Tomboy Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom and Jo must make an important decision.
12.6k words
4.81
456.2k
132
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,131 Followers

Be sure to read "Tomboy Chapters 1 through 4" before starting this story. Everyone in the story is at least 18 years of age. Copies of this story may not be made for distribution, be publishing or copied to another webpage without explicit permission from the author.

Tomboy Ch. 5 (Final)

After the game Tom walked Jo home and she invited him in. Her parents were home watching TV so they said hello and headed up the stairs to her room.

"Jo, why don't you and Tom come in here for a few minutes!" Her father yelled.

"What's up Pop?" she smiled as she pulled Tom down on the sofa next to her.

"I just wanted to tell you how proud your mother and I are of you. We know you and Tom have gotten very close and you seem happier than we have ever seen you before. We just want you two to take it slow….you know…to choose the right colleges."

Jo could see her father sweating as he gave them his words of wisdom. "Don't worry Pop we are taking it slow," she smiled as she held Tom's hand and smiled at him.

"You both have your basketball and college futures ahead of you and………."

Jo cut him off. "Tom and I are going to the same college."

Tom jerked his head and looked at her in total surprise. They had not even talked about going to the same college together. Before he could talk Jo's father cut back in.

"Now don't make the wrong decision because you think you are in love with each other," he said red-faced. "The right school for you might not be the right school for Tom. Isn't that right Tom?"

Tom was on the spot. No matter what he said someone would be pissed off. "Yes sir, but it might work out for us if the right school pops up." He had not even talked about college with his own parents yet.

"Father, this is not your decision," Jo said frankly. She always referred to him as Father when she was upset with him. "We want to go to the same college."

Jo's mother could see things getting out of hand. "We have a few weeks to decide on colleges. Your father just wants you both to choose the right school for the right reasons."

"We will," Jo said smiling as she grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him out of the room. When they got to her bedroom he shut the door.

"When do I get to say something about college?" Tom asked kind of pissed.

"Don't you want to go to the same college as I do?" she asked softly as she hugged his strong frame to hers.

"I didn't say that. But it seems you already have our future planned for us."

"I love you," Jo whispered as she leaned upward to lightly kiss his lips.

"God Jo, me too. I can't think of anything but you," he whispered as he opened his lips to allow her tongue to enter. They kissed for almost a minute when he pushed her back. "My parents don't have any money for me to go to college so a lot of things have to go into my decision on which college I pick. I'll probably have to work to afford the extra expenses."

"I'm sorry," she whispered seeing how upset he was. "I just want us to stay together."

"Me too," he said looking down into her blue eyes. "But you have to pick the college best for you too."

"I know," she said as she hugged him tightly. Right then she only wanted one thing but she couldn't have it because her parents were downstairs. "I wish we were alone." Her thigh rubbed against his growing bulge.

"Me too," he moaned with his passion pushing out the front of his basketball shorts.

"I want you inside of me," she whispered as she sucked on his earlobe.

"Oh….me too…but we can't…."

"I can lock the door," she whispered as her fingers explored up under the nylon shorts until she pulled his long pink shaft out into her fist. "It's been four days."

Tom realized it was dangerous to have sex with her parents nearby but his need for her erased all fear. He had to have her. "Lock the door."

Jo quickly moved to the door and turned the small brass knob. "Hurry," she whispered as she pushed down her nylon shorts and panties at the same time. She waited until Tom's shorts and boxers were off and pushed him back onto his bed. Her body quickly climbed on top of his and her fingers guided the huge prick to her wanton hole. Both were so far along it didn't take much for them to climax as the bed banged against the wall. Jo tried to hold her sounds of pleasure in but couldn't as she screamed through her clinched teeth. Tom too groaned loudly as he emptied his pleasure deeply inside of her hot oven.

"JO OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Jo's mother's voice shouted as she pounded on the door.

"Shit," Jo said as they quickly grabbed their clothing and got dressed. Tom lay on the floor with a book as Jo opened the door.

"I think Tom has to leave," her mother said firmly.

"But Mother…" Jo started before her mother shut her off.

"No buts…." She said standing in the doorway with her arms folded across her chest.

"Yes ma'am," Tom said as he quickly stood and kissed Jo. "I'll call you tomorrow." He hurried passed the red-faced mother and out the front door before he saw her father.

"How dare you do that in our house," the mother said as she closed the door behind her.

"What?" Jo asked acting dumb.

"I'm not an idiot. I think I know what intercourse sounds like."

"Mom, we were just…….."

"Don't lie to me. You are lucky your father is still downstairs young lady."

"I love him," Jo said now with tears falling freely down her face.

"I think I like the old Jo better," her mother said as she opened the door and moved out of the room.

Jo closed her door and fell face down on the bed. Things had gotten so complicated since she met Tom. She knew she would be grounded from seeing him for a while. She waited a few minutes, picked up her cell phone and called him.

"Hi," she said with a sniffle.

"Are you OK?" he asked as he sat on the front steps of his grandparent's house.

"No, my mother is really mad."

"I could tell," he said. "What do you think she will do?"

"I'm sure I'll be grounded for a while."

"God Jo, I'm so sorry. I wish I could do something. What if I tell her it was my fault?"

"No, I'm not going to lie about it."

"Does you father know?"

"No thank God," she said. "She won't tell him because she knows he would go nuts. I better hang up. I love you."

"Me too," he whispered. He wished he could hold her. "Call me when you can."

*****

Grandma Bell was dozing in her favorite chair when Tom entered. He tried to tiptoe by her but she woke up. "Tom come and give your grandma a kiss."

Tom moved over and gently kissed her on her cheek. He turned and tried to walk away but she grabbed his arm.

"What is going on now?"

"I really don't want to talk about it," he said. He tried to pull away but her hand held him tightly.

"Sit down and tell me what is going on," she said firmly.

Of all the members of his family his grandma was the one person who he could talk to. For the next five minutes he spilled out everything that had happened.

"I should take you over my lap and spank you," she said. "You are worse than your grandpa."

"What do you mean?" Tom asked.

"Shoot," she smiled. "In our younger years every time I turned around he wanted sex. Finally after thirty-years he slowed down. Then that damn purple pill came out and he started it again. Why do you think I sleep down here in this chair so much?"

Tom tried to shake the mental image of his old grandparents having sex from his mind. "I guess I really screwed up huh?"

"It sounds that way," she said. "Now don't fret about it too much. Things will work out."

"I wish it would," he said as he kissed her on her cheek. He moved down to the basement and put on the "Love and Basketball" movie.

*****

Margaret Thompson sat in her kitchen drinking a cup of hot coffee the next morning as she pondered what she would do about her daughter Jo. She realized Jo really cared for Tom and she didn't want to mess it up but she also knew what they did was wrong. Her husband left the house early that morning to play golf with his buddies so at least she could speak to Jo alone as long as Karen didn't interfere. Suddenly someone tapped on her kitchen door. She peeked through the curtains and saw an older woman smiling back at her. She opened the door. "Can I help you?"

"Are you Jo's mother?" Bell asked.

"Why yes I am. Who are you?"

"My name is Bell. I'm Tom's grandmother. May I come in?"

"Sure," Margaret said as she opened the door and stepped back. "Please have a seat."

Bell sat down. "I haven't walked that far in some time," she said breathing heavily.

"Can I get you a glass of water?" Margaret asked worried that the woman might pass out or something.

"No, I'm OK. Just give a few minutes to get my breath."

Jo had trouble sleeping during the night and when she awoke early she had trouble going back to sleep because she worried about what her mother was going to do. She heard some noise downstairs and moved out into the hallway to listen. When she heard Tom's grandmother's voice she moved quietly down the stairs and hid behind the kitchen doorway. Margaret got Bell a glass of water anyway and after a few minutes Bell smiled at her. "I'm happy to meet you. I think the world of your daughter."

"Thank you," Margaret said smiling. "Jo is something special."

"And so is my grandson Tom," Bell smiled. "He told me what happened last night."

Margaret was surprised a young man would tell his grandmother such personal things. "You two must be very close."

"We are and I've seen him go through some really rough times recently having to give up all his friends to move here in his senior year. He's had a really bad time of it until he met Jo."

"I know but it doesn't excuse what they did last night."

"I thought the same thing when he told me. I almost spanked him," Bell said seriously. "After he went to bed I sat and remembered the time my father caught my husband and me. We were not married at the time. He caught us in the back of his old Packard going to town." Bell smiled. "Of course he chased my husband for almost a mile before my father finally gave up."

Margaret grinned. "I guess he wasn't too mad because you two married later on."

"Hell yes he were married. We had to elope." Bell laughed.

"So why are you telling me this?" Margaret asked.

"Because we were young and our passions were hard to control. I was wondering if something similar ever happened to you."

Margaret smiled as she remembered the time she was eighteen and her twenty-year old boy friend at the time were in her parent's bed while they were at church. "Well yes and no." Margaret laughed. "My boyfriend and I were making love in my parent's bed while they were in church. I had told them I was sick and couldn't go."

"This is getting good," Bell grinned as she moved forward to hear.

"Well, my mother called my Aunt Jane who got my Uncle Jim who is a doctor, to come by my house to make sure I was OK. We were making so much noise I didn't hear him come in. I almost died when I saw him looking at us doing it."

"I didn't think doctors made house calls," Bell laughed.

"Well after he scared the shit out of us by threatening to tell everyone we begged and pleated with him to keep quiet."

"Did he?"

"Well I thought so until my mother told me last year at his funeral that he had told her after I got married."

"And then it was too late."

"Well not really. The boy I was with married my sister. He is now my brother-in-law. She is still blackmailing me."

Bell laughed. "What do you have to pay?"

"I have to do my mother's food shopping once per week," Margaret laughed.

Margaret took a quick liking to Bell and the two of them sat for another 30 minutes drinking coffee. "So what do you think I need to do with my daughter?"

"What household chore do you hate the most?" Bell asked.

Margaret smiled. "Definitely ironing."

Bell smiled and stood up. Her mission was completed. "I better head back home."

Margaret smiled realizing the older woman was smarter than anyone she had ever met. "Let me give you a ride home."

"Thank you," Bell grinned. "I don't think these old legs can make another trip like that one."

As Bell exited Margaret's car the woman asked, "Was that story true about you and your husband in the back seat of your father's Packard?"

Bell smiled. "Yes but it was not my husband." She closed the door and walked slowly up the eight steps to her front door. "I didn't want Jo to hear that I slept with someone else," she thought. She had seen Jo's blonde hair moving out in the hallway.

She opened the door and saw Tom standing there. "Grandma where have you been? I was ready to call the cops."

"Just taking care of business," She smiled as she sat in her favorite chair. She knew if she went upstairs her husband would be chasing her around the bed.

*****

Jo rushed back up the stairs and pretended to be asleep when her mother tapped on her door. "Yes."

Margaret opened the door and sat on Jo's bed. "Do you realized what you did was wrong?"

"Yes," Jo said looking downward. Right then was not a good time to argue.

"Good, I was going to ground you but instead I will make a deal with you."

"OK," Jo said trying not to smile. She knew she would be ironing which is something she didn't mind because she could still watch TV.

"I want you to do the family ironing until you go away to college."

Jo realized it mean Karen's clothes as well. "Everybody's?"

"Yes, the whole family."

Jo thought about it and realized she could still see Tom without being grounded. "OK."

"And, you cannot do it again," Margaret said as she walked from the room. She smiled and stopped at the doorway. "At least not in this house……….when we are at home."

Jo smiled when the door closed. She quickly dressed and ran over to Tom's house. Grandma Bell answered the door. Jo kissed her on her cheek and whispered, "thank you."

Bell smiled as she watched Jo run over to the basement door. "I don't want just any girl with my Tom," she thought.

*****

Jo hurried down the basement stairs without giving Tom any type of warning. He was sitting wearing only his boxers in front of the TV.

"Hi," she giggled after seeing his surprised reaction.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were grounded."

"I think I was until Grandma Bell visited my mother this morning," Jo smiled as she moved behind him and hugged his bare back into her soft mounds.

"So that's where she was," Tom laughed. "I almost called the cops. What did she say to get you out of trouble?"

Jo laughed. "She told my mother a story about how she had messed around when she was eighteen years old and then got my mother to admit she did the same thing."

"No way!" Tom exclaimed. "Your mother?"

"Yes and........" Jo whispered the next part. "She said she did it with her brother-in-law."

"Holy cow."

"She was dating him at the time before her sister, my aunt, started dating him."

"So you got off Scott free?"

"I wish," Jo said, "I have to iron everyone's clothes until I leave for college."

"But now you are free to do anything you want?" Tom turned and cupped her firm breast.

"Yes, but I'm not going to take that chance again," she said as she pulled his fingers from her hot boob.

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's go shoot some hoops," she grinned.

"Great," he said smiling. "Do you want me to call Billie and Tina?"

"No, I was thinking of another outside court." She grinned.

"I don't like that smile," he said standing back from her.

"It's not that far." She stood and watched as he pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and a tee shirt. They kissed Grandma Bell goodbye and headed the opposite direction from Jo's house. After walking about 10 blocks Tom saw some kids shooting hoops. He thought about asking why they were there when he saw someone he recognized. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Jo said smiling. She opened the gate which made a squeaking noise that alerted the four players.

"Why it's the All American herself," Kathy O'Leary said as she dribbled the basketball in place. "And the new country boy we've been hearing about."

"O'Leary," Jo said not smiling. "I see you are practicing before our big game on Friday."

"We don't need to practice to beat your sad excuse for a team," O'Leary said. "How did that little guard make out?"

Jo knew she meant Tina who O'Leary had put in the hospital. "She's doing great and can't wait to shut you down." The two female stars stood eye to eye without blinking.

"You couldn't do it so what makes you think she can?" O'Leary smirked.

Jo looked at the other three girls who were chuckling every time O'Leary spoke. "How about a quick game to five? Unless, maybe you are scared to play me one on one."

"Shit," Tom thought. If he had known Jo planned on doing this he would have stopped her. "Jo let's go. She's not worth this."

"Fuck you asshole," O'Leary said glaring at Tom. She turned and smiled at Jo. "Sure I'll play you."

Jo almost decked her when she cursed at Tom but held back her temper. Although O'Leary was about two inches taller than Jo she knew she could take her. "Odd or even?" Kathy said holding up her fist.

"Even," Jo said as she held up her own fist. "One, two..........three," O'Leary said as they pumped their fists down and back up. When they went down for the third time Jo held out one finger and O'Leary two. "Odds, I win," O'Leary smiled.

"That's the last thing you will win," Jo thought as she positioned herself between the girl and the basket. She tossed her the ball and moved into a defensive position.

O'Leary saw that she was about 18 feet from the basket and jumped to shoot a long shot. It barely struck the rim and fell down into Jo's hands. Jo quickly dribbled to the foul line and raced back to lay the ball into the hoop before O'Leary could stop her. "One zip," Jo announced. It was winners out so O'Leary now moved again into a defensive stance.

Jo grinned as she faked left causing O'Leary to jump that way. She faked right and the girl jumped back to the right. She kept her pivot foot planted as she went right and left about four more times. Once O'Leary moved back and forth a few times Jo moved left two times in a row that left the startled girl standing flatfooted as Jo drove around her to the hoop. "Two-zip." Jo said seriously.

O'Leary was now pissed because Jo Thompson was embarrassing her in front of her teammates. She had bragged to them and everyone else that she was as good if not better than Thompson. She knew there was only one way to play to beat Jo.

Jo again faked left and right and had O'Leary guessing wrong again. When Jo moved around her O'Leary grabbed her tee shirt and spun her around. She grabbed the ball and moved to the top of the key. Jo quickly got her balance and raced to cut her off. "Getting a little physical?" Jo snapped at the smiling girl.

"This is not a gym where you have the refs to protect you," O'Leary smiled.

"Hey let's just call it even," Tom shouted when he saw the hate and anger on their faces.

"Stay out of this Tom," Jo shouted back. O'Leary turned her hip into Jo and dribbled facing away from her as her ass pushed Jo back closer and closer to the hoop. As Jo reached around her to swipe at the ball O'Leary swung her hip back into Jo.

Jo smiled as O'Leary dribbled and pushed back, dribbled and pushed back. After she dribbled again Jo moved quickly to the side which caused Kathy to tumble backwards until she landed on her ass. Jo grabbed the ball and dribbled to the foul line. Before O'Leary could recover Jo's shot swished through the net. "Three-zip."

Jo smiled at the red-faced girl as she tossed her the ball to check. O'Leary slammed it back at Jo's face but Jo was expecting it and grabbed it. Before Kathy knew it Jo jumped upward and shot the ball. SWISH. The girl was late blocking the shot but not late enough to prevent her body from slamming into Jo's body. The two crashed down on the ground with O'Leary on top of Jo. Before Jo could react the girl grabbed her wrists and held her down against the pavement.

Slickman
Slickman
8,131 Followers