus. She entered the campus from the south and made her way between some buildings and into the quad. She quickly found a bench and sat down, taking a rest, and figuring out how to go about quenching her thirst for fucking. As she sat there, she watched the students enjoy the afternoon, tossing Frisbees and lounging on the lawn. She noticed that the girls dressed differently now from when she was in school. She had noticed before, but never put much thought into it. Hip-huggers and belly shirts. 'Very provocative,' she thought. 'But they have nothing on me. Who would pass this up if given the opportunity?' Well, maybe a little conceited.

All the college boys stared at her as they walked by. She could feel the lust emanating from their gawking, and it only served to fuel her own desires. She felt her nipples harden again underneath the tight fitting top; her cunt warmed at her thoughts. But she felt like a chicken hawk, a grown woman in her mid-thirties, sitting in the middle of a college campus thinking about fucking these college boys. It didn't help matters that she was seven months pregnant, with a belly out to here. She didn't want to be too aggressive in this environment, and thus sat back against the bench, and waited to see what might come from the afternoon. She wouldn't have to wait long.

Chad was just getting out of class as the thoughts of fucking college boys filtered through Kelly's lust-addled brain. He was on his way back to his dorm room when he spotted the hot mommy-to-be sitting on one of the benches in the quad. There was no question it was the woman he had seen earlier with the tight t-shirt encasing her bulging tits.

Kelly didn't see him as he approached. She was daydreaming, lost in her desire to feel a young cock penetrate her pregnant cunt. Chad, standing a few feet to her blind side, startled her back to reality. "Still hungry?"

She turned to face him, her sweet smile lighting up his world. "Always," she said softly. After a pause, "Care to join me?"

"Sure." Taking a seat on the bench next to Kelly, he extended his hand and introduced himself. "I'm Chad."

"Kelly," she responded, offering her own. It was soft and warm, and Chad felt his loins stir at her touch.

"What brings you here this afternoon?"

Kelly almost rolled her eyes. 'Not much of a pick-up line, college boy,' she thought. "Just out for a stroll, that's all. And you?"

Chad pointed to his backpack. "I just got out of class, freshman biology. I'm going back to my dorm room to study a little." Kelly was surprised that Chad was a freshman. He looked a little older. Still like a college kid, no doubt, what with the cargo pants, retro t-shirt and Von Dutch trucker hat, but she had guessed he was a little older, maybe a junior or senior. Not eighteen. The realization that he was a teenager hit Kelly in the stomach (or was it the baby kicking her?), but in a good way. She hadn't fucked an energetic teenager in years. Sure, he was legal, no jailbait, but still a teenager. The thought of his young cock abusing her little married body sent shivers up her spine.

"Mmmm. I thought all the dorms were on campus." Kelly turned so that she was facing him more directly, and put her arm over the back of the park bench, causing her bloated breasts to thrust forward even more. Her thick nipples tented the fabric, causing even further distortion to the provocative words stretched across her swollen tits.

"They are. My dorm's right over there," he almost stuttered, indicating a large, red-brick building behind him. Chad could barely keep his eyes off Kelly's body. Her face was beautiful enough to look at, but her body was just too much to ignore. Try as he might to maintain contact with her bright blue eyes, his own kept straying to those massive tits and elongated nipples. 'God, I would love to fuck this chick,' he thought. 'Pregnant, too.' Chad's lengthening cock was now causing an uncomfortable tightness in his boxers, and he barely heard her next words.

"When I saw you earlier, I assumed you lived off campus."

"No, I was just at a friend's apartment before class, and we were walking back to campus." Kelly could almost read his mind. College boys were all the same, and it never changed. She knew she could be back in his dorm room within five minutes if she wanted to be. But did she want to be?

She leaned closer to him, her angelic face within a foot of his, her sparkling blue eyes glittering in the sunlight. "Wanna show me your dorm room, college boy?" she asked lustily.

"Mmm, sure, I guess," he answered nervously. "Not much to see, though."

Leaning a little closer, Kelly whispered. "Don't be so dense, Chad. I don't really care what your room looks like. We're not going there so I can get a tour, are we?" she asked rhetorically. When he didn't respond, she continued, "I want you to take my hand, the one with the rings on it, and lead me from this park bench. Walk me across the quad so everyone can see that Chad is taking a married pregnant lady back to his dorm room. When we get to your dorm room, you can spend a minute or two showing me all its architectural features, if you want." Her tone was condescending. "But after the tour, I want to you to fuck my little . . . cheating . . . cunt . . . and drop your young cum all . . . over . . . my . . . pretty . . . face. All right?"

As nervous as he was, Chad needed no further encouragement. He grabbed Kelly's left hand and felt the 3-carat diamond press into his palm. He pulled her from the bench and marched across the quad toward his dorm building. Kelly trailed slightly behind him, but there was no mistaking that she was a willing participant. There was too much bounce in her step – and, consequentially, too much bounce in her chest.

As they walked, several eyes were on them. A crude kid with dreadlocks and hippie clothes yelled out, "Nice work, Bingham." Kelly gathered that that was Chad's last name. He and Kelly entered the dorm building hand-in-hand, and waited for the elevator to arrive on the first floor. Two girls, obviously students, waited with them. 'What must they be thinking?' Kelly thought to herself. 'On second thought, what am I thinking? I'm about to let a college kid fuck me in his dorm room.' She shuddered with delight.

The ding of the elevator arriving cut short Kelly's self-examination. Instead, she, Chad and the two girls got in the elevator and waited as it ascended. The doors opened on the third floor and Chad grabbed her hand again and pulled her from the elevator, almost dragging her along in his haste. As she was exiting, Kelly looked over her shoulder at the two girls. "I'm about to let a college boy fuck my pregnant cunt," she almost giggled.

As she and Chad hustled wordlessly down the hall and the elevator doors swooshed shut, she heard one of the girls yell, "You're a slut!!!" Kelly shivered. 'Yes I am.'

Opening his door, Chad pulled Kelly in after him and shut it, making sure to lock it, too. He pushed her up against the door and leaned in to kiss her succulent lips. But Kelly turned her head and ducked under his arms, avoiding his kiss. "What about the tour, Chad?" she teased, walking to the center of the spacious room, looking around while turning on her heel.

"Well--" he barely got out, before Kelly interrupted him.

"Okay, I've seen enough," she said in a sing-song voice, moving toward the bed and sitting down on its edge. "So, where's your roommate, college boy?"

"Don't have one. I got lucky," he responded cautiously, still standing by the door, unsure of how to play Kelly's game.

"So, as I see it, we have no roommate to worry about, the door is locked, and you've given me the grand tour, such as it is. That about sum things up?" She was now leaning back on her hands, her enormous tits thrust up and out, the provocative words of her t-shirt not really concealing her thickening nipples.

"I think so," he said, moving towards her. He approached his bed and stood towering over Kelly, his feet planted between hers. She looked up at him and, pulling the rubber band from her ponytail, shook her hair out. He watched as her lip turned down in a pout. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" he almost whined.

With her left index finger, the diamond of her engagement ring sparkling in the sunlight that poured in through the dorm room's large window, she drew an imaginary line underneath the phrase "We're Hungry" that adorned her overdeveloped tits. Loosing the pout, she then growled, "Feed me, college boy."

When he made no move, Kelly's eyes remained on his questioningly. Still braced on her right hand, her left hand moved from her bulging tits and a light pink fingernail hooked behind his belt buckle, pulling it free. Still staring intently in his eyes, a lusty smile spreading across her lips, she popped the button on Chad's cargo shorts, and her long nails grasped the zipper and slowly pulled it down. "Don't you wanna feed me, Chad?" she asked, her finger hooking behind the zipper and pulling his shorts down so they puddled at his feet.

His boxers came next, and Kelly, still fully clothed, found herself staring at Chad's substantial cock. From his standing position, Chad looked down at this beautiful pregnant woman as her eyes widened in delight at her meal. When her left hand encircled the base of his shaft and tugged, the huge diamond shining in his eyes, his speechlessness continued. But his breath was taken away when Kelly leaned forward a bit and spit her thick saliva along the shaft.

Chad regained his breath as Kelly shucked away at the heated cock. "Oh my god," he breathed.

"You like?" she asked, smiling sweetly up at him from her seated position.

"Oh, fuck yes."

"What do you like about it?" she continued before depositing another string of spit along Chad's cock.

"I . . . uh . . . it's . . .," he managed to stutter incoherently.

"That's all right, college boy. I know," she cooed. "You like these big, fat tits, huh? My tight little ass? This protruding belly? Does the prospect of fucking a pregnant wife excite you, Chad?"

"Yyyeeesss," he let out with a groan.

He could take no more, and one of his hands reached out and grabbed the back of Kelly's head, pulling her face toward his crotch. Just before his cock parted her red lips, Kelly let out a groan. "Mmm, yes. Feed me," she muttered, wrapping her unfaithful lips around Chad's purple cockhead. She leaned forward further and wrapped her arms around Chad's ass, pulling his cock deeper into her wet mouth.