Teacher's Sex Pet - Plus One

Info
Why have one student when you can have two?
42 words
4.48
494.3k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,238 Followers

Hello sir. Have you missed me over the holidays? You KNOW I've missed you. But what you don't know is I have a surprise for you. Why don't you close the door, take off your clothes and sit back and relax...

--:--
--:--
1.0
asian_princess
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,238 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect! As Always!!

I'm not sure if you're ever going to read this, but I feel compelled to write this to you in the off-chance that you do.

My wife and I have enjoyed your recordings for a long time now. They really get us worked up and we always have the most mind-blowing sex afterwards.

Recently, we decided to bring another person into our sex life. An older woman (my wife and I are 30, and she is 55) who loves to fuck. After a few encounters, we decided to ask her to move in with us, and to our astonishment, she did!!

Anyways, to make a long story short, my wife made the suggestion that we listen to one of your recordings tonight as a way of working us up for a good night's sex. Dawn (the older lady) go so worked up halfway through it that she stripped all three of us naked, started sucking my cock furiously, and buried her fingers in my wifes dripping pussy! Before long, she had my wife screaming with delight as her orgasm came gushing out, and I was blowing a huge load of cum down her throat. I could tell this was going to be a great night of sex.

It all happened because of your recording, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 13 years ago
GOOD SLUT

Hi Princess! You make the sweetest, nastiest little slut and your voice makes me so wet. You and I would make a good team, just like this audio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Come Back

Your are so missed,please come back and let us enjoy your sexy voice,highly erotic and addictive stories.

You set up and flesh out your stories ,I haven't lasted till the end of your tales in one sitting.

You know what your doing and are missed.

Please come be naughty you down under audio vixen.

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I creamed 3 times,I would love more use of the word cunt, I love it. Sex for me is cock, cunt, clit and cum, fucking my brains out along with the woman I'm with, having her squirt her cunt juice in my mouth and all over me. Your voice drives me to insane levels of of fucking pleasure

salomonsalomonover 15 years ago
Beautiful !

You're SO beautiful Princess.

I love your voice, and I love what you give.

And I love your laughter. So sexy and so fresh !

Thank you

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Babysitter's Secret The pretty 18-year-old sitter has a special surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Worship His Cock Why she loves to suck cock - and how she does it.in How To
Take Control of Me Her fantasy for him.in Letters & Transcripts
Just Havin' a Rub Everybody does it. Let's do it together!in Toys & Masturbation
Teacher Surprise College student bumps into his high school teacher at a club.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories